Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV (44718 Views)

2023: Peter Obi And Datti To Be Received By The Ooni In Ile Ife Tomorrow / Kano Has Today Hosted The Vice Presidential Candidate Of The Labour Party Datti / Just In: Buhari To Attend The Live Debate Scheduled For 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Krugisback(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
This man and achebe who's the best i need answers please , note! This question is not about tribalism
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by edungene7: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
A coward is known by is words wole Soyinka is no different from FFK he is only playing an undercover agent for APC when APC threatened rain and brainstorm in 2015 if the election were rigged Soyinka was silent The biggest mistake in Nigeria's political history was the moment Jonathan conceded defeat to this bandits and criminals called APC

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by NAC1666: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by DaTruths: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
The way baba go crush Datti go be like when caterpillar crush bicycle. cheesy

Why didn't Baba request to debate with Tinubu?

Baba is an Ethnic neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by RexTramadol1: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Feintline:
I dont believe the revered noble prize winner will say such. Baba soyinka knows that arguing constituonal matters as this on TV is of no result.
It is plain english that does not require argument. The court should be where any argument is made just as PODATTI has done.

Baba soyinka is a man that I respect and I believe should be respected but I sincerely think age has caught up with him and he should try to rest more and make peace with his creator than engaging in some of these things. Because even most of questions thrown at him by Ruben abati and others during his interview at arisetv were not properly answered as he was going off topic and off point most time .

You clearly didn’t get what he wants the debate to be about. Obidients barely understand English language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by blowjob: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
DIS QUOTA SYSTEM FOOLISH PROFESSOR grin grin

NOBLE MONEY DON FINISH,USELESS OLD FOOL grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by ProtectMyMoney: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
EmirGold:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/07/soyinka-challenges-labour-party-vp-candidate-datti-live-debate-tv-says-attacks-against/

Me I'm just wondering, where was Wole Soyinka when Osinbajo said on live Channels Tv that they were going to form a parallel Government if PDP should rig the Election back in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Kubin: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
I use to take this man serious without knowing that he is not different from normal roadside cultist,the only thing he brought to Nigerian youths is cultism.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Edd76: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Datti is more intelligent than Soyinka , Soyinka is playing the band of tribalism . He has seen the erudite prowess of Datti so he is envious of him that is why he is attacking his personality. OBIDATTI IS KING. Soyinka is groping for relevance what a balderdash..

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
See them canceling the honorable old man because he said Datti was wrong, he said channels shouldn't have been fined, also he didn't by any chance lean towards the APC... All he did said was: "Revolution shouldn't come from an angle of partisan fellowship, that will be the sole benefitiary of the resurrection"

Look at them saying all sorts of things to degrade the old man...

I dey always thank God for my Yoruba upbringing sha... Respect for elders should be something you instill in a child from little. A kid that doesn't have respect for elders will always be a nuisance to the society
yorubas have respect for elders? Greeting doesn't mean respect. It's a universal culture. Prostrating and kneeling to greet doesn't actually mean u respect the person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by dododawa1: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Prof can't come down to OBIDENTS (troublemakers) level never.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Bouncing2(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
This white haired nigga ain't making sense any longer

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Dittodat: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
40Bullets:
Datti doesn't oblige CORNfused hypocrites.
The world now knows how worthless Soyinka is.
He is trying hard to salvage his punctured ego

Datti na bombardier
Prof go kee Dafti.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by sirdick17: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
40Bullets:
Datti doesn't oblige CORNfused hypocrites.
The world now knows how worthless Soyinka is.
He is trying hard to salvage his punctured ego

Datti na bombardier

Let him take up d challenge
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by samwillyco1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Let him challenge his brother Tinubu before any other thing
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by UncleT247(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soyinka who could not invite Buhari, Lying Muhammed, Garba Shehu, or Femi Adeshina for a debate on why they must subject Nigerians for 8yrs of misrule. Yorubanza people.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by emonkey(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
yang:
This is the kind of fake and half baked professors being churned out in Nigeria

An idiot who was silent during and before election when criminals were threatening voters with evil and machetes has suddenly found his speech to defend a drug criminal and a big thief like Thiefiniubui

Going around speaking inaudible grammar thinking it still impresses young people in 2023

Nigeria is hopeless

Ah! This one big pass your mouth abeg... grin
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Tareq1105: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
yang:
This is the kind of fake and half baked professors being churned out in Nigeria

An idiot who was silent during and before election when criminals were threatening voters with evil and machetes has suddenly found his speech to defend a drug criminal and a big thief like Thiefiniubui

Going around speaking inaudible grammar thinking it still impresses young people in 2023

Nigeria is hopeless

You opened your dirty mouth to call a man who has been Prof before your father was born a half baked professor? You called him idiot? Obidients are full of mad people including their Yes Daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by achorladey: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
accordadoga29:

A saying goes thus: a dog wants to ambush a lion. The dog should be reminded that a small lion is not even to be compared to a dog.

Aja fe dé na dé ekun, kekere ekun ki n se egbe Aja. grin grin grin grin grin

Who be the dog who be the lion grin grin grin grin

Omolanke to dé na dé train grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by mightyleks(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Some people are just saying nonsense here. Some words from Datti were quite too strong and dictating like Baba said. As an Obidient that I am, I am not carried away. When someone is wrong, tell him he's Wrong. Prof is not even leaning towards anyone.

In other news Baba should relax no one is debating with him.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by yeyedu(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Just as you respect @ PMB

ObiORBiafra:
See them canceling the honorable old man because he said Datti was wrong, he said channels shouldn't have been fined, also he didn't by any chance lean towards the APC... All he did said was: "Revolution shouldn't come from an angle of partisan fellowship, that will be the sole benefitiary of the resurrection"

I dey always thank God for my Yoruba upbringing sha... Respect for elders should be something you instill in a child from little. A kid that doesn't have respect for elders will always be a nuisance to the society
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by alibiz: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Soyinka in one of his post stated that he is out of the country during the election and that he told Tinubu and Atiku to allow a young person to rule the country and now supporting same man he is against.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Coronavirus1: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
I lost my respect for the white hair man that brought confontanity to Nigeria and he is still proud of Evil and evil party
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Commandoabdul(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda
Meaning
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Felabrity: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
He didn't see Tinubu to challenge
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by achorladey: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
accordadoga29:

This your post brings sayings like this to mind....

A saying goes thus: a dog wants to ambush a lion. The dog should be reminded that a small lion is not even to be compared to a dog.

Aja fe dé na dé ekun, kekere ekun ki n se egbe Aja. grin grin grin grin grin

Who be the dog who be the lion grin grin grin grin

Omolanke to dé na dé train grin grin grin grin

Oh this made me remember Marley Song grin grin grin grin Won be ni ma fo Awon naa o fe wahala grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by onuman: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
EmirGold:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/07/soyinka-challenges-labour-party-vp-candidate-datti-live-debate-tv-says-attacks-against/

So Wole Soyinka has eventually come in the open to take the place of Bola Tinubu, as far as this most backward, deceptive and fraudulent election process ever in Nigeria is concerned?
Why couldn’t Soyinka stand for Tinubu when Tinubu was evading all pre-election debates?
Methinks, Wole Soyinka is singing his Swan song.
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by EquitableTech: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
ObiORBiafra:

Are you surprised?
Do you think Yorubas are wrong when they said those people uses their left legs to wake up their fathers?

The best response for them is silence while you wait for the appropriate time to deliver into their underbelly, a heavy fatal punch to reset their muddled up brains.

It's their culture...they never respect their elders. That's why their society is disorganized.
AI fagba fenikan o jaye o gun....The refusal to respect elders makes the society disorganized
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by Goodnigga: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Feintline:
I dont believe the revered noble prize winner will say such. Baba soyinka knows that arguing constituonal matters as this on TV is of no result.
It is plain english that does not require argument. The court should be where any argument is made just as PODATTI has done.

Baba soyinka is a man that I respect and I believe should be respected but I sincerely think age has caught up with him and he should try to rest more and make peace with his creator than engaging in some of these things. Because even most of questions thrown at him by Ruben abati and others during his interview at arisetv were not properly answered as he was going off topic and off point most time .

he has really really ridiculed himself. A debate with Datti? How did he stoop so low to that level? Maybe he has collected corns and cassava
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by LeyeWrites: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Newdawn30:
Prof debate chimamamda
You want to kill her career?
Re: Soyinka Challenges Labour Party's Datti To Live Debate On TV by ifihearam: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
YORUBAS SUPPORTING OBI..SHAME ON YOU ALL

YOU ARE ALL A DISGRACE TO THE REVERRED TRIBE

SEE HOW THESE IPOB PEOPLE ARE INSULTING A NOBEL LAURETTE ALL BECAUSE HE SAID THE TRUTH

DO YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU PEOPLE ARE?

THESE PEOPLE CANNOT BE TRUSTED WE HAVE SEEN TJHROUGH THEM BEFORE

IF YOU ARE FROM SS AND SW AND YOU STILL SUPPORTING OBI GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

THEY WILL SAY ITS NOT TRIBE ITS PERSONALITY..DO YOU REALLY THINK AN IGBO MAN WILL ABANDON OBI AND SUPPORT OSIBANJO IF HE WERE THE APC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST FOOLISH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died / Rahama Babangida, Ex-military Ruler's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Tinubu Receives Akpabio, Oyebanji In His Abuja Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.