Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode (24760 Views)

CHIMAMANDA'S EPISTLE OF Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode / Chimamanda Adichie Rejects National Honour From President Buhari / You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Leo81(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
EmirGold:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1644626593795526656
Some certain people are pained by this woman's action....
The stolen mandate must be recovered.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by 1b8m: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ever-hungry FFK has spoken. grin cheesy

Can someone kindly remind this scum that even with his father's wealth and influence and 10 added lifetimes, he can never smell the level chimamanda got to!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by kayode4arch: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=Tntsi post=122375036]With just one letter, chimamanda dismantles and destroys everything lai muhammed went to cook in the USA for 2 weeks. Tinubu and boys are so hurt.

Obedients are everywhere, both in Nigeria and in the world watching to crush any unholy move by tinubu and boys.

Operation mandate must be restored is on course.[/quote

Abeg go sit down, which mandate una won collect, who vote obi in the north, una go dey talk like an illeterat. Even in the south west , no be only Lagos even give am vote. Since election finish una still dey shout stolen mandate. Atiku wey even get vote for north Wella no dey even shout reach una wey get vote for only sout-south and south-east. Make una go sleep 💤😴😴😴 abeg make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Kukutenla: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are projecting your imagination and limited English knowledge
There is a contemporary meaning of diva
Indicating that she is
difficult, temperamental and demanding.
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/diva
usually disapproving
a woman who behaves as if she is very special or important:
She has a reputation for being a diva.
in a shitty little letter, written by a shitty little diva.
And if anything is hollow it is her well-manicured diva head and not our democracy.
What this unpatriotic, hate-filled and overrated little diva
The little diva is not worthy of much of our attention
I have quoted all the places he used diva. Point out where it correlates with your latter definition
That's besides the fact that being difficult, temperamental and demanding as you put it is totally at variance with the definition you posted
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by LegacyB: 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
All this stories FFK ooo, Adichie ooo. Or any other commentator. One this is certain Tinubu is the President of Nigeria . SIMPLE!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by babajero(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad
GOTVee which day you turn christian. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by frog12: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
FFK just tear her apart grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Sermwell(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
now you’re committing a fallacy of ad hominem by trying to ridicule my argument with my age . Just remember that first to do not Dey pain .

Back to the topic ,do you know that Nuhu Ribadu was EFCC boss that investigated Tinubu ? This same man is now a loyal ally of Tinubu .

It’s wrong to consider someone a devil without evidence or because your political affiliation is paralleled.

Understanding changes ,I used to support Dbanj before but I stopped supporting him when he fell off ,I don’t like Davido before but I’m now liking him because of his sound . Does that make me disloyal or unstable ? I simply follow good music/sound that goes well with me .

As I’ve said earlier ,it’s only a fool that will not change his position when faced with facts that negates his initial position.
I can see that you're really naive! So you mean FFK saw 'different facts" that's why his opinion changed overnight? Wow! People like you are the reason why these useless politicians think the masses are fools and can fall for anything.

So in your gullible mind, you didn't know that FFK was made 'offers' to switch side and change songs? grin Please don't say this in the presence of intelligent people that FFK changed his opinion because he was faced with facts.

If by divine Providence Atiku or Obi is declared the winner of this election by the supreme court, FFK will begin to sing thier praises and people like you will say his opinion changed because he was faced with facts. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Tony4000: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
FFK is definitely going to jail. That will be his retirement home
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by prettyliz(f): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad
You're not a Christian..go and rest,what is there to apologize for..

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by HydraFeeds(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sermwell:

I can see that you're really naive! So you mean FFK saw 'different facts" that's why his opinion changed overnight? Wow! People like you are the reason why these useless politicians think the masses are fools and can fall for anything.

So in your gullible mind, you didn't know that FFK was made 'offers' to switch side and change songs? grin Please don't say this in the presence of intelligent people that FFK changed his opinion because he was faced with facts.

If by divine Providence Atiku or Obi is declared the winner of this election by the supreme court, FFK will begin to sing thier praises and people like you will say his opinion changed because he was faced with facts. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I believe that you’re suffering from cognitive dissonance. You accept that he was saying the truth when he was in opposition party but he is not saying the truth when he is in ruling party . Does he provide evidence to back up any of his claims? Are you a fool that believes everything someone says without evidence?

It’s useless and gullible people like you that allow politicians to be taking people for a fool. imagine when someone says it’s bad for Nigerian politicians to have house overseas but himself has one there . Someone said he has never stolen state money but he’s keeping the money in his bank and in his companies ,his wife is spending money anyhow and himself has offshore accounts . He said he wants to change Nigeria but he could not change the state he governed instead he gave them only hero beer ,he said he saved money but it was disputed by his successor etc but fools like you are killing yourself over him ,insulting your family and blocking your friends because of a packaged fraud.

Do you have evidence that he was offered money to switch side ? Should we say Obi was offered money to decamp from PDP where he once contested as a vp to another corrupt man because he was monetarily induced ? Or do you think everyone will be like him that sworn with his life that he will never leave APGA but swallowed his word ?

Are you saying Ribadu a known disciplined person was offered money to switch to Tinubu ? Are you saying Tinubu has bought everyone in Nigeria government? Guy take your L in peace ,I don’t talk to losers.

People change side for whatever reason,like Obi that has no loyalty except to his ego and switch sides any time he wants like Olosho .

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by bayelsaowei(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
In as much as I agree with FFK ,he should reduce his use of vile words in articles . A professional should talk like one .
he is a useless man...very very useless and mannerless...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Gajagojo: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kukutenla:

I have quoted all the places he used diva. Point out where it correlates with your latter definition
That's besides the fact that being difficult, temperamental and demanding as you put it is totally at variance with the definition you posted
I do not have time for juvenile argument
He did not write the article as a love letter. He said among other things
her head is hollow.
.........then you are not worthy of being called a human being let alone a Nigerian.
His article was a polemic from a to z. That is the context.

His use of the word DIVA
was Pejorative and nothing else only a fantasist would see any other meaning

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by sleemomymy: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
IdowuRufai:
This local champion want to attract attention. Taa… Anyone who read the beautiful piece by Chimamanda Adichie outside the facts raised which largely tell the story of what happened will also enjoy reading a piece in simple English which is so interesting to read and digest, not what the clowns like FFK, Keyamo and one unknown Dr Afelumo dished out. The truth is Chimamanda has clearly told the story of what happened on 25th Feb to the world, APC media team is just trying to do catch up but unfortunately, they are all local champions, their rebuttal won’t hold sway.
What she had successfully done is to demonstrate her slave mentality.
Tweee tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by pressplay411(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
onuman:

Igbos don't hate. That's why they started to live all over Nigeria before and after the 1914 amalgamation.
Yoruba don't hate, that's why nearly every ethnic group in Nigeria live in Lagos, a part of Yoruba land, but it's only the lousy and poor Yoruba who envy others in Lagos. Are you not one of those lousy and envious Yoruba?

You sound like the devil himself in case you don't realise it. Calmly spewing lies.
Any way, your schemes have been exposed and have failed. Be very afraid for your come-uppance is upon you.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Louder3: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
See this Flying Frog of Aviator that went cap in hand to beg for a foreign. Validation (JBiden Call). This man should be a perfect example of idiocy and hypocrisy. Tufia!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Jojomo: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
I love you sir for your pendatic writing
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by chaiks: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
The major problem with Nigeria revolves around three main factors; ethnicity and tribal affiliation, framing by politicians for political sustainance, and the docility of the entire population to move on with whatever situation. What epistle did FFK wrote when Nigerian students were at home for several months due to strike? Not did he write epistle concerning the general state of things like salary structure in Nigeria, and bad economic state. Look at what is happening in Benue currently. Even did his epistle address the fact that inec could not upload result from the polling units? All these barkings are just to make tinubu see him as someone that is in his side so that he will be compensated for political post. Let me tell you, Nigerian politicians have failed the masses and have resolved to do that till eternity.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Entprys(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
Phoen1X:
As an igboman,i was never under any illusion of an impending obi presidency,..even if he wins by landslide,..however,am now happy that his performance,outcome, plus "igbo must not vote" rhetorics has further alienated the igbo intelligencia who (untill now) still believed in the nigerian project...so even if i die today,am certain now that nigeria is on that highway towards a YUGOSLAVIAN SCENARIO.

yekparikpa ! Yyeebo man no go anywhere. Don't forget you are always our commissioner for suck-away
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Tareq1105: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:
This Chimamanda's letter must have rattled Tinubu and APC to warrant the kind of responses emanating from the entire Tinubu attack dogs

Tinubu is not rattled in anyway. It would not stop his inauguration. To me, she went too far. Tell me any nation in the whole world where people accept election results? Not even the election that brought Joe Biden she wrote letter to.

APC is not rattled at all but it was important to counter her claims in the letter.

You must have observed that anytime obidients protested in any country, APC too would do theirs. You can see that protest have stopped.

APC is doing this bcoz information is key. The party needs to tell its own stories too.

Don't forget also that it was people from the East that scuttled MKO Abiola victory 30 yrs ago and this is how they started. They are the same people that are writing letters and protesting. So, APC knows the need to checkmate them and that's what the party is doing.

You can see that any news that broke about Tinubu, APC or election results, they're on different platform and social media to respond instantly.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by fredpeter(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
She didn't scratch anything let alone destroy. She has just opened her ibo people to more ridicule and reduced obi or any other ibo person's chance in future presidential elections. Sore losers, that's the badge she and others like her have hung around the necks of the ibos. Move on. It ain't too hard. wink
Must you always announce yourself a fool at every given thread
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Ofunaofu: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tinubu is not rattled in anyway. It would not stop his inauguration. To me, she went too far. Tell me any nation in the whole world where people accept election results? Not even the election that brought Joe Biden she wrote letter to.

APC is not rattled at all but it was important to counter her claims in the letter.

You must have observed that anytime obidients protested in any country, APC too would do theirs. You can see that protest have stopped.

APC is doing this bcoz information is key. The party needs to tell its own stories too.

Don't forget also that it was people from the East that scuttled MKO Abiola victory 30 yrs ago and this is how they started. So, APC know what they're doing.

Then why is his entire attacks dogs unleashed on the diva
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Tareq1105: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
fredpeter:

Must you always announce yourself a fool at every given thread

He's just told you the truth of what they represent.

Let Obi contest 10 times, he would fail 10 times.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by onuman: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
pressplay411:

You sound like the devil himself in case you don't realise it. Calmly spewing lies.
Amy way, your schemes have been exposed and have failed. Be very afraid for your come-uppance is upon you.

The comeuppance is coming to a lazy man like you who schemes to acquire other people's property in Lagos while hiding behind being a Yoruba.

A Yoruba man owns lots of UK international airports. The English will never threaten his life for being richer than the English.

What offense has an Igbo man or woman in Lagos ever committed against you or against Yoruba?
Why have your senses left your skull?
There are many Yoruba people living in the East of Nigeria. You can't make the thousands of Naira transport fares to the East from the SW. You stay at a place and dream and scheme how to kill Igbos and take over their property in Lagos. And you still want to keep one Nigeria with Igbos. Examine your head.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by tete7000(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
I think in the long run, social media has done more harm to humanity than good. Nowadays because anyone can sit in the comfort of discomfort of his bedroom and post things that can reach millions of audiences, the psychiatric patients who ordinarily would have been confined behind walls and not heard can now have the voices heard and influence others.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Maberu: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tntsi:
With just one letter, chimamanda dismantles and destroys everything lai muhammed went to cook in the USA for 2 weeks. Tinubu and boys are so hurt.

Obedients are everywhere, both in Nigeria and in the world watching to crush any unholy move by tinubu and boys.

Operation mandate must be restored is on course.

who do una like this for heaven sake, why are all nyanmiri this stu-pid and sense-less. little did you fuuuuuuuls know that nothing your mise-rable gene-ration can do about it.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by theredaddy: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:
This Chimamanda's letter must have rattled Tinubu and APC to warrant the kind of responses emanating from the entire Tinubu attack dogs

she is not the only one they've responded to, You people think yorubas are like hausas that 5%ter drag and insult Buhari to there very satisfaction.

These Tinubu administration .. naa peace for peace , fire for fire. even the int'l bodies una dey write go collect, we are not slaves under white
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Ofunaofu: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
theredaddy:

she is not the only one they've responded to, You people think yorubas are like hausas that 5%ter drag and insult Buhari to there very satisfaction.

These Tinubu administration .. naa peace for peace , fire for fire. even the int'l bodies una dey write go collect, we are not slaves under white

A drug lord administration is notorious for that

We are not surprised
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Abbeytoy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tntsi:

That is why it is a hook on your throat and the throat on ffk, Bayo and the APC.

Your people have always been the only ones painting Nigeria badly in front of the international, this time the President-elect team are giving it to you back to back to make you understand that they're not Buhari and that's why you people are fighting to survive.

You'll have to deal with it for the next 8yrs.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Kukutenla: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gajagojo:

I do not have time for juvenile argument
He did not write the article as a love letter. He said among other things
her head is hollow.
.........then you are not worthy of being called a human being let alone a Nigerian.
His article was a polemic from a to z. That is the context.

His use of the word DIVA
was Pejorative and nothing else only a fantasist would see any other meaning
You're very amusing.
Don't take FFK too seriously. There's no bigger double agent and hatchet man than him in Nigerian politics.
He found time to talk about her hair in his tirade. I'm free to look at it from any angle I wish. If it so pains you, do as you wish.
Your knowledge of English is a hollow as your mindset
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Gajagojo: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kukutenla:

You're very amusing.
Don't take FFK too seriously. There's no bigger double agent and hatchet man than him in Nigerian politics.
He found time to talk about her hair in his tirade. I'm free to look at it from any angle I wish. If it so pains you, do as you wish.
Your knowledge of English is a hollow as your mindset
You are very uninteresting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo: APC Enlists University Dons, Lawyers To Screen Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Others / Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati / Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.