Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Broke Up With My Cheating Partner - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Up With My Cheating Partner (25261 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by YoshihideSuga: 5:28am On Apr 10, 2023
Megabig:

I hate monitoring people,I believe a relationships is not meant to choke us,but maybe I loose guard much.she has gone on vacation to Florida and Ohio and I didn’t follow cos of work again because we should live our lives even while I’m relationship. Aren’t we all adults abeg?

Honestly, we share the same mentality. I am not good at controlling people. I believe people should do what they like provided they are honest enough. I am not going to dictate to an adult how to behave. Because in a relationship, the adult is expected to know what is good and bad. I will play my part by being honest and faithful because it's the right to do. I expect the same from her, but to dictate how she behaves? No.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by YoshihideSuga: 5:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Jecint:
It's now you're talking, you've actually been suspecting her and your suspicions were just confirmed. The initial post didn't show she cheated

Read his post clearly - she lied. Anyone with clear intentions wouldn't lie. Unfaithfulness is hinged on being dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by 00FFT00(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2023
koladata:
sorry about your experience bro, going by what you described about her, i think there's something she's not comfortable with about you and she's trying to way her options, she might not be as bad as you think, sit her down, you guys can't be friends again but you don't have to block each other, once in a while hello and hi is not bad.. most of them are the same, learn to remember them for the few good they did and move on without hard feelings.

Exactly what purpose is that fake association supposed to serve?.
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by sync(f): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2023
Have a discussion with her to find out where she truly was. It’s possible that it’s not what you even think.
You mentioned her good qualities, don’t be in a hurry to just end it all. There’s nothing really out there
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by kindredspirit(m): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2023
sync:
Have a discussion with her to find out where she truly was. It’s possible that it’s not what you even think.
You mentioned her good qualities, don’t be in a hurry to just end it all. There’s nothing really out there

Seems you missed the part where the girl's elder brother advised the OP to move on, because the girl is dating someone else, a divorced man who has a daughter.
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Barezzoflagos: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Sorry, you had your hopes shattered...I know how it feels to invest in a relationship hoping it will lead to something meaningful and voila,it crashes.Do we stop loving after such experience ?? No.Dust yourself and move ahead...The best is yet to come.What's meant to be; will be....
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by Charismatic107: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
EriMma1:
So, she can't go anywhere else when she's off duty? It has to be your place? I'm not understanding....
How are you sure she went to see a man just because she was not at work nor your place on that day? The way you men conclude some times enh?

She may just want time alone but didn't know how to tell you and then seized the opportunity to do so during her off duty. Maybe you're the clingy type of boyfriend that always wants her to be around. No time for herself or don't you know we sometimes need a break from too much gum body?

I remember I used to do it to my guy then. I'll just run and go to my elder sisters place and spend a month. if you see the way he'll be calling me to come back to area ( we lived in the same area while my sister was in faraway Okoko) like I've been gone for a year. Those alone moments is usually refreshing abeg. Free the girl and stop overeacting.
Did you read what the OP wrote up there or did you miss the part where she said she went to see her lawyer which was obviously a lie? Make una dey read next time before rushing to make comment
Re: Broke Up With My Cheating Partner by topeluvu(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Megabig:

Yes, 100 percent
probably one of the major reasons for her unstable mind state..
One thing in life, sincere love is scarce to have but overall, you can groom what you have..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man / Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.