Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman (24592 Views)

Onanuga To Ningi: Tinubu Operating On N28.7t Budget, NASS Jacked It Up / Onanuga To Atiku: Your Statement Is Reckless, Tinubu Is On Top Of The Situation / 2027: We Hope You'll Campaign On Issues And Not Religion - Bayo Onanuga To Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by paramakina202: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:
IPOB terrorists are really in severe pains..

Even if they allowed Peter Daddy Terrorist Obi to contest the election unopposed, he wouldn't still make the constitutional requirement.

Tinubu really beat them silly.. grin

Useless Ashawo writer! May God Punish You and Your Headless Ethnic Supporters...

Why is Tinubu the mandate thief running away from the court?

1 Like

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by callmevirus(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:

Even if they allowed Peter Daddy Terrorist Obi to contest the election unopposed, he wouldn't still make the constitutional requirement.

Useless Ashawo writer! May God Punish You and Your Headless Ethnic Supporters...

If you're not banned then I'll know that what most people are saying about NL mods is true.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Levels2(f): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2023
Wow two goal at once.

Tinubu 3 Obituary 1.

ImI kovlov this the more.

Southwest full of wisdom, knowledge, experience, skills and understanding.

Obi is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by CSTRR: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2023
Dcaliphate:
Nairaland has become quite toxic
Tinubu and his politics is toxic.

It was not nairaland that vomited this bigoted nonsense.
It was bayo onanuga, a member of tinubu's PCC.

I am still waiting to see how tinubu will unite this country and under what umbrella.

Maybe we will all become members of the Yoruba lo kan group of mad people.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by CSTRR: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2023
A waste of four years.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Believeintruth: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
By now, US would have known that Igbos are bastards filled with hate and envy that loves to wail, cry and have a premium bitter heart once things don't go there way.
They also know them as slaves that will always cry to them like a hungry baby

You are not sensible at all
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by PJ123: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
I think the nairaland moderators are supporting tinubu and apc criminal government because if you talk now them go suspend me again,who cares everybody knows 2023 elections was marred with fraud and I know soon tinubu will be disgraced...

IPOB knows, 2023 is most credible poll and
free and fairest post 1999 election. I think you igbos are just too deluded. That you believe something does not mean everyone believe. No one in my village in Osun state voted for LP. They don't even know Obi.
Learn to use 'I' and no one will crucify you for your believe but to be generalizing your believe is a deception of highest order.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by BrotherShade: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2023
😎

Onanuga and his fellow APC miscreants are giving themselves false hope.

No man born of a woman can swear in Tinubu as Nigeria president.

Know this and know peace 😎
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by GloriousGbola: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2023
No need to engage biden. He is familiar with the maga movement. Same template different country
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Nemere2020:
Onanuga is the Director, Media & Publicity for the Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organisation.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1644226927564128256?t=YltSOcxb-NFIcanq8TzGVw&s=19

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7643464/chimamanda-adichie-writes-letter-biden

apc is playing tribal politics.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by naturefellow(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
I think the nairaland moderators are supporting tinubu and apc criminal government because if you talk now them go suspend me again,who cares everybody knows 2023 elections was marred with fraud and I know soon tinubu will be disgraced...
fact!

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by sexyking1: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:

Do you think this is an IPOB forum? Get off mention!!
from d way u speak I know u are at oshodi under bridge. We will continue to be your nightmare, we will continue to buy your inheritance cos your lazy ass won't stop you from selling to us. So just relax cos very soon we will rename this place.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by AfroKnight: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2023
Compared with Adichie, Onanuga is a nobody. His letter will get lost before anyone in the white house see it.

He needs a government appointment to even the scales.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2023
callmevirus:

If you're not banned then I'll know that what most people are saying about NL mods is true.

shut it! what warrants him being banned, is there anything in his speech that constitutes as an Ethnic slur, u know d problem with Nigerians like u is really d lack of brains to interpret laws, I don't even have time to talk to u sha, so just shift and face front
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Levels2(f): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:

You are right bro, most expecially in southeast where they claimed obi won 95% votes despite all the videos evidence of irregularities , bully and the likes

And again I don't expect the moderator to have approved the post talking about the little girls letter to Biden in the first place.

But since they do, certainly they are right to approved this respectively.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by jubrilELsudan: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2023
THIS BAYO ONANUGA BOY WEY DEY ALWAYS GO CLUB EVERY WEEKEND JUST TO GO KNEEL DOWN BEG ASHAWO FOR FREE FVCK TOO DEY GET MOUTH

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by arabralph(m): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2023
Another shenanigan,you are still talking because you have not been picked up.Dont worry,you will expire like the evening newspaper you write.
Nemere2020:
Onanuga is the Director, Media & Publicity for the Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organisation.

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1644226927564128256?t=YltSOcxb-NFIcanq8TzGVw&s=19

Previous Thread:
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by PopQueenAgency: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:

This is true. Dem don suspend and ban me so many times I cannot remember. Corn dey stuck between all dia teeth. Mynd44 sef dey attack Chimamanda for the other thread. She attack GRV when GRV go visit Oba of Lagos. She does this very CORNFIDENTLY.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by lereinter(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:

How will tinubu be disgraced?

Mob no dey use wisdom

Funny religious war soldiers
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Fiscus105(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2023
densiks:
Her so called open or closed letter is basically her little way of defending her ethnic loyalty which in my opinion is fine as far as it can go which is certainly in the the shredder to trash bin.

Secondly, Biden was declared the winner of one of the most disputed elections in American history which in the view of a lot of Americans remains a totally flawed election and led to the desecration of the capitol (Obidients could take note)

Trump and by extension most Anericans who share his views do not accord Biden any form of respect by the way because they believe the election was flawed.

The elections that also brought Trump was disputed and the Russians were blamed for hacking servers to aid a Trump win.

While I believe the elections that produced Tinubu had its own hiccups,we must admit that Democracy has its weaknesses and America being one of the oldest Democracy in the world still grapples with these institutional challenges.

I advocate that we can collectively right the wrongs by consistently improving on our integrity and nationalistic loyalty rather than pander to tribal and personal sentiments.

Therefore writing some silly letter to Biden about the internal affairs of another sovereign state shows she should definitely rather stick to her fiction and dubious feminism career where she has recorded some level of mileage.

This election is the second best in history of Nigeria after '93. Even Obi himself knows.

If we are to go how election usually held in Nigeria, Obi wouldnt have won any state outside his home state Anambra.

If Buhari allowed Tinubu and Atiku to spend their money the way they like, Obi would have been silent long time, even before election started.

I dnt blame Obidients but sitting president that allowed them to breathe the way they like instead of stiffing them, if we are to by African tradition during election.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Hessem: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:

Don't be afraid of ban from Nairaland. I have more than 20 accounts here. If the ban one ,I use another. Last year they have to track my IP but I showed them that not only them sabi firewalls. Just create multiple accounts,blast them. If they ban u,use the next.

Nairaland is a tribalistic forum. We die here but make sure u have Twitter account too.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by profoslan(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obidient movement in real fact an Igbo ethnocentric fascist movement with little numbers of lost Yorubas and Hausas hoping to gain national political relevance.
Do what you want with this fact!

3 Likes

Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by kestolove95(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obi must go to prison
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Hessem: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
CilicMarin:

She is ashawo like your mother who's toto dey drop water. Fool
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Oludara202: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nemere2020:

Previous Thread: it

Another one defending his tribesman . Lol. Those who forged Nigeria made a big mistake because majority of black people hardly sees or says the truth once ethnicity and religion is involved.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by fubsy: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
I wonder if this man and his fellow "Yessah" boys talk to their children about honesty. If they do, what do they say?
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Litmus: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
chris51:

Don't talk about the US election you know nothing about. Trump lost woefully. I VOTED. Were you there?

An honest query here , did Chimamanda vote in the Nigeria election ?
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Lanretoye(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Iamzik:

It if foolish to call anyone bastard simply because he is not on your side politically. You should think before you type rubbish next time
your problem never reach you,na to carry another person own join.
Re: Onanuga To Biden: Chimamanda Wrote Fiction Inspired By The Loss Of Her Tribesman by Levels2(f): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Onowu33:
you will always be disgraced,I am not from the east,I am a full westerner(Ogun state) but I stand for the truth,tinubu na criminal...

I'm from ogun State and we are intelligent and as such we won't have reason so shallow.

Be proud of your state and region please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

$2.1bn Arms: Festus Keyamo Explains Why Jonathan Might Not Be Prosecuted / Onofiok Akpan-Luke Celebrates Birthday, Wedding Anniversary With Pretty Wife.PIC / Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.