Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode (24759 Views)

CHIMAMANDA'S EPISTLE OF Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode / Chimamanda Adichie Rejects National Honour From President Buhari / You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Kukutenla: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
I think ffk secretly admires chimmamanda. He used the word diva like five times and even referred to her hair
Is this what I'm thinking..... wink

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Omoawoke: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
If una think say una get mouth, una don jam una grandfather for mouth. This 8 years, una go collect all round wotwoto

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Amumaigwe: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
Bilateral99:
I knew it, FFK must add his voice

...with his characteristic gutter language. Very silly guy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Masterito(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
This election expose how tribalistic you guys are.
Obaaderemi2:
She didn't scratch anything let alone destroy. She has just opened her ibo people to more ridicule and reduced obi or any other ibo person's chance in future presidential elections. Sore losers, that's the badge she and others like her have hung around the necks of the ibos. Move on. It ain't too hard. wink

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by IamNat: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tntsi:
With just one letter, chimamanda dismantles and destroys everything lai muhammed went to cook in the USA for 2 weeks.

Obedients are everywhere, both in Nigeria and in the world watching to crush any unholy move by tinubu and boys.

Operation mandate must be restored is on course.

grin grin grin
Dey play
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Namigotalktru: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
EmirGold:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1644626593795526656

Where is the lie? This overrated bigot with all her noise has not shown one thing she has done for Nigerians aside from paint her tribe as perpetual victims and seeking acceptance which has now been revoked from the West.

Which school did she build? What other authors has she shown her path? What exactly has she done for anyone aside from being another online wailer?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Regcode022: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
All these people believing so hard that by intimidation and whatsoever they believe can do anything against the truth. Is a pity. She wrote her mind,
She wrote the truth and what she wrote, she has the liberty to do. There is nothing you people can do against the truth if not for the truth concerning the 2023 Election in Nigeria. Man with his limit is all you can do. She wrote the very fact about the happenings in the Nation. I stand by the truth. I don't care about your range and hatred against the Igbos...know this, Light can only shine in darkness...all these ill treatment makes the igbos stronger in diversity. your hatred against my people for saying their mind and truth about your unjust treatment against them can never change anything.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Namigotalktru: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kukutenla:
I think ffk secretly admires chimmamanda. He used the word diva like five times and even referred to her hair

That he collects greedy Ibo girls as concubines for beating and pounding every few years? Yes
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Billmos: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ffk dat guy get bad mouth like waffi guy haha all that names for one diva who send dat babe make she go write letter she supposed leave letter writing for obj.abeg who release ffk should ist go n cage him what he did to uk assistant high commissioner is still fresh now one igbo writer.abeg e don do.but d whole morals lesson of this whole epistle is igbo presidency is buried n gone.no tribe will team up with igboman or woman to votes for her presidency as far as nigeria is concerned and as far as election is a game of mayority votes igbo won't rule nigeria.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
candidbabe:
Chai!!!!
Naija na cruise!!!!
In everything you do in this country, make sure you have data
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quick question...Y?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Whoknow: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
This FFK is so disgusting of a human, I hardly believe this man is one among those we ascribe as SAN in this Country, little wonder we are were we are today. Where on earth this bigot is qualify to hold a post an little as chairman of Okada riders Association, not to talk of been a spoke person of ruling party, shame on these men who out of wickedness gave positions to inhuman minds like this man. Tuehhhhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by blaise26abj(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
EmirGold:

In as much as I dislike FFK , that woman needs to go hug a transformer .
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by GoodbutBadguy: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Only slaves need the US validation, Biden himself is a low-budget PMB, chimmamanda is reporting to a leader that couldn't quench the fire of mass shooting, recession in his own country. China is overwhelming the USA soon, and the US knew this that is why the US is fighting an economy war with Chinagrin. My prayer is that Nigeria shld be bcm better under BAT and strengthen it ties with China in international trade. Ppl like chimmamanda is of no relevance to sane citizens, how well has she developed her community? All she knew is to blow empty grammar and lick the a*sss of her slave master the USA
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by maskedeagle2: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
The incidents of the past few weeks has shown how wrong I was in believing in the Nigerian project and subsequently making a lot of enemies along the way. I am now convinced that I was wrong and now very sad to see the Nigerian project disappearing from my eyes. As they say, what is the point having a mind if you can not change it.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by hardcore007: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Anywhere belle face grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Lighthammer(m): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad
You are never a Christian..stop masquerading as one .

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Web2020: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Fani koyode only have power in Nairaland. He easily make front page with all his rubbish. Outside Nairaland, he is lighter than feathers

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by blaise26abj(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
Whoknow:
This FFK is so disgusting of a human, I hardly believe this man is one among those we ascribe as SAN in this Country, little wonder we are were we are today. Where on earth this bigot is qualify to hold a post an little as chairman of Okada riders Association, not to talk of been a spoke person of ruling party, shame on these men who out of wickedness gave positions to inhuman minds like this man. Tuehhhhhhhh.

FFK is a SAN ? Lol πŸ˜‚. Stop it bro . He is a despicable human being but in this issue , he is right . Do Americans run to Nigerians when there is a perceived injustice ? She should have some self-respect . The case in court. May the rightful owner of the mandate be confirmed .
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Ibkinter(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
EmirGold:

yet lie mo went to thesame country to sell his merchandise and ffk still argues that this country in question is inconsequential, haba na, lets be wise for a bit and see how all these guys have become spin doctors.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by onuman: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Why did the National Assembly elections results get easily transmitted by electronic means, but the presidential election results on the same system couldn't be transmitted electronically on 25th February 2023?
Nobody can swear Tinubu in as president of Nigeria without the heaven falling down on Nigeria.

A garbage person is one like FFK who bends down to pick up, and eats, his/her vomit.

Here's FFK lamenting Tinubu's drug trafficking offences in America.
FFK is under Tinubu's payroll is insulting anyone who sees Tinubu's past drug trafficking offences.

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Amumaigwe: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
duro4chang:
I have read the letter written to President Joe Biden by the famous Nigerian Literary guru, Chimamanda Ngozi concerning the last presidential election in Nigeria which she alleged was manipulated.

Well in law when you assert you must prove.
However, I don't want to be too hard on the woman of letters because she is an in-law.

Her husband, Ivara Esege is from Itigidi Abi Local Government Area, Cross River State which falls within the neck of my woods.
In African tradition, you are not required to be hard on an in-law.

Be that as it may, I want to remind her that we are in the 21st century and Nigeria being an independent and sovereign country is not answerable to the United States of America, USA.
I also want her to know that the USA is Not the land of El Dorado.

The American election held in 2021 was disputed and alleged by President Trump to be manipulated.
America is also notorious for its systemic racism and lack of opportunities for almost 50% of its population.

America is also notorious for gun violence. Between January to March 2023, more than 2000 Americans have died through gun violence and domestic terrorism.

America has practiced constitutional democracy since 1776 yet her democracy is not perfect and still conducts contentious elections how much is Nigeria a young democracy with burgeoning institutions?
The letter is nothing but a mere farrago.
It is balderdash and bunkum.

Chief Okoi Obono-Obla

When we conduct an overtly manipulated election, we claim independent country to ward of international reprimand. Shortly after, when the terrible economic fortunes which was occasioned by our poor electoral practices that enabled idiots to be elected as political leaders stares us in the face, we go back to the same international community cap-in-hand to beg for loans and grants. Funny pipu

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Gajagojo: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kukutenla:

You are projecting your imagination and limited English knowledge
There is a contemporary meaning of diva
Indicating that she is
difficult, temperamental and demanding.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/diva
usually disapproving
a woman who behaves as if she is very special or important:
She has a reputation for being a diva.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by maskedeagle2: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
This man is a waste of space and not worth anyone's time. All the money and time spent on him to undertake a private education abroad was money down the drains. He is a bigot, psychopath and narcissist. People like him is why Nigeria is it where it is.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by blaise26abj(m): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
maskedeagle2:
The incidents of the past few weeks has shown how wrong I was in believing in the Nigerian project and subsequently making a lot of enemies along the way. I am now convinced that I was wrong and now very sad to see the Nigerian project disappearing from my eyes. As they say, what is the point having a mind if you can not change it.

Oh please do not lose sight of it . It is still possible . You win some , you lose some . That’s how politics is . The focus now should not be on the Obi case . It should be on Labour Party . The party is almost imploding and no one is paying attention . All the inroads made ( National Assembly , state assembly and governorship ) should not be lost . This is the time to consolidate and prepare ( in case Obi loses in court ) for the next general elections.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Chucks13: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sorry who is Adichie or Chimamanda I don't know her is she a politician or nollywood actress?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Tochj(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
She didn't scratch anything let alone destroy. She has just opened her ibo people to more ridicule and reduced obi or any other ibo person's chance in future presidential elections. Sore losers, that's the badge she and others like her have hung around the necks of the ibos. Move on. It ain't too hard. wink
Why are all APC officers crying like little kids
First it was Bayo now FFK
Tomorrow Reno may come with his own igbophobia rhetorical analysis.
Apc should better vomit what they has stolen
Turning the whole thing as if it's fight btw igbo vs Yorubas can't work.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by maintenant: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Only in Nigeria would a character like FFK command more than a simple sentence in a serious public discourse...

Chimamanda has brought global respect and prestige to Nigeria...

Someone should tell me what FFK has accomplished in his entire life other than a ministerial post given to him by OBJ just to reward his father as a notable politician in the First Republic...

Dude is purportedly a lawyer but I doubt whether anyone serious person has sought his services....

He is just a hungry noisemaker cavorting from one social scandal to the other...

Rubbish!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Odogwuzack: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tntsi:
With just one letter, chimamanda dismantles and destroys everything lai muhammed went to cook in the USA for 2 weeks.

Obedients are everywhere, both in Nigeria and in the world watching to crush any unholy move by tinubu and boys.

Operation mandate must be restored is on course.

Delusion of grandeur
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by senatoreze: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
ffK needs an exigent psychological reexamination. His penchant for vulgarity is next to none.

No wonder he was given an award by the National Peace Committee as a PURVEYOR of FAKE NEWS and HATE SPEECH. Simply put, he is a hater and harbinger of everything fake.

I, therefore, continue to wonder why he seems to attract the attention of patriotic Nigerians.

The man has been jobless for years. Thus, he does everything inhumanely politically and immorally possible to become an employee soon. Notwithstanding, he's among the elites who put this country into a bottomless pit of unemployment and penury.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche is a global INTELLECTUAL CHAMPION. She is known all over the globe.

If I may ask, who is femi fani Koyode?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by paramakina202: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:

Who is ridiculing who?
The likes of FFK whose voices can not go beyond Ogbomoso?
If anyone is being ridiculed is Yoruba and Soyinka and co.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
I think Chimamanda letter unsettles most of Tinubu's men otherwise I don't see the impetus to reply by all and sundry from APC as a necessity. I don't personally think that letter can achieve much because I am not sure US presidents and Americans rates Nigeria politics and influence that much to exercise some stringent policies that will cause ruckus. That said FFK is not in the pedestal to engage in war of words with Chimamanda, Chimamanda is way beyond him and his engagements aside his Father and his usual domestic scruples with his harem of women there is nothing much to talk about him. He should stick to bantering with Obidients on twitter and leave Chimamanda to his OGAs to tackle.

I am so sure she is not going to dignify him with reply because that will be waste of her mighty pen. They are not in the same league. Everything shouldn't be avenue to display idiocy and "oversabi". Many people from Tinubu side have engaged her in reply so what is the essence of FFK "chooking mouth" if not just to show eye service to incoming government. The man should help himself with some respects but I am sure when you don't have electoral value you stoop so low to perform "all these rofo rofo" for people that matters to avoid being "ship away" or reduced to irrelevant piece of shit but even at that you still deserve honour and not throwing reckless fits and penmanship like a hungry and starved normadic herder. That justify the reason the deputy british high commissioner had to throw him under the bus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm / Governor El-rufai Meets Members Of The US Senate & House Of Reps (photos) / Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.