Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

She's At It Again-bb Gurls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's At It Again-bb Gurls (1991 Views)

Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do / Some Rugged Gurls Location On Nairaland;D / Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's At It Again-bb Gurls by tellwisdom: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2011
Ahh cry cry These Naija women matter tire me!  You can imagine a friend chatting with a New BBM friend, First time meeting oo shocked angry angry,

My friend: Watsup Olamide

The Girl: Hi, please lets Talk quick, cos my BIS will soon expire.(Indirectly asking for Renewal)

My Friend: Haba, why nw, you would definitely rechrge your BIS when it expires.

The Girl: I dont have money, or will you rechrge it for me??

My friend: Get a fucck outta my Friends list, Azzhoe grin grin

TOTAL STRANGERSSSSS, MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME angry angry angry  Wetin dey worry 80%of BB F-Users and 90% of Our dis gurls angry angry

Na by force to use BB?? angry, why do these people think they can always have their way anytime?? Oginiiiiiii sad sad ***Omo, i need GUN**. Enuff is enuff angry angry
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2011
Naija women and their BB wahala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

Ahh cry cry These Naija women matter tire me!  You can imagine a friend chatting with a New BBM friend, First time meeting oo shocked angry angry,

My friend: Watsup Olamide

The Girl: Hi, please lets Talk quick, cos my BIS will soon expire.(Indirectly asking for Renewal)

My Friend: Haba, why nw, you would definitely rechrge your BIS when it expires.

The Girl: I dont have money, or will you rechrge it for me??

My friend: Get a bleep outta my Friends list, Naugthy-person grin grin

TOTAL STRANGERSSSSS, MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME angry angry angry  Wetin dey worry 80%of BB F-Users and 90% of Our dis gurls angry angry

Na by force to use BB?? angry, why do these people think they can always have their way anytime?? Oginiiiiiii sad sad ***Omo, i need GUN**. Enuff is enuff angry angry

hahaha look at the format she waS trying to use to make the guy recharge her BB for her grin.Go to 2go and facebook and see the way nigerian girls beg guys to buy them BB or recharge their BBs for them.Naija women are so funny grin grin grin.
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2011
Boring! ***Yawns***
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by itiswell1(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2011
@OP why be say na all these kin girls u dey always meet. I tire for u o
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2011
it is well:

because those are the type of girls u see in naija grin
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2011
'The brothers are here agn' lol, whr's yeye for life, the last born,
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2011
bhusayor:

'The brothers are here agn' lol, whr's yeye for life, the last born,
Na wich one come be ur own sef tongue.Abi na lie d op lie? grin.
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by tellwisdom: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2011

[size=23pt]GBAM! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by duchess4: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2011
lefulefu:

oh! so na all naija girls de use BB now?
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by tellwisdom: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2011

Bros, see the question for up undecided undecided
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by duchess4: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2011
tellwisdom:

[/color]

[color=#000099]Bros, see the question for up undecided undecided

Oya answer the qweshuns na tongue grin
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by tellwisdom: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2011
sad sad You knw finish school? sad
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
~duchess~:

wich one be your own sef?.are u a stranger in naija? grin
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by tellwisdom: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
grin grin Maybe
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by qualified(f): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ OP, i wonder who really are
- ur kind of girls baffles me
- are ur stories really true
- do u just hate naija babes or do u have reasons 4 that
- ??
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by SAFO(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
Is Android not popular in Nigeria? Most people I know don't even use Blackberry's anymore. It's turning into antiquated technology.
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by CalienteMi: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
SAFO:

Is Android not popular in Nigeria? Most people I know don't even use Blackberry's anymore. It's turning into antiquated technology.

Cellphone companies still selling blackberries? shocked

Iphone of any number is the hottest item now.
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^ The question you should be asking is "How much is the BIS that he cant pay for? Let's do the maths! Of all the phone providers in Nigeria, Only ONE still charges up to 3000 naira a month for BIS! The rest, you can get as low as 1400 naira!
165 Naira = 1 US Dollars! #Edited# tongue
3000 Naira = 18.20 Us Dollars!
1400 Naira = 8.50 Us Dollars! shocked

Now you all can see how BROKE, these fools really are! Nuff Said! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by CalienteMi: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexkillz:

^^^ The question you should be asking is "How much is the BIS that he cant pay for? Let's do the maths! Of all the phone providers in Nigeria, Only ONE still charges up to 3000 naira a month for BIS! The rest, you can get as low as 1400 naira!
1 Naira = 165 US Dollars!
3000 Naira = 18.20 Us Dollars!
1400 Naira = 8.50 Us Dollars! shocked

Now you all can see how BROKE, these fools really are! Nuff Said! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hold on!  (carrying the one over, adding the 7, subtracting the 2, dividing the 8, and multiplying the 1)

Wait! I made an error. (getting the big pink eraser and erasing the 1 to a zero)

Yeah, you are right.  Broke fools indeed!   angry
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

Hold on!  (carrying the one over, adding the 7, subtracting the 2, dividing the 8, and multiplying the 1)

Wait! I made an error. (getting the big pink eraser and erasing the 1 to a zero)

Yeah, you are right.  Broke fools indeed!   angry

CalienteMi ¿cuál es su género?
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by paraphase(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
@sexkillz
1 Naira = 165 US Dollars!

So your own 1naira equals $165? shocked shocked shocked
Abeg Na which country get the Naira wey you talk becoz no be naija naira be that. lipsrsealed
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
paraphase:

@sexkillz
Abeg Na which country get the Naira wey you talk becoz no be naija naira be that. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Lmao that's what happens when you're in a rush
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

Wait!  I made an error.  (getting the big pink eraser and erasing the 1 to a zero)

[size=17pt]Yeah, you are right.  Broke fools indeed! [/size]  angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

paraphase:

@sexkillz
You sef! Dont you know typo when you see one? grin grin grin
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by CalienteMi: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
I have old blackberries from 10 years ago and I didn't know blackberries were still selling in Africa. I thought everyone moved on to Android phones.

I have an Iphone and thinking of getting the new galaxy that is coming out as my second phone. My husband saying I don't need another phone and I told him to bite me. I shouldn't have because he said when? SMH@men.
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
How bout iphone 5 coming soon
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by CalienteMi: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
I want the galaxy phone. I already have Iphone and the galaxy phone supposed to be the same as the Galaxy tablet just that you are able to talk on it.

Sprint/ATT are the only company that has exclusive rights to sell Iphone so too many people I know do not like Sprint services because of the dropped calls and etc.
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

I have old blackberries from 10 years ago and I didn't know blackberries were still selling in Africa. I thought everyone moved on to Android phones.

I have an Iphone and thinking of getting the new galaxy that is coming out as my second phone. My husband saying I don't need another phone and I told him to bite me. I shouldn't have because he said when? SMH@men.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

I want the galaxy phone. I already have Iphone and the galaxy phone supposed to be the same as the Galaxy tablet just that you are able to talk on it.

Sprint/ATT are the only company that has exclusive rights to sell Iphone so too many people I know do not like Sprint services because of the dropped calls and etc.

I will buy it for you but promise to always send me some of those hug culo of yours via MMS first thing every morning
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by SAFO(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
I have the HTC Inspire 4G (what I'm typing from now) on AT& T but I'm waiting on the new dual core HTC phone. I refuse to buy Samsung Android phones. Never again.
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by tellwisdom: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
See these mumu people COMPETING fones here  sad sad. And these fones in question if at all they have one, must have been purchased, VIA BEGGING sad sad
Re: She's At It Again-bb Gurls by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hahaha lmao dude chill down. . Your life is not the same as to every other person. U will be alright ;p

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . / I Am In Love / I Am Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.