Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,079 members, 7,835,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government (61389 Views)

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Minister Commissions Digital Cervical Cancer Screening Centre Donated By OCI Fou / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by amp01(m): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you daddy
seun mynd44

So that's the best respond you can give?
Some times,it's better not to talk without reasoning your response.

Am not from the East,before you start your yes daddy rubbish.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by GorillaApp(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:

You are a very dull person.

I'm very sure you don't know the purpose of an ambulance.

Please before you quote me stupidly, use your phone and educate yourself on the purpose of an Ambulance.

Imagine the gibberish you just typed as comment. Kai. True true Nigerians deserve the politicians they get.

Please,

1. Where will the victim/patient lay?

2. Where will the EMS officer stay to manage the patient/victim?

3. The terrain you are talking about, does it include swampy areas? If you have rode in a Keke on such roads, what does the keke rider tell you when he's unable to move?

4. What's the speed of a Keke as regards a very serious case?

Thank you for this response. I was about to respond before I saw yours.

The foolishness in this people is epic. No, this is not foolishness, this is wickedness. How can somebody with a functional brain be claiming that a keke is a better substitute for a muddy terrain. Where will the handlers sit?
.cc freestuffNG
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by lexy2014: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
yomi007k:

I will tell you again.

Having that keke is better than having nothing at all because I have worked where there is no form of vehicle to convey a patient.

Since you know nothing about that then keep doing what you know best ;"making noise "

since you know everything about it, how come u cant answer the simple questions?

Did you ask the governor before u said the "ambulance" is better than nothing?

The way some of justify mediocrity is amazing. If the governor is in that village, will he use that "ambulance"?
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Tinymayour: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Can he let any of his family bed ridden or horribly sick and need an emergence attention to ride in this hut ? Nigerians and drama ,educated governor for that matter
Gucciblog:
Twitter user, TIMELESS JAMO shared:

https://twitter.com/JamoTweets_/status/1645094610656477189?t=9EJ1-P3C4wTpkioLp2zllQ&s=19
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by ibinaboonline: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2023
I'm pretty sure they have hundreds of see standard ambulance vehicles but this modified Keke can also play vital roles and come in handy in peculiar situations.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Ajofiapero(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Governor no fit provide beta ambulance but his chains of convoy alongside other political post holders go long pass River Nile.

Tueh!!!
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Olat4421: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nigeria indeed is a zoo.why on earth did ogun state people vote for Dapo Abiodun despite being a non performing governor or was d election rigged
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by MeineMutter: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
😁😆😆😆😄. Dem no need a full-time driver. Any okada guy that is available can ride it.

We still have longer ways to go.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by MeineMutter: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Peppysco:

Before you throw stones, kindly check if the target is not your family member.

Our states need to wake up. Civil servants, politicians and contractors don steal our states to a stupor.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by misano(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
alezzy13:
I'm not an APC fan, but tbh I see nothing wrong here.

I've seen people using okada to bring injured persons to hospital, so what's the fuss about?

Pls we shouldn't politicize everything

There's obviously no air conditional in that thing and U think it's making sense. U are very funny.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by gladdensir(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
This one na kekebulance
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Ombudsman1: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:

You are a very dull person.

I'm very sure you don't know the purpose of an ambulance.

Please before you quote me stupidly, use your phone and educate yourself on the purpose of an Ambulance.

Imagine the gibberish you just typed as comment. Kai. True true Nigerians deserve the politicians they get.

Please,

1. Where will the victim/patient lay?

2. Where will the EMS officer stay to manage the patient/victim?

3. The terrain you are talking about, does it include swampy areas? If you have rode in a Keke on such roads, what does the keke rider tell you when he's unable to move?

4. What's the speed of a Keke as regards a very serious case?

FreeStuffsNG:
Thank you daddy

@FreeStuffsNG grin grin THAT WAS A VERY DEADLY AND FATAL PUNCH FROM THAT GUY.
YOU REALLY REEK OF IGNORANCE.
RN YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CALLING THE SAID KEKEMBULANCE TO COME PICK YOU UP ASAP
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Mrfixiit: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Most of the villages have poor access so this tricyle is a brilliant and effective way to move the villagers through the rough terrains till it gets to a motorable access road or hospital. It will also be cheap to fuel, drive and manage.

You should have asked the man to tell you what is inside. It is that extended part that is the unit. The tricycle is the mechanism to move the ambulance section.
check my signature for free stuffs!
With mentality of yours, you will hardly make a head way in life. What a poor reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by nony43(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Most of the villages have poor access so this tricyle is a brilliant and effective way to move the villagers through the rough terrains till it gets to a motorable access road or hospital. It will also be cheap to fuel, drive and manage.

You should have asked the man to tell you what is inside. It is that extended part that is the unit. The tricycle is the mechanism to move the ambulance section.

Tricycles tyres and Ambulance tyres which one can wade through rough terrains?
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by nony43(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
With mentality of yours, you will hardly make a head way in life. What a poor reasoning

As in ehh very poor reasoning.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Goddyrichie(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:
Twitter user, TIMELESS JAMO shared:

https://twitter.com/JamoTweets_/status/1645094610656477189?t=9EJ1-P3C4wTpkioLp2zllQ&s=19
instead of d citizens to go after all this wicked politician we're busy abusing ourselves just because of tribalism and religion 200 years to this time it's going to be like we're still living in 1805 bet me
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by CallmeCHIKE: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
yomi007k:

You are actually the dumb one.

The vehicle is being used all over the world and even in your Anambra poto poto.

Show me where it’s used in Anambra. I need a valid proof. Don’t just type nonsense and think it’ll fly. Bring your proof. Dimwitted dunce.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by CallmeCHIKE: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Chike you try. I read your comment and knew it is one of you of Mr Obi.

Remove the log in your own eyes first before insulting others. If you have no reasonable point to make then move on and do not insult others.

It wasn’t an insult. Only a dumb person will attempt to justify that rubbish. Why are you defending that? We deserve better as a nation. I bet billions was budgeted for that. Try and use your brain. Remove politics and reason like a human being. You’re too old for this.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by OChimex: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This kind reasoning is why your leaders treat you like animals.
Tell me how that thing can comfortably fit a full human lying unconscious?
Let them open that thing, you will see the paintings outside contains more things than inside.
And that stupid thing will cost like 50 million per one.
Nigerians leaders are not only animals, they are senselessly wicked and soulless.
And you guys defend them? Really?
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by todugo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Stop wallowing in your ignorance. What stops the governor from building accessible roads in the rural areas to enable stardard vechicle to operate.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by yomi007k(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
CallmeCHIKE:

Show me where it’s used in Anambra. I need a valid proof. Don’t just type nonsense and think it’ll fly. Bring your proof. Dimwitted dunce.

Scroll up and see the pictures.

I know u are stupid but can you be blind too?
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Emdebby2: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Keke ambulance 🤣
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Juniorangel(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
The way some stupid mumu people defend rubbish amazes me... Imagine

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Truthsoldier(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
This is called 'Keke-bulance' or 'Tri-ambulance
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by IPDGP: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Walahi u no get sense
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's pathetic.

From Berger to Agbado, Ogun state remain an eyesore, I still wonder how Dapo Abiodun got re-elected again, his first term is nothing to write home about.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by davidque: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
this ambulance is for sick chickens and goats not humans
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Believeintruth: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you daddy
seun mynd44

You want them to block him so that you will spread falsehood unchecked abi. Please have conscience and stop this thing you are doing. Because of crumbs you are getting, you want to sink this country to the ground. Haaaa the deepest path of hell is reserved for some people sha.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by danzaki63: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
This one can only accomondate cripples and already miamed person. will they use this ambulance when they are sick?what have we done to our leaders , for them to be tormenting us?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Believeintruth: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Obiano of Anambra donated such so what's the big deal?!

When Emergency is concerned, the terrain involved determines the choice of vehicle to be deployed

Haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear God ooooo ireporter stop peddling Fake news Obiano didn't donate such in Anambra
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Believeintruth: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
alezzy13:
I'm not an APC fan, but tbh I see nothing wrong here.

I've seen people using okada to bring injured persons to hospital, so what's the fuss about?

Pls we shouldn't politicize everything

There's no politics here. What is bad is bad. in crucual emergencies where you need CPR equipment you cannot put it there. Let us stop supporting evil abeg.
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Ireportlive: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Believeintruth:

Haaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear God ooooo ireporter stop peddling Fake news Obiano didn't donate such in Anambra

Do you want to place a bet as a gentleman so we don't argue further

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / How To Remove This From My Teeth / What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.