Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged (73931 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Wife Address Lagosians Ahead Of Gubernatorial Election / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by ebenholer2(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
BOTH OF THEM SHOULD BE ASHAMED...YOU ARE LIVING IN A PLACE FOR SO LONG AND U ARE NOT INVOLVED IN THEIR CULTURE AND YOU DESIRE TO RULE OVER THEM. THIS IS TOTALLY AN INSURBORDINATION. FOR THE LITTLE PERIOD OF MY STAYING IN THE NORTH I WAS HIGHLY INVOLVED IN LEARNING HAUSA LANGUAGE AND WONT FORGET ALL WHAT I LEARNT SO FAST. RHODES SHOUD GO AND CONTEST FOR ENUGU GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.

5 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by obi58: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
darkkknight2010:
"Your" and "you're" have different meanings.

Every statement in your response epitomizes my earlier submission.

You're incurably and chronically mixed up in your cerebral faculties.

Who is the baby?

Where is the bath water?

What nonsense truth has she said?

Aanii oni kuuure!! Bloody son of Belial!

If Una papa/president elect could make such monumental freudian slips as Balabluuuuu and gazelle gagaraga, who am I not to make simple mistake of typing you're instead of your which I'm pretty sure is because of autocorrect because I type fast.

I just looked you up. I'm not surprised your profile is that of a sponsored troll opened just to spew forth your sickness like the rabid dog you are away from your real profile pretty much like a closet homosexual who slinks in the shadows harbouring his dirty secret.

You're just a bloody stinking coward who has sold his soul and shame for a pot of porridge.

Go and read what she wrote again. If it still doesn't make sense to you then surely you're mentally beyond help.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by darkkknight2010: 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
Go and dispose that your device that doesn't understand English.

Imagine autocorrect changing your to you're.

I can imagine it's from the same brain you are processing and believing that some non-starters schooled abroad from the proceeds of crass gluttonous looting can superintend over sane minds.

You clearly can not hold any intellectual conversation. Hence, your immediate resort to gibberish which in your microscopic brain translates to savagery.

You looked who up? Greatest mistake of your miserable life.

You that want to use Ngn1m to buy Toyota Matrix in 2020 https://www.nairaland.com/6028713/clean-naija-used-toyota-matrix

And you have been on NL since 2009. And it is Ngn1m you have with your longthroat like Agama lizard.

Toyota Matrix kor what of Toyota Furious!!!

Homo habilis jati jati..

Aanii serh oni kuure!! Olori kperlerberh bii bata alaajorh Shomolu!!

obi58:

If Una papa/president elect could make such monumental freudian slips as Balabluuuuu and gazelle gagaraga, who am I not to make simple mistake of typing you're instead of your which I'm pretty sure is because of autocorrect because I type fast.

I just looked you up. I'm not surprised your profile is that of a sponsored troll opened just to spew forth your sickness like the rabid dog you are away from your real profile pretty much like a closet homosexual who slinks in the shadows harbouring his dirty secret.

You're just a bloody stinking coward who has sold his soul and shame for a pot of porridge.

Go and read what she wrote again. If it still doesn't make sense to you then surely you're mentally beyond help.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by bellotaofeek: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
None of them can even say a word. Ewus grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by darkkknight2010: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Let them talk...

Awon olori kperlerberh bii oberh irerleh... head like trowel

bellotaofeek:
None of them can even say a word. Ewus grin

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Christistruth03: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
GoodLord95:
I need you to understand that we are talking about history that happened before the colonial era here..... Now if Lekki/Epe are classified as ijebuland today it is through zoning which is very similar to states creation by our former military leaders (you know some tribes complain that they were zoned insided a state they have no ties with, for example part of Ijaw tribe inside Ondo state).

Lekki was Ijebuland before the British Arrived

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by chaloskyx: 12:37am On Apr 09, 2023
Supporter of a drug baron, murderer, looter and ethnic bigot
Larryton:
Daughter of a looter
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by WATCHMANX: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2023
legitnow1:

YET YOUR PRESIDENT ELECT IS DRUG BARON TINUBU, HAVE YOU KEEP QUIET?
Hypocrites and hypocrisy! When you mention Nigerian drug dealers all over the world, Which tribe is it? angry

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by GUNITGuy: 12:49am On Apr 09, 2023
GoodLord95:
No sir Ibeju lekki and Epe originated from old Benin kingdom. They were chased out of old Benin kingdom after a single lifetime of close monitoring because they were visibly and physically not part of Bini people neither were they part of the little group of yoruba residents in Bini kingdom at that time. Now where exactly did Ibeju lekki/Epe people originated from?
Their fathers were Hausa princes who came to old Bini usually on market days secretly having sexual affair with the married Bini market women back then, but everybody says Ibeju Lekki/Epe originated from old Bini kingdom which is true

you can please visit the Palace of the Oba of Ibeju LEKKI EPE and give a good narrative of history i think they need to learn from you

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by GoodLord95: 1:58am On Apr 09, 2023
You should also know that africans have been ruling themselves before the arrival of the white men

Christistruth03:

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by GoodLord95: 2:01am On Apr 09, 2023
Africans have been ruling themselves before White men arrived.

Christistruth03:

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by GoodLord95: 2:09am On Apr 09, 2023
Of course why not?. But as you sef know sey country hard they will pay me first then we can start with full investigation

GUNITGuy:

you can please visit the Palace of the Oba of Ibeju LEKKI EPE and give a good narrative of history i think they need to learn from you

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Nicenixon: 3:29am On Apr 09, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
Instead of these bigots to focus on the message they begin to look for her father.
If you have any corruption case against the man,why not petition the EFCC? If you guys are talking about corruption I can be proud to say that nobody has ever been as corrupt as the drug Barron.
Alaye shut up, imagine it was Seyi Tinubu that tweeted what she said after his father lost the election, you know the height of criticism, mockery and insults he will receive including from you and me

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Larryton(m): 6:01am On Apr 09, 2023
chaloskyx:
Supporter of a drug baron, murderer, looter and ethnic bigot

Supporter of a religious bigot, facist, deceitful man , biological father killer, Public funds in personal account schemer and someone that sounds as annoying as a blender.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by obi58: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2023
darkkknight2010:
Go and dispose that your device that doesn't understand English.

Imagine autocorrect changing your to you're.

I can imagine it's from the same brain you are processing and believing that some non-starters schooled abroad from the proceeds of crass gluttonous looting can superintend over sane minds.

You clearly can not hold any intellectual conversation. Hence, your immediate resort to gibberish which in your microscopic brain translates to savagery.

You looked who up? Greatest mistake of your miserable life.

You that want to use Ngn1m to buy Toyota Matrix in 2020 https://www.nairaland.com/6028713/clean-naija-used-toyota-matrix

And you have been on NL since 2009. And it is Ngn1m you have with your longthroat like Agama lizard.

Toyota Matrix kor what of Toyota Furious!!!

Homo habilis jati jati..

Aanii serh oni kuure!! Olori kperlerberh bii bata alaajorh Shomolu!!

Like I said there's no basis for engaging a troll account sponsored to make noise. You who is talking of phones when I got my first phone you probably couldn't even spell the word phone. I also said in my rejoinder that if the President elect could make a Freudian slip like Balabluuu bulalabaaa then I am permitted to make a simple slip of using youre.

Good thing you went to my profile so you know your mates when conversing though I doubt you have any home training. When I joined nairaland in 2009 you were still planning to write your common entrance exam. I believe you feel you have made it now that you are being paid 30k to suppress the truth and constitute a public nuisance on nairaland.
Congrats you are now an online agbero.

As for the rest of the hot air you were blowing.... As they say empty drums make the loudest noise. If you were not blinded to truth you would have seen the response to the Toyota matrix thread and yes I was able to get one for 1m in 2020 grin So what's your point? How much was a matrix in 2020 Mr Troll?

It does not detract from the message which the lady was making which is nothing but the plain truth.

I won't be responding to your mentions again because you're not capable of holding an intellectual conversation. You're just doing your job.
Continue sowing the seeds of discord and ethnicity you hear? You also have a family whoever you are. Whatsoever you sow you shall reap in the most graphic way. I just pray that your family does not partake when your breakfast is served.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Ishilove: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2023
And when Audu Abubakar took over, was he better?

Nigerians have selective amnesia. They are dragging her over the sins of her father, yet the children of the same Audu were called out years back for rape and waste of state resources. Rather than focus on the message, they are focusing on the ethnicity of the messenger.

I am ashamed to share nationality with such a backward people.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by GloriousGbola: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2023
Ishilove:

Nigerians have selective amnesia. They are dragging her over the sins of her father, yet the children of the same Audu were called out years back for rape and waste of state resources. Rather than focus on the message, they are focusing on the ethnicity of the messenger.

Well there is a point because GRV had a lot to say about lagos resources being stolen and wasted. As the husband of this lady all this talk is hypocritical. He has no doubt also benefitted in one way or another from the pillaging of another states resources.

Some Oyibos have actually disconnected themselves from thier family over issues like this. Madoffs son is the one who reported and turned him in.

The man and his wife have western buttering if not breeding. But the have done as Africans do in cases like this. They have benefited and lived a life financed in part by theft of a states resources. Remorse, guilt, restitution - that is for sappy oyibos.

It is not so much about his wife for me, but about the halo GRV was trying to put on himself. I am not part of the corrupt elite.

Political campaigns cost money. GRV is not successful enough as an architect to fund his campaign via his business. So for all we know it is the stolen kogi money that was financing his campaign.

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by greypencils: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Bobbiee:

You're a fool if you think your people would be spared. That's what's funny about yellow bellied cowards like you and your ilk of mad men. You start with the ethnocentric bullshit then cry victim once people respond in kind. I tell you, the violence would reach you on your doorstep and you'll be bulldozed to your grave. Once your people start to dance, let's see how long they can keep it up.
fucking clown
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by alezzy13: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2023
Chai. This is embarrassing.

That thing about living in glass houses đŸ˜³ embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Gajagojo: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2023
obi58:

As always....

Once a fool always a fool. Your comments just reiterated the fact that you are a big fool amongst a bunch of fools hailing your stupid comments because they can't see beyond their nose.

What bearing does her father being a thief have on the message of ethnicity which she was attacking? Was there no merit in her tweet? So because you couldn't attack the truths she uttered you decided to attack her family history?

So if Ogun decides to strike you with stroke as you are writing your usual tribalist nonsense and your family rushes you to a hospital where the doctor on duty is Ibo, would you expect them to take your miserable carcass around Lagos looking for one manned by a Yoruba doctor while you are struggling for life?

What if it was your child requiring emergency treatment? Would you refuse that your child be treated by an Ibo doctor because of your so called political sagacity?

What if your child or family member was posted to the east and was a victim of racial prejudice? Would you be happy?

Mumu.

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by omohayek: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2023
Ishilove:

I am even more ashamed to share nationality with the sort of backwards people whose defense to pointing out corruption is to say "Na only him steal?" Because that is all your reference to Audu Abubakar is about - his corruption in no way justifies or lessens that of Augustine Aniebo, whose greed is what enabled his daughter to enjoy the highfalutin cosmopolitan lifestyle that brought her to where she is today, pretending to be an agent of "change" while in no way repudiating the kleptocracy that she has benefited from all her life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Nzogbu2012: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2023
It has now turned to the case of omo baba Ole typing trash...

May all the blood of Kogi people who's your father denied them good and comfortable lives continue to hunt all his children to the grave...

The Internet has made getting past information faster than you can even think of...

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by theredaddy: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2023
Ishilove:

what about e that comes to equity must come with clean hands je ko sink undecided

if i serve you food with a dirty plate will you ignore the plate and gulp the food ... no even think am naa example undecided olounje y*

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by greypencils: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Is that why Ibo refugees keep trooping to Ibadan and all other SW states. To escape IPOB and red mud land Alaigbo that erosion has finished.
This one na upper-cut o. See finishing.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by sinero: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
legitnow1:

YET YOUR PRESIDENT ELECT IS DRUG BARON TINUBU, HAVE YOU KEEP QUIET?

If u have any iota of shame left in you, ull keep ur mouth shut and exit this topic. Your kins man got exposed as a common thief yet, you still have d guts to be talking back at yoruba who would not be deceived by d packaged fraud that would have befell lagos. Una no dey thi k before u type?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by sinero: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bobbiee:

You also have not left your rusted roof enclave in Ibadan where the mad scarred men roam wild and shit on the streets. I said it before, try it on any Igbo man and these Wales and Olas in Igbo will face the music. You Sha know how savage Igbos can be. I assure you, your people won't be spared. Port Harcourt is Igbo land so you don't even make sense.

Which of portharcourt is igboland. Una never stop this mumu thing of trying to force yourselves on people. Dey play, igboland ko kanuri land ni.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by MAGICIAN7: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
laiperi:
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am

Palaba She go get

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.