Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? (8404 Views)

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Kriss216: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Chee59:

You're lying through your teeth and you know it
From all the advices men give men or women give men, these two are universal.
1. Help out with the chores.
2. Help out with the kids.

I've never ever heard anyone tell a man that he must take his wife on a vacation before he can get sex. Never!
@Bolded.

Should I dig out posts of some monikers here that suggested this option as a leverage to get adequate sex from a wife?

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Chee59(f): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kriss216:

@Bolded.

Should I dig out posts of some monikers here that suggested this option as a leverage to get adequate sex from a wife?
Who are they?
Do you know who they IRL?

I'm talking about verifiable humans, you're talking about moniker.
You do know teenagers are on this forum right?
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Kriss216: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Chee59:

Who are they?
Do you know who they IRL?

I'm talking about verifiable humans, you're talking about moniker.
You do know teenagers are on this forum right?
Funny enough, it was the matured and reputable Nairalanders that suggested that option.

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Chee59(f): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kriss216:

Funny enough, it was the matured and reputable Nairalanders that suggested that option.
What's their Facebook username or twitter handle? LinkedIn nko? Lemme go stalk them
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Kriss216: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Chee59:

What's their Facebook username or twitter handle? LinkedIn nko? Lemme go stalk them
Your defense line is so weak, lol

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Chee59(f): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Kriss216:

Your defense line is so weak, lok
You think I give a fok what you think about my defense? What's this? Some moot court session?
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Dzzzz: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2023
If my woman deprive me of sex I won’t shout..Side chick never finish for market..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by honniemail(f): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2023
DMerciful:
Are you serious with the everyday or you're exaggerating?

If I allow him, he wants it everyday, though presently I'm 8 months pregnant and on maternity leave so we can have it every day no biggie in that

Why does he come home ao late considering he closes by 4pm? Traffic?

Extra hustling

As a man, two to three times a week is my standard to wifey can rest too

Personally, once in two weeks is okay for me but for marriage to stand, I have to meet up with his urge atleast half way.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 13, 2023
No women can't refuse sex from her husband. Men usually comes from work tired and stressed out, the one think a wife can do is to satisfy him.

If she reject sex (vaginal, anal, oral), men should have the right to take it from her or to find other girls to please him.
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by malcom1X: 1:34am On Jul 13, 2023
honniemail:
You guys did not even give women space on the first page to answer your question.

For me, my husband works 9 - 4 and I wake up as early as 4am, cook, clean the house, prepare my daughter for school and resume work by 7am that is after I dropped my girl in school. All these time daddy will still be in bed cos he resumes by 9am, though he helps alot with cores.

So I called him, and explained that for us to enjoy sex together and it won't be a one sided thing, he should pls come back at most 7pm since he is closing by 4pm, so that we can eat, shower and go to bed by latest 10pm and have a good time, then by 11pm max I can sleep and rest against the next day. He won't listen, the least time he will return is 9pm, then by 2am he will start to touch and my alarm will sound by 4am, and he wants it everyday, the whole thing might even last till my alarm will sound making me not get enough rest and sleep.

The truth is its not possible, person go just die untimely and he won't even wait up to 2 months before getting a replacement.

Okay your excuse dey alright. Is there any other woman that has some explaining to do?

Have you also noticed why women avoid this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by deewhydoski(m): 1:51am On Jul 13, 2023
honniemail:
You guys did not even give women space on the first page to answer your question.

For me, my husband works 9 - 4 and I wake up as early as 4am, cook, clean the house, prepare my daughter for school and resume work by 7am that is after I dropped my girl in school. All these time daddy will still be in bed cos he resumes by 9am, though he helps alot with cores.

So I called him, and explained that for us to enjoy sex together and it won't be a one sided thing, he should pls come back at most 7pm since he is closing by 4pm, so that we can eat, shower and go to bed by latest 10pm and have a good time, then by 11pm max I can sleep and rest against the next day. He won't listen, the least time he will return is 9pm, then by 2am he will start to touch and my alarm will sound by 4am, and he wants it everyday, the whole thing might even last till my alarm will sound making me not get enough rest and sleep.

The truth is its not possible, person go just die untimely and he won't even wait up to 2 months before getting a replacement.
I like your type of woman, at least you open up and explain things to your husband. it is now left for your husband to see the angle you are coming from.
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by cooooooks(m): 1:54am On Jul 13, 2023
If a wife persists with sex starvation, and does nothing, or even rebuffs attempts, to resolve the issue, please move on.

File for divorce.

I am speaking from the perspective of a healthy relationship of mutual respect and genuine love.
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by cooooooks(m): 1:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Chee59:

You're lying through your teeth and you know it
From all the advices men give men or women give men, these two are universal.
1. Help out with the chores.
2. Help out with the kids.

I've never ever heard anyone tell a man that he must take his wife on a vacation before he can get sex. Never!
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by malcom1X: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Only one woman has responded to this thread
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Zigzagman: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
grin
malcom1X:
Only one woman has responded to this thread
Re: Wives, Why Did You stop having sex with your man? by Zao19: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
After wedding before wife get pregnant is only time u will enjoy sex with ur wife, the rest is story

The only set of wife that will let u have sex constantly is if she’s yet to get pregnant or she’s an addict

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Lapping A Girl / Asian Traditional Indecent Massage Culture New 2019 | Japanese Hot Oil Sensitive / Who Will You Choose Among This Two Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.