Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

"I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola (38600 Views)

I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Rapes His Daughter To Death For Money Ritual In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by tfash96(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
cry cry

I am not discrediting her story but 90% of Nigerian ladies lies about being rape so as to gain sympathy..

They want to be pitied and the best way to cover their shame especially the wayward ones that started having sex from a little age is lying on rape rape rape.

Anyway, rapist should be tried and if found guilty, they should be jailed... Same as false rape accusations
You're blessed
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Powersurge: 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
IMHO, women who know their rapist, yet are quick to say they were raped but not out the rapist....are part of the whole rape problem.
its a vicious circle where this demon will continue raping because they understand that women dont say anything.

Wait, do you believe her? shocked
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by DMerciful(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
The rapist has no name? Liar!

2 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Favouritee01: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Princerichi0:
All Nigerian girls lost their virginity to rape. Nothing new

True
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by DenreleDave(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
phemmyfour:
you just did... until it happens to your sister anyway

Do ur wirse6
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by BRATISLAVA: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
IMHO, women who know their rapist, yet are quick to say they were raped but not out the rapist....are part of the whole rape problem.
its a vicious circle where this demon will continue raping because they understand that women dont say anything.

Let's pretend you haven't seen numerous accusations feature on the forum, in which the boys brigade rubbish the victims account, demand for the sex tape and "evidence", and even with that will claim she wanted it. The brigade will ask for evidence from 30 years ago to prove her accusation, because they believe she must be lying and enjoyed it. Your Nigerian brothers have made it so. They expect Go360 footage as if rape victims are excitedly waiting to collect "evidence", and they still won't believe it when it's shown.

If you're being honest, you wouldn't say who it was rather than be shamed and called a hooker for your experience. You would live with the pain quietly rather than face the rape apology brigade.
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by BRATISLAVA: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:
cry cry

I am not discrediting her story but 90% of Nigerian ladies lies about being rape so as to gain sympathy..

They want to be pitied and the best way to cover their shame especially the wayward ones that started having sex from a little age is lying on rape rape rape.

Anyway, rapist should be tried and if found guilty, they should be jailed... Same as false rape accusations

Can you see why MrBrownJay1?
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by BRATISLAVA: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Damage control. I believe she is the APC actress fighting obidients.

Now what should we do

Women raping men should also be taken seriously.

Na every time una enter bbn una go use rape get voters

If una Bleep up. Una go use rape cover am.

Una go still do olosho still blame it on rape.

Because rape is sellable commodity

Una dey falsely accuse men of rape.

Eg Ronaldo and Neymar and the twitter gal.

Why

You lost your virginity. You went to his house and still went back there. After he broke your heart then you say he raped you. This is the stories f many gals

I will rather believe the devil than believe a Nigerian actress. People who sleep with a whole crew for lead roles.

MrBrownJay1

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by BRATISLAVA: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Adewale1603:
How many times does she want to tell us this. We don hear before

MrBrownJay1

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by BRATISLAVA: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Godsonkemz:
This has become women's usual anthem when asked about their virginity.

MrBrownJay1

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by BRATISLAVA: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.......naso so rape dem they rape una.

MrBrownJay1 would you say what happened if this is the universal response, even from the judge?

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by BRATISLAVA: 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
huptin:
This is one of the commonest lies amongst ladies...if every one of you lost their virginity through rape and most men will say they have never raped a lady before so who is doing the raping?

MrBrownJay1

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Let's pretend you haven't seen numerous accusations feature on the forum, in which the boys brigade rubbish the victims account, demand for the sex tape and "evidence", and even with that will claim she wanted it. The brigade will ask for evidence from 30 years ago to prove her accusation, because they believe she must be lying and enjoyed it. Your Nigerian brothers have made it so. They expect Go360 footage as if rape victims are excitedly waiting to collect "evidence", and they still won't believe it when it's shown.

If you're being honest, you wouldn't say who it was rather than be shamed and called a hooker for your experience. You would live with the pain quietly rather than face the rape apology brigade.

yes i understand your point but if that is the case then i wouldnt say ANYTHING, rather than say half of a story that would get her the exact same wrath (whether she tells the rapist name or not)

BTW let us all also NOT pretend that false rape accusations AND/OR rape accusation blackmail doesnt happen in Africa.... so, many of these doubters/unbelievers may have somewhat of a distant point
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Eriokanmi: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
iampeterben:
Then it seems like close to 60% of Nigerians in one way or the other have been abused.
As a boy, I was abused by a grown up lady. I wonder why male's rape cases hardly make headlines. This is pure injustice and bias against our gender.

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by KanuSE: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Adebowale89:
what does these rapist enjoy in unpermitted sex, the beauty of sex is the go ahead of the opposite gender. it is just like I give you the authority to ransacked every of my body

I'm very selective, if you úndress and you look so unkempt with rough skin, my dick no go even rise

some men are classless

How you're able to have 'class' & 'sex' in the same comment is amusing. grin
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by KanuSE: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
As a boy, I was abused by a grown up lady. I wonder why male's rape cases hardly make headlines. This is pure injustice and bias against our gender.

The male child stands no chance.

It's the world that we live in. 🤷
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Powersurge:
Wait, do you believe her? shocked

why shouldnt i? do you automatically believe all rape accusers are liars (because a few are)?!
i guess, thinking the way you do, i should believe you are a homo because a few men out there pretend to like women but deep down they are homos, abi?!?
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Eriokanmi: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
KanuSE:

The male child stands no chance.

It's the world that we live in. 🤷
Imagine. It's really a serious matter. So, where does the gender equality the west is preaching stand?
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by KanuSE: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

why shouldnt i? do you automatically believe all rape accusers are liars (because a few are)?!
i guess, thinking the way you do, i should believe you are a homo because a few men out there pretend to like women but deep down they are homos, abi?!?

Your blood too dey hot, be calming down ok.

The figures are there on the false rape cases and how rape cases fall like pile of cards in courts for lack of evidence. Most claims are basically malicious.
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by KanuSE: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Imagine. It's really a serious matter. So, where does the gender equality the west is preaching stand?

Lol 🤣 gender equality?

More like both genders should enjoy equal rights and opportunities but not equal responsibilities.

Loool 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
KanuSE:
Your blood too dey hot, be calming down ok.
The figures are there on the false rape cases and how rape cases fall like pile of cards in courts for lack of evidence. Most claims are basically malicious.

you yourself stated that "most" cases are false, right? so if thats "supposedly" the case it means that some are actually genuine cases, so how can you automatically claim that the above is false? couldnt it be one of the real/true cases?
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by KanuSE: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you yourself stated that "most" cases are false, right? so if thats "supposedly" the case it means that some are actually genuine cases, so how can you automatically claim that the above is false? couldnt it be one of the real/true cases?

My point is that for most of these ladies, rape is not the case.
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
CaptainFM1:
No, that's not what I'm saying.
Let me say it clearly again........ "The society should encourage and empowers the girls child". Story like that should come out naturally from her and/or usually from the appropriate authorities.
Ideally, unless she tells her story herself or the authorities broke it to sensitize the society (normally after justice has been delivered) neither me nor you should probe into her private matters. The interviewers should have asked if she's willing to talk about it (encourage and empowers).
We can only speak generically and continue to speculate. Only the victim can get into specifics if she wants. The civil authorities can request for specifics but wouldn't publish until thorough investigation and justice has been served. That's how it's done.
We don't stampede people to saying things if we can't encourage or empower them. Sometimes skimming only the summary out could just be very relieving as she had done on TVC. You don't know how she feels by just issuing the snippet. We don't know how she's been processing the whole thing.
That's the summary of all I'm saying. We keep demanding rather than encourage and empowers.

ok and as i keep saying....
it does not matter what a rape victim does, thats all on her, but if she claims (to the whole world) that she was raped then she can either tell the whole story or keep quiet.... but saying half of a story that will have these rapists continue doing their evil deed, is not only a waste of time but moreso, a validation to rapists that they can keep on raping (as victims will protect their identity).

the problem of rape in Africa is very simple: if you are gonna claim it happened then you must bring these criminals to justice . if you dont want to do so but wanna play victim, then no wonder most men (like the ones posting on this thread) dont believe these women's story... and they might as well keep quiet and not get shamed by these doubters.

i cant blame these doubters from feeling the way they do, when women keep protecting these so called rapist... thus why i stated that women are part of this whole problem of rape in Africa!
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
KanuSE:
My point is that for most of these ladies, rape is not the case.

you have the right to think this way, because of the amount of false accusation, but the above could be a true rape victim.... dont automatically put her in the same bag as all the other fake victims.
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by KanuSE: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you have the right to think this way, because of the amount of false accusation, but the above could be a true rape victim.... dont automatically put her in the same bag as all the other fake victims.

Ok. I understand where your sentiment lies. smiley
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by KanuSE: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
siofra:
Watch how these little monkeys on nairaland will come and discredit her story. undecided

C'mmon getat !
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by bejeria101(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
So you expect your virginity to remain after rape?
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by KanuSE: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
Reelmii:
Even me,, i was raped

Eyaaa, sorry! smiley
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Eriokanmi: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
KanuSE:

Lol 🤣 gender equality?

More like both genders should enjoy equal rights and opportunities but not equal responsibilities.

Loool 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
lmao
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Corroro: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sad reality is that this is the story of many girls, may God help them all.

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by BRATISLAVA: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yes i understand your point but if that is the case then i wouldnt say ANYTHING, rather than say half of a story that would get her the exact same wrath (whether she tells the rapist name or not)

BTW let us all also NOT pretend that false rape accusations AND/OR rape accusation blackmail doesnt happen in Africa.... so, many of these doubters/unbelievers may have somewhat of a distant point

What is the ratio of false rape accusations to actual rape? We can't use three women who falsely accused few men of rape recently to judge that all women who say they were raped are blackmailing a guy for the hell of it. Why don't we have the same reaction to the numerous cases of rape, why is it only the minority angle that should determine if a woman was raped or not and draw reactions from men? Why do only fringe cases decide rape cases for men? What're they scared of admitting?

There are few women who will come out and say they were raped due to the backlash. And worse if they say who, then the boys brigade will say that she's trying to bring down a successful man, why didn't she say it when he was poor? Forgetting that his fame keeps rubbing salt in the wounds. When they tell half the story it's because they still need to air it while preserving their mental health, because listeners will turn it on them instead. The rape apology is deafening.

There's no pleasing 98% of Nigerian men. As you clearly can see on this thread, not to talk of the hundreds of threads that prove the fact daily.

It is why they won't tell the full story.

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by africandollar: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2023
Abeg how many times we wan hear this story again? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbery Suspect Leads Policemen To Arrest 77-year-old Gunrunner In Delta (photos / Human Heads Found In a Hotel at Onitsha / One Chance Robbers Caught In Wuse, Abuja (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.