Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,502 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna (42049 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Is The Conversation Of Peter Obi & Oyedepo A Deepfake? Fact-Check By FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by diggindeep: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
why not try set your phone on call record, call someone to see it the recording will start as stated

LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

Few days ago Peter Obi claimed he will sue People Gazette to court and up till now we haven’t heard anything on that case.

Nothing is more real than that audio and the outspoken Bishop Oyedepo I know won’t waste 1 second to openly say the audio is fake if it were to be so.

He has done two Sunday service now and did not give any rebuttal.

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by DMerciful(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
A man going to the market and responding to every dog barking will not get to the market.

Obi's focus is the retrieval of his stolen mandate, anything else is a distraction.

The call propaganda died within two days, Tinubu drug case ti take over grin
LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

Few days ago Peter Obi claimed he will sue People Gazette to court and up till now we haven’t heard anything on that case.

Nothing is more real than that audio and the outspoken Bishop Oyedepo I know won’t waste 1 second to openly say the audio is fake if it were to be so.

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by IfnobeGod20: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

If you know Oyedepo, you will know he won't say pim. He has said repeatedly that he doesn't have time for frivolity. He said, he is a news that people watch and he must not be watching carelessly. If you take account of Oyedepo, have you seen or heard of him replying any negative things said about him? He would not.
It's only people that doesn't have value to add that dwell on frivolities.
This man is making sense, have you seen where a call is put on record and the ringtone is added. Voice record start as soon as the call is picked and not when it is rigging. You can try that on your phone or at best give us a phone application that record along rigging. Common sense is not truly common.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by abbey621(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
diggindeep:

why not try set your phone on call record, call someone to see it the recording will start as stated

You're assuming the pastor or even Obi's phone were not compromised. Who needs a recording application when you can have a recording bug that picks up every sound.....Una still dey operate for 19th century.....WAKE UP grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by mortalincarnate(f): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

diggindeep: 9:07pm

Akunna pointed out that the alleged conversation had several discrepancies, including the inclusion of the ringtone of the dialed call, which is not a standard feature in recording applications. He stated that recording applications usually commence recording when the conversation begins and not during the ringing phase of a call, and this inconsistency raised doubts about the authenticity of the leaked audio.

He criticized the media house that first published the audio tape for not adhering to journalistic standards and acting hastily without conducting thorough checks.

The bolded lines are enough to answer whatever questions or doubts that one may have trying to validate the authenticity of the recorded audio

You can do your research; it takes an application up to 60 seconds to connect and start recording a phone call. At least minimum of 60secs to join a call……

Go and verify,

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by MuslimIgbo: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bohofa:
I don’t know if Muslims think that the way they answear calls with “Asalam alekum” is the same way pastors begin calls with “praise the lord”
I listened to the audio,I just dey laugh ni
Lol
Your mumu and delusion is like zee world... Extraordinary every day!
Keep fooling yourself grin
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by malware: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Shallow reason, who says call recorders don't record ringing of the call before answering
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by olatunji0607: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bro chuks, pls let Obi comment on the audio by himself ooooo
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by olatunji0607: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bro chuks, let Obi comment on it by himself now!!!
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by freshvine(f): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

You expect him to give rebuttal when his hanger at the airport has been marked for demolition?
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Afamed:
Even when your Pandora senior Brother has not debunked the authenticity of the Audio?

It is over 1 week now, no denial has been heard from him, here you are with your 4mb data struggling to defend your religion fanatic emperor.

Una no dey shame?

The one them ban you no do you... No worry the next one naa 600 years
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by treatise: 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi And Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna

https://igberetvnews.com/1442801/knew-leaked-phone-call-obi-oyedepo-fake-chuks-akunna/
It depends on the app.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Bohofa: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
Your mumu and delusion is like zee world... Extraordinary every day!
Keep fooling yourself grin
so if they deep faked a Revd father then he would have begin the call with “Holy Mary mother of christ,praise for us sinners,now and till the hour of our death,AMEN”?
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Roozzaay(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bohofa:
I don’t know if Muslims think that the way they answear calls with “Asalam alekum” is the same way Pastors begin calls with “praise the lord”

What has “MUSLIMS” got to do with this? Your stupidity no be here
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Japastic: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yes daddy.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Madups(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mumu! Which north? The one behind your house or the one on the next street?
2016easy2017:

Your are either out of your brain or start losing it to say that the voice record is FAKE.
If it is, Obi would have sew the bearer now mad they even threatened to meet the BASTARD is court.

One thing sure is; the Christians have called for religious war and the Muslims gonna have to be prepared. We waiting for them on the 29. Sebi they want to assassinate a Muslim, let's see that happen.
Pastors like Chika Onuozo, Oyedepo and all the rest have shown they got an ace up their sleeves. We silently awaiting them.
29th is few days away. The whole north waiting
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Rosana13: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
theredaddy:
Akunna should cover his face in shame, i have a record app on my phone and it record from when the number start ringing.

Is Akunna aware OBi spoke person Kenneth okwonkwo had confirm the audio

Why is OYEDEPO silent, People gazatte have challenged Peter Obi to do his worst, that was the last we heard of peter Obi sue 🤭

Liar...! Where did he confirm it? Post the exact confirmation here...
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by AssCraver: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Damage control.

Your smelly pussy don format ya brain
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by damosky12(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

Lol. You think Bishop Oyedepo lives on nairaland grin You're quick to assume everyone is too less busy to be frivolous.

Bishop Oyedepo has never used His pulpit to address controversies at him. Not once... Except, of course, some out-of-context expressions that bloggers dig out from his sermons.

The man probably doesn't know about the leak sef. grin
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by NwaliE01: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Damage control.

If you believe that conversation is true, then something is definitely wrong with your head.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Versal: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Did the audio result in the abysmal rigging by
BAT? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Juniorangel(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please Nairaland beware of this scammer with this number

+234 915 766 0726
and account details

Acess bank
Chidera Elsie chimenka
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Akanipaul1411: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
You have been left behind. Why has APC that threatened charging him to court and finally jailing him not done that?
Who told you APC has not realised their plot and plans with that audio will end up jailing them? The ringing only disputes every claim by APC. Festus Keyamo, FFK, etc after their desparation couldn't take him to court on that. Mtcheew!
The sole essence of that, including other propagandas is targeted at merely blackmailing Obi so as to deceive the Muslims and other tribes who voted and supported him as they expect the cancellation of this election.

LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by abysirius(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Same issue they suspended Ken Okonkwo on grin grin grin
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Akanipaul1411: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obi came up with drug issue against Tinubu and took it to court straight BUT you guys came up with treason and felony against Obi and his VP and couldn't take it to court. All accusations, petitions, attacks and allegations end on social media and TV. Why are you guys not making any legal move like Obi, at least for once?

AnambraPRINCE78:
I LOVE HOW THE FRAUDULENT RELIGIOUS BIGOT OBI GOT EXPOSED

THE BAD OMEN HAS DONE ALOT OF HARM DIVIDING NIGERIANS THROUGH RELIGIOUS LINES.

SHOUTING YES DADDY WITH HIS CRACKED VOICE LIKE THAT OF A WOMAN

grin cheesy
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by DollarMarley247: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

Obi going to court for now is a distraction to him, And that is what the APC want. They want him to be distracted they is why they are playing script. Before the Election they did that by using the old naira not to distract people. At the end a president voted and show the whole world who he voted for.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by ozo13(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Urheadmaster:
According to the veteran Nigerian journalist, and political affairs commentator known as Chuks Akunna, the so called leaked audio phone call between Peter Obi and Bishop Oyedepo is fake tongue
why is he not suing Gazzette again despite Gazzette coming out reiterating the fact that it was not a fake audio
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by ozo13(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bohofa:
I don’t know if Muslims think that the way they answear calls with “Asalam alekum” is the same way Pastors begin calls with “praise the lord”
he threatened to sue Gazzette the other day.the 2nd week, we are still waiting or he don't want to spend shishi as usual
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by 2mch(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obi’s camp recorded that audio. Someone probably wanted to destroy Oyedepo by releasing the audio. But it backfired spectacularly on Obi. Kenneth Okonkwo’s justification shows that before releasing that audio, they did not think clearly how it will make Obi look. They failed badly in Kwara and wanted revenge.

You can see that the recording started as soon as the ringing started so it’s the caller that recorded it. Which is most likely Obi. Or his phone has been bugged. But that call is not fake at all.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by ozo13(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
ODUBEZE:
Smh. It's a shame undecided

So APC can go this low
noise making.where things work and if he is serious, he should be pressing charges against Gazzette as he threatened more than a week ago.Despite the threat, Gazzette Insist it was a real audio.So I expect him to hv started the process since
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Timmi: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi And Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna

https://igberetvnews.com/1442801/knew-leaked-phone-call-obi-oyedepo-fake-chuks-akunna/

What the so called veteran journalist failed to realize is that the recording was done by a third party.
The Gazette vowed the authenticity of the recording and instead of going to court as Obi said, this obizombies engage in audio online castigation
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by ozo13(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ceenachi:

Before I sleep, let me quickly say that I am not happy with PeterObi, Labour party and the OBIdients.

How can some people probably spend millions to track the phone calls of Mr. Peter Obi , managed to pull out his secrete conversation with Bishop Oyedepo with hope that once it is released that the whole of Peter Obi image and that of obidientmovement will be thrown to the mud and all you people could do was to use what they laboured to get as a laughing.

Some Obidients even printed Polo and composed songs with yesdaddy

Why are PeterObi supporters hard nut to crack, why are you too strong and unquenchable.

I am very angry with all of us🤣🤣🤣

We have fallen in love with Obi and Datti and there is nothing anybody can do about it
Peter obi threatened Gazzette more than a week ago to sue but yet to do that.Infact Gazzette made a statement again saying the audio is real.So I felt court cases should hv started by now else I as a person will believe the audio is real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / EndSARS: Gridlock In Lagos As Protesters Shut Down Lekki Toll Gate / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.