Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) (56956 Views)

Yul Edochie Deletes All His Instagram Posts Following Son’s Death / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
eyinjuege:

How has May been dramatic though?
She has only ever stated she didn't sign up for polygamy.
She has never called out Judy, her husband's 2nd wife.
She has never called out his family, or even dragged the man publicly.
She seems to be a very calm woman and not dramatic at all.
Though the online in laws sha will pass their own judgments and opinions on what's going on in that family cheesy

Why are you pretending as if May is at peace with her husband and the new wife or does she have to bring the whole place down to qualify for being dramatic?

We all know that Yul goofed on this one but what's the solution to the mess this man has now made.

At this stage May probably doesn't know she has all the chips to make a demand - the matter requires wisdom.

U gerrit ?
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by ekevwe(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My ears are full already concerning that Judy Austin girl. This world is truly evil, I heard one Nollywood actress Chinedu Bernads that was also Yul's girlfriend slumped and died in her church, same way Yul's son died, that was a week after Judy Austin warned and threatened her to abort her pregnancy for Yul else she'll deal with her(there are audios of her threats that will soon be leaked) . Women should learn to stop being totally submissive in marriages, check your husbands phones and find out about his affairs outside, draw him back home and reset his brain before he falls victim of strange and evil women. If you can't do any of these then accept the outcome of marrying a promiscuous man.

Oga madam, Chinedu Bernads died in church when she was cleaning church
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Beremx(f): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
She slumped and died with the unborn child while in the church. She's also a Nollywood actress named Chinedu Bernads, she and Judy were seriously at loggerheads over Yul. Imagine ooo dragging somebody's husband
na wa o!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by chatinent: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
One person here be dropping big prison-friendly allegations without proof.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
His eyes don clear now , when a man entered into
This kind of mess , it is better to maintain your stand
Even if it causes you your life than to do a U TURN
U TURN only makes you a weak man , and believe me
Women hates WEAK MEN with passion lipsrsealed

Say NO to backyard second wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by 4ward4: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

There is a sickness in West Africa called the Sudden Death Syndrome

It has killed at least 2 English Premiership footballers from West Africa before live on the Football Pitch

That was what killed Okwaraji the former Super Eagles footballer

Really never heard of that, but the 3 examples you gave were adults and active sportsmen .
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by On25: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
MissJeni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod Dominique Dragnet

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by 4ward4: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Christistruth03:

There is a sickness in West Africa called the Sudden Death Syndrome

It has killed at least 2 English Premiership footballers from West Africa before live on the Football Pitch

That was what killed Okwaraji the former Super Eagles footballer

Really never heard of that, but the 3 examples you gave were adults and active sportsmen .I still think, if the family had Been in one accord ,such would have been averted.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Biglittlelois:

It was common doesn't mean everybody did it before the coming of the white man, that's my point.

It's an African culture and we're not supposed to demonize it. There's nothing wrong with polygamy but the problem is that people don't realise it takes more than riches/wealth to run a polygamous family.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by NairaLux(f): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Please someone should serve the 2 ladies above me with a cup of cold condensed milk.

Jedi-Jedi faa
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by jayAjoku(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Biglittlelois:

What a lame ass comeback

You can't even come up with a sensible counter point to prove your baseless nature bs, try to be intelligent next time.
that one Na your business I done tell you my own if you like cry 😭 🤣😂😂
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
treatise:

They will never learn
Seriously. I think one of the reasons our parents had a forever marriage was the absence of social media. Nowadays every in the marriage is up for the world to see. Some go as far as borrowing to out post their pears on social media.

Privacy is lost these days.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
PDJT:

- Young lady what is bad about our Polygamy?
- I'm happily married to two decent women and we are all collaborating well. There is love in sharing, biko.
- The hidden problem with some people is just greed and hate towards other human being.
-By the way, it seems you're a very good cook. Where are you located? X
Lol... This man, third wife still dey hungry you abi cheesy are you Yoruba? Make I drop adage grin
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

None of this can change a man. The biggest mistake a woman can do is trying to change a man. A grown ass man will behave exactly how he wants to.

This is not May fault, Yul wanted to step out and so he did she couldn’t do nothing about it he’s a grown ass man. She can leave or stay that’s her choice though.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by HumbleServant(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
MissJeni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Is obvious u're a scammer. U can't be begging on daily basis, week in, week out, months after months

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by donbenie(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

Not every man wants to be hoeing around fix…king different women that other men are likely fu..king as well that could lead to STDs they prefer to have them to themselves exclusively aka legally married use your damn brain.
What do you know about men and what they want and does not want?
Stick to your toxic feminism and leave men out of your mouth..

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Larrycool1234(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My ears are full already concerning that Judy Austin girl. This world is truly evil, I heard one Nollywood actress Chinedu Bernads that was also Yul's girlfriend slumped and died in her church, same way Yul's son died, that was a week after Judy Austin warned and threatened her to abort her pregnancy for Yul else she'll deal with her(there are audios of her threats that will soon be leaked) . Women should learn to stop being totally submissive in marriages, check your husbands phones and find out about his affairs outside, draw him back home and reset his brain before he falls victim of strange and evil women. If you can't do any of these then accept the outcome of marrying a promiscuous man.

I think I like you !!!! Are you married ?
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Larrycool1234:

I think I like you !!!! Are you married ?
I have grand kids cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:
Polygamy Is No Child’s Play But many men rush into it because of sexual fantasies of having sex with two different women that’s the truth.

Do you need polygamy to have sex with women of your choice? Just be on the speed lane with your condoms.

Women are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by fexyrich(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Every allegations is pointing at Judy because the three different autopsies showed the boy was hale and hearty , then the families of the late actress Chinedu Bernads who was also Yul's girlfriend have been revealing a lot to the Edochie's family. The late Chinedu Bernads posted a very cryptic message about evil a day to her death which she quickly deleted. So it seems Yul is beginning to buy into all of these.
Then what is the police waiting for to get the so called Judy Austin arrested...If Truely chinedu brenard was yuls girlfriend and there was a threat from Judy to her then it's obvious Judy is a witch and very diabolic and investigations should kick off with her immediately. It means she is one of the bad eggs and evil people we have in Nollywood...I won't be surprised if all these are true cos I heard the judy girl is from a very poor background and u see all these poor people I dey fear them with passion..She is a prime suspect here if all these u said are true
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Cypress042:

Woman of today have never been submissive in marriages, i wonder where you got that from. It's well

I wonder ooo. I encourage my younger brothers not to marry at all.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by ahnie: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
chatinent:
One person here be dropping big prison-friendly allegations without proof.
Lolz chatinent cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just read n pass kawai.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Foodqueen(f): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
PDJT:

- Young lady what is bad about our Polygamy?
- I'm happily married to two decent women and we are all collaborating well. There is love in sharing, biko.
- The hidden problem with some people is just greed and hate towards other human being.
-By the way, it seems you're a very good cook. Where are you located? X

Tell me you are lying....
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by On25: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
HumbleServant:

Is obvious u're a scammer. U can't be begging on daily basis, week in, week out, months after months
of course he is Anthony okeke group of criminal companies faith oo shiando oo all been operated by one person with multiple account using sick people story and video
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by MuslimIgbo: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:
Polygamy Is No Child’s Play But many men rush into it because of sexual fantasies of having sex with two different women that’s the truth.

But sleeping with multiple married men is a child's play right? Dey play grin grin grin
EVERY GIRL THAT KNOWINGLY SLEEPS WITH A MARRIED MAN FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN HER MARRIAGE BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD.
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by zedegit: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Asonaija:
Yul Edochie has cleaned out his instagram, deleting multiple photos and videos at the same time.

The actor has deleted every photo of his second wife Judy Austin shared on Instagram over the past one year.

The actor still has photos of his first wife May Yul Edochie.

However, the post he made in April 2022 to announce that he has a new son and a second wife has been deleted.

In fact, all his posts from April 2022 have been deleted, save for one of him and his father.

Other posts he shared celebrating Judy, including the one he posted on her birthday in January 2023, have been deleted.

Even videos Yul shared to promote movies by him and Judy have been deleted or archived.

This comes weeks after Yul's first son with his first wife May died.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq22g3StuHE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He broke the hedge and allowed Judy the serpent to bite his family.

His dik caused him problems.
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by Larrycool1234(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I have grand kids cheesy

Murasi o
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by olamilekan9(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
potland:
b*tch, i will more than one wife and there is nothing you will do
tbh i Can’t even imagine myself having only one wife,ehn if i hear,i am so polygamous in nature and i Don’t hide it,like for example i have a serious relationship but i always reminds her that i will have more than one wife in future ooo,ehn ehn i no wan hear story by then o,so if u know you Can’t share your man abeg o i am not the one for you ooo..gbam!
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Rokiat:

It appears the number of Likes you're getting on this subject makes you think you know the world of men - you're actually walking on eggshells my dear. 😘
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
zedegit:

He broke the hedge and allowed Judy the serpent to bite his family.

His dik caused him problems.

Rubbish!

If Judy were your blood sister, would you make such a defamatory comment?

What's wrong with you uncouth Nigerians, what's wrong with you lot? 😠😡
Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by KanuSE: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

But sleeping with multiple married men is a child's play right? Dey play grin grin grin
EVERY GIRL THAT KNOWINGLY SLEEPS WITH A MARRIED MAN FOR ONE REASON OR THE OTHER WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE IN HER MARRIAGE BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD.
AMEN.

Hahahaha 😂😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Deletes Second Wife Judy Austin's Photos From His Instagram (photos) by olamilekan9(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
olamilekan9:
tbh i Can’t even imagine myself having only one wife,ehn if i hear,i am so polygamous in nature and i Don’t hide it,like for example i have a serious relationship but i always reminds her that i will have more than one wife in future ooo,ehn ehn i no wan hear story by then o,so if u know you Can’t share your man abeg o i am not the one for you ooo..gbam!
but my other wives in the future can never ever be a nigerian...9ja gurls her only mostly for nacks and nothing more..so my future other wives will mostly be foreigners 😁😁 hehe🤓 but this my current seriousy ehn i swear she be God sent chai🥶 a very rare germ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] / Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.