Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government (61402 Views)

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Minister Commissions Digital Cervical Cancer Screening Centre Donated By OCI Fou / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by wahahlawahala: 4:52am On Apr 10, 2023
JASONjnr:
We take too much nonsense in this country...

How can a state be donating things like this?

If this was what is used in abroad, they be running there for medical treatment?

How can you be providing keke for ambulance and you're passing bills to stop medical doctors from leaving this country?
common sense no tell u terrain usually play major roles when things like that are donated..any small tin una go just open mouth like hungry monkey dey shout abroad ,Amelika... U for carry ur slave mentality write letter to your slave Masters as well to come see d tricycle ambulance donated in Nigeria..
The inferiority complex wey dey una body frm that side no be here sha.. 😒

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Urheadmaster(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2023
To think that you opened your mind to type this gibberish is baffling tongue
FreeStuffsNG:
Most of the villages have poor access so this tricyle is a brilliant and effective way to move the villagers through the rough terrains till it gets to a motorable access road or hospital. It will also be cheap to fuel and manage.
You should have asked the man to tell you what is inside. It is that extended part that is the unit. The tricycle is the mechanism to move the ambulance section

Nigeria cannot move forward because of ignoramus people like you tongue

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Most of the villages have poor access so this tricyle is a brilliant and effective way to move the villagers through the rough terrains till it gets to a motorable access road or hospital. It will also be cheap to fuel and manage.
You should have asked the man to tell you what is inside. It is that extended part that is the unit. The tricycle is the mechanism to move the ambulance section
LMAOOOOOOOOO grin Shame on you and your opinion oga if this is the silly excuse you can think up in the 21st century

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by kodred(m): 6:17am On Apr 10, 2023
All of you shouting terrain, is it forbidden for the govt to provide better roads and better healthcare?

How fast can this thing go in an emergency situation?

Where’s the space for people in this contraption?

If there’s a heavy downpour, can this thing function?

Why are we justifying mediocrity?

5 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Kasdat5(m): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

What is stopping my dear state from making the rural road accessible ?
In a 21st century. Let's stop supporting rubbish .

8 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by alezzy13: 6:28am On Apr 10, 2023
I'm not an APC fan, but tbh I see nothing wrong here.

I've seen people using okada to bring injured persons to hospital, so what's the fuss about?

Pls we shouldn't politicize everything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by BOYS2MEN: 6:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by LagosFirstSon: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Keke Napep 😂😂😂
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you daddy
seun mynd44

Them done school you... You call your law enforcement agencies because you don't know nothing.. go back to school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by arantess: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2023
dawnomike:
Amazing!!! I wonder how much was quoted for that....
234million naira

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by njelrapheal: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

As much as I thought about this ingenuity at first i still wonder why those villages would be lacking access to good roads in this 21st century. I mean it goes to show the level of low expectations from the people and the government.

6 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by arantess: 7:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Kasdat5:

What is stopping my dear state from making the rural road accessible ?
In a 21st century. Let's stop supporting rubbish .
Hahahaha, you see their reasoning
Instead of building roads, buy boxes quoted at 200 million naira and call them ambulances

Chaiii most Nigerians will support rubbish no wonder see where we are as a country

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by arantess: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2023
kodred:
All of you shouting terrain, is it forbidden for the govt to provide better roads and better healthcare?

How fast can this thing go in an emergency situation?

Where’s the space for people in this contraption?

If there’s a heavy downpour, can this thing function?

Why are we justifying mediocrity?
It's unbelievable broooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Guyman01: 7:13am On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you daddy
seun mynd44

Stop calling Mods he made valid points you keep promoting dirty politicians with your free stuff, you are still living in 1960.
Will your governor allow his kids to ride on tbat box if they fall sick and is Keke now an off road all terrain vehicle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Guyman01: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2023
wahahlawahala:
common sense no tell u terrain usually play major roles when things like that are donated..any small tin una go just open mouth like hungry monkey dey shout abroad ,Amelika... U for carry ur slave mentality write letter to your slave Masters as well to come see d tricycle ambulance donated in Nigeria..
Keke is not an all terrain vehicle, it easily gets stuck in mud, how much did the Govt pay for each unit?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:

You are a very dull person.

I'm very sure you don't know the purpose of an ambulance.

Please before you quote me stupidly, use your phone and educate yourself on the purpose of an Ambulance.

Imagine the gibberish you just typed as comment. Kai. True true Nigerians deserve the politicians they get.

Please,

1. Where will the victim/patient lay?

2. Where will the EMS officer stay to manage the patient/victim?

3. The terrain you are talking about, does it include swampy areas? If you have rode in a Keke on such roads, what does the keke rider tell you when he's unable to move?

4. What's the speed of a Keke as regards a very serious case?

Is it compulsory for the patient to lay down? It’s a health care center man, it doesn’t need to have much sophistication. The primary motive is to permeate the hinterlands. Yes, someone said it there may be no access roads to all the areas. Is there a state in Nigeria that’s 100% developed with access roads (asphalt) to every house within the villages?

There are villages where cars are hard to come by; yes, in Nigeria. Their primary means of commuting is bicycles and bikes

Do you know that Innoson produces keke napep ambulances?

That particular in this piece could’ve been produced by Innoson. Channel your questions to Innoson.

I don’t think it’s good to criticize every time. In my state I don’t think any health center has an ambulance(at least the ones I’ve visited). I’m from Cross River

Hate won’t let you see clearly.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Please tell your governor that Innosson manufactures ambulance 🚑

Innoson also makes keke napep motorcycles , does that ring a bell?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
So with all the IGR Nonsense and vile Propaganda you peddle, this is what a useless "drug convict" you call Governor,could donate as ambulance? You even have the audacity to talk about poor state of roads, but you and your cornified gangsters claim that OGUN is doing very well with their IGR?

Una go learn bitterly and understand that mudslinging and falsehood can never Outlast the TRUTH. Shame on OGUN State..spits!

Even the richest states in Nigeria (Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Lagos, Anambra etc) still have areas that a devoid of basic amenities such as access roads. That ambulance isn’t a bad idea, depending on the remoteness of the area it’s servicing. Even Innoson thought it wise to produce Keke ambulance

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by michlins(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
this is not actually the problem. It's the amount budgeted for this can buy you a very good motor ambulance.

Remember the case of using 12bn to purchase firefighting trucks

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by XerXers: 7:52am On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Why does the village have poor access? Why not built access roads for them? No wonder you don't believe in Peter Obi's great achievement opening up the hinterlands

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by JASONjnr(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2023
wahahlawahala:

The lowest form of stupidity is taking excuses for the same government that's putting you were you are today ...

If you know how a country should be infrastructurally, especially a country that is blessed with so much mineral resources..... You'd be tolhe stupidest person to support a government that cares less about you.

I hope you wake up one day!

4 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by XerXers: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Is it compulsory for the patient to lay down? It’s a health care center man, it doesn’t need to have much sophistication. The primary motive is to permeate the hinterlands. Yes, someone said it there may be no access roads to all the areas. Is there a state in Nigeria that’s 100% developed with access roads (asphalt) to every house within the villages?

There are villages where cars are hard to come by; yes, in Nigeria. Their primary means of commuting is bicycles and bikes

Do you know that Innoson produces keke napep ambulances?

That particular in this piece could’ve been produced by Innoson. Channel your questions to Innoson.

I don’t think it’s good to criticize every time. In my state I don’t think any health center has an ambulance(at least the ones I’ve visited). I’m from Cross River

Hate won’t let you see clearly.
Nothing concern the producer of the vehicle. He produced for poor states and Ogun has proven to be one

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by press9jatv: 7:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Na portable Ambulance 🚑 be this 😂

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by backtovillage: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2023
No b Oga Dapo again.
The guy wan finish the state

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by backtovillage: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Alaye that is not an excuse, even the Federal road and state road in Ogun state no good.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by ukaface(f): 8:06am On Apr 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Make I laugh first
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2023
XerXers:

Nothing concern the producer of the vehicle. He produced for poor states and Ogun has proven to be one

Does any health center in Anambra have an ambulance?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Badgers14: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2023
dawnomike:
Amazing!!! I wonder how much was quoted for that....

10 point 10 billion naira
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by wahahlawahala: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2023
JASONjnr:

The lowest form of stupidity is taking excuses for the same government that's putting you were you are today ...

If you know how a country should be infrastructurally, especially a country that is blessed with so much mineral resources..... You'd be tolhe stupidest person to support a government that cares less about you.

I hope you wake up one day!
whyning and wailing on nairaland won't fix anything
Re: Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government by Jacobx007: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I agree with you, this is great idea especially in the rural areas.
I once met some villagers conveying a pregnant woman to the hospital on bike, they don't have access road to their village

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / How To Remove This From My Teeth / What Is Jedi Jedi Called In English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.