Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode (24762 Views)

CHIMAMANDA'S EPISTLE OF Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode / Chimamanda Adichie Rejects National Honour From President Buhari / You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by BreconHills(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tntsi:

That is why it is a hook on your throat and the throat on ffk, bayo and the apc.

Do Americans allow the attempted mandate stealer Trump and his MAGA crowd to get away with lies? If not, why should anyone allow what's her name to get away with it?

It's actually laughable that she would write to Biden who is the "no 1 sufferer in chief"of populist nd conspiracy movements. The guy must have just trashed the letter.

America that is fighting with China for influence over Africa is the one you are writing to about an election in which your candidate came third?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Web2020: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
blaise26abj:

FFK is a SAN? Lol 😂. Stop it ,bro. He is a despicable human being, but in this issue, he is right. Do Americans run to Nigerians when there is a perceived injustice? She should have some self-respect. The court case. May the rightful owner of the mandate be confirmed.
Is it when it comes to issues like this before, you will know that Nigeria is an independent nation? What else does Nigeria do on their own if not depend on UK or US? Your President does not buy made-in-Nigeria paracetamol. Tinubu is receiving intensive care in France right now; we have hospitals here. Independent nation, my foot
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Gbogbowa: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad
see person forming christian, we yoruba christians are with Obi anytime anyday, a muslim muslim ticket is a war against our faith
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Geovanni412(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Military0001:
Fani Kayode naturally na garbage, so his not qualified to talk…

Forget the messenger

Focus on the message

FFK dey misyarn 97% of the time but this time around, he is right

How can we Africans be submitting ourselves to USA ?

We should be able to resolve our problems by ourselves

Nothing is free in this world

If USA solves the problem for us, would you be willing to legalise LGBT marriage in Nigeria?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Sermwell(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
In as much as I agree with FFK ,he should reduce his use of vile words in articles . A professional should talk like one .
How can you even agree with that kind of person? Go and read the vile things he had said about Tinubu and Buhari in the past. These kind of people shouldn't be taken seriously!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Whoknow: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
blaise26abj:

FFK is a SAN ? Lol 😂. Stop it bro . He is a despicable human being but in this issue , he is right . Do Americans run to Nigerians when there is a perceived injustice ? She should have some self-respect . The case in court. May the rightful owner of the mandate be confirmed .
Though you may be right but some times even when an authority refuses to show some concern in what they should interfere, you make report to them for reference sake should tomorrow they accuse you of not reporting to them. So I think she is right for writing to them, my opinion though.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by charlypoker(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
EmirGold:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1644626593795526656

1965 ELECTION DRAMA
31Yr Old Soyinka Declared Wanted For Seizing Radio Station At Gunpoint Over Western Region Elections Rigging!

HOLDING IBADAN RADIO STATION AT GUNPOINT AND WOLE SOYINKA’S BIZARRE NAME-CALLING~Tosin Adeoti

Wole Soyinka calling OBIdients names is the most bizarre thing I've read today.

Do older Nigerians really think we don't read (their) history.

A 31-year-old Oluwole Soyinka stormed a radio station and held a Bereta pistol to the head of a broadcaster's head to prevent the victory speech of the winner of a declared election result.

“Give me those tapes. GIVE ME THOSE TAPES OR ELSE……!”

He forcefully collected the tape and gave a substitute tape to be slotted for broadcast.

"Akintola go! Drop your stolen mandate, leave town and take your reprobates with you. Let them leave now before the people decide to wash the streets with their blood."

It is this same Soyinka who now talks about fascism and says Peter Obi supporters lost him the elections because of their utterances.

On an election that has been universally condemned?

No OBIdient has done half of what Soyinka did in that election; an action that he's refused to call himself a fascist for or even condemn.

"I could not sit down and accept that somebody should steal my voice. I felt at one with the majority of the people."

An action he justifies by saying he was moved to take because the democratic rights of the citizens were brazenly stolen.

This is the man who condemns people whose only offense is calling for justice ON THE INTERNET.

They hold no media station to ransom.

They wield no weapon on the streets.

Their offence? Vehemently oppose those they think are not qualified to lead them on social media.

This is the people a man who fought military dictatorship on the streets and via the ink is offended by?

Is this how to build a nation?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Badgers14: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
FFK seems to be eyeing a ministerial alot in the fake Tinubu government
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:
This Chimamanda's letter must have rattled Tinubu and APC to warrant the kind of responses emanating from the entire Tinubu attack dogs

Rattled?

No. It was a foolish letter.

How can Adichie, a graduate of political science, not understand the concept of sovereignty?

It is a very stupid letter that reeks of inferiority complex.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by blaise26abj(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Web2020:
Is it when it comes to issues like this before, you will know that Nigeria is an independent nation? What else does Nigeria do on their own if not depend on UK or US? Your President does not buy made-in-Nigeria paracetamol. Tinubu is receiving intensive care in France right now; we have hospitals here. Independent nation, my foot

Yes . Nigeria is still a long way off . We still have a lot of work to do . It is perfectly alright to voice out our frustrations. But not to such countries . They don’t mean well for us . It’s mostly about their own foreign interests . I can write all day long about how they have been complicit in where we are today . We need to look inwards to develop . No country has ever developed because of help from world powers .
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by HydraFeeds(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sermwell:

How can you even agree with that kind of person? Go and read the vile things he had said about Tinubu and Buhari in the past. These kind of people shouldn't be taken seriously!

Loyalty changes ,a real smart person knows ones understandings is subjected to change .

It’s only a fool that believes what he’s holding is always true .
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by sans17(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad

What people don’t also want to acknowledge is that he has a, not ordinary Christian wife, but a pastor and a senator. Nigeria is blessed and I pray for a better, prosperous and greater Nigeria even if SEUN is the president elect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by EmperorFred: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
The Goat dn de hungry again, someone should call Tinubu to feed him fat
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Ofunaofu: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
So if it makes no difference where the president comes from why don't you people stop crying about it? Crying all the way to the White House is insane. Move on.

The last time I checked, the only people crying are those claimed to have won the election.

APC, Tinubu, Bayo onanuga, Dele Alake, Festus kayemo, FFK, MC oluomo thugs and nairaland oorchins. They are the ones making inflammatory statements every now and then creating numerous threads all over nairaland.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Gbogbowa: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Can this man hear himself you said the letter is Epistle of garbage yet you said she should stop the Epistle. Eti ri nkan kan in wasiu voice, both home and abroad we are ready for you people
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by JaySmart4422: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gradually the yourubas and the housa Fulani will break this country

I just hope the unity between the yourubas and housa Fulani stand the test of time

No one can tell the story better than a man from middle belt
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Geovanni412:

Forget the messenger

Focus on the message

FFK dey misyarn 97% of the time but this time around, he is right

How can we Africans be submitting ourselves to USA ?

We should be able to resolve our problems by ourselves

Nothing is free in this world

If USA solves the problem for us, would you be willing to legalise LGBT marriage in Nigeria?
You should ask what is Tinubu doing in France if he has no colonial mentality?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hypocrites!They now understand sovereignty, independent, democracy because of a honest letter.....but what is their principal BAT doing in France a colonial master country?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Sermwell(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Loyalty changes ,a real smart person knows ones understandings is subjected to change .

It’s only a fool that believes what he’s holding is always true .
A man of integrity is not one who is willing to give praises to the devil for crumbs from the devil's table. This man does the bidding of anyone who feeds him at any time. FFK is the most unstable politician in Nigeria, and even APC cannot trust him. Just wait for the next man to give him food, and you'll here a different song. It has nothing to do with loyalty. When a man is loyal, his opinion about the person he is loyal to never changes. No smart person will ever trust FFK.

I don't know how old you are, but if you call this attitude from FFK loyalty, then.... grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by HNICEARTH: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
This one went from the love of food to the live of corn. Highly cornfused mofo

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by obi58: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
GOTVee:

Troll. Fake account.

God is far from your life and you have already cursed yourself and your family for lying about being a Christian

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by descarado: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
Racoon:
Chidimma Adichie the world know but who knows Femi Fani-Kayode apart from the APC
I don't think you guys will ever learn.
There are people and posts you should ignore entirely. If 10 of you should start ignoring the likes of this man and reno, their relevance will dissappear naturally.
You are better than that man. Stop dragging yourself to his level.
This goes to majority of you. Even the tinubu people here discuss about him with caution. Some don't even care to mention his name in their discuss cos they know that tomorrow after his relevance is not needed, he will get another contract elsewhere and start dishing out epistles against tinubu. This is a man you guys feed his ego everyday. Very pathetic.
Can you guys ever learn?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Hussein035: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tntsi:
With just one letter, chimamanda dismantles and destroys everything lai muhammed went to cook in the USA for 2 weeks. Tinubu and boys are so hurt.

Obedients are everywhere, both in Nigeria and in the world watching to crush any unholy move by tinubu and boys.

Operation mandate must be restored is on course.

You are still in pain by this time yet you refused to commit suicide. Don't worry your manhood will be restored when buhari hand over to JAGABAN.

By that time you and Obi can begin to bleep your women in peace but right now I know that you people are passing through a lot so your manhood is still not there
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Draggun(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
FFK claims to be educated yet he talks like a tout. There are ways to pass a message without using vile words. He is just an uncouth and overfed glutton.

I used to respect him for speaking against the opps when he was in PDP but I stopped taking him serious when he switched sides and started using vile words against the people he once worked with.

It baffles me that the same FFK that accused Tinubu of being a drug lord is the same man denying the allegations leveled against his pay master.

Who does he think he is fooling? Does he think the Internet forgets anything? Take people like FFK at your own peril; they will stain your white.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Obaaderemi2: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
1Dray:

You mean stolen "victory"?
Even obi was not confident enough to tender that in court. The coward's main prayer is that Tinubu was not eligible. Jokers. grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by onuman: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Femi Fani Kayode, woman beater, leave the woman alone. Get ready for men like you, if any attempt is made to swear in Tinubu who never won the 2023 presidential election.

FIFA cannot accept a team pronounced winner by a referee who shifted the goalpost in the middle of the football match.
FIFA will end World Cup competition if it crowns such a team.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by pressplay411(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
She didn't scratch anything let alone destroy. She has just opened her ibo people to more ridicule and reduced obi or any other ibo person's chance in future presidential elections. Sore losers, that's the badge she and others like her have hung around the necks of the ibos. Move on. It ain't too hard. wink

She's just the proverbial guinea pig.
She's the recipient of the unwinding ricochet of the exhausted patience of the APC camp towards all the tribal slurs of Obidients against Tinubu and Yorubas.

When your cup is full, even a drop can cause a tip over.

Igbos forget that Yorubas are just honorable, respectful and patient. We are too blessed as a race/tribe/nation/people.

We are accommodating and wise. A gift and a curse the Igbos have now certainly exploited to their own peril.

When the rest of Nigeria rejected the freshly defeated and demoralised Igbos, it was still us Yorubas that extended open arms to re-integrate them into the system. Hoping Good and Love will repair things.
But if God could not change the Devil, we have tried our bit.

They have chosen to repay our good with evil.
They have chosen to repay our hospitality with hostility and even encroach our lands.
They have desecrated everything we stand for, and for what?

Simply because Awolowo advised Gen Yakubu Gowon and Ojukwu lost the Biafran war?
A war that brewed out of their signature disloyalty and duplicity?

Check every where online and in any igbo dominated gathering, they are just too tribalistic against every other tribe esp Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.

It's normal to esteem your tribe but to hate others is devilish.

Once again, only if they humble themselves will they escape the impending judgment coming on them.
And it's God himself that is orchestrating their judgment.

For God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.

The earlier Igbos realise their Pride is their problem, the earlier their suffering can end.

Cos truly every human is created loving, good, humble and accommodating until iniquity is found in him then like Satan their pride comes before fall.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by sageb: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Strafudeen: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
She didn't scratch anything let alone destroy. She has just opened her ibo people to more ridicule and reduced obi or any other ibo person's chance in future presidential elections. Sore losers, that's the badge she and others like her have hung around the necks of the ibos. Move on. It ain't too hard. wink

Why didn't the south west keep quiet in 1993 when abiolas mandate was stolen?

Are you so wicked as to expect a man who feels he has been cheated to keep quiet?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by Equation89(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Just one letter...APC camp is shivering.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Epistle Of Garbage By Femi Fani-kayode by onuman: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
pressplay411:

She's just the proverbial guinea pig.
She's the recipient of the unwinding ricochet of the patience of the APC camp towards all the tribal slurs of Obidients against Tinubu and Yorubas.

When your cup is full, even a drop can cause a tip over.

Igbos forget that Yorubas are just honorable, respectful and patient. We are too blessed as a race/tribe/nation/people.

But we are accommodating and wise. A gift and a curse the Igbos have now certainly exploited to their own peril.

When the rest of Nigeria rejected the freshly defeated and demoralised Igbos, it was still is Yorubas that extended open arms to re-integrate them into the system. Hoping Good and Love will repair things.
But if God could not change the Devil, we have tried our bit.
They have chosen to repay our good with evil.
They have chosen to repay our hospitality with hostility and even encroach our lands.
They have desecrated everything we stand for, and for what?

Simply because Awolowo advised Gen Yakubu Gowon and Ojukwu lost the Biafran war?
A war that brewed out of their signature disloyalty and frowardness?

Check every where online and in any igbo dominated gathering, they are just too tribalistic against every other tribe esp Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.

It's normal to esteem your tribe but to hate others is devilish.

Once again, only if they humble themselves will they escape the impending judgment coming on them.
And it's God himself that is orchestrating their judgment.

For God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.

The earlier Igbos realise their Pride is their problem, the earlier their suffering can end.

Cos truly every human is created loving, good, humble and accommodating until iniquity is found in him then like Satan their pride comes before fall.

Bolded.
There is no Igbo versus Yoruba game.
Yorubas committed to Peter Obi may be more than Igbos.

Without Yoruba, Peter Obi would not win Lagos State.

Even some Yoruba have sworn to go on exile if Tinubu is made president of Nigeria. I don't think any Igbo has made that sworn declaration.

I dislike Crooks who come out to divide Yoruba and Igbo in order for the southern region be ruled and exploited by lovers of Oligarchic rule for Nigeria who are using old and mentally handicapped Tinubu as front to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Economic Effect Of A Devaluation Of The Currency on a MonoEconony like Nigeria / Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers / Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.