Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged (73890 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Wife Address Lagosians Ahead Of Gubernatorial Election / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by vannessa7(f): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2023
youngrichnigga:
She's not her father, whatever her father did as a MILAD are entirely his responsibilities.Shes not answerable to that..... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Not true, you see when the issue of that young doctor that was shot in the train happened, I was speechless because I knew what many people who were busy lamenting about Nigerias insecurity and bad governance don't know, the outrage was much all over the net but I just shook my head because of what I know and I've confirmed severally.

You see, a child that was trained with blood money may die at the threshold of their success, I am not saying that is the situation of that doctor but given the fact that igbos have affinity for ill gotten wealth, money at all cost, scam, blood money, drug pushing, kidnapping, etc which is not limited to igbo land but which is rampant, the really rich igbo man money are mostly unclean money, maybe 8 out of 10 rich igbo man has blood on his hand one way or another, I am not guessing, I have been close to several igbo who fess up about it and I had friends who were into serious blood money, one nearly used me if not for the power of God which I carry. Therefore that doctor that was murdered on the train could have been trained by blood money, such things don't just happen to innocent people like her who was just starting her life. May her soul continue to RIP.

For instance I know a very poor igbo man and his brother, his brother is a big trader in Alaba and this man said this brother has been inviting him to join their cult for blood money but he refused because he is a pastor, the man has a church close to my former house, this rich brother used to come and drop tipper load of sand and other things for the man to complete his house, he used to visit once in a while and his stomach is like a drum.
My point, whatever a father does directly affects the child, if only people are aware of these they will stop doing evil because of their progeny. This Ify woman must be thoroughly ashamed by now. I rest my case. Note that I'm not being malicious before you insult me, I'm just stating fact.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Obaaderemi2: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2023
Saao:
you can chose to believe what you like but what I saw and the videos of other areas I saw, knowing fully well that you just completely discarded what happens in lekki during endsars, you maybe one of them. There will be a day of reckoning for what we have done or supported.
Seeing you believe the lies about a massacre happening in lekki without any evidence then I Know you are one of them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by KnownUnknown: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2023
The spawns of thieves are coming of age and are just as greedy and entitled as their bastard parents.

Someone tell these “Rhodes Vivour” slave named bastards to go enjoy their inherited loot in peace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2023
Chick shld kindly stay off d politics 4 now and don't add fuel to d already burning flame that hasn't fully subsided.

Somebody advice her pls!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by sterlingD(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2023
While the people are dancing naked in the village square for the masquerades the gods are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by malakaimoscondo: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2023
Shinedu will never have a say in Lagos politics again.......... Shinedus should go to anambra, imo, abia, Enugu and eboyin to rule their not in anywhere in yoruba land

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Military0001: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2023
It’s well
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by broadman20: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:
Northerners will be laughing themselves to stupor in corner. Imagine the insults Northerners got from Igbos for 8 years under Buhari.

Tinubu never enter, Yorubas don dey return am wotowoto for Igbos claiming to be Obidients.

When last did you hear Falz or Macaroni say anything again? They have seen how stupid they were to support a tribal bigot like Obi and his Ipob co-travellers.

What can you do without tribalism and hatred in your body.

You will die very soon because of poverty and hate.

Who are Tinubu drug dealer friends?

Who are his in-laws?

You will still cry blood because he will still work with those people again.

The earlier you know how Nigeria work the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by SledgeHammerer: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2023
Kikiki 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nigerians get bad mouth sha......chai 🤣

7 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Mercury12(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2023
Igbos criminals.
GRV ipob imposter and his stvpid razor mouth and gay apologist of a wife are done with in Y.oruba land.
The earlier they move back to ig.bo land to go contest for an elective position the better

12 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by marsup: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Why throwing stones, when you live in a glass house.
Ouch!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by UmuMuhsinah(f): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
akingangan:
See the disgrace this man has brought to his daughter. Lesson to all looters that it doesn't end with the looting.

Yoruba adage says
Oruko rere san ju Wura ati Fadaka lo - A good name is better than silver and gold
omo lo tan ina wa Oro.

7 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Johnnyplus01k(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Two different things-democracy and health, listen to your self. You better find a way to return the money your father looted.

You will be a better first lady in Anambra than Lagos

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Gandrova: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Labour Party members keep receiving upper cut from different angles. May we not associate with failure.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Fantastictelem: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
She has gone underground since yesterday, I checked her tweeter account today and I discovered that she not been active since yesterday. She brought this upon herself and she will live to regret her tweet. Daughter of Treasury looter that could not wait to handover to his successor

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by maintenant: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
When did it begin to make sense wasting energy arguing with rabid APC supporters...

How a person who supports Tinubu would use the issue of corruption to blackmail another person beats my imagination...

Someone should tell me how Col Augustine Aniebo's purported corruption more than 24 years ago justifies or validates the madness going on today....
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! She is naive and now angry for underestimating the politicial sagacity of the Yoruba people.

She is a serious political liability on the liability her husband already was to LP in Lagos as the only Chinedu gunning to rule Lagos.

From the records, her father, Col Augustine Aniebo(rtd) , a retired Senior Nigerian military officer with previous link with secessionists army of Nigerian civil war, was officially indicted as a thief in that document shared on Twitter and it is obvious that he used the stolen money to raise this his daughter now insulting Yoruba people. This rude girl is not married to the Yoruba, if she is married to a Yoruba she will not underestimate and disrespect the Yoruba.

We saw their bullet as husband and wife and we dodged it with our eyes opened and chest full. Anambra can have the husband, Chinedu, as Gov and intemperate Ify as 1st lady.

check my signature for free stuffs!
Mumu..
As if u can stand her one on one
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by tonicyril: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:
Northerners will be laughing themselves to stupor in corner. Imagine the insults Northerners got from Igbos for 8 years under Buhari.

Tinubu never enter, Yorubas don dey return am wotowoto for Igbos claiming to be Obidients.

When last did you hear Falz or Macaroni say anything again? They have seen how stupid they were to support a tribal bigot like Obi and his Ipob co-travellers.
concerning the issue of falz and makaroni, I have bn saying it here that it's bn long I saw them ooh, wetin happen to them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by NoToPile: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Oladelepsy001:
You want to know more about yourself, even the exact spot your umbilical cord was buried and about your lineages? Go and join politics

This had me in stitches grin

Anything diggable will be dug.

I thought GRVs wife would have learnt something this election that it was the same tweets of her husband that caused all the katakata in the first place.

She is now talking on the same Twitter which will be dug in the future whenever they attempt politics again. Don't just know how some peeps can't learn, zero tact.

She's just adding more to the fire. There's a time to keep silent.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by obembet(f): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
We will keep this thread for Future use grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by merits(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
leanonme82:
The wife of the LP candidate for the past Lagos Governorship elections, Ify Aniebo Rhodes Vivour, made the following tweet on her twitter page:

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1644275227784822786

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1644286155771322372?s=20

This caused several replies from critics who accused her father, a Biafra War colonel and past governor of Borno and Kogi state, of looting the funds of Kogi state and refusing to handover to the democratically elected governor Abubakar Audu in 1999.

Omo Ale otitan na wa Oro.Eleribu Iyawo.Good for her, daughter of looters.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Saturnalia(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Putindbutt:
They gave her her father's receipt, Lagos would give you the home training you lacked from home. She'd no longer say a word till she relocates back to her village with her ipob husband. They make the loudest noise on social media yet have the darkest secrets in their cupboards.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by danzaki63: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Now. you have made us know you father most hidden secrets.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by FreeStuffsNG: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Mumu..
As if u can stand her one on one
Yes daddy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by tonicyril: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Difrent:

Very Sad.
Seun is just allowing igbos decide for him....seeking their goodwill for whatever reason. Imagine a yoruba kid going to seek for igbo peoples affirmation......such a disgrace Seun Osewa is turning out to be

Leave sheun alone... he's digging his political career grave little by little...

Yoruba never forgets, whoever is supported by Yoruba always win, instead of sheun to harness the opportunity of bn in the lucky traib, he's trying hard to be in the good book of the unfortunate and traib of losers...

Laslas he go byt his phingers later in lyf..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
After previewing his candidacy and his slay queen wife...
I am happy that lagosians didn't choose GRV...
Na Indomie generation raised child... I lost interest in him the day I discovered that he is a Yoruba but can't speak his own language... Awon woke generation that feels that tribal language is beneath them...

Ndi Igbo unu chiro una hapu ikuziri umu unu Ka esi asu Igbo ... Ha ga ekweta na odi n'ihu na ona eme, Wee kwaa nmakwara...
Awon Woke generation spoilt kids..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
youngrichnigga:
She's not her father, whatever her father did as a MILAD are entirely his responsibilities.Shes not answerable to that..... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lol. If we check your past post you are sure we will not see a single one where you have dragged Yusuf Buhari, Bashir El Rufai or Seyi Tinubu for what you claim their father has done?

I know Nigerians are clannish and bigoted hypocrites who defend what must not be defended anyway so I won't bother checking you past post.

By the way, not sure this lady is being dragged for what her father has done more than the fact people find her 'pointing the finger' hypocrisy nauseating given her disgraceful family background.

If Gumsu Abacha and her siblings have to live like pariah today then perhaps this lady with a sordid family past should learn to shut up and hide her face otherwise be ready to face people calling her out for hypocrisy of accusing others of wrongdoing when her father should have been thrown in jail and stripped of every kobo he stole arrogantly.

It is those of us who have upright, honest, kind principled, exemplarily benevolent and dignified men as fathers who can talk. Not the shameless wife of GRV whose dad is an absolute disgrace.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by coputa(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
Larryton:
Daughter of a looter
Did she choose her father.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged by RedAlert08(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:

The same fall that just released the hit track, "Mr. Yakubu"? You're such a dunce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.