Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary (1599 Views)

Adaora Soludo: We Left Nigeria Over Threats After My Dad Reformed Banking Sector / Asiwaju Is Coming! Tinubu's Documentary Showing On Arise TV, Channels And TVC / #DignityInLabour Trends After Tinubu's 'Labour To Death' Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by cPapaAjascO: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2023
In this interview, the popular investigative journalist talks about death threats he's been getting after he allegedly released an unverified documentary about Tinubu's drug involvement scandal in the U.S, he also talked about Peter Obi's chances of getting a court ruling that favours him after his petitions against INEC and the president-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Do you feel safe?

"One is never safe and I can't stay in one place for too long, if you see me sort of put my head out announcing the fact that I'm in a particular location, you should know that I'm either not there or that I don't plan to be there for long, it just comes with the tough, so I'm not safe, I'm never safe".

"I constantly sort of have an eye at the back of my head looking over my shoulder and that's just unfortunately the way it is, but again I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry for me because I know exactly what I was doing, I knew the risks involved and I knew what this life would look like when I went into it"

"I thought that what I was trying to achieve was more important than what potentially it could be exposing me to, so far, that hasn't changed, so let's hope there'll be a change".

What of some of the threats you've been receiving?

"I've been getting all kinds of threats, so I guess the one you're most interested in hearing is like the death threats I'm receiving".

"I'm getting loads of it, starting from twitter, people sending you DM's or tweeting at you, wishing you death, telling you the date, time and location you are going to die, but you don't take serious because you know they are BS".

" But there are more serious ones starting from 2019, but most recently in 2022 after I published a documentary "BOLA AHMED TINUBU: FROM DRUG LORD TO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE", I was informed reliably that a zoom meeting was held from the camp of that presidential candidate where I was discussed, and what was discussed was actually how to eliminate me and to track me down".

"Because no one knew what country I was in, so they can track me they probably went to hire some American or Israeli security consultant who claimed they could track me down and these consultants said claimed they have tracked me down to South-Africa and that I was in a hotel in Johannesburg".

"Thing was that I've never been to South-Africa in my life, but they claimed they traced me there".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_QMWMNujtw

Nlfpmod Mynd44
Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by Great141: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Because u don't sit one place
Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by madridguy(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Report to the police.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by Nandoife: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2023
His problem. What was he expecting when he was making the documentary

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by Onowu33: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2023
Looking for attention

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by tonicyril: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2023
Attention looking mofos..

Election brouhaha don dey due down and no more constant attention given to them again, so they hav to device a way to stay relevant grin

This university projects thief sef grin

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by youngbabaj(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2023
Tinubu dont need to threaten u bro
He will just offer ur mom a good amount
The rest is history
Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by isan(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2023
This idiot is looking for attention to get asylum to UK he's currently rotting away in Benin republic

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by MasterJayJay: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2023
Drug Daddy's supporters are violent people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by Iamgrey5(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2023
If anyone hire a security consultant from Israel or United States to hunt you down, then you are as good as dead.

You have an online footprint

You attend seminars

You even grant interviews like this

And for some reason you feel they can't get you.

Mr Hydian or whatever you call yourself, your tale by the Moon light storyline is silly.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by slivertongue: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2023
"BOLA AHMED TINUBU: FROM DRUG LORD TO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE",

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by Flapp478(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2023
Las las, you Will be okay
Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by Obrigardo: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2023
David, don't be scared of these monsters.
When you exposed Nasco as terrorist financiers and Wahabists, you got death threats. But they failed.

Keep up your great reporting David. You have millions behind you.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by ruffhandu: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2023
What David is doing is actually the best way to fight this kind of government. Those advising him to go to Nigerian police do not mean well for him, the police would be the one to carry out the threat. The distinct thing about David's works is that they are all backed by facts, facts and facts. no be say them say. he shows you a document and then gives his opinion about it.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by cPapaAjascO: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
ruffhandu:
What David is doing is actually the best way to fight this kind of government. Those advising him to go to Nigerian police do not mean well for him, the police would be the one to carry out the threat. The distinct thing about David's works is that they are all backed by facts, facts and facts. no be say them say. he shows you a document and then gives his opinion about it.
true
Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by luluosas(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Those threatening you will kill themselves by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by PulaPower: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Clout chaser..

Go to the police with your evidence..
Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by swaggerjack: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Drug Daddy's supporters are violent people.

Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by swaggerjack: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
slivertongue:
"BOLA AHMED TINUBU: FROM DRUG LORD TO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE",

shocked
Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by IVORY2009(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Drug daddy has connections in all nook and cranny both local and international, ready to do the dirty job for him
Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by garykoeman: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lies.
Re: David Hundeyin: I've Been Getting Death Threats After Tinubu's Documentary by biaframaster200: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
cPapaAjascO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_QMWMNujtw

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Always looking for cheap. popularity as usual....the day I heard this fake and quack journalist speaking on Arise TV .... I don't take him. seriously anymore ...because his intelligence and exposure as a journalist don't worth my attention....he speaks like one of those current affairs analysts...at some of the major bus stop newspaper stands...3.

(1) (Reply)

Obidient Charlie Boy Post Misinforming Fellow Obidients On Twitter / Vanguard Takes Down False News About Rufai Oseni By Reno Omokiri / Some Nigerian That Went To Ivory Coast Are Saying That They Won't Come Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.