Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) (5455 Views)

Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo / New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms / Why Nigerians hate Igbo, by Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Alaminkd(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
Social media President and now social media billionaire, did this people have anything real?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyiridike:

Who is the author of the article that claimed Dangote and Adenuga are in forbes list of global billionaires or it is written by God?
Who investigated their claims?
An Irish man working in our company once told me that he is super rich and I doubted him.
He then emphatically told us that there is nothing like the world's richest man and everything is just mere theory.
According to him, many wealthy men in the world are enjoying their wealth secretly.

Who's the author?

What kind of low question is that?

Do you know the amount of dollar transactions those rich men in dollars does year in year now? Do you know for instance, Dangote and co yearly or monthly post their net profit? Those are guys who's wealth van be easily traced and analysed by any international org like forbe internationally like this one ;

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kerryadolan/2022/01/24/the-forbes-billionaires-list-africas-richest-people-2022/?sh=20c416fb2fde

Even a fool knows how much billions of dollars Dongote invested in to his Refinery and hence could easily be traced and measured unlike one local article written by a guy and inspired by personal opinion.

Check what the author said below.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

This is Forbe International stop embarrassing yourself I thought you said they are the same.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kerryadolan/2022/01/24/the-forbes-billionaires-list-africas-richest-people-2022/?sh=20c416fb2fde

Forbe for African blog is where individual articles are allowed or posted based on opinions and not research and that is why the author confirmed his article was inspired by himself and not base on research.

Stop being local.

Ode so because Nnewi being the richest town is report in Forbes Africa is now a Taboo, Forbes Africa isn't own by them again grin grin grin Ibadan slum dweller

https://www.forbesafrica.com/wealth/2017/08/07/small-town-super-rich/

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122379357:

Ode so because Nnewi being the richest town is report in Forbes Africa is now a Taboo, Forbes Africa isn't own by them again grin grin grin Ibadan slum dweller

Loool

Continue with your local level and article inspired by individuals who can not even provide the number of the said billionaires.
Anybody can post on a blog and lay claim to anything. grin

You could not even identify Forbe Africa from International. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Who's the author?

Do you know the amount of dollar transactions those rich men in dollars does year in year now? Do you know for instance, Dangote and co yearly or monthly post their net profit? Those are guys who's wealth van be easily traced and analysed by any international org like forbe internationally like this one ;

Even a fool knows how much billions of dollars Dongote invested in to his Refinery and hence could easily be traced and measured unlike one local article written by a guy and inspired by personal opinion.

No wahala Forbes Africa is now own by Igbo man please show me what Adenuga IBB and Atiku boy did for the people of Ijebu Ode let compare with the ones done by Igbo billionaires in their communities that is what is important not Forbes International and local grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Afamed:

Tommorow, you will deny the moniker is not yours when your post comes to hurt you,

You are nothing but a Tribal bigot
You know I'm saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Who's the author?

You are just ranting. I am a researcher and have published in reputable international journals. I am not your mate when it comes to findings.
The forbes site was edited with a list of global billionaires and nowhere was it mentioned that this is the methodology used to arrive at the list.
Yet you are taking it as raw truth from heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Who's the author?

Dangote company profit does not go to his private pocket.
I am a manager in a big conglomerate and I know how it works.
Dangote does not own the company 100%.
So stop reasoning like a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Vyzz: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
ShortBiscuit:
I mean, each time they release a list of Nigerian billionaires, they always deliberately omit the millions of dollar billionaires of Igbo extraction. This marginalization must end. One Nnewi billionaire alone can fund United States of America's annual budget. The bad-belle is getting too much.

Shut up...

You are not igbo, u want to cause tribal war

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122379412:

No wahala Forbes Africa is now own by Igbo man please show me what Adenuga IBB and Atiku boy did for the people of Ijebu Ode let compare with the ones done by Igbo billionaires in their communities that is what is important not Forbes International and local grin grin

Below is the Forbe international.

Below (2nd) , is Forbe for Africa.

Your local mentality stinks. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyiridike:

You are just ranting. I am a researcher and have published in reputable international journals. I am not your mate when it comes to findings.
The Forbes site was edited with a list of global billionaires and nowhere was it mentioned that this is the methodology used to arrive at the list.
Yet you are taking it as raw truth from heaven.

You are just a nitwit.
I can even reason or make any sense of what your point is based or all about.

Perhaps, you are just a baby in the industry trying to have a voice or register your importance and relevance.

I am a researcher, I am this WFT does that even suppose to point it or prove here and the bone of contention?

What is my business whether any of the sources are questionable or not? The point here is that the Forbe for Africa author confirms his article as mere inspiration and personal opinions not based on stats or research.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyiridike:

Dangote company profit does not go to his private pocket.
I am a manager in a big conglomerate and I know how it works.
Dangote does not own the company 100%.
So stop reasoning like a kid.

Shiiiiiit!

You are a disappointment to whatever org or company you belong to tbh.

Your diversion stinks and it's irritating.
Refer to my above reply. You are so boring and out of line.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

You are just a nitwit.
I can even reason or make any sense of what your point is based or all about.

Perhaps, you are just a baby in the industry trying to have a voice or register your importance and relevance.

I am a researcher, I am this WFT does that even suppose to point it or prove here and the bone of contention?

What is my business whether any of the sources are questionable or not? The point here is that the Forbe for Africa author confirms his article as mere inspiration and personal opinions not based on stats or research.
I am done with you. I can not come down to your level.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Onyiridike(f): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Shiiiiiit!

You are a disappointment to whatever org or company you belong to tbh.

Your diversion stinks and it's irritating.
Refer to my above reply. You are so boring and out of line.

shocked
Kids everywhere on nairaland.
You really earn a living by insulting people

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyiridike:

I am done with you. I can not come down to your level.

Madam, read up and observe what led to the discussion stop jumping on the discussion you have no idea what it is all about, please.

You are just looking for relevant that's all I see here hence, you failed to understand the bone of contention.

Go and learn how to be patient and read before jumping on discussing you have no idea what it is all about.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Below is the Forbe international.

Below (2nd) , is Forbe for Africa.

Your local mentality stinks. grin
What did Adenuga IBB boy built in his community in Ogun state that's the key question

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyiridike:

Kids everywhere on nairaland.
You really earn a living by insulting people

Ok.
Let me sum this to you ;

It wasn't about the genuineness of the former or the latter websites belonging to Forbe.

I was only letting him know the sites ain't the same as he claimed madam.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Loool

Continue with your local level and article inspired by individuals who can not even provide the number of the said billionaires.
Anybody can post on a blog and lay claim to anything. grin

You could not even identify Forbe Africa from International. cheesy
The key question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxhWKFc6Z-I
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122379866:

What did Adenuga IBB boy built in his community in Ogun state that's the key question

Build not built.

Well, a discussion for another beautiful day. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
totit:

Build not built.

Well, a discussion for another beautiful day. cool
Show me what Adenuga did for his people in Ogun, I hope that next time we will focus on how Adenuga made his money

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by totit: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122380008:

Show me what Adenuga did for his people in Ogun, I hope that next time we will focus on how Adenuga made his money

So, if he invests or chooses not to invest his money in his state I am supposed to kidnap him ni?

Rest abeg you've been running around NL creating threads for no reason.

Take some chill water and have some rest. Relax, ok? Daalu ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Printerscanner: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
ShortBiscuit:
I mean, each time they release a list of Nigerian billionaires, they always deliberately omit the millions of dollar billionaires of Igbo extraction. This marginalization must end. One Nnewi billionaire alone can fund United States of America's annual budget. The bad-belle is getting too much.

No responsible organization will rete drug pushers hiding under petty trades
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flathead8:
They only hate chest beaters, noise makers and online billionaires
I like, share and comment on your post. They should go and learn from the movie "Gang of Lagos" make gov even ban nairaland.
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Softmirror: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
post=122378258:

Please which ranked low in unemployment in Nigeria, this should be the key question not celebrating those stealing your destiny, I guess when you go to market to buy cement you will buy cheaper than Igbo man, or when you're buying fuel they sale cheaper to you because you are Yoruba Empty brains

Anambra state ranked lowest in unemployment in Nigeria

WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO CHANGE THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION. HOW MANY IS ANAMBRA?! IS IT AS BIG AS A LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN SOME OTHER STATES? SO HOW FAIR IS THIS JUDGEMENT YOU PRIDE YOURSELF? grin
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Elliotwaveforec: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kikiki! I dey enjoy your sarcasm.
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tell that to thiefessor WOle soyinka the garrulous ex-convict.

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by DaTruths: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyiridike:

Stop deceiving yourself.
Igbos didn't complain to you.
We don't believe in having one financial giant while the rest of the Igbo nation is poor. Wealth must go round.
You shouldn't have replied in a thread like this, you could have allowed them wallow freely in their stupidity.
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Softmirror:

WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO HARD TO CHANGE THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION. HOW MANY IS ANAMBRA?! IS IT AS BIG AS A LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN SOME OTHER STATES? SO HOW FAIR IS THIS JUDGEMENT YOU PRIDE YOURSELF? grin
Anambra is home of billionaires self made not those criminal in government are fronting

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Gabriel004: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyiridike:

If you have 1m in South east, you are still at poverty level.
Lol, poverty with title.

It is west here that you have 10m and no one cares and you don't see yourself as anything.
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
ShortBiscuit:

That's true bro. The top 20 richest men in Africa are yiibos. And the next 20 after them got their wealth because the yiibos in the top 20 helped them to be rich (you know, only yiibos are hardworking, while all other tribes are lazy). Forbes are just jealous of yiibos. That's why they didn't put them in the list.
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by JJuanMiguel: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Drug money and ritual money are excluded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory / Rep Members Beat Up Hon. Dino Melaye / Gunmen Kill Plateau PDP Chief And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.