Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna (41997 Views)

Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio / Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Is The Conversation Of Peter Obi & Oyedepo A Deepfake? Fact-Check By FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by TrapKVNG(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
I LOVE HOW THE FRAUDULENT RELIGIOUS BIGOT OBI GOT EXPOSED

THE BAD OMEN HAS DONE ALOT OF HARM DIVIDING NIGERIANS THROUGH RELIGIOUS LINES.

SHOUTING YES DADDY WITH HIS CRACKED VOICE LIKE THAT OF A WOMAN

grin cheesy

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Chucks13: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
Anytime anyone talks about the Yes Daddy audio leakage the first thing I check is the name and the moment I see "the usual name" I just ignored the post because it is same bitter, frustrated kinsmen.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by TrapKVNG(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:

grin cheesy

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by TrapKVNG(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:

grin cheesy

Seun mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragne
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by TrapKVNG(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:

grin cheesy

Sein mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by IME1: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
If the audio is fake it is fake.
Meanwhile please help recommend

hi I have checked and I need help in choosing a Samsung A series phone for budget of 100k. Specific interests are -
6G RAM
Black colour
Dual SIM
128G storage

Type C that can use regular charger head for the Type C chord

If you can help this person in need by even recommending where to buy it original in Ibadan or Ilorin or worse worse Lagos kindly drop the address.
Thanks and happy Easter to everyone
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by thaoriginator: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bohofa:
I don’t know if Muslims think that the way they answear calls with “Asalam alekum” is the same way pastors begin calls with “praise the lord”
I listened to the audio,I just dey laugh ni
"Asalam alaikum" means "peace be unto you", not "praise the Lord".

Best way to answer a call 💯

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by AfonjaPriest: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
A criminal will always look for ways to discredit witnesses in the hope that investigators will get off his trail and the judge will give him a clean bill of innocence.
But it is very well known that the wicked flee when fear comes.
A man who stole another man's mandate will jostle to divert attention from his wicked deeds.
He should know that God knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
His Doomsday has come and it is set to lead him to his Waterloo.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by blackboy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Weak defence. I support P.O. 100% but this defence weak.
Peter Obi was careless enough to believe INEC was going to use BVAS. Peter Obi was careless enough not to raise a red flag on the redeployment of INEC head IT few months to the election and replace him with an APC man. I can go on.
Be the conversation true or lie, did he call for violence or anarchy? Was any rule of law broken?
Atiku and PDP with all their experience were the biggest loosers and most careless. Learners. You want to be law abiding in a lawless country? Did any Igbo man think Buhari and his gang will fold their hands and allow an Igbo man take power. He used Ebonyi, Imo and trying to use Anambra governors but all of em are just being deceived.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Mccullum: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obi-diots and their idiotic expression, MuMu was trying to prevent the futuristic damage that leaked phone conversation would cause their religion warrior politician, that is recently known as Yes Daddy.

2 Likes

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by theredaddy: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
APCNig:

He has spoken already. Bishop Oyedepo has said that he did not campaign for any politician, but all politicians come to him for blessings, definitely, he isn't talking about Emilokan Tinubu.

Bishop Oyedepo never said the audio was fake, he only said he didn't campaign for any politician.

That means the audio is real, and bishop oyedepo knows a man of his status dare not LIE, its not worth it

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by AbdulAkpan: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Why can't Oyedepo tell us exactly the conversation between him and Obi?
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by AndrewTate(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
2016easy2017:

Your are either out of your brain or start losing it to say that the voice record is FAKE.
If it is, Obi would have sew the bearer now mad they even threatened to meet the BASTARD is court.

One thing sure is; the Christians have called for religious war and the Muslims gonna have to be prepared. We waiting for them on the 29. Sebi they want to assassinate a Muslim, let's see that happen.
Pastors like Chika Onuozo, Oyedepo and all the rest have shown they got an ace up their sleeves. We silently awaiting them.
29th is few days away. The whole north waiting
😂 y'all mannn!!!!!
See how dem dey use una fight their battles and una carry am for chest like life goal.
Damn!! Nigerians are more gullible than they think. 😂😂😂
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by ada9ja(f): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

Few days ago Peter Obi claimed he will sue People Gazette to court and up till now we haven’t heard anything on that case.

Nothing is more real than that audio and the outspoken Bishop Oyedepo I know won’t waste 1 second to openly say the audio is fake if it were to be so.

He has done two Sunday service now and did not give any rebuttal.

No be everything wey fools do and accepted by fools, the victim go comment especially when the sender and believer shares same foolish thoughts.

This is the time...silence is even diamond

We sensible people believe is fake especially the dialling tone part
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Obi told you guys that if you can prove a single case of corruption against him, he'll step down from the presidential race. I challenge Tinubu or Atiku to do same. Up till now you guys still haven't come up with anything against him and you now resorted to concocting all sorts of rubbish.
Shame on you and your kind.

lol dey play

Obi = corruption
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by AndrewTate(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
AbdulAkpan:
Why can't Oyedepo tell us exactly the conversation between him and Obi?
if they talk about the audio then they're just playing into the reason for the fake audio in the first place...
If the talked about it then APC has successfully come close to diverting the attention from the coming court case.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Raf4: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
The party's campaign spokesman has confirmed it.
Obi himself couldn't outrightly deny it.
Bishop Oyedepo hasn't denied it.
Yet one brown envelope journalist is sitting down in one corner claiming it to be fake. Your watery damage control is too late.

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by GetSenseNow: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
lol dey play

Obi = corruption
na mouth you get. If you have any proof, go and provide it or shove your mouth deep inside your ass
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Invitationn: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ceenachi:

Before I sleep, let me quickly say that I am not happy with #PeterObi, Labour party and the #OBIdients.

How can some people probably spend millions to track the phone calls of Mr. Peter Obi , managed to pull out his secrete conversation with Bishop Oyedepo with hope that once it is released that the whole of #PeterObi image and that of #obidientmovement will be thrown to the mud and all you people could do was to use what they laboured to get as a laughing.

Some #Obidients even printed Polo and composed songs with #yesdaddy

Why are #PeterObi supporters hard nut to crack, why are you too strong and unquenchable.

I am very angry with all of us🤣🤣🤣

We have fallen in love with Obi and Datti and there is nothing anybody can do about it
Yes daddy. grin
Pandora begging like a coward. If only he knew it’d come to nothing.

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by heysquare(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

Few days ago Peter Obi claimed he will sue People Gazette to court and up till now we haven’t heard anything on that case.

Nothing is more real than that audio and the outspoken Bishop Oyedepo I know won’t waste 1 second to openly say the audio is fake if it were to be so.

He will not even wastes his prescious time to threaten them with gate of hell of they don't confess

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Invitationn: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
Raf4:
The party's campaign spokesman has confirmed it.
Obi himself couldn't outrightly deny it.
Bishop Oyedepo hasn't denied it.
Yet one brown envelope journalist is sitting down in one corner claiming it to be fake. Your watery damage control is too late.
Leave them. Obi keeps hiding behind a finger.
Everyone knows the audio is real and authentic.
Even Zombidients but like their name “obidients” they must OBEY whatever order their Him Tu Lie gives them.

Go and check Obi twitter, the shameful audio choked him that he skipped congratulating Anthony Joshua😂 because AJ fight happened on the day the audio was released.

He and his propaganda contraption were still struggling on how to deny the audio because Kenneth has confirmed it already 😁

That’s how AJ no get congratulations o!
Yesterday baba congratulations Israel Adesanya life goes on!

3 Likes

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by mortalincarnate(f): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol weak damage control.

diggindeep: 9:07pm
why not try set your phone on call record, call someone to see it the recording will start as stated

Akunna pointed out that the alleged conversation had several discrepancies, including the inclusion of the ringtone of the dialed call, which is not a standard feature in recording applications. He stated that recording applications usually commence recording when the conversation begins and not during the ringing phase of a call, and this inconsistency raised doubts about the authenticity of the leaked audio.

He criticized the media house that first published the audio tape for not adhering to journalistic standards and acting hastily without conducting thorough checks.

The bolded lines are enough to answer whatever questions or doubts that one may have trying to validate the authenticity of the recorded audio

You can do your research; it takes an application up to 60 seconds to connect and start recording a phone call. At least minimum of 60secs to join a call……

Go and verify,

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Shikini: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
True
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Poor damage control

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by HilcomTech(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
This damage control is too weak
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by FCA14: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
ODUBEZE:
Smh. It's a shame undecided

So APC can go this low
Which low, to hire fake bishops is as low as it gets!

1 Like

Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by mortalincarnate(f): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Afamed:
Even when your Pandora senior Brother has not debunked the authenticity of the Audio?

It is over 1 week now, no denial has been heard from him, here you are with your 4mb data struggling to defend your religion fanatic emperor.

Una no dey shame?

@ the bolded
Like seriously💁‍♀️

Do You only read news headlines that condemns Peter OBI?

Aah~mmm!
Are you sure you’re fine ✔️?🤷‍♀️

You don’t sound like u’re thou…
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by fredoooooo: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Werey na you fake am ..
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by Harkyn92(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
You're opinion doesn't count. Let the people involved show their evidence that it was fake
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by TruthHurts100: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Who released the tape?
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by saucygal193: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
But Oyedepo has not disclaimed the cooversation.
Re: How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
GetSenseNow:

na mouth you get. If you have any proof, go and provide it or shove your mouth deep inside your ass
proof are littered everywhere even on nairaland but you can't see them since he is your tribe man

Tribalism Don scatter your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genral Leo Irabor Orders 50 Generals To Resign / Wooden Carts "Commissioned" By President Buhari In Bauchi / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.