Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ (32380 Views)

Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Och77(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
MrAgbako:
If they are to arrest obi or datti there must be a reason for it. If they breaks any law then they will definitely be arrest and nothing will happen. Nobody is above the law. The question is have they broken any law? Obi should try himself and see if he will be arrested or not
According to your APC people, Obi and Datti have committed Treason and Felony against the Nigerian State. Enough for them to be arrested
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by TUTU147: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
modernWays:

Kids of nowadays sef. Obi didn't commands 20% of loyal masses of MKO Abiola, yet he was arrested and jail. Not even foreign governments and pope can save him.

Endsars protest was a child play compare to what we witnessed in 1993. If you think they cant arrest and jail Obi, then you know nothing about federal power.
Obi is not above the law,but for this election issue arresting obi will bring problem.This is not ipob case oooo, this is a different case.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by osazsky(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
Everyone wants to use Peter Obi to be relevant.

What exactly are they arresting the duo for? undecided
my bro this chc nor get joy o..they have the powers to change ur destiny...maybe you suppose be our next president but ur ex took ur names and piks to their alter..them go just they control ur destiny vía a single mirror hence making u end up as a primary sch teacher..schools are resuming Next week .u don preparé lesson notes
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by ShaqFu: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Airlohim:

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/10/cherubim-and-seraphim-church-warns-buhari-govt-against-arrest-of-peter-obi/
abeg this people should shove their opinions where the Sun doesn't shine. Who in their right mind would arrest noise makers like Obi and Datti.

They should take a chill pill and relax and watch as Asiwaju is sworn in on May 29. That's the best medicine for them.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by GoodbutBadguy: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
If Abiola who won the election and belongs to one of the prominent tribes was jailed & arrested how much more is a distance 3rd position from a 5% minoritygrin. Jokes apart, PO can be arrested PMB is even being nice, he and Dati have been making some treasonable statements recently. Nothing will happen if the FG arrests him, the government is waiting for the tribunal session to be concluded, and if Obi or Dati tried to speak unlawfully BAT won't hesitate to arraign them. Abiola got served just bcs he talked too much and Obi is treading on the same lane
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by TUTU147: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
aklid:
Lmao 😂😂
If he did what he’ll be arrested for he must be arrested and nothing can happen 😂if u think something will , then u probably need to be checked
Sure if he committe any offense he will be arrested for it,but for this election issue, the arrest will cause a big repercussions.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by edgeP(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Obi has not done anything to warrant been arrested, But that Datti's utterances should be checked, it seems the guy has anger issue, I think Obi should do away with him and search for a vibrant and influential northerner who has good followership. Datti did not contribute anything in terms of votes to Obi.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Cuntface: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I just laugh when I see post like this.

I can’t see what has changed in Nigeria and with Nigerians. If Peter Obi is arrested, nothing will happen, the highest is for some protests for few days and life continues.

The same way they all shouted and bragged that no one can arrest or touch Nnamdi Kanu.
We protested during Endsars and after it, we all accepted the fates and moved on.

And who bragged no one can arrest kanu??
When Kanu was arrested, many igbos were even happy.
You APC guys say rubbish with confidence

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Shikena(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin grin

Funniest thing on Nairaland is reading how someone squatting in a room with 3 people is daring FG to arrest another Nigerian. What will you do if they arrest him? Scream on Nairaland or join fellow frustrated souls on the highway to protest until they use teargas reset your brain grin grin grin
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Amotolongbo:

I can’t see what has changed in Nigeria and with Nigerians. If Peter Obi is arrested, nothing will happen, the highest is for some protests for few days and life continues.

The same way they all shouted and bragged that no one can arrest or touch Nnamdi Kanu.
We protested during Endsars and after it, we all accepted the fates and moved on.

I taught you have sense.. you've just shown me that you have empty brain filled with only make penis
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Shikena:
grin grin

Funniest thing on Nairaland is reading how someone squatting in a room with 3 people is daring FG to arrest another Nigerian. What will you do if they arrest him? Scream on Nairaland or join fellow frustrated souls on the highway to protest until they use teargas reset your brain grin grin grin

You think everyone lives like you..

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Tinubuderanged: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Amotolongbo:

mr man I want you to know that Namdi kanu was not acceptable to the whole country. Namdi kanu was just popular in the east. But peter Obi is accepted through out the six regions. Even the DSS will advice the government not to try that rubbish.
I dare tinubu to order the arrest of Peter Obi after he take over. Did you watch what happens in Sri Lanka? Did you see what happened in Iraq, it will be a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Shikena(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mrmacdonald:
You think everyone lives like you..
grin A word is enough for the wise. Get a life.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Larryndelaw: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
VikingKing:
If they even attempt it, they will know that surugede is the dance of the spirits, and we will all dance it together!
una go dey beat chest for nothing. Let him.pass his boundaries, the. You will know wether he will.be arrested or not just like Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by yom2(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are Ridiculously Funny to compare Nmamdi Kanu and Peter Obi.

IPOB is a Secessionist group while LP is a registered Political Party.

The Way Abacha Brought Disaster on himself by arresting Abiola is how the already weak Tinubu will end up. Oga e don do. Una no get sense of moderation at all. Why not reserve ur strength for any eventuallity rather than dissipating it now

Influential Ibos and Nigerians in the International community will so Put 'Fire in the Anuses' of APC Govt.
Not to talk of so Many Splinter Violent and Non-violent groups that will Spring up unto the issue.

APC cannot Try it.. They are too SMALL. Their Power no Reach.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by newnigerdelta00: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

They just CANT.

That will be the END of Apc Govt/Administration in this Country.

They themselves Know.

Noise makers,what u don't know please don't type

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Majesty7: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
VikingKing:
If they even attempt it, they will know that surugede is the dance of the spirits, and we will all dance it together!

Nothing will happen. He should keep parading himself and keep inciting violence. You can't eat your cake and have it at the same time.

PO has made zoning presidency to the SE more harder.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Tzar(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
If Obi comits an offense or tries to incite the headless mob to destabilize the country, the government will have no choice than to arrest him and his mob!
The church should be warning Obi and the headless mob.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by lapintoz: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Thought I heard the same thing about Kanu....e be like say una don forgot that one.....😃😃😃

BrotherShade:
😎

They should arrest Tinubu, Mc Oluomo and his Agberos first before coming for Igbos.

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah. Arrest Peter Obi and watch Nigeria Burn beyond repair.

No man born of a woman can arrest Peter Obi. Know this and know peace 😎

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Jeftliu: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

They should arrest Tinubu, Mc Oluomo and his Agberos first before coming for Igbos.

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah. Arrest Peter Obi and watch Nigeria Burn beyond repair.

Social Media Lion arrest NNAMDI KANU Nigeria will burn down ur leader NNAMDI KANU is cooling off his head in KUJE PRISON for over a year now if OBITUARU make treason statement he will end up in JAIL heaven will not fall ...which NIGERIA MESSIAH or you mean Igbos/ IGBOS messiah because those are the people who voted for him which he lost WOEFULLY....OBI will never be Nigeria President because by the time the power will rotate back to the South OBI will be over 80yrs old

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by SenatePresdo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
There's nothing that will happen.

I keep praying for Govt to Arrest Obi.

I will even pay a million Naira for that to happen.

Lord please let it happen, Amen.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by yom2(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tochitee:
See the loser party nonetities chestbeating. The same chestbeating that makes ojukwu scamper in safty adorning his wife dress!namdi kanu said nigeria will fall if anything happen to him.All you biafra zombies said buhari dares not arrest him.he has connection with INEC,WAEC FIFA,WORLDBANK.he is a uk citizen bla,bla,where is the monkey now?obi pandora will end up in Kuje prison eating watery beans the way he's going about his lose!
the candidate himself really has no issues but some followers who are pounding everywhere
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Hamzola28: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
VikingKing:
you think say arrestin Obi and datti na end sars? What hav you done since Ipob was arrested....u just the play
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
VikingKing:

Brotherman, make no mistakes, I'm not Igbo. Even if I was, I expect you to be sensible enough to know that the entire Igbo nation does not support Kanu as they largely do with Obi.

Arrest him first and see, una go know the true strength of Peter Obi numbers from the SS and NC. This one no be doctored INEC figures. You think we're out to protest with you? No bro, we've long passed that. I said surugede is the dance of the spirits, all of us go dance am. On God.
Not everyone understands this.. Tight and true cappings..

Only intelligent folks understand this without bringing any negative thoughts towards it..

Stay intelligent buddy.. Cos I see you as one😎

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by modernWays: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
TUTU147:
Obi is not above the law,but for this election issue arresting obi will bring problem.This is not ipob case oooo, this is a different case.

Which is worse off between MKO Abiola who clearly won the election and Obi who lost but keep making inciting statements up and down without being affirmed to be so by court of law?

I am sure if you witness the after match of annulment of 1993, you won't be talking like this. No single sector in the country were left untouch without protest including all campuses all over Nigeria.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Majesty7: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Zupay:

If MC Oluomo was not arrested, why should Obi and Datti be arrested as everyone is "joking"?

Do you guys just don't like to reason or what? How many times do you want mc to refute those claims?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by modernWays: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Triangles1:
Empty threat is what I don't like, why giving warning when you know you can't bite, what people failed to understand is that after God is federal government of the land you can argue with your ancestors.

Many powerful people has been arrested in the past so who the hell is Peter Obi, with all the mighty power of Ojukwu and Namdi kanu they were all caged like rabbit.

Tell them o. If majority of them are well aware of annulment of 1993, they won't be arguing blindly.

If government can arrest and jailed election Victor, who is Peter Obi they cannot jail. Like you have rightfully said, after God, government is the next.

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Comelysync: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
But this sensational journalism should stop please, C and S has not have a unified head for close to 60 or 50 years now.. So calling that man head of Cherubim and Seraphim is wrong.. It should av add the appendage... C&S movement, or Eternal Sacred Order? Or aladura? Which one.. Those are the ones I can remember.
That said we'll on a flip side the man made a sense... Why should FG arrest Datti or Obi.. Most of the people in government now have said worst.. Even in court there are somethings u cannot be prosecuted for saying.. Unless u do it.. I don't think they have done anything wrong in my opinion tho... Arresting them is not right.. Also the man is right cautioning their supporters from creating more enemies than Obi need... They are just too toxic.. I have alot as my friends.. Educated.. Doing very well but when it comes to this Obi matter they can turn logic on its head.
I asked one yesterday at our Easter monday Galilee gathering where we all having fun.. But he just can't help himself to bring in politics discussion where there are different genders, tribes, ethnic groups, church friends that hav been friends for over 18 years.. He had to bring in politics..
Just one question if obi won and is 3rd why have the labor party not post their own version of result? Why have they not counter PDP for suppressed votes Akwa Ibom, Osun State, Delta state.
Why have labor party not given Nigerians their own photos of this day of camera phones of any PU that contradict what is on IREV till now.
Why? Jus going up and down on TV to say things that are not to case sentiments is not fair... You in court and you already casting aspersions on the court already.. Although not like am holding briefs for those ones sef.. They are the cause of their troubles....

My own is Obi would av won with PDP if wike and atiku had given him chance.. With am undisputed landslide... Wike has got his half bread better than none.. Atiku got none.

Nb... Obidient should learn how to conceded defeat and learn how to sell their candidates in the future.. Not by cyber bullying everyone with contrary opinions... Btw here is another Yoruba man, white garment church giving a voice for an Igbo man Obi.. But yet they always abuse everyone.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by HilcomTech(m): 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
Obi and Datti are not above the law.

They will be arrested if they break the law
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by HilcomTech(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

That was what IPOB said about Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by okpas01: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Killerbag36:
I need federal government to arrest president Peter OBI so I can watch nigeria burn 🔥
Seriously my AK they waste for here nd I done they eye this yorubas nd hausa for my area mk I use the opportunity kill them nd there family 😪😰
This is bad. As angry as u may be, eyeing ur neighbors to k!ll is not something good at all. Hausas, Igbos or Yorubas are not the problem. The problem is from the leaders in high places who explore our differences for their selfish gains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fascinating Picture Of A Pdp Office Somewhere In Taraba State. / Ambode Visits Scene Of Hausa And Yoruba Fight Scene In Agiliti, Mile 12 - Photos / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.