Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,705 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) (5452 Views)

Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo / New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms / Why Nigerians hate Igbo, by Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122378410:

Ok you don't believe Forbes again grin grin Ibadan slum boy grin

Tell me what Dangote did to his community in Ijebu let compare to those in Igbo

Point of correction Africa forbe blog.

By the way, Oga bring your source anybody can come up with a screenshot.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by deji17: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Forbes does not rate drug lords and mules.
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Why would they delete an article that could have been posted by anybody irrespective of whether it is a facts or not?

Let's see the author of the said article to butress your point. cheesy
It was never an article, same guy is Forbes reporting all wealthy sheets from Nigeria to Forbes

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Gabriel004: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Don't mind him even his so-called Alambra nonsense billionaire screenshot was just an article posted by another delusional heeboo boy via Forbe Africa blog.

It was a mere article inspired by a guy and based on the usual speculation.

Lmaoo

Below is the writer of that junk. grin
Hahaha
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Gabriel004: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Check the source of the nonsense he's boasting about. It was just an article written by another deluded heboo boy with no facts backing it.
Hahahah, the thing weak me. One random igbo boy wrote something and they tag it Forbe Hahahah.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Point of correction Africa forbe blog.

By the way, Oga bring your source anybody can come up with a screenshot.
Empty brain Forbes Africa isn't a blog

https://www.forbesafrica.com/

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122378474:

It was never an article, same guy is Forbes reporting all wealthy sheets from Nigeria to Forbes

It was an article. Show up the source.

Below is the author and hear what he has to say below!

Now, it is on you to deny he's not the author and deny he didn't write the screenshot below else, you are a big fat liar. grin

Show us the source.
I can do better with that screenshot even my kid's brother can create it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gabriel004:
Hahahah, the thing weak me. One random igbo boy wrote something and they tag it Forbe Hahahah.

https://www.forbesafrica.com/wealth/2017/08/07/small-town-super-rich/

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

It was an article. Show up the source.

Below is the author and hear what he has to say below!

Now, it is on you to deny he's not the author and deny he didn't write the screenshot below else, you are a big fat liar. grin

Show us the source.
I can do better with that screenshot even my kid's brother can create it.
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gabriel004:
You dey mind them. Get little 1m for account, you will see them giving you titles.
If you have 1m in South east, you are still at poverty level.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122378522:

Empty brain Forbes Africa isn't a blog

https://www.forbesafrica.com/

You could not even provide a link to the article inspired under tree at least, I would have exposed to the world how it was an ordinary article inspired by a an heeboo guy. grin
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

You could not even provide a link to the article inspired under tree at least, I would have exposed to the world how it was an ordinary article inspired by a an heeboo guy. grin
You must have a strange concept of the word "article".
The post that claimed Dangote is among the richest in the world is also an article.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by hardbody: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
grin na una like to boast about wealth pass for Africa

But when it's time to be counted una go say una no chop meat again

We are fine with sharing our wealth amongst our people rather than ranking first and second in Africa with wretched beggars and almajiris everywhere and dirty looking and scraggy agberos shouting owo mi da upandan.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

O
D
E you are this empty

Same Forbes Africa that is publishing Dangote and Adenuga is not reliable again because they mentioned Nnewi as being the town with super rich

Adenuga they mentioned is fronting for IBB and Atiku, these are the real owners of Global com, he has been on Exile since Buhari came into power

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122378542:

You've proved me right after all. I will save the link along with the screen shot of the author. Did anybody notice the article only states ' Writren by .....?

nB ; the same author said the article was inspired by him and did not say there was research. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122378723:

O
D
E you are this empty

Same Forbes Africa that is publishing Dangote and Adenuga is not reliable again because they mentioned Nnewi as being the town with super rich

Adenuga they mentioned is fronting for IBB and Atiku, these are the real owners of Global com, he has been on Exile since Buhari came into power

Dude, there is a difference between Forbe blog Africa and Blog International.

Lmaoo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by QuotaSystem: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Until you stop queuing for kerosene..

Until you stop trading inside Aba gutters…

Until poverty stops driving Anambra girls to open baby factories in their wombs…

Until you stop donating 200 cows to a billionaire in a backward village before I take you guys seriously.

post=122378035:

I hope that these beggars in Kano are also celebrating Dangote

Until poverty disappear form streets of the North and west I will take you guys serious

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Benwallt(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122378061:

Lagos and Oyo state

This is locally. We are talking about international. No Igbo can ever make it to the list.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

You've proved me right after all. I will save the link along with the screen shot of the author. Did anybody notice the article only states ' Writren by .....?

nB ; the same author said the article was inspired by him and did not say there was research. grin
Empty brain are other written by ghost, so that name sound Igbo to you

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Until poverty stops driving Anambra girls to open baby factories in their wombs…

Until you stop donating 200 cows to a billionaire in a backward village before I take you guys seriously.

An individual does not have the right to construct government roads.
Obi cubana has helped hundreds of youths to become accomplished Businessmen.

Blame Anambra state government (Soludo)

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122378882:

Empty brain are other written by ghost, so that name sound Igbo to you

Dude, you could not even differentiate between the original Forbe International and Forbe for africa blog.

What does it change or matter whether it is written by you or myself if it's just a mere article inspired by an individual?

You are so local even in your reasoning and how you relate to information. grin

Lmaooo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Kerosene is a big luxury for people of Kano, with all the handout from FG after been in power for decades still ranked poor that's a very big shame

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is setting the record straight.

Above is the author of the said article claiming some invisible billionaire and sighting both the living and the dead in said article.

The author confirmed the information was provided based on his personal beliefs or acceptance. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Dude, you could not even differentiate between the original Forbe International and Forbe for africa blog.

What does it change or matter whether it is written by you or myself if it's just a mere article inspired by an individual?

You are so local even in your reasoning and how you relate to information. grin

Lmaooo.
So sorry that you don't know Forbe Africa are where all the Dangote and Adenuga whatever are published

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122379033:

So sorry that you don't know Forbe Africa are where all the Dangote and Adenuga whatever are published

Are you sure?

Prove it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Above is the author of the said article claiming some invisible billionaire and sighting both the living and the dead in said article.

The author confirmed the information was provided based on his personal beliefs or acceptance. cool
He is an editorial team Forbes Africa, same team that publish reports for Forbes in Africa

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Owoino: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
IPOB are wailing and playing the victim again,losers will always be losers.
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Who is the author of the article that claimed Dangote and Adenuga are in forbes list of global billionaires or it is written by God?
Who investigated their claims?
An Irish man working in our company once told me that he is super rich and I doubted him.
He then emphatically told us that there is nothing like the world's richest man and everything is just mere theory.
According to him, many wealthy men in the world are enjoying their wealth secretly.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Afamed: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122377709:

Blood ritual and fraud are rooted in your tribe, West is the headquarters of all occult groups in Nigeria

Tommorow, you will deny the moniker is not yours when your post comes to hurt you,

You are nothing but a Tribal bigot
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122379128:

He is an editorial team Forbes Africa, same team that publishes reports for Forbes in Africa

This is Forbe International stop embarrassing yourself I thought you said they are the same.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kerryadolan/2022/01/24/the-forbes-billionaires-list-africas-richest-people-2022/?sh=20c416fb2fde

Forbe for African blog is where individual articles are allowed or posted based on opinions and not research and that is why the author confirmed his article was inspired by himself and not base on research.

Stop being local.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Are you sure?

Prove it. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Wole Soyinka Betray Other Africans Just To Get The Nobel Price. / Isn’t It Shocking To Note That Some People From Eastern Region Biafra Actually / Nigerian Girls Sold Into Sex Slavery In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.