Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. (5141 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bradford111:

You must be a very big fool to take what that guy is telling you, a big disgrace to your parents that’s what you are.
You saw for yourself that another guy is fvcking her roughly you are still so stupid and dawft to take the advice of an idiot is your cup of tea though no worry your eye go soon clear you never even start to cry sef idiot
na your papa b idiot if you no sabi talk go find who you go address like that..or if you’re bitter go find who you go dey bitter with.you’re talking to your father not me.
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
torqque7:

I swear that guy na thunder go strike am..Godforbid. This one too will say he is a man.
na you thunder go strike..I wonder how bitter people just full here..you can’t advice without an insult.,na thunder go strike you.
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
If you like be doing thank you and still go back and simp.
I don't understand how made men can't go out and meet successful women like themselves. Instead they resort to dealing with useless hoes and on top of it be takinh themselves seriously. Werey
no b me you dey address as werey but yourself.
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by tunize(m): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Guy be like you be calm guy ooh i just see so many manipulations around don’t be a “bold wise fool”

One simple question you would have asked her mother i swear there and then you find your answer.
Just ask her say mama abeg if i be your son, would you have allowed me to continue dating this girl or marry her? I bet she can never give you a straight forward answer.

Me Personally i don’t forgive a cheating girlfriend, you cheat on me consider that relationship gone and dead will just turn you to FWB with no head way.
Wake up shall you know what you want I can’t tell you to break up or continue relationship matter u just need open your eyes and reason beyond emotions.
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by tunize(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lastly anything you do in this life before anyone else, make yourself your priority first nor go dey do jesus before dem sell you for less piece of silver
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by iInjureHerYansh: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
josephm456:
no b me you dey address as werey but yourself.
No only werey you be. You a stupid simp at that too. Go and simp and perish for all I care.
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Jimbadly: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2023
Lawl:
Read the chat well
Feel free to feed your eyes
We will be both be fine at end

Bro first of all why would login to her insta I'm sure If her too have your login would definitely see the cheat relate issues your saying

From my mind she is pure, she said read the chat well and you we will be both be fine at end she's is aware or not your still checking chats she is now honestly with her self

Bro tell her your not reading anything stop suspecting her and continue to build your love bro

I wish you well bro

Are you not an idiot like this? undecided
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Bradford111(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2023
josephm456:
na your papa b idiot if you no sabi talk go find who you go address like that..or if you’re bitter go find who you go dey bitter with.you’re talking to your father not me.

Ignoramus I know say you go don take her back I pity your useless parents bye bye
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by josephm456: 3:52am On Apr 21, 2023
Bradford111:

Ignoramus I know say you go don take her back I pity your useless parents bye bye
I can see you don’t have parents and you don’t have father to nurture your useless and bitter life.,that’s why you can come on here to tell someone he has a useless parents..I can’t blame someone who’s depressed and about to commit suicide but looking for who to get bitter with..I’m not the cause of your unfortunate life. Go and tell your parents to teach you home training if they are still alive.,idiot.
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Mcslize: 7:26am On Apr 21, 2023
Lawl:
Read the chat well
Feel free to feed your eyes
We will be both be fine at end

Bro first of all why would login to her insta I'm sure If her too have your login would definitely see the cheat relate issues your saying

From my mind she is pure, she said read the chat well and you we will be both be fine at end she's is aware or not your still checking chats she is now honestly with her self

Bro tell her your not reading anything stop suspecting her and continue to build your love bro

I wish you well bro

These are the naive men we always talk about. See advice! Wahala dey o!
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Mcslize: 7:28am On Apr 21, 2023
Lawl:

You speak out yourself
No one is looking at your chat

Don't you see he's the one that first bring the matter up after it has been solved before she's reply the best replys for him why would he be blindly suspecting her always let just trust her everything would be okay as she said read the chat well.....

Abeg guys mo na bundle this person out of this thread. These are the kind of people that encourage rubbish in our ladies that's making them to start fooling themselves thinking they are smart.

What type of nonsense advice is this now guy?
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Lawl(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2023
Mcslize:

Abeg guys mo na bundle this person out of this thread. These are the kind of people that encourage rubbish in our ladies that's making them to start filling themselves thinking they are smart.

What type of nonsense advice is this now guy?

Weytin happun
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Mcslize: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2023
josephm456:
we have being together for 3yrs I just travelled last year hoping to be home again this year.

Stop this nonsense brother. Reading your message alone I am boiling already on your behalf.

Being together for 3 years is not a criteria to get walked on by one hoe parading herself as your girlfriend. You better hid to the advice given to you here.

This girl doesn't value you one bit. Can't you see? Can't you read the body language? Can't you read from her tone? She doesn't value you. She is just using you for her own selfish interest. If you like, don't listen to the advice given to you by experienced men here.

I have started a business for a lady before in the past. It didn't end well brother. That was the time I was still very much naive with women and my emotions. But now, damn it, I can never be a fool to any lady in this earth who is not my sister, mother, cousin, or my wife.

You have invested too much in this lady already, the reason why she is still very bold to do what she is doing behind you. She knows you can't leave her due to all that you've invested in her. In fact, you are like a slave to her right now.

Being with a lady for number of years is not a criteria not to leave such a lady if she is not being the type of woman you want her to be to you.

Stop taking care of her needs and see the kind of person you're thinking of marrying. A word is enough for the wise my brother.

Stop devaluing yourself before that non remorseful lady you call girlfriend.
Re: I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. by Mcslize: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2023
josephm456:
I don’t know what that love and light means though

By interpretation, it means get some sense. That light means you're blindly wandering in darkness for now and she is wishing you could see the hand writing on the walls and see the clear picture of all that is going on.

You truly need some good orientations I won't lie you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This......viewer's discretion advised. / I Buy Pant For My Boss And Got Sacked / These Bridal Shower Photos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.