Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie (45219 Views)

Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by babajero(m): 2:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Freetech:
Obi himself knew he wouldn't win the election

A day to the election, he told Oyedepo, voters in SW, Niger, Kogi and Kwara wont vote for him. How come same man now claimed he was rigged out in these places.

This opportunistic entity based her own clam of rigging on the fraudulent online polls paid for by Obi and anchored by his foolish friends

With the long epistle dhe wrote, i think she should be made to explain where and how she knew election was rigged.
With your myopic reasoning capacity, can you explain the reason why other election results was uploaded but not the presidential?

Can you explain why the results announced by inec is different from the one signed and snapped by the party agents?

Please if you want to support anything support it with clear conscience, because everything have a repercussion.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Natajo2021: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Adebowale89:
Chimanmanda is literally sensible but psychologically and politically senseless
We can't blame them, let us emphatise with these wailers that are depressed. They would soon come to bargaining and acceptance after the tribunal and supreme court verdict.
It is normal for wailers that are in grief that their worldwide investment on Obi-diot went down the drain.
Look at Obasanjo,he was previously in denial, now he has accepted BAT, he was even pleading that BAT government should heal the polarity caused by Obi-diot and Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by 12inchess: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
thaoriginator:
She was carried away by eluupee 78 grin
Olule 99 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
balladin:

Because your likes at APC and INEC converged to deliver fraud and dishonesty in the name of an election.

Where is your proof that APC and INEC converged to deliver fraud.

All the people I know voted Tinubu, so why were you so sure your candidate will win, is it because we didn’t loud our votes online and social media?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Olurondo: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nonsense sore loser woman.These are the kinds of people that will stay in USA and be fueling violence in Nigeria.If trouble happens in Nigeria,they will remain in USA and never come back home.They don't really care about Nigeria,they are selfish and self centered.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Ibelearner: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
You are a fool Mr man
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by babajero(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Godfullsam:
Lol grin grin grin

The lady sef grin

She said she supported and hoped he would win as the poll predicted grin

She got carried away by online polls.
And you think if results was uploaded at the polling units anyone would have time for all these things? Apc saw defeat glaring at them and have to resort to using the inec and a so called corrupt quota system professor.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by AMI3(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
patriotic007:
I see some gullible youths supporting a man who openly said political power is not served in a restaurant but it is snatched and run away with......... That alone tells you that this man is a criminal and should never be allowed close to the national treasures......... Anyone supporting evil to prevail in Nigeria will never see good things in this life........ Anyone supporting a mandate thief shall never prosper in anything they lay their hands on.......The blood and tears of the suffering Nigerians who want a better life will always hunt them and their generation....... AMEN

And it is only criminals that snatched things that doesn't belong to them and run.

Look at how crafty they criminals are, now they are using now using tribalism as keyword to sell it out to people in other to destroy the movement.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by paramakina202: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Christistruth03:

It is in Court
Good
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by simplesearch: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
What capture my attention in her write up, is the word 'sanctity of votes'.
We will never attain any tangible height as a country until we begin to make people's vote count. A rigging nation is a cheating nation and a cheating nation is thieving corruption laden haven.
Now, how can such a nation ever make progress? Never!
We need to change this culture of calling bad good and good bad, and place merit before tribal,, religious or ethnic association or consideration.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by jesustheissue: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
What if your preferred candidate had been declared winner under these same circumstances, you know, non-transmission of results on time through BVAS and all whatnot? Would you then be willing to accept those results? Just asking!
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Adebowale89(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Natajo2021:

We can't blame them, let us emphatise with these wailers that are depressed. They would soon come to bargaining and acceptance after the tribunal and supreme court verdict.
It is normal for wailers that are in grief that their worldwide investment on Obi-diot went down the drain.
Look at Obasanjo,he was previously in denial, now he has accepted BAT, he was even pleading that BAT government should heal the polarity caused by Obi-diot and Atiku.

you've said it all, we've a southern President now, our southern people are still abusing and insulting online

shey iigbo race is not cursed like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by paramakina202: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
8stargeneral:
That settlement always hard them to understand

Because they are biased.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by 12inchess: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
RubaKing:
For someone that writes story books she sounds like an illiterate. Just because polls predict one thing doesn’t mean that would be the outcome in reality.

She wants Peter Obi to win but did not cast a vote other constitute nuisance online like all the other Obi supporters. These people’s way of thinking is stupid and dangerous. Enough is enough.

Remember there will be more elections to come, make your friends now or your enemies but remember the bridge you burn today will come back to hunt you 4 years from now, maybe even 8 years remember this!

This has been my greatest fear.Im not Igbo but I genuinely want an Igbo president at some point in my life time just like Wole Soyinka had mentioned. But people like Mrs Adichie are really burning bridges with other tribes for future elections. Even the Yorubas are gradually withdrawing their support.

3 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by ChineduAPC: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
You claimed you were prepared to accept the results. Why then the long epistle to Biden?
So the election was rigged because Peter Obi lost. This lady is a disgrace to herself and her fellow Biafrans, not Nigeria. So,it is mandatory that a poll by ANPA who is known to be an investor in Peter Obi campaign, and other 150 online polls from sham sources like Bantu, soar tv e.t.c sponsored by the miscreant Peter Obi and his elluppee must be forced on Nigerians. Of course, their tactics are to mislead Nigerians and incite them through fake information, which only work among the elites and not grassroot. Now it is clear that Peter Obi is the agenda of some selfish tribe who felt someone from their region must compulsorily lead Nigerians. The Adichie is a bigot like her people. Very useless and can not see clearly. She was not in Nigeria to vote, but could write Biden because her hypocrite brother lost at the poll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by ChineduAPC: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
You claimed you were prepared to accept the results. Why then the long epistle to Biden?
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by ChineduAPC: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
So the election was rigged because Peter Obi lost. This lady is a disgrace to herself and her fellow Biafrans, not Nigeria. So,it is mandatory that a poll by ANPA who is known to be an investor in Peter Obi campaign, and other 150 online polls from sham sources like Bantu, soar tv e.t.c sponsored by the miscreant Peter Obi and his elluppee must be forced on Nigerians. Of course, their tactics are to mislead Nigerians and incite them through fake information, which only work among the elites and not grassroot. Now it is clear that Peter Obi is the agenda of some selfish tribe who felt someone from their region must compulsorily lead Nigerians. The Adichie is a bigot like her people. Very useless and can not see clearly. She was not in Nigeria to vote, but could write Biden because her hypocrite brother lost at the poll.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Natajo2021: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=RubaKing post=122357226]For someone that writes story books she sounds like an illiterate. Just because polls predict one thing doesn’t mean that would be the outcome in reality.

She wants Peter Obi to win but did not cast a vote other constitute nuisance online like all the other Obi supporters. These people’s way of thinking is stupid and dangerous. Enough is enough.

Remember there will be more elections to come, make your friends now or your enemies but remember the bridge you burn today will come back to hunt you 4 years from now, maybe even 8 years remember this! [/quote

She was not wailing for nothing. The IGBOs Worldwide invested heavily on Obi-diot.
They are just in denial coz of the investment that went down the drain.
They are still grieving.
Let us emphatise with them.
They would soon accept BAT more than the current Batified Nigerians.
Depression is real.
Where is Atiku today?
He is quiet and slowly accepting BAT national victory, whole the IGBOs are in denial and anger.

2 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Moikiitos: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
When you go into a competition... You're guided by rules and regulations. In addition to these, which is most important fair competition from both side. If, this is the case when you LOSE/WIN you will accept the outcome regardless in good faith but when is the obvious it is right to challenge it. Winner or loser has this right regardless

pdppower:
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by thaoriginator: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
12inchess:

Olule 99 grin grin
Obedient should support drug baron Jagaban's presidency for the good old course.... Developers cry
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by babajero(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
haybhi1:
I used to think this woman was intelligent unhingedly. I was wrong. She's another emotional bigot who thinks everything must go the way her interests want, and nothing exists outside her microcosmic sphere of interest.

She probably isn't aware Igbo mainly has five states, South only has seventeen states. The North has 19 states. Obi is only popular in the South, and only guaranteed success in the Southeast subsection of this south. Tinubu is popular all over, guaranteed success in a subsection of South, and a good section of the North. It's no brainer Tinubu won 1st, Obi 3rd. Why is this so hard for her microscopic political and prejudicative view to chuck in and accept?

I and most my friends are youths, and we rooted for Tinubu, so it surprises me always with where this narrative of "Nigerian youths are angry because Obi lost" is coming from, as there are countless similar lots out there. Not all of us are Obi-denses.
Was that the reason inec refused to upload results in real time as stipulated? The last time I checked plateau state is not south East, and still people are protesting the outcome of the results same as kaduna and other Northern states. You people are trying to make the election look tribal, but still you people are still failing woefully. There is no way to justify the fact that the result sheets signed and snapped by party agents turned out to be different from what inec announced. this is not 1999 this 2023 and there is camera in almost every hand.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by caracas: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Freetech:
Obi himself knew he wouldn't win the election

A day to the election, he told Oyedepo, voters in SW, Niger, Kogi and Kwara wont vote for him. How come same man now claimed he was rigged out in these places.

This opportunistic entity based her own clam of rigging on the fraudulent online polls paid for by Obi and anchored by his foolish friends

With the long epistle dhe wrote, i think she should be made to explain where and how she knew election was rigged.
You’re foolish n dumb if you think anyone can campaign for any one in just a day…. This should tell you clearly that the said audio is nothing but fake…
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Natajo2021: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
babajero:
With your myopic reasoning capacity, can you explain the reason why other election results was uploaded but not the presidential?

Can you explain why the results announced by inec is different from the one signed and snapped by the party agents?

Please if you want to support anything support it with clear conscience, because everything have a repercussion.
You are still in denial. Kindly see a psychologist before it get worse.
I emphatise with you on the loss of your emotional support and investment on Obi-diot.
Your denial would change nothing, Peter did same to our saviour and was forgiven by the lord.
Nigeria will surely forgive all the Ob-idiots that want an ING coz of their wasted investment in Obi-diots.

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by Natajo2021: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
She was not wailing for nothing. The IGBOs Worldwide invested heavily on Obi-diot.
They are just in denial coz of the investment that went down the drain.
They are still grieving.
Let us emphatise with them.
They would soon accept BAT more than the current Batified Nigerians.
Depression is real.
Where is Atiku today?
He is quiet and slowly accepting BAT national victory, while the IGBOs are in denial and anger.
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by thinkmoney(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
pdppower:
Because there was no result dishonest fellow, what we have seen is charade and an assault to Nigeria’s intelligence.. a dare even. We are being told in essence, that APC can do whatever and that we can all go to hell
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by ChineduAPC: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Million funmilayos no go ever fit reach you Amanda....you are not like the girls from some region that heavily believe in prostitution all in the name of being a celebrity
Your sister full inside bush in italy. I drove past many of them on my way to Napoli....We know most of them living on Oyinbo child support and 20 euro olosho.Ngozi ,chidinma, ebere,chinelo,uchenna, Chimanda, plus others used by Apostle Suliamon to catch cruise, or the popular one who slept with Atiku dog, something nNaji.

2 Likes

Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by soil4soil(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
All of you people will soon fall in line.

benjackugo:
Chimamanda Adichie Reacts To Claims Of Supporting Peter Obi In Her Letter To Biden

Renowned Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Adichie said that her open letter to US President, Joe Biden, was not because of her support for Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi, IGBERETV reports.

Chimamanda in her letter said that the 2023 presidential election that declared Bola Tinubu, winner was rigged.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/ChimamandaReal/status/1644032294724698112?s=19
Re: I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie by truthfinder319: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bigot

Technology will meet Obi win in a race where you have Tinubu and Atiku?

But Obi supporters are still unlettered and uncultured. Toxic ethnic bigots like their Donald Peter Obi Trump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.