Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) (5448 Views)

Obi Might Be The Best Candidate For Nigeria, But Tnubu Is My Brother I Hate Igbo / New Picture Evidence That ESN Beheaded 10 Girls For Charms / Why Nigerians hate Igbo, by Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by 07kjb: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Still Anambra beggars are being deported from Delta.

What can u say about the millions of amajiris that roam all the state of the federation

You must be stupid

One Igbo man equals a million of your brethren EWU
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
ShortBiscuit:
I mean, each time they release a list of Nigerian billionaires, they always deliberately omit the millions of dollar billionaires of Igbo extraction. This marginalization must end. One Nnewi billionaire alone can fund United States of America's annual budget. The bad-belle is getting too much.
guy do you know what it is to fund California annual budget?? So person dey for nnewi wey fit fund Saudi arabia grin. How many nnewi billionaires fit buy Twitter? Or even premier league football club

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by 07kjb: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Legitisreal:
oga why are you derailing this thread

You can go post your spam in a new thread

I don't know how dangote or adenuga personal money becomes community right

Are we operating commusim, abi how many times is the western billionaires dominating Forbes been asked what they share for their state.

It's south east problem if it's government have failed them and looking for contribution

U are talking in the rubbish

Igbo wealth are widely spread every kindred in IGBO land has at least FIVE 5 people u can call millionaires that is not same in your region,

Dangote is operating on Monopoly and state resource,the only billionaires I see there are the likes of ADENUGA

IN REAL TERMS DANGOTE MIGHT NOT BE RICHER THAN MOST OF MY UNCLES
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Nigerfine3: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyiridike:

Stop deceiving yourself.
Igbos didn't complain to you.
We don't believe in having one financial giant while the rest of the Igbo nation is poor. Wealth must go round.
This is the model of developed economies
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by 07kjb: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
I hate being in the midst of foolish people

In reality people like ELUMELU IS MORE RICHER THAN DANGOTE

HAVE U EVER WONDERED WHY OTEDOLA AND CO.DO OUT DONATE DANGOTE IN MANY OCCASIONS THEY ATTENDED TOGETHER

MEAN WHILE WE HAVE NO INTEREST IN FORBES IT DOESN'T HELP ANY NATION

1 Like

Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by oka4ugoo: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:

This is the Dollar Billionaire League 💰

Many of you thought Aliko Dangote was a fluke and claimed he was built on government patronage. Abdulsamad Rabiu came with BUA, competed directly against his brother in the same industries (despite empty allegations of monopoly) and still emerged a Forbes dollar billionaire up there with Dangote and Adenuga.

You can’t fake or excuse excellence.

Why then is your useless govt frustrating Ibeto cement?
Re: Why Does Forbes Hate Igbo Billionaires?? (picture Evidence Inside) by Isobug: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Flathead8:
They only hate chest beaters, noise makers and online billionaires
This one open new account in January to attack grace. Grace will run away from you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Wole Soyinka Betray Other Africans Just To Get The Nobel Price. / Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) / Nigeria Police Execute The Arrested ESN Commander Cut Off His Manhood- Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.