Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Broke Up With My Cheating Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Cheating Partner (25262 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by naturefellow(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
PussyGalore:

He did not catch her with another guy!
LOL. Devil's advocate.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by motionarena: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Megabig:
Is something wrong with this our generation because I saw how my parents had a great marriage just like most of their friends.

I think relationships are not meant for some people and we have to all understand that it’s ok to be single for the rest of your lives.
Why put so much pressure to get hooked with someone when you know your mind is probably somewhere else, is it desperation, greed or the insatiable nature of the human life?

So I dropped my ex at the Chinese cuisine (yes I have to be specific because she will read this and should know I wrote it)she works at on Tuesday,this is usually our routine since she starts work at 8am and I start at 9am to end at 5pm,she gets home late at 9pm sometime depending on her shift.
On Wednesday,we drove as usual and on getting to her workplace, there were 3 police cars and yellow ribbons crossed over there with some people in front of it.This colleague of hers immediately seeing us trying to park there said “there is no need y’all,some 14 year old came to the store and shoot up the whole place around 5pm yesterday”.
I was shocked because she should be at work too and how come she’s not aware of what we both are seeing and she tried shutting the lady up and I then further asked the lady why she also showed up since it happen yesterday and she ought to have known,she said because she’s scheduled to work today just like my babe and she was just looking at my ex,you know when you look at someone like “ hope everything is ok”?

My ex didn’t exit the car and I had to ask her where she was the previous day because I dropped her there at work,she started stammering that she went to see her lawyer,I then had to ask,so after seeing your lawyer at 5pm(which is obviously a lie because corporate mostly close at 5pm),you didn’t return to work because you ought to have known that someone was killed at your job, she then said she went home, then how did I get home before her because I close at 5pm and gets home before 6pm, I didn’t want her to keep blabbing,I immediately called her lawyers office and guess what guys?Her next appointment is June 12(Again,I wrote this so she can see it’s me).
I immediately started recording a video with my camera faced down and repeated every question and she answered just in case she goes to court and I’ll nail the devil.
I sha took my key from the evil,cashapped her money to take a train to her brothers place.Till today she never reach her bros place because he called and said she’s not picking and she is constantly texting.

This is a girl that got to America two years ago(I didn’t bring her)and just doing menial job for now while she work on getting her documents and also,she’s not paying rent(In todays America),I was even planning on doing something serious before the year runs out because normally,she seem homely, peaceful and seem quite calm unlike most party-prone babes we have around(E be like na this one’s worst).

What shocked me most was that I didn’t even get angry, I was just disappointed that I wasted my time but it didn’t seem like I lost something(why is that?).

Another trust shattered… smh

Mumu man.
Instead u should be grateful she missed work as she may have been gun down.

You are here crying because ur male ego is shattered

2 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
bro, people who can look you dead in the eyes and be DECEITFUL; DISHONEST and DISRESPECTFUL (i am not gonna say "unfaithful" because its not confirmed yet) are the worst of the worst.... as you didnt bring her to the US, it is all good. send her back where you met her!

good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by naturefellow(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:
So, she can't go anywhere else when she's off duty? It has to be your place? I'm not understanding....
How are you sure she went to see a man just because she was not at work nor your place on that day? The way you men conclude some times enh?

She may just want time alone but didn't know how to tell you and then seized the opportunity to do so during her off duty. Maybe you're the clingy type of boyfriend that always wants her to be around. No time for herself or don't you know we sometimes need a break from too much gum body?

I remember I used to do it to my guy then. I'll just run and go to my elder sisters place and spend a month. if you see the way he'll be calling me to come back to area ( we lived in the same area while my sister was in faraway Okoko) like I've been gone for a year. Those alone moments is usually refreshing abeg. Free the girl and stop overeacting.
you'd have difficulty passing English comprehension test/IELTS, walahi!

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Ingriid(f): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
torqque7:
Sorry bro..this hoes ain’t loyal..

Can u guys just stop all these for Christ sake. Is it every Nigerian lady that's bad according to u guys here on Nairaland.
Did u read d chat where d lady was telling her supposed boyfriend that she's suicidal? Oh gosh!
This guy isn't even bothered about that! What sorts of generation is this with no human sympathy ! Damn!

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by EastAlchemist: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
luminouz:

Konji don kill this one sotey he dey find pussy to fuq...

What exactly do you offer her, another free housing? grin grin grin
Your sis lives in America?
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by mich2012: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
oz4real83:
A pig will always be a pig , no matter where u take it, never expect anything with good smell to come out from an anus, unfortunately, we never know which girl will turn out to be an anus because it is never written on the face embarassed. So sorry bro for such painful experience.

Very true unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by dinachi(m): 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Megabig:
Is something wrong with this our generation because I saw how my parents had a great marriage just like most of their friends.

I think relationships are not meant for some people and we have to all understand that it’s ok to be single for the rest of your lives.
Why put so much pressure to get hooked with someone when you know your mind is probably somewhere else, is it desperation, greed or the insatiable nature of the human life?

So I dropped my ex at the Chinese cuisine (yes I have to be specific because she will read this and should know I wrote it)she works at on Tuesday,this is usually our routine since she starts work at 8am and I start at 9am to end at 5pm,she gets home late at 9pm sometime depending on her shift.
On Wednesday,we drove as usual and on getting to her workplace, there were 3 police cars and yellow ribbons crossed over there with some people in front of it.This colleague of hers immediately seeing us trying to park there said “there is no need y’all,some 14 year old came to the store and shoot up the whole place around 5pm yesterday”.
I was shocked because she should be at work too and how come she’s not aware of what we both are seeing and she tried shutting the lady up and I then further asked the lady why she also showed up since it happen yesterday and she ought to have known,she said because she’s scheduled to work today just like my babe and she was just looking at my ex,you know when you look at someone like “ hope everything is ok”?

My ex didn’t exit the car and I had to ask her where she was the previous day because I dropped her there at work,she started stammering that she went to see her lawyer,I then had to ask,so after seeing your lawyer at 5pm(which is obviously a lie because corporate mostly close at 5pm),you didn’t return to work because you ought to have known that someone was killed at your job, she then said she went home, then how did I get home before her because I close at 5pm and gets home before 6pm, I didn’t want her to keep blabbing,I immediately called her lawyers office and guess what guys?Her next appointment is June 12(Again,I wrote this so she can see it’s me).
I immediately started recording a video with my camera faced down and repeated every question and she answered just in case she goes to court and I’ll nail the devil.
I sha took my key from the evil,cashapped her money to take a train to her brothers place.Till today she never reach her bros place because he called and said she’s not picking and she is constantly texting.

This is a girl that got to America two years ago(I didn’t bring her)and just doing menial job for now while she work on getting her documents and also,she’s not paying rent(In todays America),I was even planning on doing something serious before the year runs out because normally,she seem homely, peaceful and seem quite calm unlike most party-prone babes we have around(E be like na this one’s worst).

What shocked me most was that I didn’t even get angry, I was just disappointed that I wasted my time but it didn’t seem like I lost something(why is that?).

She is not suicidal anything, she's trying to emotionally manipulate you. That's how they roll. For all I care she could even be a lesbian playing on your intelligence. I have long resolved never to trust most Nigerian girls.

5 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ingriid:
Can u guys just stop all these for Christ sake. Is it every Nigerian lady that's bad according to u guys here on Nairaland.
Did u read d chat where d lady was telling her supposed boyfriend that she's suicidal? Oh gosh!
This guy isn't even bothered about that! What sorts of generation is this with no human sympathy ! Damn!

you women and your EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL nonsense... so the lady is DECEITFUL/DISHONEST and DISRESPECTFUL to her man, he decides to get rid of her....now she comes back with some yeye suicidal talk to try to play the victim, thus he told her to call the suicide line, and basta....what else do you expect men to do when facing foul women like the above? do you want him to stay with her simply because she "supposedly" is suicidal?! do you think it is that easy...aka you do whatever nonsense in a r/ship and when you get caught, just play the suicide victim for sympathy and/or to have the guy forget the deceitful/dishonest/disrespectful woman that you are?

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Megabig:

An okpetu in Europe na s okpetu. Na just accent go change.
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by MuslimIgbo: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
koladata:
sorry about your experience bro, going by what you described about her, i think there's something she's not comfortable with about you and she's trying to way her options, she might not be as bad as you think, sit her down, you guys can't be friends again but you don't have to block each other, once in a while hello and hi is not bad.. most of them are the same, learn to remember them for the few good they did and move on without hard feelings.
Senseless adviser

3 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Gasayi(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

not worth it . Don't waste your money
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by PROPHETmichael: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
You did well and I'm proud of the actions you've taken.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by BloomingDale(f): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Most men nowadays expect women to be sampling only their weak egusi, while they go about tasting rich varieties. Orisirisi men. Las, las everybody go grow sense to sample variety. If you sample, I sample. God no go vex.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Sweetvie: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hmm
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Brushstrokes20: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... Ve been there done that and it hurts DIFFERENTLY !

# Life lesson learnt the HARD WAY!...
# NEVER PERSONALISE A PUBLIC PROPERTY

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Gasayi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:

Have you tried it before?

Like do you have a personal experience?

try then have a personal experience
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by emmaodet: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
luminouz:

Jesus fuqin Christ!

I knew men like you would come out to defend rubbish. Shey dem cûrse you with this mentality of defending hôes ni? Even when it's glaring she cheated, you are still defending her? It's men like you that have made these women bold enough to do the rubbish they are doing.

She was in a friend's place and said na lawyers office she dey? Which one was easier to confess?
You are a simp,nigga

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by torqque7(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ingriid:

Sorry you are offended but the lack of sympathy didn’t just happen over night,it has an origin and MOST Nigerian girls arnt loyal not just Nigerian girls tho so don’t take it too personal. Truth is most are selfish and want to eat their cake and still have it.

I am speaking from experience, I have dated girls who cheated and threatened suicide like twice,infact one was even disvirgined by me and they still cheated and got caught. They always threaten suicide so they can blackmail men emotionally. There is a video trending online of a married woman who cheated on her husband with his bestfriend and as usual she wanted to blackmail her husband Emotionally by threatening suicide to drink sniper even with her kids in the other room.

Her smart husband just started recording the whole thing so the world wouldn’t blame him for her death,sure enough she drank it and threw the mug she poured it in on her husband and still came and sat close to him,few mins latter the poisons effect kicked in and she started grabbing her chest and stomach and groaning in pain foaming from the mouth,her husband called the kids and one brought milk to give her to drink and she still rejected it even when her little boy came around looking confused and trying to help his mum she still refused the milk because of how wicked hearted she was. You did wrong and still trying to emotionally blackmail the innocent man..she sha died. Men can forgive almost anything but cheating hmm it takes the extra grace of God and that almost never happens ,and in this case she cheated with his best friend so I have no Sympathy for people like that.

As for the O.P and his cheating girl,he is better off without her,she will still cheat on him again if he lets her back in his life, a cheating woman is more dangerous than a Venomous snake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by seguno2: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Megabig:

Was your partner aware of your HIV status, which you talked about on another thread

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Rossycares(f): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Relationship wahala everywhere!
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Martinez39s(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:
So, she can't go anywhere else when she's off duty? It has to be your place? I'm not understanding....
How are you sure she went to see a man just because she was not at work nor your place on that day? The way you men conclude some times enh?

She may just want time alone but didn't know how to tell you and then seized the opportunity to do so during her off duty. Maybe you're the clingy type of boyfriend that always wants her to be around. No time for herself or don't you know we sometimes need a break from too much gum body?

I remember I used to do it to my guy then. I'll just run and go to my elder sisters place and spend a month. if you see the way he'll be calling me to come back to area ( we lived in the same area while my sister was in faraway Okoko) like I've been gone for a year. Those alone moments is usually refreshing abeg. Free the girl and stop overeacting.
Trash sympathises with trash and trashy conduct. You are just another trash.

4 Likes

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by ibrahim55(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
Miracood2:
Is the thread a deliberate attempt to confuse me?.

Because I don't understand a thing you posted
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Megabig: 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
seguno2:

Was your partner aware of your HIV status, which you talked about on another thread

Of course, she’s aware I’m undetectable. I actually didn’t bother about her status since we both came back negative on other diseases.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Megabig: 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
motionarena:

Mumu man.
Instead u should be grateful she missed work as she may have been gone down.

You are here crying because ur male ego is shattered

You are unwell, I should be grateful she cheated and lied? What ego are you talking about you clown

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Megabig: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ingriid:

Please check urself again and again and again.
This lady is never the problem u are!
Tutor me, I dropped someone off at work and she didn’t go to work? And not aware of what happened at work same day I dropped her, alright run along

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Bordey: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Megabig: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
EastAlchemist:

Abeg if you be the girlfriend way him dump
And you’re reading this
I love you
Which part of America you Dey Biko

Drop your email address so she can reach out to you, she’s actually calm. May be the right partner for you
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Trizyd(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Guess many some people here can't read.
1. She was obviously cheating, she was not supposed to be at work that day but still lied to the nigga she's on her way to work. Most of her working hours are spent with someone else.

2. She lied she's was with her lawyer. Covering up her tracks. Well I give her, she's a good manipulator.

Guy, I can perceive you loved her, reason why your heart is still processing the pain and not feeling anything yet.
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by BloomingDale(f): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
luminouz:

Jesus fuqin Christ!

I knew men like you would come out to defend rubbish. Shey dem cûrse you with this mentality of defending hôes ni? Even when it's glaring she cheated, you are still defending her? It's men like you that have made these women bold enough to do the rubbish they are doing.

She was in a friend's place and said na lawyers office she dey? Which one was easier to confess?
You are a simp,nigga

What happened to the saying, “Men are the master key that can open numerous locks? Looks like more and more master keys are opening the same lock.

Whose fault is it then? The master key that can open numerous locks, or the ordinary lock that was made to be opened by numerous master keys?

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Megabig: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
cocolacec:

I think you jumped into conclusions,she was never caught red handed with another man.She could be afraid of opening up somethings to you for fear of being dumped.There is no guarantee sge went to a man's place unless you caught her in the act.She could be at a friend's place.
Communication is the key.

What exactly did she go then? I mean she travelled twice on vacation already without me because I’m busy with work. I made sure a relationship shouldn’t stop us from living our life’s. I can bet my penis it’s a man, she was on a video call in the bedroom once and when I walked it she ended the call, I didn’t ask who was that and she said her elder bro called on video. The elder bro she referenced i understand recently do no know how to use social media. I just moved on from the conversation so we don’t stress it all. So why lie?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria / Share Your Memes, The Comrade Pepe Challenge Thread / 1 Of My Best Friend's Constant Veneration On My Mom :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.