Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Broke Up With My Cheating Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Cheating Partner (25264 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2023
Ok. Move on.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Dialpad: 11:37am On Apr 09, 2023
Pele
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by chukkystar(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2023
An average Human likes to eat their cake and have it. One might give them love and the other gives them excitement. Our parents knew You couldn't have everything but this generation wants it all and ends up getting nothing

18 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by WriterX(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2023
grin
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by chatinent: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2023
You are only talking about the relationship. Idi sure no bi she kill the person?

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Mufasa27(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2023
shocked
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2023
Good luck to those still entering relationships with total trust and high expectations!

Your breakfast will be really cold!

7 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Thegoodone13(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2023
Don't turn a public property to personal use. Its can't work. She belongs to public use. You don't feel the pain because you never married her. Let her go

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by ednut1(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2023
At least find out how many people she dey nack first . This generation is lost abeg

6 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:
So, she can't go anywhere else when she's off duty? It has to be your place? I'm not understanding....
How are you sure she went to see a man just because she was not at work nor your place on that day? The way you men conclude some times enh?

She may just want time alone but didn't know how to tell you and then seized the opportunity to do so during her off duty. Maybe you're the clingy type of boyfriend that always wants her to be around. No time for herself or don't you know we sometimes need a break from too much gum body?

I remember I used to do it to my guy then. I'll just run and go to my elder sisters place and spend a month. if you see the way he'll be calling me to come back to area ( we lived in the same area while my sister was in faraway Okoko) like I've been gone for a year. Those alone moments is usually refreshing abeg. Free the girl and stop overeacting.

She lied about being at work when she could have just fessed up if your scenario and hers was similar.

At a certain age one cannot be behaving like one is possessed by a demon in the name of testing one's boo's love.

If she needs a break she won't lie she was at her lawyer's...

She was with another lover ...

18 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Aniukpeh(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2023
Never to take a cat from the street, because if you do, you are likely to face this 3 situations or more;
1. The owner will come for it.
2. She will bite you and;
3. She will go back to the street.

12 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Amayabor1: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2023
You can take a dog away from the streets, but you can't take out the street from the dog.

Pick up a dog from the street, bring the dog into your home. Take good care of the dog. The dog will still return to the streets.

PS: This is not about dogs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Staywithbina: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2023
I don't wanna sound like a saint,this is a girl u re probably living with ,have u had any suspicions earlier ,both of you come home late ,have u noticed her making some cunny moves ,has she Gotten calls u weren't sure of ,now am a man that doesn't give a shit about a woman but then it doesn't feel like u give a damn about this girl,first to me it feels like she is going through something and probably doesn't want u to know cos she doesn't know how u will react to it,it could be that she was another man or not ,it could be she was where she she doesn't want u to know,what if she got pregnant and met with a doctor to see if she could abort it ,the only obvious thing here is that she was not at her work place ,which u did know because of the shooting ,what if she was at her work place at initial time and left after sometime ,omo u don't just quit people especially when u have not been suspecting them or when they have not given u the reason to suspect foul play ,I think you are the one with the problem here,you have not healed yet ,try to convince her to open up to you ,this is what ladies need,a man to share their plight and pains with , writing this ,am not a saint myself but omo it doesn't feel like you love the girl self ,you have been waiting for something like this to happen and it just did

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Ikea81: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2023
Don't have that conversation with her. She is not remorseful. She is back at the guy's place getting drilled day and night. Never take this one back, she will take you for a fool and cheat even more

9 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Fiscus105(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2023
Some ladies sha I shake my head for them.

Wen a lady respect herself, definitely her guy/fiance/spouse will adore her.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Berankis: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2023
It's just a case of when you have everything perfectly under control and then God just wants to make you look stupid, he go just expose you like that - gaped, looking like a fool. grin
Well... I hope you are fine bro, do what is best for you and move on.

6 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by ipobarecriminals: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2023
Thank God u never settled down with the Public dawg. U escape. . It take good luck to met responsibile/decent 👧 to marry nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Josephkabila12: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2023
koladata:
sorry about your experience bro, going by what you described about her, i think there's something she's not comfortable with about you and she's trying to way her options, she might not be as bad as you think, sit her down, you guys can't be friends again but you don't have to block each other, once in a while hello and hi is not bad.. most of them are the same, learn to remember them for the few good they did and move on without hard feelings.
wetin u dey talk nah, if she no dey comfortable with him why she no talk instead of sleeping around

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by koladata(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2023
most of those kind of women he described are usually not capable of sleeping around when they love you or when they are comfortable with you .... most not all
Josephkabila12:
wetin u dey talk nah, if she no dey comfortable with him why she no talk instead of sleeping around

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by cocolacec(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Megabig:
Is something wrong with this our generation because I saw how my parents had a great marriage just like most of their friends.

I think relationships are not meant for some people and we have to all understand that it’s ok to be single for the rest of your lives.
Why put so much pressure to get hooked with someone when you know your mind is probably somewhere else, is it desperation, greed or the insatiable nature of the human life?

So I dropped my ex at the Chinese cuisine (yes I have to be specific because she will read this and should know I wrote it)she works at on Tuesday,this is usually our routine since she starts work at 8am and I start at 9am to end at 5pm,she gets home late at 9pm sometime depending on her shift.
On Wednesday,we drove as usual and on getting to her workplace, there were 3 police cars and yellow ribbons crossed over there with some people in front of it.This colleague of hers immediately seeing us trying to park there said “there is no need y’all,some 14 year old came to the store and shoot up the whole place around 5pm yesterday”.
I was shocked because she should be at work too and how come she’s not aware of what we both are seeing and she tried shutting the lady up and I then further asked the lady why she also showed up since it happen yesterday and she ought to have known,she said because she’s scheduled to work today just like my babe and she was just looking at my ex,you know when you look at someone like “ hope everything is ok”?

My ex didn’t exit the car and I had to ask her where she was the previous day because I dropped her there at work,she started stammering that she went to see her lawyer,I then had to ask,so after seeing your lawyer at 5pm(which is obviously a lie because corporate mostly close at 5pm),you didn’t return to work because you ought to have known that someone was killed at your job, she then said she went home, then how did I get home before her because I close at 5pm and gets home before 6pm, I didn’t want her to keep blabbing,I immediately called her lawyers office and guess what guys?Her next appointment is June 12(Again,I wrote this so she can see it’s me).
I immediately started recording a video with my camera faced down and repeated every question and she answered just in case she goes to court and I’ll nail the devil.
I sha took my key from the evil,cashapped her money to take a train to her brothers place.Till today she never reach her bros place because he called and said she’s not picking and she is constantly texting.

This is a girl that got to America two years ago(I didn’t bring her)and just doing menial job for now while she work on getting her documents and also,she’s not paying rent(In todays America),I was even planning on doing something serious before the year runs out because normally,she seem homely, peaceful and seem quite calm unlike most party-prone babes we have around(E be like na this one’s worst).

What shocked me most was that I didn’t even get angry, I was just disappointed that I wasted my time but it didn’t seem like I lost something(why is that?).

Another trust shattered… smh

I think you jumped into conclusions,she was never caught red handed with another man.She could be afraid of opening up somethings to you for fear of being dumped.There is no guarantee sge went to a man's place unless you caught her in the act.She could be at a friend's place.
Communication is the key.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by gaby(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2023
Interesting.

She seems to be in a bigger shock at how easily she got busted such that the only thing she could muster was "I am suicidal".

Better communication could and would have helped avoid this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Staywithbina: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2023
And for the last part ,I will advice u to grow up,I was once like you ,but I worked on myself ,you bringing this here shows u re still a baby and no lady wants to be with a baby,the only reason you brought this here on nairaland is because u probably know she will see it , be a man and be in control of your emotions ,no be everything wey hungry you to do ,u must do ! And Finally my man ,before going into a new relationship ,try and heal of your past ,forgive yourself and stop blaming anyone ,forgive also those that have hurt u and become a better version of yourself ,no de carry hate for your heart ,drop that sense of entitlement and live a free life

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 09, 2023
sad She said she is suicidal, shouldn't you be happy she missed going to work on that day, what if she was gun down ... Everyone should have right to be angry but not to stay angry forever.
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Miracood2:
Is the thread a deliberate attempt to confuse me?.

Because I don't understand a thing you posted

The guy's writing skill is so bad that anyone reading it will struggle to understand him.
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by phorget(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hmmmmmm!
If I talk wetin my eye and neck see for relationship I swear nairaland server go shut down till 2030...

undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Akoko444411: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:
So, she can't go anywhere else when she's off duty? It has to be your place? I'm not understanding....
How are you sure she went to see a man just because she was not at work nor your place on that day? The way you men conclude some times enh?

She may just want time alone but didn't know how to tell you and then seized the opportunity to do so during her off duty. Maybe you're the clingy type of boyfriend that always wants her to be around. No time for herself or don't you know we sometimes need a break from too much gum body?

I remember I used to do it to my guy then. I'll just run and go to my elder sisters place and spend a month. if you see the way he'll be calling me to come back to area ( we lived in the same area while my sister was in faraway Okoko) like I've been gone for a year. Those alone moments is usually refreshing abeg. Free the girl and stop overeacting.
be like u nor sabi read oo. Y d girl not talk say she go visit person . How long she go talk where she go abi u nor c see deir text conversation olodo like u

9 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by abobote: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Thank your God and move on.
You doged a bullet

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by DukeNija(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
koladata:
sorry about your experience bro, going by what you described about her, i think there's something she's not comfortable with about you and she's trying to way her options, she might not be as bad as you think, sit her down, you guys can't be friends again but you don't have to block each other, once in a while hello and hi is not bad.. most of them are the same, learn to remember them for the few good they did and move on without hard feelings.

SIMP just STFU!

7 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by koladata(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
You have no idea who i am...
DukeNija:

SIMP just STFU!

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by abobote: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
koladata:
Shut up, what do you know

7 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by luminouz(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
PCSI:
She is sorry because she was caught
Exactly!!!

I pity any man who brings over a naija lady to America, untested

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria / Share Your Memes, The Comrade Pepe Challenge Thread / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.