Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna (42025 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Is The Conversation Of Peter Obi & Oyedepo A Deepfake? Fact-Check By FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by iamdapsyj(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Feintline:
Of course it is very fake.
Drug lord and his boys having searched and ransacked PODATTI with nothing to show, had to go criminal low to put out fake phone conversation.

Obedients world wide have taken it upon themselves to take tinubu global.

Take Tinubu global πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Una sense of reasoning always baffles me.....
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Pacesetter123(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
2016easy2017:

Your are either out of your brain or start losing it to say that the voice record is FAKE.
If it is, Obi would have sew the bearer now mad they even threatened to meet the BASTARD is court.

One thing sure is; the Christians have called for religious war and the Muslims gonna have to be prepared. We waiting for them on the 29. Sebi they want to assassinate a Muslim, let's see that happen.
Pastors like Chika Onuozo, Oyedepo and all the rest have shown they got an ace up their sleeves. We silently awaiting them.
29th is few days away. The whole north waiting

Go and sit your assssss down! Make I hear word
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by pfadom: 12:28am On Apr 11, 2023
Chuks Akunna is a hypocritical and unprincipled journalist.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Bennycollins: 2:14am On Apr 11, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

Few days ago Peter Obi claimed he will sue People Gazette to court and up till now we haven’t heard anything on that case.

Nothing is more real than that audio and the outspoken Bishop Oyedepo I know won’t waste 1 second to openly say the audio is fake if it were to be so.

He has done two Sunday service now and did not give any rebuttal.

So you have neither heard nor read Oyedepo's response? Stop disgracing yourself.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by blackpanda: 3:51am On Apr 11, 2023
xpressionx:

Be sincere do you have a job apart from parading and defending people who are looting for their children and side chics on nairaland?

It is better you become one of the side chics than displaying this level of Ignorance on plenty topics.

BTW if you are able to proof you are a lady, Mods should take note,I will double whatever they pay you to display like FFK for 6 months so you can learn a skill.

Stop defending evil. Smh
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Boyooosa(m): 5:24am On Apr 11, 2023
Otey! This one no know the meaning of bugging!
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by princenaira(m): 5:48am On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Damage control.

Illiteracy is bad.

Your brother the guy that leaked the fake call has long confessed and has been suspended by the media house
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by snapshot: 5:59am On Apr 11, 2023
merits:

Dey play ⏯️▢️ the audio cleared die, even if I didn't heard anything.I heard "this is religious war" said by religion bigot Peter Obi'diot.Him and is fake spiritual pastor Oyedepo can't denied that.
same way your principal cannot deny his drug involvement in the US
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Goalnaldo(m): 6:18am On Apr 11, 2023
xpressionx:

Be sincere do you have a job apart from parading and defending people who are looting for their children and side chics on nairaland?

It is better you become one of the side chics than displaying this level of Ignorance on plenty topics.

BTW if you are able to proof you are a lady, Mods should take note,I will double whatever they pay you to display like FFK for 6 months so you can learn a skill.
story. If she tells you its 1m, you will pay her 2m?
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by BOYS2MEN: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Your papa and mama just join hand bring an idiot come into these world...know these and know peace
APCNig:
Who asked you?

Whether it is fake or original, we have humiliated you at the election.

One of your useless spokeboys already confirmed it as original, so any nonsense you idiots say is nosensical.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Pacyrus(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2023
xpressionx:

That so-called deep fake shim of a boy is disgusting 🀒
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2023
Ngl, the ringtone at the start is a bit suspicious. Abi Shey them add am as bonus ni? That part no clear
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by drololaaof: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
According to the veteran Nigerian journalist, and political affairs commentator known as Chuks Akunna, the so called leaked audio phone call between Peter Obi and Bishop Oyedepo is fake tongue
It is a hatchet action that is why it was broadcasted without verification and it spread like harmattan fire, thanks for pointing out the inconsistencies in it .
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by merits(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2023
snapshot:
same way your principal cannot deny his drug involvement in the US
Yes with drugs will we rule you.May 29 is D-Day you may leave before then if you are not comfortable with it,and you can go for your,"Yes Daddy" message .

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Sammy5413(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2023
Yes Daddy
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by diggindeep: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2023
I bet you don't even know how the phone you carry about works.

I can't keep talking to a stone age boy

abbey621:

You're assuming the pastor or even Obi's phone were not compromised. Who needs a recording application when you can have a recording bug that picks up every sound.....Una still dey operate for 19th century.....WAKE UP grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Lexcott: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2023
His point isn't valid...I believe the recording to be fake, but from experience, I know some platform start recording immediately you make an attempt to call.. I work as a customer relationship officer and I manage all calls coming into the organisation and I know that once a call is placed, all conversation starts recording even before it rings,.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Deraluther1(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Patiently waiting to see the end of this saga.

We are the best for your:
βœ”οΈ Wedding photography
βœ”οΈ Portrait photography
βœ”οΈEvents photography
You are free to slide in and request for portfolio and testimonials

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Everlastingson: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
ODUBEZE:
Smh. It's a shame undecided

So APC can go this low

You don't know APC . They can even go lower. ...till they reach the abyss where their master dwells. Why do you think APC's logo is broom? You think it's coincidence? No! APC is a party of witches. That's why they thrive on witchcraft tendencies: Lies, blackmail, bloodshed, sufferings and poverty( why do you think they wickedly closed the borders for years so that you can neither import nor export?), failure, pain, death, hardship, hunger, insecurity, sorrow, etc.

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Afamed: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mrmacdonald:

The one them ban you no do you... No worry the next one naa 600 years

We hardly engage inconsequential entity with lies and propaganda .

We will not open our doors for you to promote your deceits / lies
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by abbey621(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
diggindeep:
I bet you don't even know how the phone you carry about works.

I can't keep talking to a stone age boy

Hehehe.....Why should I? I mean I've only been working in I.T and Cybersecurity space for over 13 years now, obviously na fufu and amala we dey do at work over here....Werey grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by OmarBashir: 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
https://www.facebook.com/22injections/videos/590015189813249/

I stumbled on this on Facebook, click on the link and check the comments, they are fond of attacking themselves spiritually .

This is the reason why they run from thier region and come to Lagos to come and disturb the peace and tranquility....Eni kure
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Christistruth03: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin

Too late Damage Control from the Republic of Liars

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Scamburster(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
[sup][/sup]
xpressionx:

You are chatting with your fellow gender.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by PointZerom: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

Few days ago Peter Obi claimed he will sue People Gazette to court and up till now we haven’t heard anything on that case.

Nothing is more real than that audio and the outspoken Bishop Oyedepo I know won’t waste 1 second to openly say the audio is fake if it were to be so.

He has done two Sunday service now and did not give any rebuttal.

Have you ever recorded ringing tone before?

My phone is in automatic recording and it starts recording once the phone is picked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki: Tribunal Admits 3 Exhibits & PA Testifies Against Him In Court / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / How Did Ijaw Become The 4th Largest Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.