Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Meet The ECK Masters! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The ECK Masters! (5759 Views)

ECK Light And Sound Service Live Sunday 16th April 2023 / If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2023
Unaccountably, there came a wonderful feeling of God's love for her. Kay Lee felt an instant liking for the young man who'd spoken, and his strong, yet gentle face.

His shoulder-length flaxen hair was light and shining. She didn't remember ever seeing him in class before. Strangely, no one else showed interest in him or his statement.

The instructor, however, shot Kay Lee a disapproving glance for her obvious lack of attention. So she feigned interest in the lecture for a moment before looking back to where the young man had been. But he was gone!

Cont'd.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2023
She enjoyed a clear field of vision right to the door of the classroom and was certain no one had left the room. The bell rang then, marking the end of class. Though she watched everyone file from the room, the youth with the golden hair was nowhere to be seen.

Puzzled, Kay lee hurried to her next class. Yet the name of that book, The Tiger's Fang, remained strongly in her mind. She later learned that the book, written by Paul Twitchel, is an account of his journey into the highest heavens of God. And it was this book that eventually brought her the teachings of ECK.

Years later, as an ECKist, she finally recognize the mystery man from the classroom as the ECK Master Gopal Das.

But there was more to come.

Con'td.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2023
Now some twenty years later, when Kay Lee related her story to the group after the ECK introductory talk, she got a nudge to check the date of the first printing of The Tiger's Fang. It was 1967. That was a full four years after the experience with the blond stranger.

Again came the wonderful feeling of God's love for her.

Excerpted from
'Those Wonderful ECK Masters'
Harold Klemp
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by triplechoice(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
chieveboy:

This really isn't an effort to convince a triplechoice is it? How would you have know if this hasn't been done?

So now it indeed sounded convincing finally right and it's "salt and pepper"? .

Your father is here in Nigeria and dreamt of Harold in America he has never met or seen before, and so?
Is the higher self , soul, not capable of having such experiences? . yes or no? Make sure you answer this question, if not, it would prove to me you're just pretending.

I'm not on this thread to convince you of anything, but to question your claim. It's your responsibility to convince me. Don't shift that burden to me.

It's not a must that your father will later get to meet Harold or join Eckankar and if that doesn't happen then I'm talking bullshit. This is the position you're viewing things from and it's very disappointing despite what I tried to explain before now which you never bothered to read.

I'm not a dream interpreter and I'm not interpreting your father's dream as you think. We started with dreams of people like yourself who dream of something and later get to experience or hear of it.
And I said such dreams that come to pass are described as dream of precognition.

Your father dream is yet to come to pass , as we might expect, for it to be accepted as that. There different kind of dreams , not only dreams of the future.. You should know this as an eckist because Eckankar let you know the different kind of dreams that exist.

The likely scenario I suggested of what may play out to confirm if your father's dream is that kind, was with the assumption that he might have had a precognitive dream.

The higher self, soul, is not limited to knowing the future alone.It can see the past, and even what's currently happening far and near in the present moment, with what is perceived downloaded to the brain for storage ,so that when we wake up from such dreams we are able to remember it.

However, not everyone remembers their dream and this is usually due to pyschological and biological reason.

I repeat, the man drew Harold, kept that in his diary. I repeat again, he and Harold may most probably never ever meet physically.

I also repeat, the man will never ever join Eckankar in this life time. He does his thing cheesy.

You can't blame me for expressing doubts . You have not presented evidence for the drawing to confirm if he got the exact image of Harold.

He will never meet Harold or join Eckankar if it's not a precognitive dream. Do you think Harold is even conscious or aware he met your father in a dream? He doesn't know.

Now for the first time, you just announced the drawing is in his diary. You now have a perfect excuse for not showing us. A dairy is private. You're very smart..

"Harold does not exist", "my old man's meeting with Harold was likely inspired by very imaginative mind of a youth". I give you all of this for free. You are very very right, the Eck masters are figments of imaginations and you understand what imaginations really are.

The above is wayward talk if you read what I have explained above. I did before, but you won't read carefully to make the right deductions.

Your father dreamt of Harold, and not the way you are putting it, as if it's a physical meeting.

And you want to compare Harold a living person, anyone can meet live, with phantom beings that subjectively appear and disappear to people?
Ok
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
Tomorrow, we look at the experience of others with these Masters of the Divine current how they have fun doing the things they love to do.

See you then.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
triplechoice:

Your father is here in Nigeria and dreamt of Harold in America he has never met or seen before, and so?
Is the higher self , soul, not capable of having such experiences? . yes or no? Make sure you answer this question, if not, it would prove to me you're just pretending.

I'm not on this thread to convince you of anything, but to question your claim. It's your responsibility to convince me. Don't shift that burden to me.

It's not a must that your father will later get to meet Harold or join Eckankar and if that doesn't happen then I'm talking bullshit. This is the position you're viewing things from and it's very disappointing despite what I tried to explain before now which you never bothered to read.

I'm not a dream interpreter and I'm not interpreting your father's dream as you think. We started with dreams of people like yourself who dream of something and later get to experience or hear of it.
And I said such dreams that come to pass are described as dream of precognition.

Your father dream is yet to come to pass , as we might expect, for it to be accepted as that. There different kind of dreams , not only dreams of the future.. You should know this as an eckist because Eckankar let you know the different kind of dreams that exist.

The likely scenario I suggested of what may play out to confirm if your father's dream is that kind, was with the assumption that he might have had a precognitive dream.

The higher self, soul, is not limited to knowing the future alone.It can see the past, and even what's currently happening far and near in the present moment, with what is perceived downloaded to the brain for storage ,so that when we wake up from such dreams we are able to remember it.

However, not everyone remembers their dream and this is usually due to pyschological and biological reason.

You can't blame me for expressing doubts . You have not presented evidence for the drawing to confirm if he got the exact image of Harold.

He will never meet Harold or join Eckankar if it's not a precognitive dream. Do you think Harold is even conscious or aware he met your father in a dream? He doesn't know.

Now for the first time, you just announced the drawing is in his diary. You now have a perfect excuse for not showing us. A dairy is private. You're very smart..

The above is wayward talk if you read what I have explained above. I did before, but you won't read carefully to make the right deductions.

Your father dreamt of Harold, and not the way you are putting it, as if it's a physical meeting.

And you want to compare Harold a living person, anyone can meet live, with phantom beings that subjectively appear and disappear to people?
Ok
good morning
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2023
Anna's Heavenly Encounter
Excerpted from 'Soul-fullness' by Tosin King James (https://a.co/d/d16jDiO)

"Anna was born a Catholic and a devoted one she grew up to be. She knew of Saints and Guardian Angels, but she had never met any. A thing of faith and belief it was for her.

We used to talk about divine helpers. They are God's people, not limited by faith or philosophy, but once you open your heart to God, to love, they will come to you.

"More real than a Dream"

One morning, Anna called to say she had a remarkable dream "looked more real than a dream". This is a conscious journey to the Heavens while asleep.

Cont'd.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2023
...This is not a collection of jumbled scenes we call dream. It is as real s being awake.

She had been at what looked like a school with many classrooms. She felt at home since I was there too. To her observation, the class members looked younger, fresher, with glowing skin.

This is the nature of the First Heaven. But what struck her the most was a slim, tall grey-haired, and bearded man who looked at her with loving and powerful eyes she had ever seen. "It's like he's divine", Anna gushed.

Saint of the Book of Revelations

She is lucky to have been invited to one of the temples in the heavenly worlds, where the Saint who gave John the Book of Revelation teaches the ways of Spirit to those who open their arms, ready for Holy Embrace. Anna was never the same again.

From her account of what transpired in this vivid journey into the heavenly world, no word was ever spoken between her and the Saint.

Con'td.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by triplechoice(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2023
chieveboy:

I don't know...I can only be sorry for having an experience with Gopal Das way before I knew how to read and write.

This is the beauty of personal experience: NO ONE can take away your experience!

I wish someone without 'vested interest ' would understand that the attached image is of someone speaking of someone they know and recognize their name even if they didn't mention it.

Besides, I did told you "I mentioned his name earlier". This would be about the third time I was mentioning their name and the experience here on Nairaland.

Not to impose Gopal Das and the "phantoms" as you call them directly here or via your alternate Moniker I always ignore, keep your convictions while I keep my experience.

Can we agree on this?

I don't have any other active Nairaland moniker apart from triplechoice. You always imagine things and want to believe them without confirmation.

And no, you didn't mention the name Gopal Das at first. . In the screenshot you shared below, there's no mention of the name Gopal Das yet, you still want to imagine it's there.

Please let's end this. it's leading to no where. I already suggested you hold on to your convictions as long as they benefit you.

Everyone believes something. There's nobody without something that they believe in. Even scientists have what they believe too.

I have shared what I believe on this board too.

But each time I do so, I always issue a disclaimer that what I share doesn't yet find scientific support amongst scientist in the main body of the sciences. With that, I'm always free to share with the public the truth in life I have discovered.

Not every truth in the world is supported or proven in the sciences.

One can use ones knowledge of objective science to validate or explain personal or group truths to the public. But it's deception to then declare next that such truths have become scientifically proven.

Things that are accepted as scientifically proven in the sciences are always published in a peer review journal. That's the only time it's accepted as scientific facts, and not before.

Eckankar truths are not scientifically proven nor is it a branch of physics as you once declared. If that were true, It would be taught in public schools everywhere .

Nobody likes to be deceived. .

Good morning.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by Maynman: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hu cheesy

Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2023
triplechoice:

I don't have any other active Nairaland moniker apart from triplechoice. You always imagine things and want to believe them without confirmation.

Its not me per se, It walked and quaked like a duck...

And no, you didn't mention the name Gopal Das at first. . In the screenshot you shared below, there's no mention of the name Gopal Das yet, you still want to imagine it's there.

I understand you cannot take it that I met Gopal Das even as a kid and recognized him in an Eckankar publication. I also get the 'inspiring' angle you chose to interprete my dad's meeting with the current Living ECK Master. I know...

I also get how you joined Eckankar to no success, whereby this failure to get such experience was your verification of the falsehood that the 'Paid Actors' vis Harold Klemp, Paul Twitchell, Phil Morimitsu, Hundreds of other writers, Me, My Dad and all the ECKists who study ECK and make it work for themselves in their daily lives from time immemorial to today. I get all this. I suppose you're having a good time in your current path which is all that matters?

The screenshot mentioned an experience with a master "not here in the physical plane...". The statement sounds like someone who knew more than he mentioned. Moreover, the statement which led to all this digging and me revealing more, even that of my dad's, was that i said "you must have read where I wrote elsewhere my experience with Gopal Das". I indeed I have written it elsewhere. a guy here on Nairaland called Temple333 was the person I mentioned this to, asides the different instances I had mentioned this experience.

Accept your lot in good faith and move on. People whom the ECK masters chose to reveal themselves to are merely old friends from past lives, had shared a bond, where students of these guys or are more open to truth or Love basically. Others who met them by intent are sincere in their search for truth about this.

Please let's end this. iI's leading to no where. I already suggested you hold on to your convictions as long as they benefit you.

Everyone believes something. There's nobody without something that they believe in. Even scientists have what they believe too.

I have shared what I believe on this board too.

Now you know? Did you even for one second turn to look at yourself trying to obfuscate and rubbish a Soul Travel experience of someone in one sentence and then bringing in the subject of "Soul" or "The Higher Self" in another? Do you know how much ignorance you further let out around the subject of "imagination"?

[quote

But each time I do so, I always issue a disclaimer that what share doesn't yet find scientific support amongst scientist in the main body of the sciences. With that, I'm always free to share with the public the truth in life I have discovered.

Not every truth in the world is supported or proven in the sciences.

One can use ones knowledge of objective science to validate or explain personal or group truths to the public. But it's deception to then declare next that such truths have become scientifically proven.

[/quote]

Beat the drum and dance to it as usual. Left to you, science is when one dons a white gown, gloves and kits in place usually under an (organizational or institutional) umbrella inside a lab.

The person who put in time identify 'ugu' leafn for food is a scientist! You naively mistake Organized or Institutional Science for what science actually is. More worrisome for someone who had went to the Eckankar school but whom Eckankar didnt go through them is that you sound like truth only becomes one when some institution or group of people make a formal announcement of "scientifically proven", like we should wait till scientist fully grasp say telepathy before we should use or accept them cheesy. Does this not worry you?

Lets put a pin through your balloon sir: Gravity existed right before the scientist who 'discovered' it did cheesy. It was not when the 'Scientific Journal' was updated that gravity began. This is your line of reasoning...

Things that are accepted has scientifically proven in the sciences are always published in a peer review journal. That's the only time it's accepted has scientific facts, and not before.

Lol, there you go again cheesy

One funny thing is that science and scientist have long moved on, away from publishing textbooks which becomes the source of information for Eckankar beefers. The Journals are now coveted as 'Classified' and you only see the discoveries as consumables. That's all you get.

Eckankar truths are not scientifically proven nor is it a branch of physics as you once declared. It that were true, it would be taught in public schools everywhere .

Nobody likes to be deceived. .

Good morning.

Lol, Scientists now do a form of Soul Travel! The things they see and find in this science is what finds its way in (admittedly some) cartoons, sci-fi, tech, medicine etc without some public *ss journal! This man, where do you stay na, and what have you been doing? cheesy.

Eckankar, you didn't follow, Science, you're not taken along.

Scientist now agree that 'Material Science' is limited. They drop the material body to use machines to propel their consciousness using what is referred to as the 'astral' in other climes and interact with Matter, doing science where the scope of the microscope stops grin. I know all hell of 'na lie' is let loose where you are right now grin. If you're pointed in a direction, you will say they are "paid actors". Contrarianism spurred by apparent lack of success in Eckankar!

I recall I told you Physics is Eckankar, albeit a rather dumped-down form of Eckankar, you said "na lie"! If you now see the gains of science on the subject of Eckankar, I wonder what you will say. Science and Eckankar meet as Quantum Physics (QP), where QP still is just a nursery stage of the gains made in establishing that the building blocks of Matter is not actually the Atoms and most likely not 'Quarks', but are entirely 'non-local' to our domain.

You are here waiting for someone to publish a journal right? D'banj has the word for what you're in for, and its somehow long cheesy
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
...All he did was stare directly at her without uttering a word. But what he was giving her was the Blessing of the Ancient One. This is the Power of Spirit channelled through the Saint to the lucky Soul.

Physical Appearance of Guardian Saints.

Some have reported having physical encounters with a Guardian Saint who appears physically but posing as either beggar or a casual passerby or wayfarer. In these cases, the person they are visiting do not recognize them. And, of course, they will not come to you and say, "Hi I'm a Guardian Angel, and I've come with a blessing." That would probably freak you out, and you would take off or call the police to have the 'cranky' fellow arrested.

However, if you believe it is an Angel, you would probably be too excited, too emotionally convoluted to be receptive to whatever they have come to give you. Invariably, the best option is what the Saints adopt when making a physical appearance--they disguise.

Unless you have the spiritual stamina to remain detached in the presence."

-The end
Excerpted from 'Soul-fullness' By Tosin James ( (https://a.co/d/d16jDiO)
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2023
New Story Loading...
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by triplechoice(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
chieveboy:

Trying to hide with the above after you were asked to provide proof of the alternate moniker you claimed I have?

SHM

I understand you cannot take it that I met Gopal Das even as a kid and recognized him in an Eckankar publication. I also get the 'inspiring' angle you chose to interprete my dad's meeting with the current Living ECK Master. I know...

All of these are not relevant. Just provide proofs that the Eck masters are real beings , and also that RUmi, Shamus, Pythagoras were once Eck masters who taught Eckankar. It's as simple as that.

I also get how you joined Eckankar to no success, whereby this failure to get such experience was your verification of the falsehood that the 'Paid Actors' vis Harold Klemp, Paul Twitchell, Phil Morimitsu, Hundreds of other writers, Me, My Dad and all the ECKists who study ECK and make it work for themselves in their daily lives from time immemorial to today. I get all this. I suppose you're having a good time in your current path which is all that matters?

Lol. You don't know anything about my Eckankar past. You're Just speculating to find something to hang on to. I had experiences in Eckankar you can only dream of having. So don't go there. .

Forget about me for now and ask yourself ,why a former RESA, A former president of Eckankar, and other numerous higher initiates above the fifth level have all left Eckankar.

Is it because Eckankar failed them, or they too, according you, were unable to have any experiences of meeting with the Masters?

Instead of proving your claims made on this thread, you choose to attack my personality.

If you want links to websites and Facebook pages of former eckist sharing their experiences about Eckankar, just let me know.

When you visit those pages, you will meet with former eckist who have shared their Eckankar experiences of 'meeting' phantom Eck masters and travelling to illusory Eckankar higher worlds or heavens . You will also get to read why they finally choose to leave after all those wonderful experiences . When you're done, come back here to brag again or talk about my own experiences you know nothing about.

I'm aware Eckankar has barred you from visiting such sites. It's not just barring you alone, they have also threatened you with karma or being cut off from Eckankar and the master. Have no fear . The truth is that, they're afraid you would leave them, hence the threat.

Eckankar need your money to survive.

The screenshot mentioned an experience with a master "not here in the physical plane...". The statement sounds like someone who knew more than he mentioned. Moreover, the statement which led to all this digging and me revealing more, even that of my dad's, was that i said "you must have read where I wrote elsewhere my experience with Gopal Das". I indeed I have written it elsewhere. a guy here on Nairaland called Temple333 was the person I mentioned this to, asides the different instances I had mentioned this experience.

Changing the goal post again. It started on this thread when I ask how many times you' severally' mentioned Gopal Das.
Now you have shifted to another thread I don't know anything about.

Accept your lot in good faith and move on. People whom the ECK masters chose to reveal themselves to are merely old friends from past lives, had shared a bond, where students of these guys or are more open to truth or Love basically. Others who met them by intent are sincere in their search for truth about this.

The same thing I was also made to believed in the past untill the deception was exposed.

You just regurgitated one of the false narratives in Eckankar: that those who meet with Eck masters had some connection with them in the past or are sincere seekers of truth.

The irony of it all is that the religion telling you about sincere seekers of truth is actually lying to you.

And which past?

Is it the one with fictional Rebazar Tarz or Gopal Das Paul Twitchell created in the 60s?

Now you know? Did you even for one second turn to look at yourself trying to obfuscate and rubbish a Soul Travel experience of someone in one sentence and then bringing in the subject of "Soul" or "The Higher Self" in another? Do you know how much ignorance you further let out around the subject of "imagination"?

Where did I rubbish it? Show me?

I said such experiences are not unusual for soul to have. How is that rubbishing it?

And where is the ignorance I displayed on the subject of imagination'?

Because of your poor understanding of what Eckankar teaches about imagination, you wanted to make me believe that once you imagine anything, then it must already be existing somewhere in the physical plane . if not, you wouldn't have been able to imagine it in the first place.

But when I challenged you, you then shifted to astral plane where you said cartoon characters can exist as if the astral plane and physical plane are the same kind of place.

Is spider Man existing in a material form anywhere in this world that you and I occupy?

FYI, Paul Twitchell copied Eckankar teachings from other spiritual paths where they're correctly taught. I know you're ignorant of this because they always tell you that he came to gather the teachings of Eckankar that were scattered in different spiritual paths and religion in different parts of the world. Lies, lies and lies.

Continue sharing your stories, but Just know they are unverified stories of people , which cannot serve as proof of anything at this time.

Scientists don't prove their theories with personal stories. You said Eckankar is science and I branch of physics. Where's the science? You have not been able to demonstrate or prove it. Just empty talk all the time.

You accept those stories as evidence because you have know way of explaining why people have those experiences .
Also because ,it was put together by Harold from stories sent to him.
Harold is God representative to you and cannot deceive you.

So who am I that you should listen to . Someone just making noises on Nairaland.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by triplechoice(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
chieveboy:

Lol, Scientists now do a form of Soul Travel! The things they see and find in this science is what finds its way in (admittedly some) cartoons, sci-fi, tech, medicine etc without some public *ss journal! This man, where do you stay na, and what have you been doing? .

Eckankar, you didn't follow, Science, you're not taken along.

Scientist now agree that 'Material Science' is limited. They drop the material body to use machines to propel their consciousness using what is referred to as the 'astral' in other climes and interact with Matter, doing science where the scope of the microscope stops . I know all hell of 'na lie' is let loose where you are right now . If you're pointed in a direction, you will say they are "paid actors". Contrarianism spurred by apparent lack of success in Eckankar!

I recall I told you Physics is Eckankar, albeit a rather dumped-down form of Eckankar, you said "na lie"! If you now see the gains of science on the subject of Eckankar, I wonder what you will say. Science and Eckankar meet as Quantum Physics (QP), where QP still is just a nursery stage of the gains made in establishing that the building blocks of Matter is not actually the Atoms and most likely not 'Quarks', but are entirely 'non-local' to our domain.

You are here waiting for someone to publish a journal right? D'banj has the word for what you're in for, and its somehow long

I'm not surprised you failed to understand what I explained about scientifically proven.

I admit as individuals or groups, one can use the methods of science to prove one's claims, but in the main body of the sciences before anything is accepted or tagged as scientifically proven it must pass through certain criteria, if not , nobody takes you serious

The conditions that must be met is to ensure
that the public is not deceived by anyone claiming science . And one of the conditions is that your findings must be published in a peer review journal for other scientist to validate it .

This still doesn't mean as individuals you cannot publicly or privately prove your claims scientifically if you know how to use the scientific method. But have you done that here? No. You haven't. But just sharing stories.

Anyone can form a new religion or come up with anything, and just declare it's sciencei or scientifically proven . How can we be sure? That's the question.

People who sell fake medicines or other substandard products usually make the false claim
of having some approval to sell when they don't, or their products is scientifically proven to work in order mislead the public to buy from them

Honestly you're behaving like someone living far away from civilization, and because of that cannot understand how things work in the real world.

You claim to be good in the sciences, yet don't know the criteria for judging what's scientifically proven and what makes something a part of the sciences. You have a layman understanding of the technical term, scientifically proven.

You just cannot claim science without proof. That's the truth. You can only deceive the uneducated or the gullible public that Eckankar is a branch of physics. Not me.

Is it not the same Eckankar I know that you only joined recently from being exposed to it on Nairaland?

You're the one on a long thing if you think Eckankar is a branch of physics and that scientists are now ',doing a form of soul travel.

Just imagine the crazy talk. You make it seem scientists everywhere have now accepted ' a form of soul travel' as part of what must be done to discover truths.

Finally, scientist are just not admitting the scientific methods of enquiry has its limitation. They already know that for long.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
triplechoice:

Trying to hide with the above after you were asked to provide proof of the alternate moniker you claimed I have?

SHM

All of these are not relevant. Just provide proofs that the Eck masters are real beings , and also that RUmi, Shamus, Pythagoras were once Eck masters who taught Eckankar. It's as simple as that.

Lol. You don't know anything about my Eckankar past. You're Just speculating to find something to hang on to. I had experiences in Eckankar you can only dream of having. So don't go there. .

Forget about me for now and ask yourself ,why a former RESA, A former president of Eckankar, and other numerous higher initiates above the fifth level have all left Eckankar.

Is it because Eckankar failed them, or they too, according you, were unable to have any experiences of meeting with the Masters?

Instead of proving your claims made on this thread, you choose to attack my personality.

If you want links to websites and Facebook pages of former eckist sharing their experiences about Eckankar, just let me know.

When you visit those pages, you will meet with former eckist who have shared their Eckankar experiences of 'meeting' phantom Eck masters and travelling to illusory Eckankar higher worlds or heavens . You will also get to read why they finally choose to leave after all those wonderful experiences . When you're done, come back here to brag again or talk about my own experiences you know nothing about.

I'm aware Eckankar has barred you from visiting such sites. It's not just barring you alone, they have also threatened you with karma or being cut off from Eckankar and the master. Have no fear . The truth is that, they're afraid you would leave them, hence the threat.

Eckankar need your money to survive.

Changing the goal post again. It started on this thread when I ask how many times you' severally' mentioned Gopal Das.
Now you have shifted to another thread I don't know anything about.

The same thing I was also made to believed in the past untill the deception was exposed.

You just regurgitated one of the false narratives in Eckankar: that those who meet with Eck masters had some connection with them in the past or are sincere seekers of truth.

The irony of it all is that the religion telling you about sincere seekers of truth is actually lying to you.

And which past?

Is it the one with fictional Rebazar Tarz or Gopal Das Paul Twitchell created in the 60s?

Where did I rubbish it? Show me?

I said such experiences are not unusual for soul to have. How is that rubbishing it?

And where is the ignorance I displayed on the subject of imagination'?

Because of your poor understanding of what Eckankar teaches about imagination, you wanted to make me believe that once you imagine anything, then it must already be existing somewhere in the physical plane . if not, you wouldn't have been able to imagine it in the first place.

But when I challenged you, you then shifted to astral plane where you said cartoon characters can exist as if the astral plane and physical plane are the same kind of place.

Is spider Man existing in a material form anywhere in this world that you and I occupy?

FYI, Paul Twitchell copied Eckankar teachings from other spiritual paths where they're correctly taught. I know you're ignorant of this because they always tell you that he came to gather the teachings of Eckankar that were scattered in different spiritual paths and religion in different parts of the world. Lies, lies and lies.

Continue sharing your stories, but Just know they are unverified stories of people , which cannot serve as proof of anything at this time.

Scientists don't prove their theories with personal stories. You said Eckankar is science and I branch of physics. Where's the science? You have not been able to demonstrate or prove it. Just empty talk all the time.

You accept those stories as evidence because you have know way of explaining why people have those experiences .
Also because ,it was put together by Harold from stories sent to him.
Harold is God representative to you and cannot deceive you.

So who am I that you should listen to . Someone just making noises on Nairaland.

Some more grist for your mill: Paul of the bible is an ECK Master today
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by triplechoice(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2023
chieveboy:

Some more grist for your mill: Paul of the bible is an ECK Master today

Not only Paul. Muhammad the founder of Islam was an Eck master.

Sango, Orunmila and others were also Eck masters.

Eckankar really can mess up with people's minds

1 Like

Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
triplechoice:

Not only Paul. Muhammad the founder of Islam was an Eck master.

Sango, Orunmila and others were also Eck masters.

Eckankar really can mess up with people's minds

Yea
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2023
triplechoice:

I'm not surprised you failed to understand what I explained about scientifically proven.

I admit as individuals or groups, one can use the methods of science to prove one's claims, but in the main body of the sciences before anything is accepted or tagged as scientifically proven it must pass through certain criteria, if not , nobody takes you serious

Identify this "main body of science" please. Give it a distinct identity if you can.

It is not true that "nobody takes you serious" if any of your work does not pass through the criteria of "main body of science". A dead giveaway on this is your statement on a certain "higher self" and "Soul", at least we have one irrefutable guest to this as your person. You make me laugh all the time, I give you that.

I can imagine the seriousness in opting for the game plan in using this angle of argument that since the Eck Masters have not been scientifically proven, they are false, so you expect every one to fall for this. It is so naive as to draw derision.

Science if anything is 80% theories. This is what drives science literally: unverified OBSERVABLE phenomena!!! Big Bang, Evolution, and so many others!!!

Digest the below and marry it with the above.

The conditions that must be met is to ensure
that the public is not deceived by anyone claiming science . And one of the conditions is that your findings must be published in a peer review journal for other scientist to validate it .

1: In science, it's called a 'Theory' if not yet a 'Law' or Formula. For it to be one, it must pass through a verification process relative to expected outcome that are usually 'Substrate Neutral and according to certain 'Guidelines'. This however changes with the branch of science in question and applications of it.

2: You need to get how the system works--the Peer Review System.

It's basically an assessment of your work to check if it meets certain standard (Relative to the Guide' IN YOUR FIELD. This could be anything like the study of the Paranormality of ECK Masters!!! In other words, the Peers are people who are equally versed in what you do. So you can't take Peers from Microbiology to review Parapsychology!

A field of study is Pneumatology. It is a branch of theology that deals with the study of the 'Holy Spirit'. Left to your "body of science", it's "lie lie lie". I suppose you will send in a letter of reprieve and 'rubbishment' that a certain "body of science" had not yet "scientifically verified" this thing called "Holy Spirit".

3: More to open your consciousness: An intrepid maverick by the name Maxwell Chikumbutso invented a power generator that runs out of 'nothing'. Your "scientifically approved" guys went to check it out here in Africa Zimbabwe, they are Peers.

They did all manner of tests and couldn't identify any point where the 'laws of conservation of energy' held sway. Even for this reason, the guy can't yet secure a patent on this because he has no "Peers". Still, the generator powered cars non-stop, he fitted it into a TV that connects to no grid. The tech is featured in the documentary "Thrive 2" where world-acclaimed physicists where the Peers. I suppose since your "body of scientists" could not make anything of how the tech works, he was deceiving people. cheesy.

This still doesn't mean as individuals you cannot publicly or privately prove your claims scientifically if you know how to use the scientific method. But have you done that here? No. You haven't. But just sharing stories.

Lol, "scientific methods" are just yardsticks that some folks agree between themselves. They are not static but dynamic, the yardstick keeps changing to absorb new knowledge because we "we learn everyday".

Science has branches, "scientific methods" that applies in Chemical Engineering does not apply in Sociology or Economics. This is why it beats me to see you running the little antic of introducing the "scientific body" game just so to say Eckankar claims are not verified in one lab likely in the USA cheesy

Anyone can form a new religion or come up with anything, and just declare it's sciencei or scientifically proven . How can we be sure? That's the question.

Guess how "scientifically proven" is done in disciplines like psychology and sociology for instance? Same way you have people who experience something like the ECK Masters in Eckankar.

It a no brainer!!! Random sets of people come in and identify these Masters often years before finding out they are real and there are others who continue to work with them DAILY. Not just daily, but PHYSICALLY, often with distinct scents that accompanies the presence of these guys who do some real stuff like giving them stuff in the dream and the wake up to find it with them, or healing them of diseases that awon "scientifically proven" can't heal!!!

Funny man! grin

People who sell fake medicines or other substandard products usually make the false claim
of having some approval to sell when they don't, or their products is scientifically proven to work in order mislead the public to buy from them

If it works, there goes the 'Scientific Proof', No Peer review needed. If it doesn't, then it is a theory that needs subjecting to methods laid down by the manufacturers on how to use the supposed fake medicine. If it fails, it is fake. Follow the manufacturer's method that led to their claims, if the effects are reproducable, there is your 'science'!

The Igbo traditional healers use steam from some plants to cure Iba. Those are the procedures, use " the steam and cover yourself in it", Iba is gone! USA people don't have that in their "procedures" and no one needs a "body of science" for that. cheesy

Honestly you're behaving like someone living far away from civilization, and because of that cannot understand how things work in the real world.

You claim to be good in the sciences, yet don't know the criteria for judging what's scientifically proven and what makes something a part of the sciences. You have a layman understanding of the technical term, scientifically proven.

Lol, refer to the above.

You just cannot claim science without proof. That's the truth. You can only deceive the uneducated or the gullible public that Eckankar is a branch of physics. Not me.

The stories shared in this thread as I have told you earlier is proof. There is no such a thing as randomity in nature as it where. People just can't have inner and outer experiences with distinct and specific set of Non-existent set of people called the ECK Masters as you try hard to make people believe.

Studies have been conducted on the matter of death, it's not under a microscope as you have us reason, they ask people their experiences lol, same thing you try hard to rubbish here. What these people report is what most set of the group report: "Passing under a tunnel of darkness to a light".

Who conducted these researches: "A body of Scientists" lol.

What was the yardstick or 'Guide': The oral reports of people who where once clinically "dead".

What was the outcome? Same "Tunnel... light"

The didn't go through or see the rainboots of Superman, or the Mainland bridge, their reports had a single thread running all of them!!! Science MR!!!

We learn daily!

Is it not the same Eckankar I know that you only joined recently from being exposed to it on Nairaland?

Hahahaha, na you we suppose ask you o, you so many years there yet here you are and someone who joined Eckankar from Nairaland is giving 'disturbing' updates grin.

Actually, Jesus has a parable on that. It's found in the Book of Matthew 13:1-23.

We learn everyday!

You're the one on a long thing if you think Eckankar is a branch of physics and that scientists are now ',doing a form of soul travel.

Just imagine the crazy talk. You make it seem scientists everywhere have now accepted ' a form of soul travel' as part of what must be done to discover truths.

Lol, it's basic use of English where ones application of Semantics and Pragmatics could have been of help. It means the people who use a form of Soul Travel are 'Scientists', simple!

Meanwhile, till today, scientists are still bringing counter arguments on established scientific facts like on 'photons' for instance. You on the other hand are fixated on some beef. If science have branches, how can someone say all scientists adopt what other scientists adopt? Crazy indeed.

Finally, scientist are just not admitting the scientific methods of enquiry has its limitation. They already know that for long.

There goes several answers to your affront on Eckankar!!! First, science study the body of ECK which forms the physical. In other words, any material thing is a condensate of the ECK at the highest level and the Atom or Matter at the coarse or base level.

Current apparatus with earth scientists are limited to the material atom indeed and people who know what they are doing admit this limit, when would you yours?

Scientists however have made headway in going beyond the atomic level with new machines I hinted on earlier.

If you have not yet grasped the above, invite me to a thread so we can go into the Eckankar-Physics relation. This thread is already over-derailed.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 10:06am On Apr 22, 2023
A Gift to Remember
A Master from Her Dreams Gives the Gift of
Love

By F. B.

Source: https://eckankar-hu.org/Masters/Lai/Story04.html

When I was nine years old, I began having visits in my dreams from an old Asian man. He had a long white beard and the most beautiful eyes.

They seemed to look right through me. He wore a funny little hat on his head and had a beautiful smile. Every night he would talk to me about life and explain the meaning of different things I wondered about.

One afternoon I went to a movie with my girlfriends. We were standing in line waiting to buy our tickets, laughing and being silly like normal nine-year-old girls.

Suddenly I felt something. I looked past the booth where they sold the tickets. There stood the man who had been in my dreams for almost a year.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2023
When our eyes met, he nodded at me. Then he was gone.

I didn't think to turn around to my girlfriends and say, "Look at that man over there! He is the man from my dreams!" For some reason it seemed best to keep silent.

That very night he came to me again in my dreams. He said, "Tonight will be the last time I meet with you. I have to leave you now. I have to go away."

I replied, "Oh, but I'm going to miss you! I wish you didn't have to leave."

He said, "I have to do what I have to do, but just so you know that dreams are real, I have a gift for you." He placed a white plastic barrette in my hand and curled my fingers around it. Then he was gone.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2023
When I woke up the next morning, the white barrette was really in my hand!

I began thinking about my parents, especially my mother. If she saw me with this barrette she would want to know where it came from.

She wouldn't understand that a man in my dreams gave it to me. Before anyone else awoke, I snuck out of the house. I went out to the backyard, dug a hole, and buried the barrette.

But I only let go of the barrette's physical aspect. The true meaning of the gift never left me.

That gift gave me the understanding of the true reality of our inner and outer lives. It proved that dreams are real.

I'll never forget the wonderful man who taught me in my dreams. At the time, I didn't know his name. Years later when I found the teachings of Eckankar, I discovered he was the ancient Chinese ECK Master, Lai Tsi.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2023
An Appearance by the
Tibetan ECK Master Rebazar Tarzs

By J. C.

Source: https://eckankar-hu.org/Masters/Rebazar/Story05.html

For nearly two years my sister Jane, who is a psychiatrist, had been going through the experience of being publicly maligned by the press.

Quite by mistake her secretary had incorrectly billed a patient, and one of the large health insurance companies decided to use Jane as a legal test case. They took her to court and let her have it with both barrels.

Her lawyer extracted more and more money from her only to drop the case at the last minute.

Upon investigation Jane found that her case was indeed indefensible and that he had been leading her down the proverbial garden path.

Cont'd.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2023
In our phone conversations (Jane lives in another state), I could hear the exhaustion and discouragement in her voice.

She didn't know if she could get through a court appearance with lawyers hurling accusations at her. "Joyce, even though I'm innocent, I'm afraid I'll break down emotionally, which will make me look guilty."

That conversation prompted me to write her a letter with a message that came from deep within myself. I told her about the dark night of Soul—a time of desolation we experience for our spiritual benefit. I explained that it was often a turning point in our lives.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2023
"The ECK Masters are dedicated to helping Souls through this dark night of Soul. They often appear in dreams, so examine your nightly adventures closely.

I am enclosing a copy of the [url]ECKANKAR Journal—be sure to read the article by Sri Harold Klemp in which he recommends softly singing 'HU—Mahanta' for spiritual help."

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2023
The next time I talked to Jane, she had been through her first court appearance. She mentioned that she had repeated that phrase, "HU—Mahanta," over and over to herself.

It seemed to keep her mind off the negative situation. I said I was glad to hear that and asked if she could remember any helpful dreams.

"Well, it's funny. I can't seem to remember my dreams, but my friends have gone out of their way to tell me theirs.

And people have been helpful. I especially remember this unusual priest. I first noticed him looking at me in the courtroom. Later, when I went downstairs to fill out some papers, he was there too.

He came over and put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'I know the trouble you are going through. It will turn out for the best.' How would he know that, since I've never seen him before?"

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
At that point it occurred to me to ask what this priest looked like. She gave me an exact description of the great Tibetan ECK Master, Rebazar Tarzs!

I suggested that perhaps he was one of the ECK Masters of the Order of Vairagi that I had told her about.

Some weeks went by before we talked again, at which time she said, "Joyce, it's the most amazing thing! I was looking through the ECKANKAR Journal, and there was a picture of the priest. His name is Rebazar Tarzs!"

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
The postscript to this story is that Jane's trouble wasn't alleviated.

She had to endure the accusations made in court and upheld by the law, and so lost her means of livelihood in that state.

The strain was too much for her marriage, and it fell apart. But the last time I spoke to my sister she seemed rejuvenated.

She was very excited about starting her new life on Cape Cod, which, she said, is like a dream come true. And I know I'll write her a letter from time to time from that place deep within, so we can both learn more about the mysterious ways of Spirit.

The end smiley
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
The Next Story I may share may be too strong for some and yet simple for others.

Infact, I am contemplating wether to share or not.

Stay tuned.
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
A Meeting with Rebazar Tarzs
By Dan Stryder

Source: https://eckankar-hu.org/Masters/Rebazar/Story01.html

Rebazar Tarzs is a Tibetan ECK Master who has been the spiritual teacher of many Living ECK Masters, including Paul Twitchell, to whom he passed the Rod of ECK Power in 1965. Said to be over five hundred years old, Rebazar Tarzs lives in a hut in the Hindu Kush Mountains and appears to many people as he helps the present Living ECK Master, Sri Harold Klemp, in the works of Eckankar.

Suddenly, the Tibetan ECK Master Rebazar Tarzs was standing before me in the dim alley where I walked. His gaze was intense.

"Do you understand what the Living ECK Master was trying to show you with your last experience?" he said abruptly. "I don't think you do!"

The sudden appearance of this maroon-robed Adept sparked a deep emotion in me, for he had been in my thoughts constantly all day.

For some reason, the sound of his voice and image of his face had been just beneath the surface of my thinking, as if about to emerge.

Now here he was, his black hair and beard fading into the dark shadows of the twilight, a peaceful glint in his eyes.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2023
"Do you mean the Soul Travel experience last night?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I thought Harold was letting me have a chance to see that Soul survives as the individual. That the individual is the true state of Soul."

Rebazar Tarzs turned to see the curious face of a black-and-white cat peering through an opening in the fence. The cat seemed caught between some inner desire to approach this ECK Master and its natural instincts for survival through safety.

Rebazar Tarzs took a few steps and knelt down to scratch its furry ears, and the cat purred.

As I felt the power of the ECK Master's presence move with his attention to the cat, I began to wonder if indeed I had missed something very important from my experience.

Cont'd
Re: Meet The ECK Masters! by chieveboy(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Finally, he turned to me and said, "Now look, this Living ECK Master we have is a very subtle Master, and not many understand him.

But I am going to be a bit more blunt when I say that he was trying to move you to that state where you could see the whole of Eckankar. You are close to catching it, and when you do, nothing will be able to shake it from you.

"One might think that after all these years of study you would have caught the secret, but remember, not many will reach that point in this lifetime.

Look at all the masses of people on this planet. Look at movement after movement that continues to abuse and take advantage of the individual because they have not understood the secret.

Cont'd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? / Boko Haram, 'the Illuminati' And 666 / Working Out Our Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.