Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government (61386 Views)

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Minister Commissions Digital Cervical Cancer Screening Centre Donated By OCI Fou / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by chikason22(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Most of the villages have poor access so this tricyle is a brilliant and effective way to move the villagers through the rough terrains till it gets to a motorable access road or hospital. It will also be cheap to fuel, drive and manage.

You should have asked the man to tell you what is inside. It is that extended part that is the unit. The tricycle is the mechanism to move the ambulance section.
check my signature for free stuffs!
No insult oo. But you be confirmed mumu. Too much gibberish as APC supporter made you to type this rubbish. So you don't know that ambulance is used to convey patient or Serious emergency case to the closest hospital for urgent care. Chai. It's finished
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by UNDFTD: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
WOW! Only in Nigeria!
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Okiemute101: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wetin be this cheesy
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Kasdat5(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
arantess:

Hahahaha, you see their reasoning
Instead of building roads, buy boxes quoted at 200 million naira and call them ambulances

Chaiii most Nigerians will support rubbish no wonder see where we are as a country

Don't mind them .
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Care4: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
dawnomike:
Amazing!!! I wonder how much was quoted for that....

The real question.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by LKTJ123(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
Your bitterness toward the people of the west will not help your region to develop. Erosion is driving your people away from your ravaged region. You and your people always flow our land on daily basis. Thank God for Lagos at least you people will be able to see London in your lifetime ipob terrorist.

BiafranPatriot:
So with all the IGR Nonsense and vile Propaganda you peddle, this is what a useless "drug convict" you call Governor,could donate as ambulance? You even have the audacity to talk about poor state of roads, but you and your cornified gangsters claim that OGUN is doing very well with their IGR?

Una go learn bitterly and understand that mudslinging and falsehood can never Outlast the TRUTH. Shame on OGUN State..spits!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by viodemus: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
death box. No air filtration and circulation.
if you were in pain before they came over, just know that your pain will increase by much by the time they drop you off. No shock absorbers. A very useless country.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by IchbinAB: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
We play a lot in this kwantry. Is this one an ambulance or Keke for delivery?
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by kinkydude: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Korope S😃
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Warl0ck: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
For easy conveying of refined skulls grin grin grin
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by malvisguy212: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Woke boy, you are ignorant and do not live in a real world outside the social.media sir.

That is a brilliant idea to save lives. I have been to villages far flung with less than 50 adult villagers. This can be easily managed by these folks. All the ambulance you watch in films are not for those terrains and waiting for the villagers to get the level of knowledge and resources to get just one of them will not make sense. I am in a real life and know terrains that even those nice vehicles you see in films can not access or can get stuck. You can pack them somewhere and use this to quickly move through the rough terrains. Not every vllage , especially those with very low population, want the access big city roads you watch in films that will take away hectares of their farmlands they use as means of economic activity.
Alright . you should have just bring suggestion that this villegers should be living in the premitive era were camel is the means of transportation.

so this govenment is incapable of providing hilux to the vilagers ? you complain of bad Road. dont you think is the duty of the govenment to provide road ?
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by walozanga(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:

You are a very dull person.

I'm very sure you don't know the purpose of an ambulance.

Please before you quote me stupidly, use your phone and educate yourself on the purpose of an Ambulance.

Imagine the gibberish you just typed as comment. Kai. True true Nigerians deserve the politicians they get.

Please,

1. Where will the victim/patient lay?

2. Where will the EMS officer stay to manage the patient/victim?

3. The terrain you are talking about, does it include swampy areas? If you have rode in a Keke on such roads, what does the keke rider tell you when he's unable to move?

4. What's the speed of a Keke as regards a very serious case?

Don't mind them. Ambulance Indeed. People no get shame to defend rubbish.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by walozanga(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
lexy2014:

The question still stands.

The way some of justify mediocrity is amazing. If the governor is in that village, will he use that "ambulance"?

Better question
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is an absolute caricature. And some ignoramuses on here are defending this crap? With a dumb excuse that there are no roads in that village. Build the hospital in the community where every villagers can reach the hospital without this crappy junk or build an accessible road that a real ambulance vehicle can access! Simple!
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by olamikhail(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:

Please before you quote me stupidly, use your phone and educate yourself on the purpose of an Ambulance.

Imagine the gibberish you just typed as comment. Kai. True true Nigerians deserve the politicians they get.

Please,

3. The terrain you are talking about, does it include swampy areas? If you have rode in a Keke on such roads, what does the keke rider tell you when he's unable to move?

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60704373435/2020-Motorized-tricycles-emergency-vehicles-cheap.html?spm=a2706.7843667.0.0.5d316429Z7Mibi

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by oluwacastro(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Baba its the same kleptocratic governance that holds from fixing better roads. This is 2023 for God's sake.
FreeStuffsNG:
Most of the villages have poor access so this tricyle is a brilliant and effective way to move the villagers through the rough terrains till it gets to a motorable access road or hospital. It will also be cheap to fuel, drive and manage.

You should have asked the man to tell you what is inside. It is that extended part that is the unit. The tricycle is the mechanism to move the ambulance section.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Rimbaldi: 1:29am On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

An unventilated and unstable box is a brilliant idea? Wawu! Little wonder we have the kind of leaders we have.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Rimbaldi: 1:32am On Apr 11, 2023
Gucciblog:

Please,

You even left out the most important part which is ventilation.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Alabaintprice(m): 1:45am On Apr 11, 2023
LKTJ123:
Your bitterness toward the people of the west will not help your region to develop. Erosion is driving your people away from your ravaged region. You and your people always flow our land on daily basis. Thank God for Lagos at least you people will be able to see London in your lifetime ipob terrorist.

The hopes you give yourself is self taunting.
Erosion is chasing who and who away from there land.

When and where has erosion occurred last in the East.

Hold on, we will soon enter raining season, let's see how your beautiful southwest will be flooded like an opened dam.....

No be this same Lagos wey I know Abi there is another Lagos again
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by BluntCrazeMan: 3:50am On Apr 11, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Please tell your governor that Innosson manufactures ambulance. it's cheaper when manufactured at home.
The Keke Ambulance is for Bad Village Roads..

So, give it to the Governor for thinking about those people living in areas where normal vehicles cannot reach
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by random85: 5:48am On Apr 11, 2023
What's all these for cry out loud.

So disgusting.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Poleski: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If the villages have poor road access, why can't the governor make the roads assesible by car by actually building good road network?
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by LKTJ123(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2023
Continue to live in your world of denial. The reality will soon catch up with you.

Alabaintprice:

The hopes you give yourself is self taunting.
Erosion is chasing who and who away from there land.

When and where has erosion occurred last in the East.

Hold on, we will soon enter raining season, let's see how your beautiful southwest will be flooded like an opened dam.....

No be this same Lagos wey I know Abi there is another Lagos again
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Victorkenz35(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2023
Gucciblog:
Twitter user, TIMELESS JAMO shared:

https://twitter.com/JamoTweets_/status/1645094610656477189?t=9EJ1-P3C4wTpkioLp2zllQ&s=19
maybe na Ambulance for animal care , make dem explain well 😓
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Alabaintprice(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2023
LKTJ123:
Continue to live in your world of denial. The reality will soon catch up with you.

You're the ones living in denial.

You guys are so good at it that you think you are all perfect but the worst is that you're suffering the most but choose not to accept it because you want to paint a beautiful picture of lies.

It will only break your heart that what you imagine is not what it is in reality....
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by GorillaApp(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
@beecrofty

Sorry I had to mention your on this thread.

I was the guy who asked if I can register for skilled worker visa by myself. I started it just like you advised and it was ok but I got stuck somewhere. They asked for BRP or alternate collection location ( ACL) code. I want to know how to go about this.

Secondly, in the payment section. Can any bank card work?

Thank you and sorry to bother you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / How To Remove This From My Teeth / What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.