Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

"I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola (38596 Views)

I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Rapes His Daughter To Death For Money Ritual In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
angry
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Sucre6: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
I pity the poor husband, sex can never be fun with this kinda woman ever, she would always cry during the session and u may end up.hating yourself for even having sex with her,

2 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Warl0ck: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
This one too na actress grin grin
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Ilefoaye(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by CaptainFM1: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
IMHO, women who know their rapist, yet are quick to say they were raped but not out the rapist....are part of the whole rape problem.
its a vicious circle where this demon will continue raping because they understand that women dont say anything.

The societal trauma is still a factor. Have we ever celebrated any lady that comes out to tell her story?

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
CaptainFM1:
The societal trauma is still a factor. Have we ever celebrated any lady that comes out to tell her story?

the above you wrote is very hard to believe or understand.... the minute you claim you were raped then the societal trauma/stigma will be there so why not tell the WHOLE story and out the demon....so that it could help future women to protect themselves against that particular rapist?! i dont get it.

3 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by BrotherSade: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
😎

This is what they always say after too many body counts.

Trust a Yoruba lady at your own peril 😎

4 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by ByeByeeToSapa(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
No be today she dey talk am nah. She don talk am b4
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Kobicove(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
iampeterben:
Then it seems like close to 60% of Nigerians in one way or the other have been abused.

How did you arrive at this figure?
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by nautybride: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
My gender have started. After the whole snatching brouhaha

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by bluefilm: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
Who cares?

If you like, you can even lose your virginity by pressing your tecno phone.

I just don't give a fuck_
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by 1Sharon(f): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
huptin:
This is one of the commonest lies amongst ladies...if every one of you lost their virginity through rape and most men will say they have never raped a lady before so who is doing the raping?

I'm not saying those women are telling the truth.

But where have you ever seen a rapist confess to you he is one?

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by huptin(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
1Sharon:

Why is it that most of this so called celebrities lost their virginity to rape? Is rape now a criteria for being a celebrity? They are all liars!

3 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by ukaface(f): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Madam we have heard it before

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Fiscus105(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
People often see handwriting on the wall that the marriage about to enter won't work, but always ignore it, mainly because of pressure from outside,most especially from ladies angle.

The character of person u want to marry,if u notice u can't cope with him/her on the long, never think twice that u want to get married to her/him, believing maturity would change him/her.

People hardly change ooo
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
siofra:
Watch how these little monkeys on nairaland will come and discredit her story. undecided

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by 1Sharon(f): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
huptin:

Why is it that most of this so called celebrities lost their virginity to rape? Is rape now a criteria for being a celebrity? They are all liars!

I tire o. But seriously, they should stop protecting the alleged rapist.

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Benwallt(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
You sure say no be your own hand you take put am

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Mayorseun: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
That's only thing you can see and then says it as well, may God forgive you. [1quote author=Ravenna post=122357303]Says the big titty actress [/quote]
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Mayorseun: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
1Sharon:

have you ever see a thief calling himself a thief...never

2 Likes

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Wizpa(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2023
siofra:
Watch how these little monkeys on nairaland will come and discredit her story. undecided

Only transgenerational poverty-striken people like you hate.
So No surprises

1 Like

Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by CaptainFM1: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the above you wrote is very hard to believe or understand.... the minute you claim you were raped then the societal trauma/stigma will be there so why not tell the WHOLE story and out the demon....so that it could help future women to protect themselves against that particular rapist?! i dont get it.

I'm saying the reason why many don't come out to say it. Once they say it, the society start casting them in most cases. Then they become double victim. Some get into depressed state also because of the way society treat them. And some decide to end it all. The trauma might have been caused by the rapist, but the consequential trauma she faces when she walks down the street is deeper. Nobody encourages her. Everybody just want to hear her rape story....she goes to bed crying herself to sleep every night, wake up the following day and still face the same society looking at her dejectedly and the trauma increases.

We still have a lot to do as a society in giving them support and encouragement to speak out. When you see those that come out to speak about it, they must have summoned tremendous strength to overcome the shame that's not really their fault.
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Liballo: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ravenna:
Says the big titty actress
You lack courtesy and chivalry.What does her body structure have to do with her rape encounter? Many of you still have a lot of growing up to do and I won’t be surprised if it’s a 12 year old that’s behind your account. After all, we live in an epoch of technology, where even kids have access to the internet.
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Chetas81(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2023
WHY IS THAT WHENEVER THE NIGERIA MAN SEE WOMAN THEY BEGIN TO URINATE ON THEIR BODY ____ LAGOS FOR INSTANCE
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by StraightGaay: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
I lost mine through masturbation.
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by Kingray10: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
The same old line, just to gain sympathy.
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
CaptainFM1:
I'm saying the reason why many don't come out to say it. Once they say it, the society start casting them in most cases. Then they become double victim. Some get into depressed state also because of the way society treat them. And some decide to end it all. The trauma might have been caused by the rapist, but the consequential trauma she faces when she walks down the street is deeper. Nobody encourages her. Everybody just want to hear her rape story....she goes to bed crying herself to sleep every night, wake up the following day and still face the same society looking at her dejectedly and the trauma increases.
We still have a lot to do as a society in giving them support and encouragement to speak out. When you see those that come out to speak about it, they must have summoned tremendous strength to overcome the shame that's not really their fault.

i fully understand the above your wrote but the minute a woman says she was raped, then she has NO REASON to hold back any longer, as the society will look down on you (whether you tell the rapist name or not). so why not tell the full story instead (with actual name of rapist)?!
Re: "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola by YemyTemmy: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Adebowale89:
what does these rapist enjoy in unpermitted sex, the beauty of sex is the go ahead of the opposite gender. it is just like I give you the authority to ransacked every of my body

I'm very selective, if you úndress and you look so unkempt with rough skin, my no go even rise

some men are classless

What an insensitive but obidient dick....kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sold My Daughter Because Of Poverty — 20-year-old Mother (pictured) / Soldiers Storm Jakande Detaining Policemen Over Death Of Lagos Trader / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.