Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) (57744 Views)

Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

Some of us "ride on emotions", so that there'd be balance in the world.
And no, it doesn't have to "cloud" one's reasoning.

It doesn't help at all, no way you can have a balanced view of situations where 'reason' is required.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by PDJT: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Foodqueen:

Really, sharing

Will u love to share your wife with another.

-If she had paid my "groom's price", why not? To be honest, I have always advised some couples who are strangely against polygamy but wants to spice-up their bedroom play, to register with any swingers club of their choice. Perhaps, thank me later.

-So you're a good cook. Are you married? X
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Foodqueen(f): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
PDJT:

-If she had paid my "groom's price", why not? To be honest, I have always advised some couples who are strangely against polygamy but wants to spice-up their bedroom play, to register with any swingers club of their choice. Perhaps, thank me later.

-So you're a good cook. Are you married? X

Looking for a third wife🙆
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Crystalmero: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
GOOD DAY EVERYONE...

Do you have an ABANDONED VEHICLE FOR SALE within LAGOS?

Give us a CALL or CHAT @07061538159
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by PDJT: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Foodqueen:

Looking for a third wife🙆

-Well, it was always in the original plan. I stated that much on the forum last year, I believe.
-Are you looking to be a wife, or you're not the marriage type? X
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Worriedguy6699: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
MiddleDimension:

You mean the wife of Herod that demanded the head of John the baptist is not powerful? Cleopatra, Queen Elizabeth the first, Queen Anina, The wives of the various Roman senators, etc, did not have power?

Even if they did not have any power, how does that have anything to do with imbalance of the number of eligible men to the number of eligible women for marriage at every point in time?

Na king wife this one Dey use as example
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Worriedguy6699: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Saga16:

Doesn't make it evil.

Till date, several families continue to enjoy their holes despite being a polygamous setup.

Monogamy is an oyinbo concept.

Who said it’s evil?
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by caesymore(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kriss216:

Okay ancestor!
grin
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by paduzman: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hmm, all these comments I'm seeing, na only God truly know wetin happen.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by tomdon(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
sharpwriter:

According to you, so Yul got a third female pregnant? shocked shocked shey Yul head no correct ni? Why splattering his seed all about without sense? Abi condom don finish for market?

See all these abuse laden emotions you're using to criticize someone else over how he chooses to distribute his own seeds. You should be ashamed of yourself honestly. The only plausible explanation for your action is that you're anything but sensible and mature
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by GoodLord95: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Normally na second wife people go suspect, wetin first wife wan do now, at this point Yul son don die a lot of things have been destroyed. You see why they say it's not good to be polygamous

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Harcom: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Dude397:
Someone please help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please . I'm starving seriously

80 61 34 74 81 Opay. Emeka. God bless
Guy nawa for you,since 2018,you have been begging to live on this forum.What is wrong with you man?Cant you look for work even if it is teaching job or security?The money you use in buying Data to beg can be used in learning skills online.Grow up pls,haha since 2018 till now an begi begi
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Dude397(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2023
Harcom:
Guy nawa for you,since 2018,you have been begging to live on this forum.What is wrong with you man?Cant you look for work even if it is teaching job or security?The money you use in buying Data to beg can be used in learning skills online.Grow up pls,haha since 2018 till now an begi begi
Pls don't kick a man when he's down bro. What made you think I haven't been making efforts. On this same platform I have posted and created threads looking for jobs but it never makes headway. I graduate and served since 2017 but no job or capital to start business. I will rather beg than steal. Thanks
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Harcom: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Dude397:
Pls don't kick a man when he's down bro. What made you think I haven't been making efforts. On this same platform I have posted and created threads looking for jobs but it never makes headway. I graduate and served since 2017 but no job or capital to start business. I will rather beg than steal. Thanks
constant begging makes you less of a man, i would have helped you honestly but all your past post on this platform turn me off.You have received several funds from people over the years yet you continue begging without knowing when to stop.
Try teaching,though very meager,it would take care of your bills

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Dude397(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2023
Harcom:
constant begging makes you less of a man, i would have helped you honestly but all your past post on this platform turn me off.You have received several funds from people over the years yet you continue begging without knowing when to stop.
Try teaching,though very meager,it would take care of your bills
Okay noted but the money people have sent me in the past only takes care of feeding and transportation for a while but honestly this APC government have dealt with me seriously but it's all good. I'm interested in the teaching job if you have any and I'm based in Ebonyi state but ready to travel anywhere as long as there is accomodation except the north.
This is my phone number 0902 587 8907. Can also send my CV on request. God bless you
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by wany(f): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
etrange:
The same people that supported him on Nairaland and argued with anyone that criticized him are the ones calling him out today.
The hypocrisy on NL is a cry for help , 85% of the male folks here haled him to high heavens for being a true African king marrying two wives, but today the story is different I hope others will learn from it all. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Adaisback(f): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
He used to call himself Odogwu up and down thinking that Odogwu is by pursuing women and impregnating them at will. Odogwu yul, na kayanmata juju, ogwu ndi aboki , ba im Judy carry hold you but if you are not promiscuous, you will not fall yakata like you did. I am sorry we lost kambili but shame on you yul. Odogwu without brain, that's what you are. Odogwu amu nmili.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Fires His Bodyguard, Chidi For Harassing A Lady / Don Jazzy Poses With His White Bentley Continental / Laycon Dazed As Erica Shows Up At Dorathy's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.