Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) (56889 Views)

Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by clockwisereport: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's not as easy after four kids. Also Yul refused to grant her divorce and as it is now May's family wants their daughter back. The thing is very messy right now, village youths and Eze are already involved. Judy Austin's bride price is about to be returned. I cried for May ehn. Very painful

Who dey feed you with all these shit. Be careful of what you say to avoid being prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by bigdammyj: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Noted.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Faber(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
90% of women are submissive but then their husbands starts misbehaving and inviting troubles into their homes

Ndi ara everywhere you go
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Osanoghodua1: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Maybe he has consulted. Polygamy is evil. Doesn't end well.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:
Polygamy Is No Child’s Play But many men rush into it because of sexual fantasies of having sex with two different women that’s the truth.

Good looking men should maryy more women please. They should also cheat in relationships

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by coputa(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

A mofo without brain telling a brain box to use his brain 🤣
You goofed, that's why.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by etrange: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
The same people that supported him on Nairaland and argued with anyone that criticized him are the ones calling him out today.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by hopexter(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:
Polygamy Is No Child’s Play But many men rush into it because of sexual fantasies of having sex with two different women that’s the truth.

You can still have sex with two women without getting married undecided

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Womanizer:

No be girl be this o, na man!

Hehehehehehe. So na Bros dey behind that account ? Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Saga16: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Maybe he has consulted. Polygamy is evil. Doesn't end well.

Nothing evil in polygamy.

Our forefathers embraced it without rancour.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by tonicyril: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My ears are full already concerning that Judy Austin girl. This world is truly evil, I heard one Nollywood actress Chinedu Bernads that was also Yul's girlfriend slumped and died in her church, same way Yul's son died, that was a week after Judy Austin warned and threatened her to abort her pregnancy for Yul else she'll deal with her(there are audios of her threats that will soon be leaked) . Women should learn to stop being totally submissive in marriages, check your husbands phones and find out about his affairs outside, draw him back home and reset his brain before he falls victim of strange and evil women. If you can't do any of these then accept the outcome of marrying a promiscuous man.
So u mean Ur fellow gender people are ogbanje abi
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Investorozay: 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

Not every man wants to be hoeing around fix…king different women that other men are likely fu..king as well that could lead to STDs they prefer to have them to themselves exclusively aka legally married use your damn brain.

only foooools will go into polygamy with such thoughts, cause these women will be all looking like bag of beans after a few years, and they will be out chasing small gals again

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Dude397(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Please someone should serve the 2 ladies above me with a cup of cold condensed milk.
Everyone with him own crase grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by coputa(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
90% of women are submissive but then their husbands starts misbehaving and inviting troubles into their homes
A submissive wife will take anything from her husband.That is why marriages of yore lasted and produced good fruit.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by solja147(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My ears are full already concerning that Judy Austin girl. This world is truly evil, I heard one Nollywood actress Chinedu Bernads that was also Yul's girlfriend slumped and died in her church, same way Yul's son died, that was a week after Judy Austin warned and threatened her to abort her pregnancy for Yul else she'll deal with her(there are audios of her threats that will soon be leaked) . Women should learn to stop being totally submissive in marriages, check your husbands phones and find out about his affairs outside, draw him back home and reset his brain before he falls victim of strange and evil women. If you can't do any of these then accept the outcome of marrying a promiscuous man.

Ur own na to dey follow people life history like monitoring spirit
Make Yu no live ur own life, dey do amebo follow people and celebrities

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by potland: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

b*tch, i will more than one wife and there is nothing you will do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
etrange:
The same people that supported him on Nairaland and argued with anyone that criticized him are the ones calling him out today.

My thoughts exactly

I see their comments and I'm laughing 😃

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by jayAjoku(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
This yul is a confused human being 🤣😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by onumadu: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
hopexter:

You can still have sex with two women without getting married undecided

An average Nigerian married man has sex with at least 4 women (married or single) for a number of years before he "retires" if ever.
What is eating up these Yul Edochie accusers is HYPOCRISY and JEALOUSY.
But I blame Yul for allowing his second wife (or even his first wife) to engage in PUBLIC exchanges with anyone.
The people killing his family now are these same haters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by occfx: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

As far as you are married to someone, check him or her up all the time. Shit happens within a twinkle of an eye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Worriedguy6699: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

Nothing evil in polygamy.

Our forefathers embraced it without rancour.

Women didn’t have any power back then. Now they do

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by mortalincarnate(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

This is serious

It can’t just be coincidence that Yul suddenly start deleting the pictures of the said Judy babe.

Now this your story of a lady who happens to be Yul’s girlfriend slumping to death, same way Yul’s son passed.

Wow! Woow!! Wooow!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Worriedguy6699: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
They have hailed this man to his doom. Social media warriors hyping him for being polygamist. Now he’s reaping the fruits and you all abandon him lol

10 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by potland: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

I don’t even know what Yul was looking for sef for real. May is stunning I don’t know what more he was looking for. Why is Yul pissed at Judy though?
its like your eyes is paining you. Judy is far far hotter than may
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by jayAjoku(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

What's so special in having sex with two or more different Nigerian women undecided

So many dudes where I stay pass the night with three babes and they're not yet married...what's your point exactly?
Leave her she doesn’t know polygamy is the natural order of things in Nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Reelmii: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She slumped and died with the unborn child while in the church. She's also a Nollywood actress named Chinedu Bernads, she and Judy were seriously at loggerheads over Yul. Imagine ooo dragging somebody's husband
wahala no dey finish,, i think yul likes fleshy women that is why he is cheating on his wife...because both chinedu and judy have the same body type.....since the day he posted that flat tummy is childish,, I knew the guy was up to something...and not long afer the post, his marriage to judy came up
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Saga16: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Worriedguy6699:

Women didn’t have any power back then. Now they do

Doesn't make it evil.

Till date, several families continue to enjoy their holes despite being a polygamous setup.

Monogamy is an oyinbo concept.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yul married an after two woman thinking she will sit pretty and not attempt to have Yul all to herself? Knowing she can be ousted at anytime since he isn't looking for male kids? Of course she will do things to stay put one way or the other.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

Doesn't make it evil.

Till date, several families continue to enjoy their holes despite being a polygamous setup.

Monogamy is an oyinbo concept.

A personal choice is an oyinbo concept how?

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
jayAjoku:
Leave her she doesn’t know polygamy is the natural order of things in Nature

Says who?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Fabulous Life Of Aki & Pawpaw And Their Exotic Lifestyles (photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Meets With Ooni of Ife At His Palace (Photo) / Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.