Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged (74114 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Wife Address Lagosians Ahead Of Gubernatorial Election / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by opamoses1: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
fayomim:

i only ask simple question

with their response we shall know them..... hatred is their watch word
Just imagine. It's one of the lies Nnamdi Kanu has been feeding them.

Ijaw, Ikwerre, Abuloma, Eleme and Ogoni people's land have turned to igboland. They will later say people hate them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by greypencils: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Bobbiee:

We shall see where the sun rises from you dirty dog. Once your people start to drop like flies we'll see why not one of your people like to stay home in your backwater deserts where nothing can grow out of your soil and there is zero natural resources. The only land that you can boast of is Lagos, and without Igbo people that dumpster fire glorified slum would be just another Ekiti village, brown roof, mud earth shit hole.

I'm still waiting for your Oluomo to do his worst. Your people in Igbo land, from Asaba to Port Harcourt to Onitsha would face the music. Don't say I didn't warn you
And yours in Lagos would go unhurt? Bang the drums of war na. Let's see who dances to it. Idiot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by opamoses1: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
greypencils:
And yours in Lagos would go unhurt? Fan the drums of war na. Let's see who dances to it. Idiot.
It's not only Lagos oo. They are everywhere in the South West.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by maasoap(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:
Northerners will be laughing themselves to stupor in corner. Imagine the insults Northerners got from Igbos for 8 years under Buhari.

Tinubu never enter, Yorubas don dey return am wotowoto for Igbos claiming to be Obidients.

When last did you hear Falz or Macaroni say anything again? They have seen how stupid they were to support a tribal bigot like Obi and his Ipob co-travellers.

Falz, Macaroni, AY, Correct Bro and the likes just no get sense at all. But on a second thought, I think they're just capitalising on the presence of Obidients on social media to gain followers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
New Nigerian bigots have just learnt another bitter history and truth of how Nigeria can't work for human/Nigerians interest but corrupt and demonic political parties. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by opamoses1: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
maasoap:

Falz, Macaroni, AY, Correct Bro and the likes just no get sense at all. But on a second thought, I think they're just capitalising on the presence of Obidients on social media to gain followers.
Same as Tunde Ednut. All na hustle grin

9 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
idealogical:
So, shinedu's father inlaw is biafran? No wonder husband and wife are konk Igbos, now I see why he's always hailing ojukwu as his hero and always defending Igbos.

Products of corruption are always the loudest against corruption.

He was working for Nigeria as today's political thugs and governors/representatives are working for Nigeria too.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by kushme: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Globad:

What a ryhme!

Daughter of a looter

Who is also a hater

She will fall into a crater

Along with all her supporters

Let me cap more on your rhymes..

She thought she was brighter

But never had a clue they knew her father better
The uniform thief; his name now in the gutter

The mudafcker thought, karma ain't a fvcker

Kogi sucked his balls while felt like an alpha

Today be the day, the careless daughter falter

Dragged the useless, criminal and thieving Father

You've got no legacy, educated your brats with stolen funds

We don't respect that, Thief.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by BreconHills(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Bobbiee:

Call yourself an idiot all you want. That's not my concern. All I know is that your people in Igbo land would be dealt decisively should any harm come to Igbo people anywhere in Nigeria. Funny, Igbo people that I know are the most accomodating. I wouldn't even know some people are Yoruba unless they spoke their language of wear hijab. Many of them work in civil services. Many of them own businesses or are employed in one form of the other. Where before no Igbo man would bat an eye, people are beginning to change. I welcome this change.

The time is coming where every single one of your kindred would be forced out of Igbo land or face the music. Whatsoever is metted out to Igbo people anywhere in Nigeria, your brothers and sisters would be used as the scape goat and would receive ten fold. Be warned.

This thread is about a woman who called people bigots and whose life style was funded by the people her dad stole from in two states. People so pillaged by her father that in one of those states, he left without doing a hand over in 1999.

Why don't you seek justice for the dispossessed people of those states? Over 215 million naira stolen by one man.at a time when the exchange rate to the usd was 22.9 which is over 9 million USD! That's how her education and posh accent was funded. In the spirit of Endcorruption why don't you agitate for those poor people some of whom are sadly probably dead now?

Why don't you address this point instead of throwing up smokescreens?

And this was an ex Biafra war hero liberating the SE from the corrupt Nigeria forces. No wonder after the war, the Biafran high command officers were all rotund and well fleshed while the people were in dire straits. This was the economy of " I chop, you starve" exported to kogi and borno.

The more things change, the more they look the same.

Sad.

14 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Indifferent12: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Owontime:
The problem with IPOB people is that they think everything is about money and "making it" and that is why 99% of them are criminals.
It may surprise IPOB to know that it is not money or ill gotten wealth that gives a man self worth it is actually his morals and self belief.
Coming from someone that a pro Tinubu and APC supporter.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by hammerT: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
THE OWNER OF THIS SITE IS A TRIBAL BIGOT, HE HAS BEEN WORKING OVERTIME AGAINST GBADEBO AND HIS WIFE.

THE WORST PART IS HE WILL START HIDING COMMENTS THAT HE DONT LIKE.

HE WILL SOON BE SILENCED AND SHAMED.

HE HAS BROKE EVERY RULE OF THIS SITE AND EVEN HIS SERVICE PROVIDERS THAT ALLOW HIM TO PLACE THIS PAGE ON THE INTERNET.

FROM 3AM TODAY, HE HAS BEEN ON THIS THREAD WITH MULTIPLE MONIKER, SWEARING AND HIDING COMMENTS THAT COUNTER HIS CLAIMS AND BANNING PEOPLE THAT CORRECT HIM.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Indifferent12: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
BreconHills:

This thread is about a woman who called people bigots and whose life style was funded by the people her dad stole from in two states. People so pillaged by her father that in one of those states, he left without doing a hand over in 1999.

Why don't you seek justice for the dispossessed people of those states? Over 215 million naira stolen by one man.at a time when the exchange rate to the usd was 22.9 which is over 9 million USD! That's how her education and posh accent was funded. In the spirit of Endcorruption why don't you agitate for those poor people some of whom are sadly probably dead now?

And this was an ex Biafra war hero liberating the SE from the corrupt Nigeria forces. No wonder after the war, the Biafran high command officers were all rotund and well fleshed while the people were in dire straits. This was the economy of " I chop, you starve" exported to kogi and borno.

Sad.
Did u really read the comments in the thread, all I see is hausa and yoruba hating on igbos, I read through almost all the comments.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by bn2murphy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am up, wetin you they find?
Palava.
How does this add value to the electoral value of your hubby.
So you are proud to ahnilate your husband's father's language to his children from your stance i assumed.
leanonme82:
The wife of the LP candidate for the past Lagos Governorship elections, Ify Aniebo Rhodes Vivour, made the following tweet on her twitter page:

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1644275227784822786

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1644286155771322372?s=20

This caused several replies from critics who accused her father, a Biafra War colonel and past governor of Borno and Kogi state, of looting the funds of Kogi state and refusing to handover to the democratically elected governor Abubakar Audu in 1999.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by hammerT: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Indifferent12:

Did u really read the comments in the thread, all I see is hausa and yoruba hating on igbos, I read through almost all the comments.

ALL YOU SEE IS ONE MAN USING MULTIPLE MONIKER FOR 10 PAGES.

I WAS ORIGINALLY CORRCTING HIM HERE AS LEGIT1 BUT HE HIDE ALL THE CORRECTION FROM PAGE 1 TO 5 , EARLY HOURS THIS MORNING AND BAN THAT MONIKER.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Globad(f): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
kushme:

Let me cap more on your rhymes..

She thought she was brighter

But never had a clue they knew her father better
The uniform thief; his name now in the gutter

The mudafcker thought, karma ain't a fvcker

Kogi sucked his balls while felt like an alpha

Today be the day, the careless daughter dragged the useless, criminal and thieving Father

You've got no legacy, educated your brats with stolen funds

We don't respect that, Thief.

Good one!

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Slickszoom(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Including the drugie and his puppet trumpeting in Lagos are all looters. They are not different from the Aniebos.

akingangan:
See the disgrace this man has brought to his daughter. Lesson to all looters that it doesn't end with the looting.

Yoruba adage says
Oruko rere san ju Wura ati Fadaka lo - A good name is better than silver and gold
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Karlifate: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
🤣🤣🤣💔

God don catch am

She thought only kids use Twitter.

13 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by hammerT: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
legitnow1:
I DID NOT EVEN KNOW THE GIRL WAS FROM A WEALTHY HOME.

I READ HERE ON NAIRALAND, THEY WERE CALLING HER GOLD DIGGER.

INSTEAD OF ALL THIS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, YORUBA MEN SHOULD FOCUS ON MARRYING YORUBA WOMEN.

INSTEAD OF ALL THIS HATE, YORUBA MEN SHOULD DECLARE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC AND LEAVE NIGERIA.

A MAN HAS A GREATER CHOICE THAN WOMEN IN THIS MARRIAGE ARRANGEMENT, AND WHERE AN OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF A SPECIFIC GROUP OF MEN,(YORUBA MEN) DESIRE WOMEN FROM ANOTHER TRIBE FOR MARRIAGE,(IGBO WOMEN) THOSE THAT DID NOT MAKE IT WILL DEVELOP JEALOUSY, ENVY AND HATE.

THIS IS WHAT GBADEBO IS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING FROM HIS KINS MEN THAT ARE FAILURES.

THOSE YORUBA MEN THAT MADE IT, WILL NEVER MAKE SUCH HATE SPEECH, BECAUSE THEY REACH THEIR GOAL.

HE, GBADEBO MARRIED A BEAUTIFUL CLEAN IGBO GIRL FROM MONEY AND YOU COULDN'T, SO YOU HATE HIM.

THE WAY TO SHOW YOUR JEALOUSY IS THROUGH BIGOTRY.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by hammerT: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
AFTER BANNING LEGITNOW1, HE THEN CARRIED MY MONIKER ON HIS HEAD, AS HE ALWAYS DOES.

SO IGNORE THIS THREAD, IT IS RIGGED AND ADMIN PROPAGANDA.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by harmony75: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
DenreleDave:
Obidients keep suffering defeat back and forth... Even the senseless married ones cheesy grin grin

Shinedu will never rule Lagos neither will his offspring rule any where in yoruba land..

They should go and rule in anambra
Don't forget to hug transformer when GBADEBO becomes governor of Lagos State... Jagabandits from all propaganda CORNgress!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by hammerT: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
harmony75:
Don't forget to hug transformer when GBADEBO becomes governor of Lagos State... Jagabandits from all propaganda CORNgress!

I SAID EARLIER, IF E SURE FOR THEM, LET THEM ALLOW LAGOSIANS COME OUT AND VOTE IN A FREE AND FAIR ELECTION.

THAT IS NOT MUCH TO ASK.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Rainer8(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
All read here everyday is *Hate*!! Like serious *Hate!
Why are Nigerians like this?..
And I felt racism was the only problem of the blacks?.. shit! Phewww!
This shits deep... Damn!🤔
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by hammerT: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rainer8:
All read here everyday is *Hate*!! Like serious *Hate!
Why are Nigerians like this?..
And I felt racism was the only problem of the blacks?.. shit! Phewww!
This shits deep... Damn!🤔

THE OWNER OF THE SITE IS A TRIBAL BIGOT, HE WILL OPEN MULTIPLE MONIKER TO RELEASE ALL THE DARKNESS INSIDE HIM AND THEN USE HIS OFFICIAL MONIKER TO POST APOLOGY TO IGBO AND POST IT A THE TOP OF POLITICS THREAD.

I WILL NOT BE SURPRISE, IF HE IS STALKING GBADEBO AND HIS WIFE ON TWITTER WITH MULTIPLE HANDLE.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by harmony75: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
hammerT:
THE OWNER OF THIS SITE IS A TRIBAL BIGOT, HE HAS BEEN WORKING OVERTIME AGAINST GBADEBO AND HIS WIFE.

THE WORST PART IS HE WILL START HIDING COMMENTS THAT HE DONT LIKE.

HE WILL SOON BE SILENCED AND SHAMED.

HE HAS BROKE EVERY RULE OF THIS SITE AND EVEN HIS SERVICE PROVIDERS THAT ALLOW HIM TO PLACE THIS PAGE ON THE INTERNET.

FROM 3AM TODAY, HE HAS BEEN ON THIS THREAD WITH MULTIPLE MONIKER, SWEARING AND HIDING COMMENTS THAT COUNTER HIS CLAIMS AND BANNING PEOPLE THAT CORRECT HIM.
I saw his apology for his part during the elections. All this tribal war is from seun it is a big shame!!!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes daddy
Yes my Pikin grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by hammerT: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
harmony75:
I saw his apology for his part during the elections. All this tribal war is from seun it is a big shame!!!

HE LIVES AND BREATHE IGBO LIKE A DRUG DAILY, AS EARLY AS 3AM EVERYDAY, HE IS ALREADY HERE, USING MULTIPLE HANDLE AND OPENING MULTIPLE THREAD, ALL TARGETED AT IGBOS.

I KNOW, BECAUSE I HAVE OBSERVED HIM OVER THE YEARS ON THIS SITE DOING THAT AND HE KNOWS ME VERY WELL THAT I AM AWARE OF ALL HIS SHENANIGANS.

EVEN HIS MODERATORS KNOW WHAT HE GET UPTO AND WILL NEVER REMOVE THOSE THREAD.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Btruth: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
See the wahala this girl go bring for her father 🤷

8 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by iamjavadem(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
It was dry and didn't even gain traction. Shio.
Oboto700:
when last did falz say anything? Seems you are sleeping on a bicycle...go and watch mr yakubu challenge..

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Indifferent12: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
hammerT:

ALL YOU SEE IS ONE MAN USING MULTIPLE MONIKER FOR 10 PAGES.

I WAS ORIGINALLY CORRCTING HIM HERE AS LEGIT1 BUT HE HIDE ALL THE CORRECTION FROM PAGE 1 TO 5 , EARLY HOURS THIS MORNING AND BAN THAT MONIKER.
If u say so.
I can't tell if its one person or multiple persons making the comment
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by hammerT: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
^ IT IS ONE PERSON USING MULTIPLE MONIKER AND ADDING AS MANY LIKES AS HE WANT USING ADMIN OVERRIDE.

BECARE ON THIS SITE, IT IS NOT AS IT MAY APPEAR.

HE WILL USE BOTH MALE AND FEMALE MONIKER TO BE TALKING TRIBAL SHIT.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Bobbiee: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
BreconHills:

Sad.

Shut up, you hypocrite. When the gutter water people with their commander in chief was uttering gutless spiel, you tards were jerking off to the rhythm. Shut up. Even if anyone were to have a conscience, it certainly won't be you soulless wraiths. Go to hell with your accusations. You're no champion of truth nor justice
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Bobbiee: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
greypencils:
And yours in Lagos would go unhurt? Bang the drums of war na. Let's see who dances to it. Idiot.

You're a fool if you think your people would be spared. That's what's funny about yellow bellied cowards like you and your ilk of mad men. You start with the ethnocentric bullshit then cry victim once people respond in kind. I tell you, the violence would reach you on your doorstep and you'll be bulldozed to your grave. Once your people start to dance, let's see how long they can keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.