Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode (24749 Views)

CHIMAMANDA'S EPISTLE OF Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode / Chimamanda Adichie Rejects National Honour From President Buhari / You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by dannykares: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
EmirGold:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1644626593795526656
Can some send mgs to FFK to comment @on going killing in benue, kogi, zamfara etc and leave chinamanda alone bikonu.
I hate wen idiot won't speak out on important thing affecting de massive rather speak out who challenge them

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by dannykares: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
dannykares:

Can someone send mgs to FFK to comment @on going killing in benue, kogi, zamfara etc and leave chinamanda alone bikonu.
I hate wen idiot won't speak out on important thing affecting de massive rather speak out who challenge them
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by dannykares: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
dannykares:

Can someone send mgs to FFK to comment @on going killing in benue, kogi, zamfara etc and leave chimamanda alone bikonu.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by onuman: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad

He he he. Apologize for the misdeeds of your Islamic extremists in Nigeria who want Muslim president to succeed Muslim president, first time since 1999; Islamic extremists who use Muslim-Muslim ticket first time since 1999; apologise to your fellow Islamic extremists in Nigeria who want 24 years unbroken Muslim presidency in Nigeria; apologise to your fellow Islamic extremists who hired fake Christian Bishops in their campaign; apologize to your fellow Islamic extremists who adopted a man sympathetic to Boko Haram as VP, in their Muslim-Muslim ticket.
You people are wonderful in your propaganda of falsehood to impose a Tinubu who never won presidential election upon Nigeria.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Omookunnimi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tntsi:

That is why it is a hook on your throat and the throat on ffk, bayo and the apc.
Continue with your ignorance. Let me tell you the implication of her letter. The little supports Obi got from other region outside East would be decimated in no distance time. If nation election be conducted today, hardly will Obi get half of what he got in February. Also it will be hard for Ibo tribe to the President of Nigeria.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Dotman2210(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad

You are not a Christian, keep deceiving yourself
Simpleton!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by stevups(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:

Good of you. You have done well
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Guyman01: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
dannykares:

Can some send mgs to FFK to comment @on going killing in benue, kogi, zamfara etc and leave chinamanda alone bikonu.

They are hypocrites who eat from hypocrisy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Smartjob1(f): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
She didn't scratch anything let alone destroy. She has just opened her ibo people to more ridicule and reduced obi or any other ibo person's chance in future presidential elections. Sore losers, that's the badge she and others like her have hung around the necks of the ibos. Move on. It ain't too hard. wink
I laugh really hard when i.di.iots like you say Igbos are ridiculed. Ridiculed by who exactly? In what aspect? Are the Igbos the poorest in Nigeria by any standards? Are they the list educated tribe or region? Are they in any way suffering more than any other tribe despite the 20 pounds policy designed to keep them poor? You know, it is people like you who have absolutely nothing going for them that hide behind keyboards to write trash and assume yourself to be woke. No. You are no where woke. You are pitied and will always remain pitied till you exist the surface of the earth....Say Amen!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Ofunaofu: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Rattled?

No. It was a foolish letter.

How can Adichie, a graduate of political science, not understand the concept of sovereignty?

It is a very stupid letter that reeks of inferiority complex.

Sovereignty, but every now and then we go cap in hand seeking for handouts from America and other countries
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
She didn't scratch anything let alone destroy. She has just opened her ibo people to more ridicule and reduced obi or any other ibo person's chance in future presidential elections. Sore losers, that's the badge she and others like her have hung around the necks of the ibos. Move on. It ain't too hard. wink
..when will your food master FFK write on the killings in benue IDP that happened yesterday ?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Jomonix: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Phoen1X:
As an igboman,i was never under any illusion of an impending obi presidency,..even if he wins by landslide,..however,am now happy that his performance,outcome, plus "igbo must not vote" rhetorics has further alienated the igbo intelligencia who (untill now) still believed in the nigerian project...so even if i die today,am certain now that nigeria is on that highway towards a YUGOSLAVIAN SCENARIO.

Very correct
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by stevups(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Please all Igbo who are Obidient should be very courteous and manage themselves well. This post election trouma is becoming unbecoming. An Igbo boy was beaten to stupur yesterday when he gave an elder an elbow in the stomach while passing on the road. All this attitude will bring about lawlessness. You people need to control your emotions. Igbo leaders should address the media and educate their young people on the post-election activities.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by HydraFeeds(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sermwell:

A man of integrity is not one who is willing to give praises to the devil for crumbs from the devil's table. This man does the bidding of anyone who feeds him at any time. FFK is the most unstable politician in Nigeria, and even APC cannot trust him. Just wait for the next man to give him food, and you'll here a different song. It has nothing to do with loyalty. When a man is loyal, his opinion about the person he is loyal to never changes. No smart person will ever trust FFK.

I don't know how old you are, but if you call this attitude from FFK loyalty, then.... grin grin
now you’re committing a fallacy of ad hominem by trying to ridicule my argument with my age . Just remember that first to do not Dey pain .

Back to the topic ,do you know that Nuhu Ribadu was EFCC boss that investigated Tinubu ? This same man is now a loyal ally of Tinubu .

It’s wrong to consider someone a devil without evidence or because your political affiliation is paralleled.

Understanding changes ,I used to support Dbanj before but I stopped supporting him when he fell off ,I don’t like Davido before but I’m now liking him because of his sound . Does that make me disloyal or unstable ? I simply follow good music/sound that goes well with me .

As I’ve said earlier ,it’s only a fool that will not change his position when faced with facts that negates his initial position.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Mercury12(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tntsi:
With just one letter, chimamanda dismantles and destroys everything lai muhammed went to cook in the USA for 2 weeks. Tinubu and boys are so hurt.

Obedients are everywhere, both in Nigeria and in the world watching to crush any unholy move by tinubu and boys.

Operation mandate must be restored is on course.

I will mention you on Tinubu inauguration nairaland post come may 29th

Ouch😂 fake new nairaland account. You most likely to deactivate or abandon this account by then. Hot breakfast for all disobedients 😂
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Brush1: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
wahahlawahala:
😂 to be honest, she fall hand no be small.. besides the fact she loves attention , It's also pretty obvious she has a slave mindset / mentality..

You are unintelligent.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by wahahlawahala: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Brush1:

You are unintelligent.
another slave
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Mrnairalandd: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
The Igbos thought they were dealing with the Northerners who hardly come online to stand against their bullish behaviours. I knew the Yorubas are born and bred for this; I knew the Yorubas ll be coming like Army battalions for her stupid head grin grin grin

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tntsi:
With just one letter, chimamanda dismantles and destroys everything lai muhammed went to cook in the USA for 2 weeks. Tinubu and boys are so hurt.

Obedients are everywhere, both in Nigeria and in the world watching to crush any unholy move by tinubu and boys.

Operation mandate must be restored is on course.

Wetin be their plan for washington dc before?...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Oskiki: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:
Stop deceiving yourself ...fake born again

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by americanigga(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The regions that have produced presidents are they in any way better than ones that are yet to produce

So why do you Igbos want to die to steal another person's mandate?

Did I hear you say you want to help.

We don't need your help. You people are outcast. (OSU)
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Ofunaofu: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
americanigga:

So why do you Igbos want to die to steal another person's mandate?

Did I hear you say you want to help.

We don't need your help. You people are outcast. (OSU)

It's the other way round, the mandate thief is the one that is jittery and hitting up the polity
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by 1Dray(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Even obi was not confident enough to tender that in court. The coward's main prayer is that Tinubu was not eligible. Jokers. grin

But why is Tinubu and batstards shivering?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
Chief Chimamanda really gave them upper-cut 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Glozaglobal: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:

Blasphemy!! Which Jesus are you calling? Born against Christian, the Jesus I know does not participate in wickedness, hate, corruption, fraud, stealing and murder. Perhaps you meant Esu not the Christian Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by randymirrors(f): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
The ugly bitch too dey smile. See her protruding teeth.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Ojady(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Chiamanda thought or thinks she can write. Little did she know that people (Omoluabis) have writers, both analytical, persuasive and, abrasive who, if you incite them, will bar no holds to take you on and tear you apart. His advice to her:
"... stick to writing fiction." is well meaning. cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by pressplay411(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
onuman:

Bolded.
There is no Igbo versus Yoruba game.
Yorubas committed to Peter Obi may be more than Igbos.

Without Yoruba, Peter Obi would not win Lagos State.

Even some Yoruba have sworn to go on exile if Tinubu is made president of Nigeria. I don't think any Igbo has made that sworn declaration.

I dislike Crooks who come out to divide Yoruba and Igbo in order for the southern region be ruled and exploited by lovers of Oligarchic rule for Nigeria who are using old and mentally handicapped Tinubu as front to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock.

I would normally ask your tribe to know your disposition, but at this juncture I'm not even interested.

The bolded is the lie that your lot always peddles to assuage only to further infiltrate us.
Just as you are beginning to woo the unsuspecting Edos now because you "don cast" with Yorubas.

But you know among yourselves that your Hatred for Yorubas is only second to your Hatred for Hausas/Fulanis,
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Femeto: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
EmirGold:

Coming from FFK the woman beater. Mr Dullard talking about morals and people full of shit. You are the soak away egbon elenu meta.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Eyeofsauron(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Chimamanda should pepper them some more...
Look at how all of them are agitated and restless...naso truth dey pain?
If they like they should threaten war, genocide, whatever....we will not now down to any one..we die here.
As for that baboon ffk, i reserve my comment..e no worth am.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by onuman: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
pressplay411:

I would normally ask your tribe to know your disposition, but at this juncture I'm not even interested.

The bolded is the lie that your lot always peddles to assuage only to further infiltrate us.
Just as you are beginning to woo the unsuspecting Edos now because you "don cast" with Yorubas.

But you know among yourselves thqt your Hatred for Yorubas is only second to Hausas/Fulanis,

Igbos don't hate. That's why they started to live all over Nigeria before and after the 1914 amalgamation.
Yoruba don't hate, that's why nearly every ethnic group in Nigeria live in Lagos, a part of Yoruba land, but it's only the lousy and poor Yoruba who envy others in Lagos. Are you not one of those lousy and envious Yoruba?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by UNDFTD: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
EmirGold:

Hear who is talking. At the very least Ms. Chimamanda Adichie has more class, morals, principles, and worldly recognized and respected than Funny Food kayode (FFK) who is NOT only a CROOK but morally bankrupt as well. FFK is one of the most HATED politicians in the Nigerian political landscape. Here's a man who is self-centered, a wife-beater, and a political harlot whose stock in trade is speaking from both sides of his mouth. Mr. Kayode can NOT tell Nigerians what positive contributions he has made as a politician and citizen to better the lot of Nigerians other than committing FRAUD against the state. So, Funny Food Kayode should do Nigerians and the world a favor and shut his dirty stinky mouth. It's better that he stays silent and be thought a fool than open his diarrhea mouth and remove all doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested / Between Saraki And Tinubu: Who Laughs Last?- Daily Trust / Do You Know You Can Contest An Estimated Nepa Bill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.