Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman (24644 Views)

Onanuga To Ningi: Tinubu Operating On N28.7t Budget, NASS Jacked It Up / Onanuga To Atiku: Your Statement Is Reckless, Tinubu Is On Top Of The Situation / 2027: We Hope You'll Campaign On Issues And Not Religion - Bayo Onanuga To Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by shinealight(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
I think the nairaland moderators are supporting tinubu and apc criminal government because if you talk now them go suspend me again,who cares everybody knows 2023 elections was marred with fraud and I know soon tinubu will be disgraced...

What fraud? You mean the fraudulent mass thumbprinting carried out in the South East to get 95% of votes there?
Yes, there was fraud alright ….carried out by the people who are claiming to be whiter than white! undecided undecided
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by hardbody: 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
I think the nairaland moderators are supporting tinubu and apc criminal government because if you talk now them go suspend me again,who cares everybody knows 2023 elections was marred with fraud and I know soon tinubu will be disgraced...

If I express my opinion now, Nairaland will ban me again. It seems gradual gagging of opposition views is beginning to be orchestrated. I have my views but I will rather keep it to myself. One sure thing is there was a shambolic semblance of an election with monumental disenfranchisement of eligible voters. The supposes victory remains pyrrhic.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by tonysunkan: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
densiks:
Her so called open or closed letter is basically her little way of defending her ethnic loyalty which in my opinion is fine as far as it can go which is certainly in the the shredder to trash bin.

Secondly, Biden was declared the winner of one of the most disputed elections in American history which in the view of a lot of Americans remains a totally flawed election and led to the desecration of the capitol (Obidients could take note)

Trump and by extension most Anericans who share his views do not accord Biden any form of respect by the way because they believe the election was flawed.

The elections that also brought Trump was disputed and the Russians were blamed for hacking servers to aid a Trump win.

While I believe the elections that produced Tinubu had its own hiccups,we must admit that Democracy has its weaknesses and America being one of the oldest Democracy in the world still grapples with these institutional challenges.

I advocate that we can collectively right the wrongs by consistently improving on our integrity and nationalistic loyalty rather than pander to tribal and personal sentiments.

Therefore writing some silly letter to Biden about the internal affairs of another sovereign state shows she should definitely rather stick to her fiction writing and dubious feminism career where she has recorded some level of mileage.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by amigo1088: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
It just baffles me, since you don't win you're everywhere shouting corruption up and down.

My question to Obidients "how did you know obi won the election"?

If your argument is majority of people voted for him... You're simply wrong.

perhaps majority of the people in your state or region voted for him. what about other regions?

I am from the north so I will speak as someone with that experience.

1. We have a higher number of registered voters compared to south
2. Voting in the north is likely more peaceful than the south noone is taunting or threatening... You just come out vote for how you want or sell your pvc and go home
3. Tinubu buys the votes in the north. Yes we sell our votes(some of us).
4. Atiku we even tried for him, because some of us are still salty about those deleted Facebook post & tweet (you know what I mean)

5. The reason you see northerners are nonchalant about who won, is because we learnt our lesson with Buhari. We gave our votes and hopes to Buhari but at the end of the day Baba disappointed us. So that's why (at least) where I am from we don't care who won... We just turn to one verse in The Qur'an that say perhaps you like something which is bad for you and dislike something which is good for you ... We liked Buhari but he was the bad thing for us.
6. In as much as we don't like Tinubu(some of us love him though) we just put our trust in Allah, He puts him there for a reason.

Not to distract you.... Please if there's any Obidient that can, with evidence, explain to me comprehensively how Obi won the general election.

Let it be civil, no name calling, no insults

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Dcaliphate(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
CSTRR:

Tinubu and his politics is toxic.

It was not nairaland that vomited this bigoted nonsense.
It was bayo onanuga, a member of tinubu's PCC.

I am still waiting to see how tinubu will unite this country and under what umbrella.

Maybe we will all become members of the Yoruba lo kan group of mad people.
grin grin grin I'm so surprised at the number of people in their evil army....gosh!! Its sickening to see many ppl supporting that which is obviously bad.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Emperormartin(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sleekfingers:

What do you expect Onanuga to do? Keep quiet and allow some confused people to be rubbishing his tribe? Especially those tribe that are always playing the victim cards......
Did Chimamanda Adichie mentioned Yoruba in her write up?
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by emerged01(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
A lot of friendship will broken and enemies will be made between Yoruba and Igbo as far as Tinubu is concerned.
A lot will be at stake. With what I have been seeing on nairaland it is going to be a long battle and it is never going to be easy with the carriers of Jubril's story.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Mabizeka: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:
IPOB terrorists are really in severe pains..

Even if they allowed Peter Daddy Terrorist Obi to contest the election unopposed, he wouldn't still make the constitutional requirement.

Tinubu really beat them silly.. grin

Useless Ashawo writer! May God Punish You and Your Headless Ethnic Supporters...
Your dirty smelly mother is an ashawo wey I don Bleep more than fifty times. All your sisters are prostitutes. Your late father was a useless gay man.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by juman(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Igbos do not understand politics.
That was how when jonathan lost election, he and his ijaw people moved on. But igbos refused to move on. They continued to "fight" the president.

We are ready for their senseless rants.
Fire for fire.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
It is a big shame that someone that wants to lead Nigeria couldn't get 25% of the votes cast in Federal Capital Territory. Unheard of.
Let's see how the Courts interpret this Constitutional lacuna!
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by ebenholer2(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chimamanda is a writer and so let her do what she knows how to do best...after which Joe Biden should come over to be the nigeria supreme court judge, or appoint US supreme court judge to come and pronounce the judgement . Why should this young woman be fooling herself like this despite being lenient.The person who did not even participate in the election at all.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Omenlon: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Please what I do not understand is, will Biden or whoever they are writing open and close letter to invalidate our Nigeria election? If not that chinamada or wetin dem dey call her is a daft, the Biden she is writing to had or is still having his election issues with Donald Trump. These people are so funny. Next time it will be UN.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by franudi: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:

Even if they allowed Peter Daddy Terrorist Obi to contest the election unopposed, he wouldn't still make the constitutional requirement.

Useless Ashawo writer! May God Punish You and Your Headless Ethnic Supporters...
Back to sender and throughout his family generations.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by agabaI23(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dittodat:

That's what everyone with a clear conscience now knows as factual.
grin grin

Clear conscience it is then. Have fun with your clear conscience.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by onuman: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:

Adichie is one of the Igbos that is a one Nigeria protagonist. You miss road.

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by juman(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obi got third in the election o.
Yet he claimed tinubu rigged election but atiku that got second did not rig.

Its atiku that has the slightest chance of becoming president from the case because he came second.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by ebenholer2(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
WOCKHARDI:
It is a big shame that someone that wants to lead Nigeria couldn't get 25% of the votes cast in Federal Capital Territory. Unheard of.
Let's see how the Courts interpret this Constitutional lacuna!
So what made those in Abuja better than those in Kano or Rivers, literarily consider it yourself.
So since Abuja election will dictate who wins election, I suggest the election should only be conducted in Abuja while the rest states should not bother to vote. This issue is out of senses honestly.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Believeintruth: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
usual Igbo boy comment,make all of una swallow una self and form voltron,u can’t stop the inauguration...bunch of arbitrary losers,una no dry tire to dey cry foul?.
Thoughtless and senseless people calling a president of one country to come and meddle with the affairs of another country,they don’t even know what is sovereignty.good that you are from the west and your are onowu,maybe a bastard,then what’s more disgraceful?...don’t shy away from your tribe because of election loss,admit your fate and live in peace.

Chai you guys are not smart at all.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Agunesinjaweola: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
She forgot fiction writing when Jonathan lost!

She also forgot to join flight ✈️ with her ethnic bigots- Okonji Iweala and Oby Ezekwezili to vote Peter Obi.

She'should stop crying 😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by anyilalaz: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Can he tell Biden the need for American govt. to make a statement about how true BAT involvement with Drug money forfeiture?!
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by 8stargeneral: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
LagosEmir:
you're calling a woman far better than everyone in your family "Useless"

Smh
Don't mind the idiot
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by juman(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Many of our politicians are better than those stupid american politicians.

Liar trump is their political god.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Levels2(f): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Feintline:

How old are you? Read the nonsense you just said to yourself again.
It seems dullness is transferred into any person that carries tinubu on the head.

This goes to you instead.

How old are you please?

As I expect you to acknowledge the fact on what he said but maybe cause of your Age or tribe sentiment you get carried away.

But wait, why is it that anyone attributed to Obituaries reasons with their foot?

Was it a trade mark of Obituary not to be smart and dull?

I assume that's just it if not you winwo have opposed the truth said about the little girl.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Josephkabila12: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ride on sir Bayo Onanuga. U ibos think u can be spewing trash 🗑️ and nobody will checkmate u, never. Patriotic Nigerians will always checkmate u ibos from now till tomorrow. That hatred that u ibos are born with will always be countered. Watch it
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by chariiks(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
densiks:
Her so called open or closed letter is basically her little way of defending her ethnic loyalty which in my opinion is fine as far as it can go which is certainly in the the shredder to trash bin.

Secondly, Biden was declared the winner of one of the most disputed elections in American history which in the view of a lot of Americans remains a totally flawed election and led to the desecration of the capitol (Obidients could take note)

Trump and by extension most Anericans who share his views do not accord Biden any form of respect by the way because they believe the election was flawed.

The elections that also brought Trump was disputed and the Russians were blamed for hacking servers to aid a Trump win.

While I believe the elections that produced Tinubu had its own hiccups,we must admit that Democracy has its weaknesses and America being one of the oldest Democracy in the world still grapples with these institutional challenges.

I advocate that we can collectively right the wrongs by consistently improving on our integrity and nationalistic loyalty rather than pander to tribal and personal sentiments or looking for saviors in the wrong places.

Therefore writing some silly letter to Biden about the internal affairs of another sovereign state shows she should definitely rather stick to her fiction writing and dubious feminism career where she has recorded some level of mileage.

Hmmm I wonder where people's loyalty is. Abi Calling white black and vice versa is a result of mental and utopian delusion. Keep painting. Everyone one will reap what he/she is sowing.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Tareq1105: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:

What do you mean by everybody knows? Well, I don't know about any fraud where I voted. Don't say everybody, talk about yourself.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Feintline:
These Apc tinubu miscreants are not wise. If they are, they will be quiet.

A local ethnic bigot evening newspaper journalist whose video and twitts of ethnic profiling and thuggery is all over the media and world is talking about a highly respected international figure.

Bayo is using his hands to bury tinubu mandate.

I’m sure the US embassy would have intimated the White House on the xenophobic and hate-filled tweets made by the Onanuga scoundrel! It’s his own message that will go straight into the bin!

1 Like

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by dapadawee: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
And what is wrong in supporting anybody other than Obi. Most we all be Obi supporters. Well Obidients are suffering from something concoction as soyinka said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed Quits As Donald Duke’s Running Mate / Governor Ganduje: Abolish Herdsmen Movement From North To South / Sanwo-Olu To Gani Adams: Amotekun, Get Your Facts Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.