Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown (35631 Views)

UFC: Israel Adesanya Was Paid $500,000 For Defeating Marvin Vettori / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship / Israel Adesanya Knocks Out Robert Whittaker Now UFC Middleweight Champ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Normal

1 Like

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Adedotguy: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2023
cool
Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by SavageResponse(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2023
He did it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by treatise: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2023
HonNL:
Adesanya after the victory:
I told you the hunter is now the hunted. I told you this before, thank you. Thank you for all what you've done. Thank you for beating me because beating me, he made me a better fighter, a better person.

In this camp, I didn't Bleep around. If you know me, you know I like a vacation but I didn't Bleep around, I stayed on the grind, I put myself through

Recall the two met in November with Adesanya looking to maintain his spot atop the middleweight and pound-for-pound rankings. But Pereira had other ideas for his former kickboxing rival. Despite appearing to be down heading into the final round of the fight, Pereira unleashed massive hooks that rocked Adesanya before the referee called off the action for the late TKO to crown a new champion.

In the rematch, it was the PEOPLE'S CHAMPION who triumphed this time.
Wow, I am happy for this talk and do

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Mayorseun: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2023
This guy mean business seriously....
CONGRATULATIONS BRO.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by juman(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2023
Very good.
Congrats.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by BeanX(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2023
My nigga, congrats to the style bender. Omo Yoruba dada niyen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by noahnaira: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2023
LAGOS EXPERIENCE ABUNDANCE EVENT WILL BE MIND-BLOWING.

You are welcome to be Part of our Mission of Empowering a Million Families Globally to Live an Extraordinary Lifestyle of Freedom and Unending Abundance.

📍THIS EVENT WILL BE HOLDING THIS SUNDAY THE 16TH DAY OF APRIL BY 3:30PM AT RADDISON BLU IKEJA LAGOS

If You Consistently Surround yourself with Winners, Winning will Become Your Daily Experience.

Decide to Live Beyond all LIMITATIONS.

Click on the link to register for FREE before tickets go on sales /EXPERIENCEABUNDANCE
📌LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE

#limitless2023 #ItradeupGlobal #limitlesspossibilities
#TrustMyJudgement #Entreprenoah #entrepreneurmindset
Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by ComptonGee: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2023
Izzzu!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by tunatrezy(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2023
Fighter2029:
My Easter is made,that win was convincing just like Peter Obi won the presidential election convincingly...... Congrats to Israel, congrats in advance to Obi for regaining his mandate.

Do you have to bring Peter obi to this
Common wake up bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Fearyourcreator: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2023
bigcee:

You don't have sense
You should know them

1 Like

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Bahamas95(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2023
Congratulations to our brother. cool

This is the real combat sport not that hollywood WWE.... Person go dey ring dey fight another person go dey outside dey distract am and the mumu go dey talk to am forget fight. Who dey fight like dat? grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by ipobarecriminals: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2023
neyop85:
Omo Adesanya on this one!!!

Thank you for making Naija proud.

Pereira should go to court or write a letter to the POTUS just like the people he has a striking resemblance with.

who are those people he has a striking resemblance with angry angry angry grin cheesy angry sad cool
Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Slayar: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2023
It was always painful watching Adèsanya lose to Perriera. Poatan isn't as skilled as Adèsanya, only that right hand .

Adèsanya lured him into that knock out.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Donedeal1(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2023
Joshua first

Israel now

Who is next?.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by JaskanFactor: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2023
barbaric culture that is even beneath the low wild animals will stoop to, messing with what you dont know its meaning.
Cause you dont know the meaning of watching two people beat each other bloody for the entertainment of others.

Cause a world where fight becomes entertainment, is going to end in style.
Dont forget the entire planet is a female womb that works tirelessly to produce life, on which you put a stage to fight for pleasure.

The only good thing about seeing fight for pleasure being a big industry is that you have all the evidence you need that the world has gone mad.

And now that MMA/UFC style fight is relegating boxing to the past , a new more dangerous escalation in this form of entertainment is reached as UFC/MMA is more dangerous than boxing. Since you can use both hands and legs to destroy what came from his mothers womb for the pleasure of the audience..

That thing that gives you pleasure when watching two men beat each other up, is an entity that is your most vicious enemy. Cause that pleasure will lead you to your own blood shed eventually. And the whole world that shared that pleasure along with you.

Think about it for a second, just for a second, if you derive pleasure from bloody confrontation or you know anybody that does, that person is a threat to everybody around them.

As they say, the mice will play when the cats away.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Dbestbrest: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2023
What a cold night for Pereira!! The knockout was out of the blues! Congratulations Stylebender, more wins for you and your trainers. You have proved once again that Nigerians are resilient people that once they set their eyes on the goals, they overcame all odds to snatch victory. You are a great Nigerian

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by grafixdon: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2023
To think this guy is a complete Ajebo, with rich parents still this rugged?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Brushstrokes20: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2023
.. And the KING IS BACK! cool

Big congrats to izzy!
PROUDLY NIGERIAN
PROUDLY omoluabi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by JOemmy(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Is it true that there's a planned merger between the wwe and the ufc?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Felabarmudia: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2023
HonNL:
Adesanya after the victory:
I told you the hunter is now the hunted. I told you this before, thank you. Thank you for all what you've done. Thank you for beating me because beating me, he made me a better fighter, a better person.

In this camp, I didn't Bleep around. If you know me, you know I like a vacation but I didn't Bleep around, I stayed on the grind, I put myself through

Recall the two met in November with Adesanya looking to maintain his spot atop the middleweight and pound-for-pound rankings. But Pereira had other ideas for his former kickboxing rival. Despite appearing to be down heading into the final round of the fight, Pereira unleashed massive hooks that rocked Adesanya before the referee called off the action for the late TKO to crown a new champion.

In the rematch, it was the PEOPLE'S CHAMPION who triumphed this time.

Congrats my ninja..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by correctguy101(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2023
This sport is fine way to remove the stubborn children from the streets.

Who said touts and thugs are useless? They can just create something like this in Nigeria so the baastards could beat themselves up for our entertainment, grin of course good money will be made on the way.

I love UFC sha, kudos Ómó Adesanya

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by greypencils: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2023
Ouuuu, Satisfying! You did it mutherfucker!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Maxxim: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2023
Mhurfhy:
After all the promises he still did it. I just hope this is not a fixed match just to set another Israel Vs Pereira 3 for the money. Congrats Israel chukwuemeka Shuaibu Adesanya
The probability of the duo meeting again is really slim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Oracleee: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2023
My love for the last style blender and kamaru Usman is not from here.....

I know we are bouncing back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Surebami(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2023
Epic!

I also pray Kamaru Usman too gains back his belt somehow.

Congrats izzy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by bigdammyj: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2023
Congratulations to him.

2 Likes

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by theredaddy: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2023
Fighter2029:
My Easter is made,that win was convincing just like Peter Obi won the presidential election convincingly...... Congrats to Israel, congrats in advance to Obi for regaining his mandate.

uncle you made a mistake ... it is stolen manhood not mandate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Donmobi(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2023
The goat!!🐐🐐

2 Likes

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by windvane(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2023
finallybusy:
I never esperredit. I thought Alex would TKO him in the fourth round especially as he fought a careful battle this time. In fact both fighters performed more careful this time. The knockout came from nowhere. I’m looking forward to their third bout. Izzy finally capitalized on Poatan’s weakness so it’ll go this way again.

Chimaev is a noisemaker. He’ll duck no different from what he did against Diaz.
the 3rd fight will never happen...if it was a split decision then u would get such.....the Brazilian will never come close to fighting for the belt again,he would have to go through the ranks to fight for the title

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown by Archworld(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2023
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU1y2bsocKY

In all the videos I'm seeing on YouTube the knocked out part is cut off . I want to see the vital part

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Jose Mourinho Named Highest Paid Manager In World Football [Top 5] / Enyimba FC Train At Their Renovated Stadium After Two Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.