Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. (2725 Views)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / State One Great Decision You Have Taken This 2022 / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by RichieDasaint: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Quitting my teaching job and joining yahooā€¯ by now I for still Dey recieve 30k salary monthly while leaving in one room apartment struggling with life but now a home and a car with steady cash out

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by frosy1(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Since you are a Virgin, how exactly will u know if a Girl is a Virgin or Not

U will likely be used as a Mugu by our Smart Naija ladies.

Just Find one Easy Lay babe in ur Street to Fcvkk.

Ur Dicck need some Experience. cool

This is where you missed it............ I never said my wife must be a virgin.... we all have our ups and down.............
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by LittleBigDick(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Leaving Naija ASAP immediately I left uni.
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Carcholce:

You really doing this? What made you made this decision?
I just decided to learn how to discipline myself incase i marry. It'll help me 2b faithful in marriage.
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh......no sex since 2019?bros u try ooh.

a month without sex for me,is lyk a month without victory..
It's just a matter of discipline.
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Blupen969(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Polynek:

Why did you say bro
Can you throw more light on that statement pls
You throw some money at me first

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Blupen969(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Polynek:

Please don't b too harsh, you don't know what He passed through over there
I don't have your time oga

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by akube34: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
frosy1:
Best decision was to remain a virgin. I Made that decision of no sex till wedding when I was in Jss2.
Now am 27years still a virgin and still counting.
aww that nice. The bad part now is you will now marry an ex runs girl from coded runs

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Clinghton: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
I and op are on the same platform.
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by frosy1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
akube34:
aww that nice. The bad part now is you will now marry an ex runs girl from coded runs

Awwww...... well I ain't anyone who fall in love blindly without first running a background check.....
Thanks for your concern
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Demonicus: 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
I decided to quit smoking and masturbation,

Best decisions of my life ever...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Closing my legs.

Leg wey redpillers go still open.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:

Leg wey redpillers go still open.
Wetin b Dix nal bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
Demonicus:

Omo da 1 no easy oo U really tried bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
Demonicus:

What is the method u used to stop masturbation

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Clinghton:
I and op are on the same platform.
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
You throw some money at me first
U too like Moni bro grin
Blupen969:
I don't have your time oga
Okay sir
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Njc1(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2023
Moving away from them,even when they thought I could not...
Always learn how to say no even if you have to say yes.. tongue
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Demonicus: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2023
Polynek:

What is the method u used to stop masturbation

I manifested it bro..
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Demonicus:

I manifested it bro..
I no understand bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Autobot05: 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Choosing God
Avoiding women and fornication

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do I Start From This / Looking For A Nigerian Girl / What Should She Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.