Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

She Goes To The Kitchen Naked - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes To The Kitchen Naked (93602 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by gassbee: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bros i hope ur AK47 is stil active because ur complain of her is realy uncalled for n unecessary
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by meobizy(f): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
My cousin wants her number.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Luckysbab:

Boiled?! 😂😂😂😂😂
YEAH angry
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by CSTRR: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
But these girls na wa.
Man never marry you, but you don already open body like woman on a honeymoon in the Maldives.

Na wa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Ladymillion(f): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
You don. See am finish, o kwa ya?
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:
My gf just developed this recent habit of going to the kitchen with only her panties and shower cap leaving her breast bare.

Sometimes she will wear my polo(which is long on her cos I'm much taller) with no panties
This is a girl who is naked shy as recent as december last year.

I'm not supposed to suspect her cos she's from a very responsible home and possibly my wife to be but the experience of others have thought me to suspect any new move of the other gender no matter how innocent.

Do I need to worry about this?

Please mods help push to front page for more mature advise . This issue is of big concern to me

You're sleeping with her and you want her to keep pretending like you've not seen every inch of her body?

All these people messing around with persons they ain't married yet....

That's how breakup dey occur, next tin, nudes don hit social media.

Whatever happened to having a clean, respectful relationship and either getting married or genily parting if it doesn't work out?

3 Likes

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by meobizy(f): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Evestar200:
Na Everything una dey complain about Women for Nairaland

Women don suffer.
My girlfriend is female. Nairaland, what am I doing wrong?
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
gassbee:
Bros i hope ur AK47 is stil active because ur complain of her is realy uncalled for n unecessary
LET HIM CALL THE POLICE, DAT WILL NOT STILL JUSTIFY HIS USELESSNESS, HE MUST PAY. angry
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by CSTRR: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ladymillion:
Ofocurse, na see finish na.

Na to discharge the girl away remain now.

And can you blame him?

How can a young maiden with parents open body like that for boyfriend house?

1 Like

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by advanceDNA: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
OKOATA:
Make him GF dey wear sweater up and down na, na d person wey even carry woman matter for head I blame.

U no get the op complain...its not about going nakeéd to the kitchen .... its about the quick switch from shy babe to highly expressive all of a sudden......he's suspecting mayb the babe dey form gentle before as a smoke screen to sell decent girl vibes to am ....but couldnt pretend for too long so her real self just jump out...

1 Like

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
front page? that will not change anything,bastard.
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by iInjureHerYansh: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:
My gf just developed this recent habit of going to the kitchen with only her panties and shower cap leaving her breast bare.

Sometimes she will wear my polo(which is long on her cos I'm much taller) with no panties

I'm not supposed to suspect her cos she's from a very responsible home and possibly my wife to be but the experience of others have thought me to suspect any new move of the other gender no matter how innocent.

Please mods help push to front page for more mature advise . This issue is of big concern to me
I disvirgined my current gf. She was shy asf from the start but now she goes around the house naked like werey. She no dey even sleep with clothes on if she with me. And me dey always sleep with my boxers on.
So chill bro nothing to be scared she's just free with you and prolly be fantasizing about getting smashed in the kitchen. From another angle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by ukaface(f): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
jayAjoku:
he doesn’t have the balls to ask her that’s why he came here first
Tor! How we wan take help am bayi?
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by izubext007: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
If u are enjoying the the food she prepares den lock up
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by mich2012: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Smart dude....be like u be auditor or u dey watch too much FBI movies...or babes don show u pepper b4... grin

....She give u the usual shy girl and "i have only dated two guys" vibes....but all of a sudden she turn vixen abi?? grin

If na omo-mummy, looking for a decent lady vibes u carry come, What were u expecting?.na KJV version she go carry give u.... just keep looking out for redflags....

na baiting remain....

No lose guard

Lolz @ the bolded

1 Like

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Aboguede(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ladymillion:

Eziokwu grin

Nwa kedu ora
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by ericfabulous(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Adam and Eve simple
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

U no get the op complain...its not about going nakeéd to the kitchen .... its about the quick switch from shy babe to highly expressive all of a sudden......he's suspecting mayb the babe dey form gentle before as a smoke screen to sell decent girl vibes to am ....but couldnt pretend for too long so her real self just jump out...

who cares? he is wasting a chance, what a 4kery!
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by NoToPile: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
abdullahi45:

I tell you. What if they no longer end up married. Where's the honor, where is the self-esteem.

Same question I always ask, if the guy leaves her now she will be crying heartbreak up and down.

Honor ke? you are going too far seems honor is out of the equation these days.

3 Likes

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by CSTRR: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

You're sleeping with her and you want her to keep pretending like you've not seen every inch of her body?

All these people messing around with persons they ain't married yet....

That's how breakup dey occur, next tin, nudes don hit social media.

Whatever happened to having a clean, respectful relationship and either getting married or genily parting if it doesn't work out?
Clean relationship is unrealistic nowadays.

How many women dey marry without belle?

The sex is not even the problem. A lady can still have sex and respect herself.

Time to fuckkk, you fucck. When fucckk is over, She should cover up and dress well.

Not to leave body like a newly married wife when they are still in the boyfriend phase.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by LadyExcellency: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
post=122407459:

Tell , more please

Use tinyurl.ru to evade censoring your sites

2 Likes

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by advanceDNA: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
who cares? he is wasting a chance, what a 4kery!

Which chance is he wasting.??....he is not leaving the girl...he just wan know if he needs to be on the look out for red flags...
Ona a normal day...u gats dey on the look out with naija babe....let alone when something spook u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by ozoono(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:

Guy hwfar u nor dey see d green light. She want mak u give am belle, then she go hook you with dat for marriage. No this and no peace

3 Likes

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Sleekfingers: 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Kriss216:
You expected her to wear blouse to the kitchen

Ungrateful boyfriend!

cheesy cheesy grin

I beg no kill me with laughter
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by severee(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:

angry No picture mshew
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Bahamas95(m): 10:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lol, I can relate.

My girlfriend was also like that when we started, very shy. Immediately she got used to me she goes completely næked in my presence without even blinking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Sleekfingers: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Blupen969:
See you, see maggi, see salt and then see toto choose the one you want to lick and stop disturbing us oga

cheesy cheesy
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by ASIPA3(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
I think the babe is just being free with you nothing much!
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by Ellasure: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:

What else do you expect ?

If say six months ago she was shy as the fear lack of familiarities was hindering her rapport with you, she thus behaved reservedly. But now she has been observing you and sleeping with you and she is no longer having any serious fear concerning you, most women will do just what you are seeing.

You are also caught up too because you called her your wife to be already. Then enjoy the freedom and welcome to adulthood.

Adulthood has great responsibilities including taking good care of the lady and her happiness is maintained. Don't over maintain sha and always get engaged in discussions over daily activities as you see in the big brother shows. Encourage her to talk to you more than her going to gosip with her friends. Further, always enjoy her company and if you have any irritation let her know asap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
DeJoeee:

oga, go and impregnate her. What is wrong with you and what language do you want her to speak in ? If she can't be free with you whom she loves then who do you want her to be free with ? Pùssy áss nigga angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by nedekid: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
You are a lucky man, yet you don't know it. undecided
Re: She Goes To The Kitchen Naked by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Which chance is he wasting.??....he is not leaving the girl...he just wan know if he needs to be on the look out for red flags...
Ona a normal day...u gats dey on the look out with naija babe....let alone when something spook u
he had useless expectations,that is why. we no suppose argue am, am disheartened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.