Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka (39560 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Obidients Is Most Repulsive, Off-putting Concoctions I Ever Encountered- Soyinka / I Wish There Would 2 Countries In Nigeria - One For Obidients & One For Urchins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by PulaPower: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:
In as much as he's one of our Most Respected Nobel Laureate.....
I must say Professor Wole Soyinka is just all words and no actions....
If you're supporting Obi just say it...
If you're supporting Tinubu just says it straight up...
Rather than these sitting on the fence and all words...
One of?
How many Nigerians get Nobel Laureate?

And by the way, Soyinka supported SE presidency. How many times did you want him to mention it?

Regardless of whatever people do for you people, you just won’t appreciate it..

8 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:
Sorry, Wole Soyinka can never be a yes daddy man

4 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by AlanSugar(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Just how much did the drug baron pay this old goon? Isn't he the "hand de shake, leg de shake, he pee-poo for body come de shout emilokan" crooner! Tai Solari comes to mind. Africa is certainly a continent of comedy.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
baralatie:

You mean you don't understand what he wrote?
SMH
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by thisisit: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ooh...!! How are the mighty fallen!!!

Then legendary Soyinka.. a literary becoming a victim of his own prophecy.

Soyinka should go a re-read THE MAN DIED, THE METAMOPHORSIS OF BROTHER JERO & THE SWAMP DWELLER BY Soyinka.. These books would provide him with the right counsel and guide.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by jconsulting(f): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:
"It would appear that a record discharge of toxic sludge from our notorious smut factory is currently clogging the streets and sewers of the Republic of Liars."

The intro sef na die cheesy

Omo if you no go correct school and a student of literature you won't understand Wole Soyinka even if he is abuse your entire generation, his marriage of grammar no be here.

7 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by cktheluckyman: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Levels2:

Words of marbles

Give it to Southwest

We don't make noise

We don't go violent

We don't attacked personalities

We say it exactly how it was

We use pen to talk.

Can one compare this to the little girl letter?

Certainly not, the differences is clearer

You don't go violent? So all that happened in Lagos during both presidential and especially Governorship elections is what exactly?
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by DaCommonSense: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
It is a beautifully delivered masterpiece. I hope those "deadheads" have the brains to process it. grin

6 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by sogodihno: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
wole soyinka lacks effective communication.

I do not see intelligence on this write up

Just say your brain capacity can't carry it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by tonysunkan: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
From my observation, there are different categories of obedients. It is rather unfortunate that many of them belong to the garrulous and repulsive type. If Obi wins (if, at all), the horde of his supporters will lead him to authoritarianism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Investorozay: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Cornfused man

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by 12345baba(m): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Age done dey worry this man
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by BJanta: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:

Wole Soyinka is 89 years. But how about your own father in word and action ?

8 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by baralatie(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Omoluabi16:
"The refusal to entertain correctlve criticism, even differing perspectives of the same position has become a badge of honour and certificate of commitment."

This here! This na the food for thought.
I don't think people read the work
It is a classic writing
I don't know how to classit because I am not an English grad.
It has tone,it has pitch and it has a structure

7 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Oskiki: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
lailo:
Abeg, stop using the word Obidients. Just say "the igbos", that is the true identity. No more no less. undecided
You are part of the wicked destroying this nation with your bigotry.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Komenikanri1: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bonapart:
How did this man became a professor. Oga if the grey hair don expire, you shave it. Even the lives every cultist has claimed is on your head

He became a professor by paying attention to the use of right tenses which you have failed to master Sir.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Chetas81(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Felabrity:
Where was his voice when Mc Oluomo openly threatening people and stopping them from exercizing their civil rights?
When a stupid government is elected in a democratic country, the best thing about this is that you learn the number of stupid people in that country!
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by aeronot(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
I doubt Wole Soyinka wrote this piece
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by yomiracles: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
You have problem with "Obedients" but you don't have problem with "Awa lokan". I do not understand you sir.
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by baralatie(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
I think prof wanted to write a literal work but just let it slide.
But the work still showed
Writing is an art by itself

6 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Omoawoke: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chai , na wole Soyinka go kill this people finally

8 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Kukutenla: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
Misterc:
Must be support anyone?
How about being a neutral observer
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Bobbiee: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
What has the grammar man done to save Nigeria except talk and talk
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by hopefulLandlord: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
PointB:
Did Wole Soyinka say anything about the rigged election or the tribal bigotry that was Lagos state governorship election?

I want to check something

whatabouism
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
yomiracles:
You have problem with "Obedients" but you don't have problem with "Awa lokan". I do not understand you sir.
Please read the work from beginning to the end!
Not just the headlines

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Misterc(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fren232:

All the candidates have one issue or the other and some people are not comfortable supporting any of them.
But if you listen to prof, he is more inclined to Obi, but hates his supporters which is what a lot of us have been saying
You're very correct..... Most these supporters hate being reasonable and support blindly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Fiscus105(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
igbsam:
a professor from a generation that ruined Nigeria and did nothing to stop it would sit in the confers of his comfort zone to write against a new generation of people wanting things to change from the old ways.

A new generation that has nothing important to offer but insults and uncoth language.

A new generation that in their culture, they dnt know how to respect their own fathers and elders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by babajero(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dittodat:
To be an Obidient, you simply need a very low IQ and lack basic logical thinking capacity.
And to be an emilokan you need no IQ nor any basic logical thinking capacity at all because you don't need your reasoning faculty to support or represent criminality.

Whether you guys like it or not "Obidients" represents the majority of youths in Nigeria, showing their real hate and frustration for the corrupt system, and that is why you and your corrupt paymasters are afraid.

The Obidients movement is infiltrated by louts of unimaginable numbers on daily basis, that type and act with no iota of IQ, just like it was done during the "endsars movement".
Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Levels2(f): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
cktheluckyman:

You don't go violent? So all that happened in Lagos during both presidential and especially Governorship elections is what exactly?

Is exactly what happened in Anambra, Enugu, Abia , Imo, with the videos evidence online respectively

3 Likes

Re: Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka by Misterc(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
BJanta:

Wole Soyinka is 89 years. But how about your own father in word and action ?
You're just a kid....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See Infographic Of What Recovered $9.8m From Former GMD NNPC Yakubu Can Do / PDP Wins Peter Obi's Polling Unit With Wide Margin / Guinea Bissau President, Umaro Embaló Visits President Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.