Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. (5437 Views)

My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua / I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Why Did Jesus Really Come To The Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by PointB: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ok

TO save my time, Jesus is actually Joshua or old testament.
I hope you're happy now

So why not call the two Joshuas - Jesus?
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

The one in the New Testament.

You are only deceiving yourself worshipping Iesus chrestus awon ti isis chrestus cheesy

The forged Jesus Christ of the New Testament of a book of myth?

De play
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2023
PointB:

So why not call the two Joshuas - Jesus?

We all know who we refer to
Joshua is actually a more correct English rendition of Yeshua but it makes no difference since we know who we are referring to, the Son of God.
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The forged Jesus Christ of the New Testament of a book of myth?

De play

Your earliest New Testaments known as codex sinaiticus are works of Chrestians.
You should be asking yourself who are Chrestians ;

Dey worship Iesus chrestus and yahweh or is it YALDABOATH, eyin fallen watchers cheesy

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

Your earliest New Testaments known as codex sinaiticus are works of Chrestians.
You should be asking yourself who are Chrestians ;

Dey worship Iesus chrestus and yahweh or is it YALDABOATH, eyin fallen watchers cheesy

Small time, you'll see another random article on the internet that the Chrestians were worshipping Amadioha. So, keep looking for what you want to read

1 Like

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Small time, you'll see another random article on the internet that the Chrestians were worshipping Amadioha. So, keep looking for what you want to read

I’m still waiting for link to your real sources from real authorship.

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

I’m still waiting for your real sources from real authorship.

Lol
grin
Keep waiting

The mythical Chrestians or the historical ones?
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lol
grin
Keep waiting

The mythical Chrestians or the historical ones?
Have you gone empty like yahweh?, you can’t give us link to your real source from real authorship again?
Fallen watchers sha cheesy

The cult of isis chrest is well documented. We are talking about the Iesus chrestus in your New Testament.

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

Have you gone empty like yahweh?, you can’t give us link to your real source from real authorship again?

The cult of isis chrest is well documented. We are talking about the Iesus chrestus in your New Testament.

Cult of a mythical person
You are displaying what I Maynmentedness

You don't believe in the bible cis it is myth to you
You don't believe Jesus existed or that is works were true
I showed you that secular historian confirms much of what the Bible says
You are talking nonsense
Go and look for where they worshipped Amadioha na
Maynment

1 Like

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

I dropped that of Josephus to Tacitus to soeticus to Pliny. All of them were interpolated to you.

MainMENTEDman
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by PointB: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

We all know who we refer to
Joshua is actually a more correct English rendition of Yeshua but it makes no difference since we know who we are referring to, the Son of God.

Did the god of Israel ask you to change his son's name? How do you know that the power and authority has been transferred from Joshua to Jesus?
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Cult of a mythical person
You are displaying what I Maynmentedness

You don't believe in the bible cis it is myth to you
You don't believe Jesus existed or that is works were true
I showed you that secular historian confirms much of what the Bible says
You are talking nonsense
Go and look for where they worshipped Amadioha na
Maynment
Is that not how all cult are?
Cult of yahweh? Cult of zeus?
Why are you thinking like an animal? Oopps you are one

Why should I “believe” in books?, i “know” books.

You did not show me any secular historian that confirmed the nonsense your bible said.
Tacitus was talking about Chrestians, Suetonius was talking about Chrestians and have you forgotten y’all were first called Chrestians at Antioch in what year?
So how could they refer to iesus chrestus in your New Testament, think na.
The people that wrote New Testament used Josephus work to write it.

UnfortunatelyAnimalJAH!

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I dropped that of Josephus to Tacitus to soeticus to Pliny. All of them were interpolated to you.

MainMENTEDman

Yes it’s evident.
Please paste your sources.
Josephus was talking about judas of Galilee, Tacitus was talking about Chrestians so as Suetonius.
What did pliny say about “Chrestians”? He said they are pagan worshippers grin

All your sources are from dubious places. Bwahahahah

UnfortunateAnimalJAH!

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
PointB:

Did the god of Israel ask you to change his son's name? How do you know that the power and authority has been transferred from Joshua to Jesus?
Is it the spelling of the name that is important or the PERSON behind the name?

Abeg shift

Lemme digress
Why it that Bible mentions God as creating the Heavens and Earth 'in the beginning' but we read that the Heavens appeared on the second day and the earth and seas on the third day?
We're they created in the beginning or much later?
If you understand this question, you'll gain proper understanding about what you asked earlier about light shining in the first day and sun and moon and stars appearing on the fourth day
Note that every light has a source

As for Joshua, Joshua died and remains in the grave as he was buried after they gained the Promised Land. Are you asking if God transfered authority from a Dead man to his son, Jesus Christ?
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

Yes it’s evident.
Please paste your sources.
Josephus was talking about judas of Galilee, Tacitus was talking about Chrestians so as Suetonius.
What did pliny say about “Chrestians”? He said they are pagan worshippers grin

All your sources are from dubious places. Bwahahahah

UnfortunateAnimalJAH!

I address the questions but it seems my son did not see it. Check previous posts

Is it the Mythical Judas of Galilee of a mythical book?
Are you referring to mythical Chrestians
Josephus that was interpolated is now talking about another person entirely

You de ment indeed
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I address the questions but it seems my son did not see it. Check previous posts

Is it the Mythical Judas of Galilee of a mythical book?
Are you referring to mythical Chrestians
Josephus that was interpolated is now talking about another person entirely

You de ment indeed

You addressed nothing, listen animal.
Judas of Galilee is documented well in Josephus books, Josephus himself is a Chrestian.
Your New Testament is a Chrestian work.

You are a dumb animal, you can’t understand.

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

Judas of Galilee is documented well in Josephus books, Josephus himself is a Chrestian.

The Jesus that was killed was a real person or a myth?

MAYNMENT
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The Jesus that was killed was a real person or a myth?

MAYNMENT

Jesus brother of james
Who was the father of james in the Josephus book?

ANIMALJAH cheesy

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

Mented human
So here, Jesus who you say is James brother but not Christ has followers?
Mented human

Interestingly, Jesus Christ had a brother called James but foolish atheists like you say the account was forged in a book5you regard as myth. Foolish people
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mented human
Mented human

Interestingly, Jesus Christ had a brother called James but foolish atheists like you say the account was forged in a book5you regard as myth. Foolish people

Animaljah.
Look up who judas of Galilee is and see if he has followers.

Interesting, James and simon mention in the Josephus were killed for their father movement.
Jospehus was talking about judas of Galilee, but desperate and idiotic theists like you went to forge a line and think we are dumb like them

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mented human
Mented human

If judas is james and simon with meneham father, who then is james brother called jesus and is chrest, is it meneham cheesy

Jospehus was talking about judas of Galilee. The james brother of jesus was written in that context, you can’t forge one line to prove your jewish savior.

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

If judas is james and simon with meneham father, who then is james brother called jesus and is chrest, is it meneham cheesy

Jospehus was talking about judas of Galilee. The james brother of jesus was written in that context, you can’t forge one line to prove your jewish savior.

So which ones was interpolated to the christ we hear of?
You see that your sense is not working
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

One person was executed by 2 different people?
You de ment
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

So which ones was interpolated to the christ we hear of?
You see that your sense is not working

Which christ?
Better look up the origin of the word “christ”

You see that you are an uneducated person like your creator yahweh?
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

Animaljah.
Look up who judas of Galilee is and see if he has followers.

Interesting, James and simon mention in the Josephus were killed for their father movement.
Jospehus was talking about judas of Galilee, but desperate and idiotic theists like you went to forge a line and think we are dumb like them

There was also a judas the Bible also mentioned in the first century and had followers
While the four historians talk about Jesus
Mumu ment can't make reference as to how the other 3 writers make it seem it was judas and not Jesus
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

One person was executed by 2 different people?
You de ment

Which one person was executed? Mention the names, it seems you’ve gone empty.

Who is the father of james in the Josephus work?
Who are the brothers of james?

Do you know Josephus also wrote about mary and Joseph ;, no they didn’t have give birth to no messiah

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

Which one person was executed? Mention the names, it seems you’ve gone empty.

Who is the father of james in the Josephus work?
Who are the brothers of james?

Do you know Josephus also wrote about mary and Joseph ;, no they didn’t have give birth to no messiah

Mythical Mary or Joseph or historical persons?
Maynment

Josephus was no believer in Jesus Christ and the jews did not accept anyone THEN as the Messiah or Jesus as having miraculous birth
Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

There was also a judas the Bible also mentioned in the first century and had followers
While the four historians talk about Jesus
Mumu ment can't make reference as to how the other 3 writers make it seem it was judas and not Jesus

Your authors of New Testament used Josephus work to write its story.

No historian talked about Iesus chrestus.

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mythical Mary or Joseph or historical persons?
Maynment

Josephus was no believer in Jesus Christ and the jews did not accept anyone THEN as the Messiah or Jesus as having miraculous birth

Mary and Joseph in the jospehus book you are using to defend Iesus chrestus.
Does Josephus write myths?

Josephus was a Chrestian, he knew no Iesus chrestus, jospehus was talking about judas of Galilee.

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Aemmyjah(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maynman:

Your authors of New Testament used Josephus work to write its story.

No historian talked about Iesus chrestus.

Mented man desperately went to look for something that suits him

Quoting from Wiki as you'll see in the images below

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by Maynman: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mented man desperately went to look for something that suits him

Quoting from Wiki as you'll see in the images below

Who is the father of james?
And who are his brothers grin
Y’all were first called Chrestian in antioch in what century?

Re: It's Easter, But Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross - A BBC Documentary. by PointB: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Is it the spelling of the name that is important or the PERSON behind the name?

Abeg shift

Lemme digress
Why it that Bible mentions God as creating the Heavens and Earth 'in the beginning' but we read that the Heavens appeared on the second day and the earth and seas on the third day?
We're they created in the beginning or much later?
If you understand this question, you'll gain proper understanding about what you asked earlier about light shining in the first day and sun and moon and stars appearing on the fourth day
Note that every light has a source

As for Joshua, Joshua died and remains in the grave as he was buried after they gained the Promised Land. Are you asking if God transfered authority from a Dead man to his son, Jesus Christ?

I don't know why you are so confused.

Maybe you should not muddle up everything together.

I'm not mentioning the 1st Joshua here, rather the 2nd Joshua which was renamed Jesus,

When the second Joshua was renamed Jesus, how did they know that the God of Israel approve that his son's name be changed from Joshua to Jesus? Mind you in the same bible, the 1st Joshua's name was not changed to Jesus, he lived and died as Joshua.

I will come back to the second part of your post later. I don't want you confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? / Veteran Missionary Mama Ruth Elton At 86 (photos) / Native Doctors, Occultic Men Now Operate As Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.