Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes To The Kitchen Naked (93626 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
oga, go and impregnate her. What is wrong with you and what language do you want her to speak in ? If she can't be free with you whom she loves then who do you want her to be free with ? Pùssy áss nigga angry
we have to bundle him and dump in a gutter at least, very far away 4rm her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by advanceDNA: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
he had useless expectations,that is why. we no suppose argue am, am disheartened.

Lol....
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by vivavik(f): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Men, them carry una up, una go shout nooo noooooo put me down, them keep una down, una go still shout noooo nooooo nopoo carry me up, what do y'all want sef? You see a girl who isn't pretending and trying to make you go crazy in love, yet your -ve thought is getting the better of you. Mtchew
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Truthshscrazy: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
marlow1962:
She don naked now u dy complain sad
What do men even want sef ? grin

1 Like

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by UrPapa: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
She’s a marine girl
That’s how they initiate people
Run for your life op
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Konjiboii: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pics of her unclothedness or we don't believe you

1 Like

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol....
cry
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
McStoic:

Bleep her stupor indeed. As if it's not the man's strength that is going. Your type view sex as a trophy.
he is supposed to temper Mercy with justice

Instead of tempering Mercy with aggression
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
vivavik:
Men, them carry una up, una go shout nooo noooooo put me down, them keep una down, una go still shout noooo nooooo nopoo carry me up, what do y'all want sef? You see a girl who isn't pretending and trying to make you go crazy in love, yet your -ve thought is getting the better of you. Mtchew
never generalize! did u naked 4 me, even in the dream? did u? angry
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Kano4tot2: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Listen to the first two comments and luck up!!
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Drjones109(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
She won carry Belle for u.... That's all bro
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Shugafree(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

cheesy cheesy

@ sleekyfingers,i just replied u on the other thread.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
he is supposed to temper Mercy with justice

Instead of tempering Mercy with aggression
4get dat bastard
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Tonytonex(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:
My gf just developed this recent habit of going to the kitchen with only her panties and shower cap leaving her breast bare.

Sometimes she will wear my polo(which is long on her cos I'm much taller) with no panties
This is a girl who is naked shy as recent as december last year.

I'm not supposed to suspect her cos she's from a very responsible home and possibly my wife to be but the experience of others have thought me to suspect any new move of the other gender no matter how innocent.

Do I need to worry about this?

Please mods help push to front page for more mature advise . This issue is of big concern to me
na sex dey hungry her. There's no big deal about it
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Okoroawusa: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
vivavik:
Nna ibu ife anyi n'akpo "osmallpia" in those days.

Idi okay for men cholo fa small and shapely...
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
we have to bundle him and dump in a gutter at least, very far away 4rm her.
I tire for the monkey grin
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by JOLLOFman(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Yes, I believe that to be true. When a man truly loves a woman, he never wants to Bleep her silly. Believe me.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Does this means that when a man has aggressive sex with a woman it simply means he doesn't love and cherish her? You said she should have sex with her gently if his investigation is positive
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Shopable: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:
My gf just developed this recent habit of going to the kitchen with only her panties and shower cap leaving her breast bare.

Sometimes she will wear my polo(which is long on her cos I'm much taller) with no panties

I'm not supposed to suspect her cos she's from a very responsible home and possibly my wife to be but the experience of others have thought me to suspect any new move of the other gender no matter how innocent.

Please mods help push to front page for more mature advise . This issue is of big concern to me

Ur suspicion is not strange. But so is her behaviour.

If a lady becomes sexually liberated and free around you. It means she likes u and is very comfortable around u.

She'll give u d best sex of your life. U would even call her a LovePeddler if u ain't careful.

The society makes most women lock that part of them inside. Truth is women who are sexually liberated are d best to have.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by francotunsco: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pics or adonbiliv!
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Goalnaldo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
If i get this kind one na to dey spank and grab the ass, but na huge temptation cause you fit go knack without condom come give her belle.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Toks2008(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:

THIS WORLD DON SPOIL...

Girlfriend and not even a wife yet.

Anyways there is no issue in that...
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by zolajpower: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:

And just think this nonsense made fp? I am waiting for the day my post will hit the front page. Seems the OP knows the mods hence the temerity this adult movie post has
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by adeniyi65(m): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
post=122407414:
, Is Following The Thread
You are not called to cover this abeg o!

2 Likes

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by vickydevoka(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:

Every lady has a skeleton in their cupboard
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Badgers14: 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
marlow1962:
She don naked now u dy complain sad

Comrade abeg off ya mic grin
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Spiff20(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Some kind of post I don't understand. What's supposed to be wrong with being naked in the kitchen? Or in any part of the house? She's indoors for Pete's sake and with you alone. No other eyes. Even if she's whoring around, it has nothing to do with being comfortable in your flesh indoors. Make una De rest sometimes.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Badgers14: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:
You expected her to wear blouse to the kitchen

Ungrateful boyfriend!

Nah, she supposed tie wrapper and gele grin
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:

Nooooo. Give her three piece suit make she wear enter the kitchen na
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by highchief1: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
NoToPile:
Mtchew, I still can't understand why girls these days won't just respect themselves.

Roaming about naked in a boyfriends house.

roaming like mtn 5g
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by chatinent: 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
Drop her number, let's call and caution her.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Princelyon247(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
My babe is like this
She's just secured and safe with you
That's all
Abi na only during kitchen session she dey
Naked?
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by donprinyo(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
BROS, IF ITS ONLY THE KITCHEN RUN BUT IF OTHERWISE LETS US KNOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.