Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,646 members, 7,823,831 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) (5454 Views)

Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo / New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms / Why Nigerians hate Igbo, by Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

This is the Dollar Billionaire League πŸ’°

Many of you thought Aliko Dangote was a fluke and claimed he was built on government patronage. Abdulsamad Rabiu came with BUA, competed directly against his brother in the same industries and still emerged a Forbes dollar billionaire up there with Dangote and Adenuga.

You can’t fake or excuse excellence.
This is hospital built by Anambra billionaire in his community, it is located in Anambra

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

This is the Dollar Billionaire League πŸ’°

Many of you thought Aliko Dangote was a fluke and claimed he was built on government patronage. Abdulsamad Rabiu came with BUA, competed directly against his brother in the same industries and still emerged a Forbes dollar billionaire up there with Dangote and Adenuga.

You can’t fake or excuse excellence.
I guess this is more important to the community than making noise on media

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by QuotaSystem: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122377839:

Still Kano is haven of poverty in Nigeria

Still Anambra beggars are being deported from Delta.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by QuotaSystem: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Focus on thread.

We are celebrating Forbes Nigerian Dollar Billionaires.

We are not talking about mushroom projects.

post=122377865:

This is hospital built by Anambra billionaire in his community, it is located in Anambra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Still Anambra beggars are being deported from Delta.
Kano is heaven of beggars in Nigeria

This is Anambra not abroad

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, deceive yourself

Igbos are the greatest celebrators of individual wealth

It's why nzogbu nzogbu way of get rich by force is Paramount

Na why coke is the salt in south east
The useless epistle from Soludo is really giving you orgasm.
I am sure you have never been to the east all your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Legitisreal: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122377884:

I guess this is more important to the community than making noise on media
oga why are you derailing this thread

You can go post your spam in a new thread

I don't know how dangote or adenuga personal money becomes community right

Are we operating commusim, abi how many times is the western billionaires dominating Forbes been asked what they share for their state.

It's south east problem if it's government have failed them and looking for contribution

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Benwallt(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
Most Igbo billionaires drud dealers. Their wealth have no source. Overnight billionaires

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Focus on thread.

I hope that these beggars in Kano are also celebrating Dangote

Until poverty disappear form streets of the North and west I will take you guys serious

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Legitisreal: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyiridike:

The useless epistle from Soludo is really giving you orgasm.
I am sure you have never being to the east all your life.
grin Prof soludo is a great man

Why are you mentioning his name out of context

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Benwallt:
Most Igbo billionaires drud dealers. Their wealth have no source. Overnight billionaires
Lagos and Oyo state

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
grin na una like to boast about wealth pass for Africa

But when it's time to be counted una go say una no chop meat again
You are not intelligent enough to understand me.

While Dangote boasts of billions of dollars investment, almajiri litters the street of Kano begging for food.

Ifeanyi Uba is not as rich as Dangote but every family in his village has a bread winner (millionaire)

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Gabriel004: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyiridike:

Stop deceiving yourself.
Igbos didn't complain to you.
We don't believe in having one financial giant while the rest of the Igbo nation is poor. Wealth must go round.
Mention any one from other regions that beg any igbo for money..

The fact is that you guys don't have the money.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.forbes.com/lists/africa-billionaires/&ved=2ahUKEwiTx7T8spr-AhVROOwKHdLiD38QFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3XLxdhK-jllUiuP1B2VMxG

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:

Are we operating commusim, abi how many times is the western billionaires dominating Forbes been asked what they share for their state.

It's south east problem if it's government have failed them and looking for contribution
Because I'm telling you what you hate to hear, do you believe Forbes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Gabriel004: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyiridike:

OP is not Igbo. Igbos don't believe/celebrate individual wealth.
If you are wealthy and your country or community is poor, you don't deserve to be celebrated.
A poor country cannot produce global billionaires.
So you are all richer than Americans, French, British, Indians, Brazilians, and others that have individuals on forbe list abi.

Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Softmirror: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
ShortBiscuit:
I mean, each time they release a list of Nigerian billionaires, they always deliberately omit the millions of dollar billionaires of Igbo extraction. This marginalization must end. One Nnewi billionaire alone can fund United States of America's annual budget. The bad-belle is getting too much.

grin
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Shokoloko(f): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
ShortBiscuit:
I mean, each time they release a list of Nigerian billionaires, they always deliberately omit the millions of dollar billionaires of Igbo extraction. This marginalization must end. One Nnewi billionaire alone can fund United States of America's annual budget. The bad-belle is getting too much.
It does not pay the SS or SE to have one billionaire. They would rather have one millionaire in every family.
They like it that way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:

If you have common sense this is what you should be discussing not Dangote and Adenuga

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Gabriel004: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122377590:

This is more important that pocket of rich in a tribe
Yeah, richer than Americans and British.
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Eniitankorede: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122377709:

Blood ritual and fraud are rooted in your tribe, West is the headquarters of all occult groups in Nigeria

I hit the nail on the head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Shokoloko(f): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122378093:

Because I'm telling you what you hate to hear, do you believe Forbes
Or Ohafia. 10 years ago, a colleague invited me to Ohafia.
I thought I fine financially but I was severely humbled by what I saw.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Gabriel004: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Many excuses for failure. Never an excuse for success.

The only people that have titles like β€œEzego” (king of money) and encourage drug kingpins with mansions in backward villages, suddenly claim not to celebrate individual wealth as they have been beaten once again by the North/SW combo on the Forbes list.

You dey mind them. Get little 1m for account, you will see them giving you titles.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Focus on thread.

Don't mind him even his so-called Alambra nonsense billionaire screenshot was just an article posted by another delusional heeboo boy via Forbe Africa blog.

It was a mere article inspired by a guy and based on the usual speculation.

Lmaoo

Below is the writer of that junk. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Softmirror:

grin
Please which ranked low in unemployment in Nigeria, this should be the key question not celebrating those stealing your destiny, I guess when you go to market to buy cement you will buy cheaper than Igbo man, or when you're buying fuel they sale cheaper to you because you are Yoruba Empty brains

Anambra state ranked lowest in unemployment in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Don't mind him even his so-called Alambra nonsense billionaire screenshot was just an article posted by another delusional heeboo boy via Forbe Africa blog.

It was a mere article inspired by a guy and based on the usual speculation.

Lmaoo

Below is the writer of that junk. grin
Why not tell Forbes to delete it from their official site because they mentioned Igbo town

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Farrason: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
ShortBiscuit:

Stop playing this game, Grow up. I wonder what thrills into it and the gain you hope to get.

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gabriel004:
You dey mind them. Get little 1m for account, you will see them giving you titles.

Check the source of the nonsense he's boasting about. It was just an article written by another deluded heboo boy with no facts backing it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
Eniitankorede:

I hit the nail on the head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
West is headquarters of ritual activities, secret cults and fraud in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122378297:

Why not tell Forbes to delete it from their official site because they mentioned Igbo town

Why would they delete an article that could have been posted by anybody irrespective of whether it is a facts or not?

Let's see the author of the said article to butress your point. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gabriel004:
So you are all richer than Americans, French, British, Indians, Brazilians, and others that have individuals on forbe list abi.

Keep fooling yourself.
You didn't understand me.
America French etc are rich countries and can afford to produce global billionaires.
Nigeria is headquarter of poverty in the world. It is strange to have global billionaires in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Check the source of the nonsense he's boasting about. It was just an article written by another deluded heboo boy with no facts backing it.
Ok you don't believe Forbes again grin grin Ibadan slum boy grin

Tell me what Dangote did to his community in Ijebu let compare to those in Igbo

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gabriel004:
Mention any one from other regions that beg any igbo for money..

The fact is that you guys don't have the money.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.forbes.com/lists/africa-billionaires/&ved=2ahUKEwiTx7T8spr-AhVROOwKHdLiD38QFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3XLxdhK-jllUiuP1B2VMxG
You are not intelligent enough to understand me.

While Dangote boasts of billions of dollars investment, almajiri litters the street of Kano begging for food.

Ifeanyi Uba is not as rich as Dangote but every family in his village has a bread winner (millionaire)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Hands Over 60-flats H.a.b. Fasinro Court In Apapa. Pics / RMAFC To Probe 22 Banks Over Stamp Duty Collections / Umar Sanda: Bauchi Lost ₦1.062 Billion To Ghost Workers, Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.