Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged (73977 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Wife Address Lagosians Ahead Of Gubernatorial Election / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by GUNITGuy: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Christistruth03:

Gbadebo Rhodes actually said Ijebus should respect him because he is from Lagos Island

Such Effrontery

Eastern Lagos is Ijebuland including Lekki where he lives
Sometimes I don't know were that guy got his arrogance from .....He would learn lessons very soon ......
Yorubas detest such generally wether Lagos or not .........He won't evenbe tolerated in that LP as well as Anambra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Pauladex(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Bobbiee:
If you must be a tribalist, then be tribalistic to the Yoruba people. They deserve it. The ironic thing is, I stayed a year in Owerri and the sheer number of these same Yoruba dogs I met in the state is staggering. I was so naive in befriending their ilk. This is a wake up call for people in the South East and South South. Know your friends and your enemies. The time has come for Yorubas in Igbo land to pack up and leave. This country can't fit all of us anymore. They better do so before it is too late. If we must look for an ally, it would be the middle beltans.
Pls wait no more to see your doctor, you are really losing it

8 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by walexbiz(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Neddstark:
While Marwa brought sanity to Lagos, Aniebo looted Kogi dry. Only for years later the daughter of Aniebo will come out to start talking trash. If Lagos market women handle her ehn, her real complexion will come out.

"Aitete mu ole, omo ole mu oloko" if a society fails to catch a thief, the children of the thief accuses the victim of stealing. This is the classical of Mrs Aniebo forgetting that her father was a thief who stole the common patrimony of the ordinary people of Kogi.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Spandau: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
leanonme82:
The wife of the LP candidate for the past Lagos Governorship elections, Ify Aniebo Rhodes Vivour, made the following tweet on her twitter page:

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1644275227784822786

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1644286155771322372?s=20

This caused several replies from critics who accused her father, a Biafra War colonel and past governor of Borno and Kogi state, of looting the funds of Kogi state and refusing to handover to the democratically elected governor Abubakar Audu in 1999.

Body de pepper this woman. ,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Ingocof(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
It is a grievous error to think that any tribe comprising of man and woman on earth can defeat Yorubas in a war of words.
SWA

10 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by LyfeJennings(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:
Northerners will be laughing themselves to stupor in corner. Imagine the insults Northerners got from Igbos for 8 years under Buhari.

Tinubu never enter, Yorubas don dey return am wotowoto for Igbos claiming to be Obidients.

When last did you hear Falz or Macaroni say anything again? They have seen how stupid they were to support a tribal bigot like Obi and his Ipob co-travellers.

I am proud to be a Yoruba man

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Spandau: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Larryton:
Daughter of a looter

The evil that men do comes back to bite them in the ass. And loins!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by ppogba: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Bobbiee:
If you must be a tribalist, then be tribalistic to the Yoruba people. They deserve it. The ironic thing is, I stayed a year in Owerri and the sheer number of these same Yoruba dogs I met in the state is staggering. I was so naive in befriending their ilk. This is a wake up call for people in the South East and South South. Know your friends and your enemies. The time has come for Yorubas in Igbo land to pack up and leave. This country can't fit all of us anymore. They better do so before it is too late. If we must look for an ally, it would be the middle beltans.

Very good suggestion that Yorubas in Igbo land should pack their load and leave. Have you given a thought to Igbos in yoruba land packing their loads and leaving. Be careful what you wish for and always learn to think before commenting on issues.

It is like suggesting that south africans in Nigeria should pack their load and leave Nigeria.

I would be disrespecting the word idiot to call your comment idiotic.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by greypencils: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
vannessa7:

Keep deceiving yourself, igbo girls feel they hit a jackpot when they marry a Yoruba man and that is why they will do anything to snag one, it is akin to marrying a white man to them because they know Yoruba man will not stop them from fulfilling their destinies and will give them a lot of free hands unlike the igbo man who is worse than a male chauvinist but also local with a lot of complexities, the day I met an igbo woman who told me she vowed from childhood to marry a Yoruba man I was flabbergasted, you know I'm telling the truth, you are losing your women to Yoruba men, you should be worried
You gave it to him wotowoto. Same Igbo women that are 2nd class citizens and don't have a say in their husband's or father's house? Same women who get their heads shaven and sleep with the corpse of their dead husband when he dies? Same women that cant inherit ancestral lands or properties of their fathers? Same women who are basically modern slaves to their husbands, enduring all sorts of domestic violence because they are tied to an archaic tradition? Which woman would see liberation in the form of a well educated Yoruba man and not cling to such a man with her life?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by patrickcollins: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
laiperi:
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am
Which trouble the same Governor and President Elect are thieves, swear in the name of the Almighty God that they are not and see what will befall, so there is no trouble those politicians are unrepentant thieves.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by vannessa7(f): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Prenonjebose:

Conjectures based on such premises are universal. Don't be picky. I am from south south, lived mostly in the west, Ibadan precisely, lived briefly in the north, and I can tell you your statement is picky. Embezzlement of public funds, financial scams, money ritual and other vices from time immemorial are limited to any ethnic group. It has always been everywhere in music, movie, business etc.
Besides, rationalizing what could have been a societal and governmental ineptitude to what might or might not have been in the past is pedestrian. No parents of ours were saints, then this should presuppose that we all deserve any man made, avoidable problems or trouble we encounter. There is no sin or misdemeanor that too small..

You are very correct, even I am a prime example, in my family there is this disturbing trend that all female child gets jilted by their first serious love, my half sisters and my sisters all experienced it, some of them had babies for those men and the men jilted them even while pregnant, when it became my turn I was born again, I wasn't sleeping with any man, I didn't have any lover boy, I prayed for a God said kind of marriage and the brother came but he kept dilly-dallying, off and on, he couldn't commit outrightly, see me see deliverances, fasting galore, then the holy spirit revealed that my dad impregnated a woman in the past and abandoned her when he met my mum in another town, the woman cursed all my father's future daughter that we must experience what she went through, the holy spirit said unless we could trace her and beg her, I told my siblings and we confronted our dad and he confessed, he mentioned the name of the town in a south west state, it happened while he was a trailer driver before he met my mum, I sent him and my mum there to trace the woman twice but they couldn't find her because he couldn't remember her name and the entire town has changed, the brother that God said was my husband married another person after waiting for him for years, I nearly died, if I had not been born again I would have been jilted and moved on to another relationship which will work like it did for my sisters but I was born again.
It is very true that crime knows no tribe or race, many ritualist exist in Yoruba land from time immemorial too and all sorts but the fact still remains that karma is real, the evil that men do lives after them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Scatterscatter(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Larryton:
Daughter of a looter

Looter makes it look mild.
Daughter of a THIEF!
Let's call a spade a spade!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by crystalpapers(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
If you have a frail mind don't dive into politics. Everything about you will be scrutinized and unearthed..

I fear who no fear politics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by ppogba: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
stepaside2:
Ify should let this whole matter rest. It is politics and it is a dirty game. Maturity demands that you retrace your steps, analyse what happened and learn from it for the future. She and her hubby are still young with their lives well ahead of them.

One of my personal feedbacks to them is that it was perhaps not wise for Ify to have done that video campaign ahead of the elections. She should have remained in the background until the right time.

Very sensible comment.
I wonder who are the people advising her.
I wonder, why come out at this point in time.
I wonder, why not stay at the back end and leave your husband to whether the storm for the main time.
I wonder, why not keep shut in this era of social media that never forgets.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Softmirror: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Owontime:
The problem with IPOB people is that they think everything is about money and "making it" and that is why 99% of them are criminals.

It may surprise IPOB to know that it is not money or ill gotten wealth that gives a man self worth it is actually his morals and self belief.

grin

post=122364909:

know that Igbos are very aggressive in nature, they are born with the spirit of never say die

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
leanonme82:

When u try to erase a people by calling their land no mans land wt ur full chest, and then rain insults on them, and talk about chasing away their traditional rulers that u met there, you have sown hatred and have declared war. And then u carry this out by actively transferring 200,000 PVCs to their state to overrun their votes. Which normal pepople is not going to feel threatened by that? Go and try that with UK or any European monarchy whether they won't stone you?

The oniranu GRV and his wife should have come out to apologize or separate himself from the damning tweets he tweeted disparaging yoruba people, they decided to dig in. And then joined the mob to gaslight us as 'bigots' dt hate him for no reason, we just hate him for his lineage. Is adeleke not the same lineage?
Imagine this nonsense post she tweeted. IPOB man and wife calling yorubas 'afonja' and want to rule them. Nonsense!

God bless you ojare. Nothing more offensive than the inability of Igbos, not even a single one of them, to ever ask "na only we Igbos waka come?" or "why us alone experiencing this worldwide?"

Are Edos not at least 500k or much more in Lagos? What of Hausa and others?Yet, always only Igbos dragging everything with Yorubas in Lagos and insulting us. Awful and demeaning insult that will upset even the most thick-skinned Yorubas.

Today when the chicken has come home to roost they want to be playing victim using lies, propaganda and gaslighting against Yorubas. For decades they have called one of the most illustrious ethnic group out of Africa, and even arguably number one, lazy, unambitious,, cowards etc,etc,etc.

Terrible and outlandishly false categorization Yorubas do not deserve from a dark-spirited, mean and hateful people that we Yorubas have exemplarily being most supportive of in the entire universe from right after the civil war.

The worst today is how every single Igbo now goes around to say Yorubas rejected GRV because his mother is Igbo while they pretend not to be aware of all the bigoted, disrespectful and hateful statement of GRV against Yorubas. As you pointed out, is the mother of Adeleke not Igbo? Why did Yorubas not reject him also?

These are the sort of development no sane person can argue marks Igbos out as anything other than very dangerous, greedy, grossly covetous and deliberately wicked people. I think we should all support regional governance so Yorubas can be free of the menace of Igbos we will never escape as long as 'one Nigeria' gives them equal rights with a Yoruba in the SW.

It is soul-dedteoying and energy-sapping living with enemies-qithin who will never stop hating and plotting against you.

The time we Yorubas are devoting to addressing these people could be better used on focusing on our own socio-economic development in our own autonomous region we control virtually 100%.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Unrated900(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
This grv is just a lunat1c wit his masquerade ewu wife

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Mercury12(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dsalvo:

Nigeria must let self-destructive Igbos go before it is too late. Some of us have been saying this for years now but selfish and greedy Nigerian leaders will not listen to act proactively till Rwanda-style chaos descends on Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/6915478/nigeria-cannot-develop-progress

God bless you
I agree Nigeria should let them go.
Their heart is no longer with Nigeria since the end of the civil war and they had been working against the interest of this country just to have their Biafra.
Looking how most ibos wont hesitate to drag the country name in the mud every time
Nigeria badly damage image is due to their bigoted clannish mentality and hatred for every other tribes in this country.
An I.g.b o man always have something bad to say about every single tribe in this country. While overlooking their shortcomings .

I believe a lot of our generation will be glad to let igbos go.

15 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Softmirror: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mercury12:

God bless you
I agree Nigeria should let them go.
Their heart is no longer with Nigeria since the end of the civil war and they had been working against the interest of this country just to have their Biafra.
Looking how most ibos wont hesitate to drag the country name in the mud every time
Nigeria badly damage image is due to their bigoted clannish mentality and hatred for every other tribes in this country.
An I.g.b o man always have something bad to say about every single tribe in this country. While overlooking their shortcomings .

I believe a lot of our generation will be glad to let igbos go.

IT IS AS EASY AS A,B,C. ALL IT TAKES IS FOR ALL IGBOS TO RELOCATE FROM EVERY OTHER PARTS OF NIGERIA TO THEIR REGION AND MANAGE THEIR AFFAIR BY THEMSELVES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THEIR DESTINY HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN THEIR HANDS.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by JujuYouth: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! She is naive and now angry for underestimating the politicial sagacity of the Yoruba people.

She is a serious political liability on the liability her husband already was to LP in Lagos as the only Chinedu gunning to rule Lagos.

From the records, her father, Col Augustine Aniebo(rtd) , a retired Senior Nigerian military officer with previous link with secessionists army of Nigerian civil war, was officially indicted as a thief in that document shared on Twitter and it is obvious that he used the stolen money to raise this his daughter now insulting Yoruba people. This rude girl is not married to the Yoruba, if she is married to a Yoruba she will not underestimate and disrespect the Yoruba.

We saw their bullet as husband and wife and we dodged it with our eyes opened and chest full. Anambra can have the husband, Chinedu, as Gov and the intemperate silverspoon Ify as 1st lady.

check my signature for free stuffs!

Everything you say you insert 'Yoruba yoruba'
Evil soul.
Oluomo with just one statement turn you guys to tribal bigots all of a sudden.
As a Niger Deltan,i'm ashamed I'm from the same country as you guys.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Raskimonojendor: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Godfullsam:

Point of correction

Osun state governor did not have an Igbo wife. (his mother is an Igbo)

Oyo state governor did not marry any igbo

Gbadebo is not a governor

Only ONDO state governor married an Igbo woman she was dating way back from NYSC days.

.... and incase you don't know, na your Igbo girls dey always rush us grin grin.
Very soon, you guys will not see any Igbo girls to marry any more because we would have married them off as either second wives or side chicks.

We can let go of everything but you see those your women, they belong to us and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

Osun State governor has an Igbo wife though. His 2nd wife is Igbo. She is a well brought up lady that loves the Yoruba unlike Chinedu's spoilt brat wife. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by abbasajao(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
You see, some of us didn't even know that her father was a looter before.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Saga16: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
okwusdidi:
I guess Buhari was a very good President to you.The politicians are united in looting you all to poverty and you are divided in supporting them.Continue...I can now see why ASUU went on strike for 8 months.

We are saying the same thing.

The only time the country would be united is if your preferred candidate is president.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by ChiefRocker(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
This family is a product of corruption. Nigerians should never let them hold any political office nor appointment

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Spandau: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
lebienconnu:
Omo ale tanna woro.

The amount of resentment these people have for the Yoruba race is so unimaginable and I keep wondering why.

It's a DNA thing. Once you prevent them from having their way, they will hate you with every fibre of their being. They always believe they are smarter, more cunning and better. But when you outsmart them, they will so much hate you. They won't even want to listen to anything again.

14 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by caracas: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! She is naive and now angry for underestimating the politicial sagacity of the Yoruba people.

She is a serious political liability on the liability her husband already was to LP in Lagos as the only Chinedu gunning to rule Lagos.

From the records, her father, Col Augustine Aniebo(rtd) , a retired Senior Nigerian military officer with previous link with secessionists army of Nigerian civil war, was officially indicted as a thief in that document shared on Twitter and it is obvious that he used the stolen money to raise this his daughter now insulting Yoruba people. This rude girl is not married to the Yoruba, if she is married to a Yoruba she will not underestimate and disrespect the Yoruba.

We saw their bullet as husband and wife and we dodged it with our eyes opened and chest full. Anambra can have the husband, Chinedu, as Gov and the intemperate silverspoon Ify as 1st lady.

check my signature for free stuffs!
Executing violence on voters is now been sagacious?
Your brain really needs a complete overhaul cos itโ€™s clearly uselessโ€ฆ.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by greypencils: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
legitnow1:

WHAT WE ARE ALL STILL WAITING FOR IS FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN LAGOS STATE

FREE OF AGBERO.

LET THE TRUE WINNER TAKE ALL AND WE WILL CONGRATULATE THEM.

UNTIL THEN, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, YOUR BIGOTRY IS FROM A PLACE OF PAIN.

LOSER!
Get rid of Agbero in Anambra first. Only then can you have the audacity to want the same in Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by OceanRed(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Godfullsam:

Point of correction

Osun state governor did not have an Igbo wife. (his mother is an Igbo)

Oyo state governor did not marry any igbo

Gbadebo is not a governor

Only ONDO state governor married an Igbo woman she was dating way back from NYSC days.

.... and incase you don't know, na your Igbo girls dey always rush us grin grin.
Very soon, you guys will not see any Igbo girls to marry any more because we would have married them off as either second wives or side chicks.

We can let go of everything but you see those your women, they belong to us and there is nothing any of you can do about it.

you are so on point with '' na your igbo girls dey rush us'' i cant remember the number of igbo girls that were after me back in NYSC camp during my youth service, after camp nko? they were upon me, i wasn't even asking them out ,they were throwing themselves at me, ready to g marry me, i didnt understand back then , now i know better.

10 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by spinna: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Larryton:
Daughter of a looter

Lol she been think say the good times don return eyaa

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Spandau: 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
vannessa7:

Keep deceiving yourself, igbo girls feel they hit a jackpot when they marry a Yoruba man and that is why they will do anything to snag one, it is akin to marrying a white man to them because they know Yoruba man will not stop them from fulfilling their destinies and will give them a lot of free hands unlike the igbo man who is worse than a male chauvinist but also local with a lot of complexities, the day I met an igbo woman who told me she vowed from childhood to marry a Yoruba man I was flabbergasted, you know I'm telling the truth, you are losing your women to Yoruba men, you should be worried

Come and see how they rush Yoruba guys who as much as smile at them during NYSC. There was one that i know who obstinately got married to a Yoruba boy she found during NYSC. She immediately got pregnant and married the boy thereafter. The boy had a club foot that made him limp o. Still she no mind. And this girl was prettyyyyy.

7 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by youngrichnigga: 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. If we check your past post you are sure we will not see a single one where you have dragged Yusuf Buhari, Bashir El Rufai or Seyi Tinubu for what you claim their father has done?

I know Nigerians are clannish and bigoted hypocrites who defend what must not be defended anyway so I won't bother checking you past post.

By the way, not sure this lady is being dragged for what her father has done more than the fact people find her 'pointing the finger' hypocrisy nauseating given her disgraceful family background.

If Gumsu Abacha and her siblings have to live like pariah today then perhaps this lady with a sordid family past should learn to shut up and hide her face otherwise be ready to face people calling her out for hypocrisy of accusing others of wrongdoing when her father should have been thrown in jail and stripped of every kobo he stole arrogantly.

It is those of us who have upright, honest, kind principled, exemplarily benevolent and dignified men as fathers who can talk. Not the shameless wife of GRV whose dad is an absolute disgrace.
I'll give you an analogy, when a iaw was passed that the parents of cultists would be charged along with them, what was the uproar? Conversely, a father who embezzled should be responsible for whatever he did as long as he did this as a consenting adult; therefore the kids who knew nothing of his doing cannot be held responsible for the crime.....if the wheels ๐Ÿ›ž of the world (karma) now decides to extend the punishment to the kids, that's another issue not in the mortals' hands undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond / Governor Akeredolu Visits Akure Explosion Site, Gives Report Of Event (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.