Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,312 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? (3223 Views)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Modifire(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
IamDora:
F
WTF
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Radicool(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2023
randymirrors:

Felt like I was reading a page from a novel. You write well.
And you are a great reader too-for detecting the 'artitude' in my write-up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Smartguyboy(m): 12:51am On Apr 10, 2023
Radicool:

No be lie bro! You've certainly been there! That neck pain you mentioned...by the way,i think the boob- sucking puts them in the mood fast...Many women fall fast through that...even women that are not willing initially.Just try suck her tit and watch her respond heavily...
Any lady giving you hard time if you can your mouth on her nipples forget about it you won. She will just start robbing your coconut head🥥
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Smartguyboy(m): 12:53am On Apr 10, 2023
metalgear11:

Let her ride you from the top. It'll be easier on your neck if those puppies dangle in your face.
Only for does with big boobs if it’s orange 🍊 forget about it
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Radicool:
Four days ago,i was damn high on some local brew and really wanted to-you know...But she wouldn't let me have a go.No explanation-just that blatant denial.I let it pass without any rancour.Last night in bed,she went half-clad,i didnt look.Again she went completely unclothed,i burried my head in a book.
"Honey,there is heat oo!'she cried.
'Really? I thought the windows are opened."
"There is heat-can't you see that am naked?'
I laughed inwardly.I knew what she wanted.Just decided to 'punish' her for what she did four days ago.I wanted her to say it with her mouth but she won't-at least,she never did.I later gave her what she wanted after i got tired of her palava.
But then i wonder,why do women,housewives speficically,act in parables when they need sex from their partners?
Are all women like that?
may ur life span be cut short by 60 per cent
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by metalgear11(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Only for does with big boobs if it’s orange 🍊 forget about it

Then you hug her closer. Abi wetin dey do this dude?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Softmirror: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Any lady giving you hard time if you can your mouth on her nipples forget about it you won. She will just start robbing your coconut head🥥
Then she slam you with rape allegation. And you start looking for your lost CONSENT.

Any lady giving you hard time should be LEFT ALONE. Sex shouldn't be tug of war.
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Smartguyboy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Persephone1:
Then she slam you with rape allegation. And you start looking for your lost CONSENT.

Any lady giving you hard time should be LEFT ALONE. Sex shouldn't be tug of war.

Not that type of hard time I am talking about
Once a lady said no to me I am off.
Re: Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Not that type of hard time I am talking about
Once a lady said no to me I am off.
Good.

Nice you cleared that especially for other readers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does This Means (pics) / Looking At This Hoes Page Makes Me Puke � / Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.