Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? (8405 Views)

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2023
Women are selfish.

Most men cannot control their horniness.

Women have taken advantage of the fact above to starve men from that one thing they cannot control.

Sex!

7 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by EastAlchemist: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Most don鈥檛 marry out of love na
Isn鈥檛 it obvious
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Karleb(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2023
It's safe to conclude that when these women are turning down sexx, they are having it somewhere.

11 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by damosky12(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2023
advanceDNA:
Give sex?? I dont always get this phrase...

U guys make women feel sex is a favor they "give"......instead of what both party needs...so all the leverage is on one side, makimg men always technically beg for it..

Quite true
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Lifeomann(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2023
dchamp234:
It's saddens me anytime I come on social media to make myself happy and end up seeing posts or topics as this, most of these women who deny their husbands sex or give rules before sex in there matrimonial homes where ones into prostitutions and hookups or even a more dengerious sexual episodes the mind can never think of and all of a sudden a man finds you worthy to share his home and wealth and you start acting up and giving conditions before you perform your marital rites. An African man won't accept such, I don't know where these men come from, coming to nairaland to cry like babies, they are fools for allowing such in their homes. Personally i'll frustrate them, make life unbearable for them, i'll employ a maid and sleep with her all time and make sure she knows I'm sleeping with the maid then get her pregnant and finally make her my wife. She can go back to her father's house or the streets where she came from.
senior man

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by honniemail(f): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2023
You guys did not even give women space on the first page to answer your question.

For me, my husband works 9 - 4 and I wake up as early as 4am, cook, clean the house, prepare my daughter for school and resume work by 7am that is after I dropped my girl in school. All these time daddy will still be in bed cos he resumes by 9am, though he helps alot with cores.

So I called him, and explained that for us to enjoy sex together and it won't be a one sided thing, he should pls come back at most 7pm since he is closing by 4pm, so that we can eat, shower and go to bed by latest 10pm and have a good time, then by 11pm max I can sleep and rest against the next day. He won't listen, the least time he will return is 9pm, then by 2am he will start to touch and my alarm will sound by 4am, and he wants it everyday, the whole thing might even last till my alarm will sound making me not get enough rest and sleep.

The truth is its not possible, person go just die untimely and he won't even wait up to 2 months before getting a replacement.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Amumaigwe: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Kriss216:
When a single and h贸rny man always desire for sex, the society will beckon on him to go and get married. The man will obediently go and get married and his wife will start to deprive him of same sex he was getting abundantly as a single man.

The man will now rush to the society to complain of not getting the sex they promised he'll be getting bountifully. The society, being feminine in nature, will tell him ;

-Have a talk with your wife
-Be helping her in doing house chores
-Be washing her pants and bras twice a week
-Always buy her gifts
-Take her for vacation
-Always send her money for no reason
-Make her happy

My questions to the society are;

1. If a man has to do all these before getting sex from his beloved wife, what then is the essence of marriage?

2. What does a man benefit from marriage?

3. What are the things a wife can do that a baby mama cannot do?

And she will still be hawking the pussy around to anyone that cares, but the horse-band.

6 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Abrahamweb(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2023
Kriss216:
When a single and h贸rny man always desire for sex, the society will beckon on him to go and get married. The man will obediently go and get married and his wife will start to deprive him of same sex he was getting abundantly as a single man.

The man will now rush to the society to complain of not getting the sex they promised he'll be getting bountifully. The society, being feminine in nature, will tell him ;

-Always buy her gifts
-Take her for vacation
-Make her happy

1. If a man has to do all these before getting sex from his beloved wife, what then is the essence of marriage?

Oil dey your head brother

5 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Jb95(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2023
honniemail:
You guys did not even give women space on the first page to answer your question.

For me, my husband works 9 - 4 and I wake up as early as 4am, cook, clean the house, prepare my daughter for school and resume work by 7am that is after I dropped my girl in school. All these time daddy will still be in bed cos he resumes by 9am, though he helps alot with cores.

So I called him, and explained that for us to enjoy sex together and it won't be a one sided thing, he should pls come back at most 7pm since he is closing by 4pm, so that we can eat, shower and go to bed by latest 10pm and have a good time, then by 11pm max I can sleep and rest against the next day. He won't listen, the least time he will return is 9pm, then by 2am he will start to touch and my alarm will sound by 4am, and he wants it everyday, the whole thing might even last till my alarm will sound making me not get enough rest and sleep.

The truth is its not possible, person go just die untimely and he won't even wait up to 2 months before getting a replacement.

It's not the men's fault taking the first page grin grin, it's the the women that refuse to comment.

And judging by your story, I will not classify you among such women, maybe that's why u comment, but the ones really hoarding the sex will not come here, probably to actually guard their secret.

In your case despite how tight your time is, you still gave your man a window period and he can have it almost everyday as far as he abides by the time. You are definitely not at fault here on this issue.

13 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by henndukwe18: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2023
Stl waiting for answers
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by verygoodbadboi: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2023
Where's IyaebeTheGreat when you need the fool to air her foolish opinion she'll be missing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by demanuel(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Fahvvy:
I've said this times without number and I'll say it again...

If my wife haven't properly communicated a VERY GENUINE REASON why she wants to stop having se.x with me, then I'm going outside ANYTIME I get Hot AND I'LL MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS undecided...

All these talk about women waking up on morning and saying no SE.x to their hubby for no good reason is nonsense undecided...

And the men who even allow this to continue are WEAK undecided...

Anytime I hear stories where the woman says she's not in the mood, what comes to mind is "can a man also not be in the mood to provide?"

I am still single, but I do tell ladies that using sex as a bargaining chip is a red flag to me.
I can't take it.

I will make all necessary arrangements to ensure that she's not stressed out from other duties.

So in no way should" not being in the mood" be a regular story in my home.

It can literally get me mad.

Anyways, my own is the day my woman/wife begin to use sex as a bargaining chip, is the day I was granted license by her to go outside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Aklee4994(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Some will even tell you Saturday If you miss that Saturday nothing for you again till another Saturday . That's how bad it's
Lol 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃyou Dey use that guy man play abi.....Na porch line

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Aklee4994(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2023
Chris2863:
馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀

You get that guy鈥檚 thread for mind馃ぃ馃ぃ

The guy that complained of his wife not cooking, finances and sex
I Dey tell you Na bahd guy with retentive memories 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
damosky12:

Quite true
and deep
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Moniya4Real(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
You couldn鈥檛 have said it better bro, more wisdom to your brainy 馃 and may you live long in health and in wealth.

quote author=Kriss216 post=122429991] When a single and h贸rny man always desire for sex, the society will beckon on him to go and get married. The man will obediently go and get married and his wife will start to deprive him of same sex he was getting abundantly as a single man.

-Always buy her gifts
-Take her for vacation
-Make her happy

[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by jessedaflow: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Their pastor's and neighbors prick sweet pass there husband's own

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Buharidgeneral: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aklee4994:
Lol 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃyou Dey use that guy man play abi.....Na porch line

Speaking from experience. The guy just spoke the mind of some of us
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Jozilinn: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Some men act all alpha they don't even help their wives with anything, they feel it's just about providing and having sex with their wives, anything about the children isn't their business,I don't blame the ones saying baby mamas and wives are doing the same thing...No! Most men pamper their baby mamas and most babymamas would do anything just to please their baby daddies cos of the cash, chances of them separating is high,no grudges compared to marriages.

Some men for example if their wives gives birth to only female kids, they would personally not answer call on the day of delivery... insults wey the wife go get no be here, will a guy keep impregnating his babymama if she is giving birth to females and females,See obavoh that is already sleeping with his wife in just two weeks after child birth.
What of the ones that don't like family planning but can't take care of the kids, wetin you want the woman to do... beating the lady even with pregnancy, causing miscarriage and making her feel she's is weak womb,and she owes him for shelter, locking her away from family and friends.
The latest generation of men that like anal, hardcore, party,even enjoy sleeping with their wives by tying her up and hitting her with belt,See women go through a lot in marriages, endurance is never used for the men, but the women in marriages... Not all women are the same, just as not all men are the same this just brings us to the personality of the couples and their level of communication and understanding which I think is the major key factor of this topic.

4 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by DonroxyII: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
honniemail:

Olohun ... You guys should simply plan a vacation on breaks period and eat each other !

Abeg, Protect Your mental health oo make Adam no kill the eve in you !

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by worldclass68(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Some will even tell you Saturday If you miss that Saturday nothing for you again till another Saturday . That's how bad it's

That thread bah...chai...that man dey suffer....
I have only been in relationship with whites atleast for the past 10 yrs....the little (8 months) I had with 9jar babe nearly get me killed...

Any small nonsense nah to divorce straight off...me no need any stupid societal preaching scam about maturity grin grin...any small yellow flag before in turn red...I don divorce grin

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Newyorkitis(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2023
There's a book I read a little of ( I'll check and update the title whenever I can). The writer is advocating for "SE.X EDUCATION" instead of going for "MARITAL COUNCELLING", because most Counselors advocate/propagate the solution of avoiding SExk whenever there's an issue between the man and his wife which is wrong because it creates the room for CRONIC sexk avoidance by one or both partners.

He posited that sexk brings the man and wife closer due to the hormones released at the end of the sexual activity. Thereby, making them to resolve the issues more quickly.

Sexk is powerful.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
theophorus:
Let's hope the women folks can explain the reason for that action but so far, have not seen any concrete response.

They may claim domestic chores.
They may claim Tired
They may claim stress but fact is deep that they know those are just excuses.

Nigerian women are like snake, even in marriage they still sell their body for money

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:
The best answer you can get is from your own wife. Ask your wife lol how are we supposed to know?

but why are you women starving ur husband of sex
if Una husband look outside Una go complain yet Una no go gree open website for am to login
wetin God give Una for free make Una husband fit enjoy Una dey use am suffer am
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by zanshi: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
EastAlchemist:
Most don鈥檛 marry out of love na
Isn鈥檛 it obvious

Were they forced to marry wasn't there consent?
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
falcon01:
Sex is not something you give, its something you do out of love, money or just for fun. The question is 'why did you stop having sex with your man'

-The man is a sex addict. No woman can keep up. A man probably would, but we know you're too homophobic to try that option.

-We have never enjoyed sex with you and we're tired of pretending we ever did so we'd rather schedule it to minimise dealing with the aftermath after such an unenjoyable experience (almost asphyxiation from nearly being crushed, torn lips from bad kissing, trying not to gag at swallowed spit, pretending we like oral just because he insists on it, listening to him pant and grunt like a wild boar for hours, avoiding suffocation by his potbelly and horrible beer smell, trying not to itch and shudder at the smelly cum, which is always such a chore to clean etc)

-We're stressed mentally just thinking about how to run the home internally that sex becomes a chore and sparks up anxiety in us. We could do the "laying like a log" but men complain about that, so we'd rather not do it all or do it sparingly than have him underscore our performance (and our decency). Psychology states the less you have us, the more you want us.

-Somedays, we don't feel as pretty and desirable and instead of him to understand that from our mood and body language, he still wants to knack. Makes us wonder if a baboon replaced us, would he even notice?

-Men act like sex is the most important thing ever, like they couldn't live/exist without it, as if we're sex dolls and nothing more. We are more than that and he must be made aware one way or the other. As a mother, when you need things attended to immediately, you drag your child's ear to keep their focus on you. Men's attention are never on what you need it to be on, so sex, unfortunately, becomes that dragged ear.

As I've never been married, anything you do with the above information is at the reader's risk. (Caveat emptor) wink cheesy
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
theophorus:
Let's hope the women folks can explain the reason for that action but so far, have not seen any concrete response.

They may claim domestic chores.
They may claim Tired
They may claim stress but fact is deep that they know those are just excuses.

This is a really big problem.

If none of our excuses are really listened to, why would men expect 馃挴 from us in za oza room?
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by zanshi: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jozilinn:
Some men act all alpha they don't even help their wives with anything, they feel it's just about providing and having sex with their wives, anything about the children isn't their business,I don't blame the ones saying baby mamas and wives are doing the same thing...No! Most men pamper their baby mamas and most babymamas would do anything just to please their baby daddies cos of the cash, chances of them separating is high,no grudges compared to marriages.

Some men for example if their wives gives birth to only female kids, they would personally not answer call on the day of delivery... insults wey the wife go get no be here, will a guy keep impregnating his babymama if she is giving birth to females and females,See obavoh that is already sleeping with his wife in just two weeks after child birth.
What of the ones that don't like family planning but can't take care of the kids, wetin you want the woman to do... beating the lady even with pregnancy, causing miscarriage and making her feel she's is weak womb,and she owes him for shelter, locking her away from family and friends.
The latest generation of men that like anal, hardcore, party,even enjoy sleeping with their wives by tying her up and hitting her with belt,See women go through a lot in marriages, endurance is never used for the men, but the women in marriages... Not all women are the same, just as not all men are the same this just brings us to the personality of the couples and their level of communication and understanding which I think is the major key factor of this topic.
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Peterrio: 5:44am On Apr 13, 2023
Kriss216:

-Always buy her gifts
-Take her for vacation
-Make her happy

The answer to number 3 question is CAGE YOU
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by DMerciful(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Are you serious with the everyday or you're exaggerating?

Why does he come home ao late considering he closes by 4pm? Traffic?

As a man, two to three times a week is my standard to wifey can rest too
honniemail:

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Whoknowsme: 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2023
Siofra
Jennyclay
Kokobonjunle (sorry if I mispelt)
Blessedmercy etc have left the group

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Chee59(f): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kriss216:

-Always buy her gifts
-Take her for vacation
-Make her happy

You're lying through your teeth and you know it
From all the advices men give men or women give men, these two are universal.
1. Help out with the chores.
2. Help out with the kids.

I've never ever heard anyone tell a man that he must take his wife on a vacation before he can get sex. Never!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl / Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)? / Asian Traditional Indecent Massage Culture New 2019 | Japanese Hot Oil Sensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.