Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged (73915 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Wife Address Lagosians Ahead Of Gubernatorial Election / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Belafonte(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
lebienconnu:
Omo ale tanna woro.

The amount of resentment these people have for the Yoruba race is so unimaginable and I keep wondering why.

They actually believe they are superior to everybody else, that's the number one problem they have with all tribes. Now, because yorubas aren't noise makers like they are they assume yorubas have nothing going for them. The source of their sorrow is that yoruba achievements come as a shock to them. They can't understand it because no bragging, no show off. It's like someone you think is an olodo actually outdoing you in class grin grin. Igbos tend to feel entitled to everything they want but no be so, you gotta earn whatever you desire, hence their utmost frustration

10 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by darkkknight2010: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
That 2009 that you registered here on NL I was already a car dealer here.

Sold over 40 cars here.

If at your age as you claim, Toyota Matrix is what you are grappling with and can not walk into a show room to buy tear-rubber. Tell me who is the jobless one?

You want to roll in mud. Let's go.

You obviously know that you are not talking to your mate.

Homo habilis jati jati

obi58:

Like I said there's no basis for engaging a troll account sponsored to make noise. You who is talking of phones when I got my first phone you probably couldn't even spell the word phone. I also said in my rejoinder that if the President elect could make a Freudian slip like Balabluuu bulalabaaa then I am permitted to make a simple slip of using youre.

Good thing you went to my profile so you know your mates when conversing though I doubt you have any home training. When I joined nairaland in 2009 you were still planning to write your common entrance exam. I believe you feel you have made it now that you are being paid 30k to suppress the truth and constitute a public nuisance on nairaland.
Congrats you are now an online agbero.

As for the rest of the hot air you were blowing.... As they say empty drums make the loudest noise. If you were not blinded to truth you would have seen the response to the Toyota matrix thread and yes I was able to get one for 1m in 2020 grin So what's your point? How much was a matrix in 2020 Mr Troll?

It does not detract from the message which the lady was making which is nothing but the plain truth.

I won't be responding to your mentions again because you're not capable of holding an intellectual conversation. You're just doing your job.
Continue sowing the seeds of discord and ethnicity you hear? You also have a family whoever you are. Whatsoever you sow you shall reap in the most graphic way. I just pray that your family does not partake when your breakfast is served.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by PulaPower: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
XAUBulls:

Bow down!... These folks can unearth secrets like crazy. grin

Tbh, this girl called Ify has to shut her mouth from here on out! She keeps making politically incorrect statements that clearly show she has no deep knowledge of international cultural etiquette.

In France, many French citizens speak English as a second language but most will not speak English to you as a visiting tourist because they expect you to have learned some French words and phrases used in everyday speech.

Very true..

Makes me remember This movie... *Emily in Paris* comes to mind..You can try see the movie if you haven’t - It's about one USA girl that got transferred to Paris. On getting to Paris, her co-worker kept on telling her that now that she's in Paris, she needs to drop everything USA & pick up a French lifestyle..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by chaloskyx: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
O see me thinking you would come out and claim your dear president isnt any of those things so you even know that his hands arnt clean but yet you castigate others who arnt as dirty and corrupt with accusations
Larryton:

Supporter of a religious bigot, facist, deceitful man , biological father killer, Public funds in personal account schemer and someone that sounds as annoying as a blender.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by paduzman: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Drag her from now till forever, that doesn't change the fact that what she said is 100% correct, bigotry is a very stupid thing to do so if you start it always keep to it.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by obi58: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
darkkknight2010:
That 2009 that you registered here on NL I was already a car dealer here.

Sold over 40 cars here.

If at your age as you claim, Toyota Matrix is what you are grappling with and can not walk into a show room to buy tear-rubber. Tell me who is the jobless one?

You want to roll in mud. Let's go.

You obviously know that you are not talking to your mate.

Homo habilis jati jati

Oya nau use that 2009 profile to engage me not this fake account. Closet homo grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Indifferent12: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
BreconHills:

Address my comments. The election is over.

If you are trying to build a decent society do you build it on a young woman whose father robbed two states blind? If she is no better than the people she wants to change then we can't simply take her word for it. We must default to experience. Since her husband has no experience at all in government then we are left no alternative but to believe that the better candidate won in Lagos.

We were being asked to take a leap of faith solely on the faith in a person's character and antecedents. Once you bring antecedents into the mix then you are fair game.

There is no hating on the igbos. Igbo people are in government. But Nigeria cannot simply chose a governor on the basis of wing and prayer.
What I see on Twitter and nairaland says otherwise. Calling him Chinedu, claiming his mother is igbo and him an ipob is what is trending online. You are the first person im seeing not voting him on the premise that he doesn't have experience.
But your reason is still not reasonable to me, given that all the past leaders with experience has taken Nigeria nowhere but to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by XAUBulls: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
PulaPower:

Very true..

Makes me remember This movie... *Emily in Paris* comes to mind..You can try see the movie if you haven’t - It's about one USA girl that got transferred to Paris. On getting to Paris, her co-worker kept on telling her that now that she's in Paris, she needs to drop everything USA & pick up a French lifestyle..

@PulaPower,

Well said!

In addition, thanks for the movie
recommendation. It sounds interesting and I'll definitely see
the movie... "Emily in Paris."

All the best.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Invitationn: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2023
idealogical:
So, shinedu's father inlaw is biafran? No wonder husband and wife are konk Igbos, now I see why he's always hailing ojukwu as his hero and always defending Igbos.

Products of corruption are always the loudest against corruption.
She wants to implement her father’s kleptocracy MO in Lagos through that mouth-dysentery-suffering IPOB apologist husband of hers.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Invitationn: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Godfullsam:

Point of correction

Osun state governor did not have an Igbo wife. (his mother is an Igbo)

Oyo state governor did not marry any igbo

Gbadebo is not a governor

Only ONDO state governor married an Igbo woman she was dating way back from NYSC days.

.... and incase you don't know, na your Igbo girls dey always rush us grin grin.
Very soon, you guys will not see any Igbo girls to marry any more because we would have married them off as either second wives or side chicks.

We can let go of everything but you see those your women, they belong to us and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

Igbo women belong to us.
They love us.
It’s not our fault. grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by darkkknight2010: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obi = Kolanut in Yoruba language.

You know what kolanut symbolizes in your tribe.

It is like an unripe kolanut has been used to swear on that your miserable kolanut head at midnight at a junction in Afaraukwu, Abia State.

Because, your abysmal ineptitude, mental myopia and mischievous self-inflicted ignorance are phenomenal calling for indepth scientific investigation.

At this rate, if you see someone more daft than you are, you will arrest him/her for stealing your mandate and position as World's Daftest.

This market you are pricing will soon end in tears.

Homo habilis jati jati

Awon irankiran eda

obi58:

Oya nau use that 2009 profile to engage me not this fake account. Closet homo grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by obi58: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
darkkknight2010:
Obi = Kolanut in Yoruba language.

You know what kolanut symbolizes in your tribe.

It is like an unripe kolanut has been used to swear on that your miserable kolanut head at midnight at a junction in Afaraukwu, Abia State.

Because, your abysmal ineptitude, mental myopia and mischievous self-inflicted ignorance are phenomenal calling for indepth scientific investigation.

At this rate, if you see someone more daft than you are, you will arrest him/her for stealing your mandate and position as World's Daftest.

This market you are pricing will soon end in tears.

Homo habilis jati jati

Awon irankiran eda

It's like the ban you received from mods never do you.

Simple thing engage me with your so called 2009 profile you no fit. You're here barking like a dog with rabies.

Troll.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by darkkknight2010: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Anyone that disagrees with you is a troll.

What happened? You have run out of venom.

How many times will you talk of rabies?

Apparently, you have significant experience on it as a regular patient at a quack clinic in the Yeast.

Your mental faculty can not exorcise it. It's feeding on your brain like caterpillar feeds on a leaf.

obi58:

It's like the ban you received from mods never do you.

Simple thing engage me with your so called 2009 profile you no fit. You're here barking like a dog with rabies.

Troll.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by marv1: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Saga16:

No point.

If she or her family seeks political office, they can't be posturing in an antagonistic manner.

It would never end well.

Antagonist manner ?
How ?
She has right to air her views just like any other person.

Who is hypocritical here ?

Has looting politicians stoped from contesting political offices. Both military and politicians looting what is the difference.

Nigeria is a place that we don't like to hear the truth. It's very bitter.

Who is hypocritical
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by marv1: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Yes, talking about APC looting a state you're not from while your father Is a pioneer looter is really hypocrital

Was her father the only person who looted from a state he didn't come from in Nigeria. ?

Is there a law that says since you are from a state and you are an administrator in the state, once you looted your state dry then you are forgiven. ?
A crime against a state is a crime there is not colouration to it.

Who is hypocritical here ?

A person committed an offence which another person also committed yet you looking for excuse for the second person .

That is why the political class of bad, rotten and evil governance and will continue to rule . Because when we see the truth we always refuse to say it. Always looking for excuse to cover up for a crime of one person but same crime committed by another person we will begin to bend the rules and begin to look for excuse.

Our problem is not the only the leadership but also the followership..

We have a long way to go in this country.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Sewgon79(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
Instead of these bigots to focus on the message they begin to look for her father.
If you have any corruption case against the man,why not petition the EFCC? If you guys are talking about corruption I can be proud to say that nobody has ever been as corrupt as the drug Barron.

I will repost this again so that Yoruba can know where the Ibo/Igbo are coming from:

🦉
IGBO INFERIORITY COMPLEX
Our Elders talk about the man who was in search of trouble.
He has been looking for trouble all over the village but couldn't find any
So the elders of the village directed him to the house of the village pauper, the poorest man in the village. They told him to go and carry his lone fowl, the very one he has been nursing for several months and keeping for the next New y
Yam festival.
So he went to the man's house and when the man wasn't looking,he picked the fowl and bolted with it.
NOBODY knew peace in the whole village as a consequence of that action. The trouble and noise became so much that the whole village went in search of the man who carried the fowl of the pauper.
Infact the man who was looking for trouble had to rush there with the fowl, panting he dropped it and left.
Before he left he asked the man " What is it gan sef, just an ordinary ONE FOWL?"
Since that time our Elders have had the saying: “The man who steals the fowl of the village pauper has activated the same man who will talk him to devil!”
Why am I saying all these?
You people need to understand the Igbos, we really need to understand wherefrom they came and what has added to make them what they are today.
The Igbo people [ of the HINTERLANDS, TODAYS today's SE ] are a people who suddenly, belatedly, came into contact with civilization at a time that most other people had gone very far.
And they came with their very CUNNING INSTINCTS.
Do you know that from my friend's mother, I have always heard that the ANIOMA people of Asaba, Ibusa, Ogwashikwu etc dealt with the Igbos of the hinterland with EXTREME CAUTION AND DISTRUST?
A story is told that when the Asaba man had cause to cross the River Nigeria into Obosi, today's Anambra State, he would go round the entire length of his village to announce to his kinsmen that he was crossing the River Niger into Obosi.
It was because they NEVER TRUSTED the Obosi people of Anambra.
The Igbos of the hinterlands are people troubled by INFERIORITY COMPLEX and this worries them every minute of their lives and association with other people.
It is the problem they have had in Nigeria.
They have a mindset that you must accept that they DOMINATE YOU otherwise, where you don't allow them, it will appear to them that you have cheated them because they were Igbos [ from the bush ].
They are awed by your complex and advanced social order which they lack. They know it is way ahead of theirs but this angers them again. It eats them up as though it was your fault that you both grew up under different settings.
As the typical sufferer of inferiority complex the typical Igbo doesn't want to respect your own peculiar culture but he wants to let you know that his own culture is better than yours and he actually wants you to subscribe to his culture.
He wants his culture and way of life to rub off on you and probably subsumes yours.
It is a problem of inferiority complex.
The igbos [ of the HINTERLANDS, today's SE ] NEVER had anything like monarchies.
No, they didn't have.
The Asaba and other Ika Igbo tribes had but not those of today's SE IGBOS.
Monarchy - Igwe, Eze etc are very recent creations of the Europeans in Igbo land.
They never had it.
And it troubles them too.
Have you noticed that in nearly all Igbo communities and towns, you can hardly find a man who goes by the title " Eze whatever II of Amawbia" or " Okwadike Gburugburu III of Nnewi" ?
Very rare, if you ever find at all.
Everybody gets his title as NUMBER 1
Examples:
Eze Nwafor Ndiorioma I of Nnobi
Igwe Okwadike Gburugburu I of Ogunnabali
Gbogbotigbo I of Awka.
Eze Ndigbo Ogbuefi I of Lagos.
Sopuro Ngwo Warawara I of Kano
You just go an verify.
Anything that is Number 2 is a matter of psychological pain for the typical Igbo man.
It is infact the reason many of them are breaking their necks around the world for money, just to be RICHER THAN THEIR NEIGHBOURS, just so they can be identified as the Richest man in the community.
As far as the typical Igbo man is concerned - ANAMBRA IN PARTICULAR - MONEY answers all questions so they believe that MONEY is what all sensible persons must first get before CHARACTER.
It is the reason the Igbo man can't understand why all the Yorubas of Lagos can't oblige them by quitting Lagos and walking into Atlantic ocean when they, the Igbos, have all the money to buy all of them poor people.
The typical igbo man usually confuses RICHES WITH WEALTH.
His inferiority complex doesn't allow him to comprehend the fact that a man can be without money but exceedingly wealthy and can infact command such respect and recognition than the man with all the money.
It is the reason why the igbo man won't understand why a Professor Wole Soyinka will be talking about giving a reward of $1,000 in the same country where Chris Uba can conjure N10 Billion for same purpose yet you people don't listen to Chris Uba the way you listen to Soyinka.
The typical Igbo man doesn't understand that kind of setting and it hurts him. To him it is discrimination.
In Igbo land the man with the MONEY MUST BE THE TALKER, AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF ALL DECISIONS.
It is still the same problem - inferiority complex.
This is what you see when a Giringory Obi, a man who got a F9 GCE DEGREE from Night School, couldnt get NE and NW crucial votes, came distant 3rd, doesn't agree he lost on 25th February 2023.
He cant understand how a Yoruba man can be ahead of him.
Till this day, the Igbos haven't forgiven Prof. Soyinka for beating Prof. Achebe to the Nobel Literature Prize.
They take it very seriously. It is an ETHNIC issue for them.
Whereas Achebe wrote Things Fall Apart - a very excellent story - you still won't compare his workd to the many works of Soyinka.
The igbos will never agree.
It always have to be about and for the Igbo man.
The Nigerian structure that can be acceptable to the typical Igbo man is one where the Igbo man is on top of every single sphere in Nigeria's Government at the Federal and state level.
Give them that and you become the Friend of Ndigbo - A good detribalized Nigerian.
This is the mindset of the typical Igbo people - the WANNABE ZIONISTS.
A very funny people.
Anytime and everywhere you find some of them wannabe Zionists misbehaving just remember this post.
Thank you.
© Adedamola Adetayo
06 April 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Btruth: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Biafrian husband and wife. Chinedu Gbadebo wanted to continue (looting) where his father-in-law stopped.
awon family ole! 😄😄😄
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Slytiger: 3:25pm On Jan 25
Just reading up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.