Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel (89280 Views)

How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by ViceGovernor: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
GreatAutos:

Even if cam no dey rooms for privacy sake, cam no suppose dey passage to rooms?
Bro who told you hotels don't have camera inside rooms....I just dey laff
Everything that people are doing in hotel rooms the main owners are usually aware cause they have hidden cameras inside all rooms. But they can't say that publicly cause there'll be outrage.
There is no such thing as privacy.
Since when I spotted camera's in 2 of the biggest hotels in Ojo I stopped lodging in hotels....I even waved into one before I turn am upside down make the recorder know say I see am...that's New planet hotel in Ojo Lagos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by BRATISLAVA: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
chiedozie198100:

Lol, very funny comment.
man wey rent room checked out, but his guest was still in the room.

how do you check out of a room without turning in the keys to room?

whoever wrote this is just adding uneccessay stupid lies.

Maybe it's the Nigerian way of checking out grin
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkoYibo:

After the case of that Hilton Hotel in Ife that the owner was involved in the death of a guest, a lot of hotels in the SW took the security of guests very seriously to prevent implication in unfortunate happenings to guests.

It's actually a very good thing... I'm surprised some people here comment as if they don't know about that, or maybe they really don't know or the hotels they "patronise" don't do such

Even coming to clean the room every morning is a way of checking on the occupants of the room... I even talked rudely to a hotel management once because they didn't come to clean till afternoon, it wasn't about the neatness of the room, my major concern was, didn't they know it was a way of checking on the occupants of that room, aside the normal cleaning done what an occupant checks out by 12

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by cliqtips: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
eddynaira125:
if we are in a sane country so many people will be investigated

You mean in those sane countries, everyone there have legit work or source of income.

And you mean there are no prostitutes there ?

Abeg, I'm not saying she was a prostitute ooo.
Just had to ask those questions based on your comment.

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by BRATISLAVA: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
militarily:
Instead of concentrating on unravelling what killed her .. since she was fine when the gentleman left we are here talking mostly trash
Don't be surprised by what you will read here.

It's time for low hanging fruit to get happy that since they couldn't have her, she's dead. The amount of trash you will see while the potential killer walks free is pitiful.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by bluefilm: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Is that her real face without make up

That's actually her real face without life.

2 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by BackFromBalablu: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
And i been don dey plan to enter hook up line o cry
Which kind discouragement be this angry
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Bigseven(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Killerbag36:

See the mumu wen no go see next month u re a dead man walking fool
as you be god abi? grin you’ll find peace soon and then you’ll serve God. But first of all repeat this after me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by BRATISLAVA: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
cliqtips:

You mean in those sane countries, everyone there have legit work or source of income.

And you mean there are no prostitutes there ?

Abeg, I'm not saying she was a prostitute ooo.
Just had to ask those questions based on your comment.

Why are you lot more concerned about hypothetical prostitution, than by the fact that there's a potential murderer walking free?
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Juoflife1(f): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
This makes me really sad, I don't know why. RIP Khadi.
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Cajal(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
This wetland v close to me
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by gsmgold: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
RIP
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by since13o: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Bro who told you hotels don't have camera inside rooms....I just dey laff
Everything that people are doing in hotel rooms the main owners are usually aware cause they have hidden cameras inside all rooms. But they can't say that publicly cause there'll be outrage.
There is no such thing as privacy.
Since when I spotted camera's in 2 of the biggest hotels in Ojo I stopped lodging in hotels....I even waved into one before I turn am upside down make the recorder know say I see am...that's New planet hotel in Ojo Lagos

Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by BRATISLAVA: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
EriMma1:
When I talked they said what an adult does with her life is not any bodys business. See am.

What was she doing in a hotel?

All the questions about what she was doing in a hotel. When will you focus on why a man was there, what was he doing there, and why he had to murder her? When will there be preaching about male lust for money that results in the greatest evils? Even if all women stayed in churches nothing will change, these men have never been told that murder is evil. Rather their victim is blamed.

What is prostitution compared to murder that prostitution is seen as a just cause for murder on this forum? Why is it the only vice to Nigerians? No wonder there's so much murder and rape going on, because the victim is the worst person on earth and prostitution is morally reprehensible to a lot of you but murder isn't. However women decide to have sex is not reason enough for people to laud their murders and turn preachy about it.

Many who seem pleased at her death will still end up in hell with prostitutes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Greenback: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
there ain't no people in this world who are as evil as coneheaded structures, especially the ymm amongst them,very evil people!!!! In the twinkle of an eye,with the speed of sound, someone's head have been harvested or someone has been used for rituals
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Oddfinder012: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
centilad:
sad
Any CCTV Footage of the man she was with?
What's the identity of the man?
Why did he leave alone, not that they checked out together
Why should (must) they check out together?
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by izubext007: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Runs gone wild
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Killerbag36: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Warl0ck:
that u were concieved by ur Swipe & Unlock mum in brothel, doesnt mean u should talk to me without respect.

Assuming ur respect ur olosho of a mother u would ve not mention me please paste her number she's will be the first olosho I will use for ritual idiot
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Its better you do your soapy with peace of mind than; disguising as a half-shimi vendor at night to sell your body! What do I know. NgArmyterrorist!
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by sageb: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
eddynaira125:
Ashawo finally pay off big

Rest well in Hell

I keep telling people, There is more to flashy lifestyle

You are into business, you have not undergo series and parallel of business expansion, you are not even from wealthy home and you are living big, if we are in a sane country so many people will be investigated

sad reality
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by lereinter(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
eddynaira125:
Ashawo finally pay off big

Rest well in Hell

I keep telling people, There is more to flashy lifestyle

You are into business, you have not undergo series and parallel of business expansion, you are not even from wealthy home and you are living big, if we are in a sane country so many people will be investigated

This is satanic hatred

You want to carry her before that she didn't gree for you

You just commented like you know everything that happened

Without maybe, nawa O

If nigeria was a sane country, you would have been picked for questioning

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by sihamey: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
I am just imagining what she told her boyfriend.
I pray that every woman, married or not married that is cheating on her partner, may she go to that place of cheating and never returned alive.
Say amen if you agree with my prayers.
And the cheating man will escape the death smiley
God does not answer Selfish prayers
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by adecz: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
Most Nigerian ladies will be showing
off their so-called successes in some
businesses where nobody else is making
the type of money these girls claim to
be making.

Truth is, non of these females make real
money from their advertised businesses.
What they are actually advertising is themselves for hookups with Nigerian
moneybags who can book them for
weekends for up to N1million and above.

If they are lucky enough to give the
men correct action, the men can take
them as permanent side chicks and
spoil them with money, expensive cars
and buy houses for them and they will
come to the public telling us say na dem
"big God" do am for them.🤔🤔🤔🤔

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by ZINNYBANKS: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
And the funniest thing is they won't listen.I just hope Jesus open their eyes and ears .
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Bringbackmandat: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
sihamey:

And the cheating man will escape the death smiley
God does not answer Selfish prayers
the man and the woman should face the same thing. Say amen please
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Hopemanfx: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Totoinflencer
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by okrikaboi: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
No need to add gender as headline
Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Pvin: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkoYibo:

If you use hotels, you will know it is true. In fact, some will come to the room and knock before the first guest leaves the compound.

As a standard practice in the hospitality industry, once 2 people check in and 1 person checks out, the receptionist immediately checks on the remaining guest to confirm safety right before the first guest leaves the compound.
I know about this standard.
I only feel that the receptionist on duty might have neglected his/her duty that early morning having stayed woke all through the night. They should play the cctv camera

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by Rhozabeth(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
All female influencers are oloshos! If u don't believe, argue with ur keypad!!!
Even though i don't know her, i dont pity her!
When u live right, u will remain safe!

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by WithFact: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is one-sided story. The receptionist called and the lady answered that she's safe. Second passed, minutes after the receptionist called to inform her that they're overstaying boa boa. I doubt this narration from the hotel management

1 Like

Re: Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel by ukaface(f): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
potland:
swear say you neva collect money for sex b4, pretender
Make I swear with your pr.eek?
Say make your pre..eek no ever stand if I have collected money for sex before… make I swear like that?

Beans
You go just Dey vomit stupid assumptions like as if you know somebody before.
Dunno why y’all think all girls are the same, carry your mentality away from my mention.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch / Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.