Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ (32405 Views)

Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by HilcomTech(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
VikingKing:

Brotherman, make no mistakes, I'm not Igbo. Even if I was, I expect you to be sensible enough to know that the entire Igbo nation does not support Kanu as they largely do with Obi.

Arrest him first and see, una go know the true strength of Peter Obi numbers from the SS and NC. This one no be doctored INEC figures. You think we're out to protest with you? No bro, we've long passed that. I said surugede is the dance of the spirits, all of us go dance am. On God.

Abeg goan sit down

They will arrest him and nothing will happen
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by modernWays: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
yom2:
the candidate himself really has no issues but some followers who are pounding everywhere

Obi is the major problem, not his followers.

Go and watch all the interviews he granted after March 25 including that of Datti. He has already committed treason, the only reason they left him is to allow peaceful transmission of power in May 29. Let him try this after May and see what will happen.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Pacyrus(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

They should arrest Tinubu, Mc Oluomo and his Agberos first before coming for Igbos.

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah. Arrest Peter Obi and watch Nigeria Burn beyond repair.

No man born of a woman can arrest Peter Obi. Know this and know peace 😎

It will surely burn, but only if they dare!
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by HilcomTech(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hemanwel:
Behold! Tinubu's insentivity in picking a Muslim-Muslim ticket is about to give birth to a monster that is ready to consume us all in Nigeria.

Nigeria will be intact.

If Obi do anyhow, we will give him accommodation in the same room with his kinsman Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Pacyrus(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
VikingKing:
If they even attempt it, they will know that surugede is the dance of the spirits, and we will all dance it together!

They don't know
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Masterito(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
This not a bias comment especially when compared to that of Wole Soyinka.
Airlohim:

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/10/cherubim-and-seraphim-church-warns-buhari-govt-against-arrest-of-peter-obi/
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Killerbag36: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
okpas01:
This is bad. As angry as u may be, eyeing ur neighbors to k!ll is not something good at all. Hausas, Igbos or Yorubas are not the problem. The problem is from the leaders in high places who explore our differences for their selfish gains.

Na dat one consign u sha mk them arrest obi mk I use the opportunity wella grin
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Guyman01: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I just laugh when I see post like this.

I can’t see what has changed in Nigeria and with Nigerians. If Peter Obi is arrested, nothing will happen, the highest is for some protests for few days and life continues.

The same way they all shouted and bragged that no one can arrest or touch Nnamdi Kanu.
We protested during Endsars and after it, we all accepted the fates and moved on.
Many things has happened and the emergence of the Obidient movement is one of them, several innocent security men and citizens have lost their lives in South East.
SARS was disbanded etc, the fact that you were not affected directly does not imply nothing happened or nothing will happen if you take certain actions
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Zupay: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Majesty7:

Do you guys just don't like to reason or what? How many times do you want me to refute those claims?

Which reason?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Pacyrus(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=122447582]I just laugh when I see post like this.

I can’t see what has changed in Nigeria and with Nigerians. If Peter Obi is arrested, nothing will happen, the highest is for some protests for few days and life continues.

The same way they all shouted and bragged that no one can arrest or touch Nnamdi Kanu.
We protested during Endsars and after it, we all accepted the fates and moved on.[/quote

Shut up son!!! ]
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Pacyrus(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
VikingKing:

Brotherman, make no mistakes, I'm not Igbo. Even if I was, I expect you to be sensible enough to know that the entire Igbo nation does not support Kanu as they largely do with Obi.

Arrest him first and see, una go know the true strength of Peter Obi numbers from the SS and NC. This one no be doctored INEC figures. You think we're out to protest with you? No bro, we've long passed that. I said surugede is the dance of the spirits, all of us go dance am. On God.

I salute your ego
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Pacyrus(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tochitee:
See the loser party nonetities chestbeating. The same chestbeating that makes ojukwu scamper in safty adorning his wife dress!namdi kanu said nigeria will fall if anything happen to him.All you biafra zombies said buhari dares not arrest him.he has connection with INEC,WAEC FIFA,WORLDBANK.he is a uk citizen bla,bla,where is the monkey now?obi pandora will end up in Kuje prison eating watery beans the way he's going about his lose!

Senseless Aboki spotted the
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Pacyrus(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=122449378]Hahahaha obi bribe to Christian association of Nigeria CAN is doing wonders grin grin grin grin grin[/

Ozuoi
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by HilcomTech(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are Ridiculously Funny to compare Nmamdi Kanu and Peter Obi.

IPOB is a Secessionist group while LP is a registered Political Party.

The Way Abacha Brought Disaster on himself by arresting Abiola is how the already weak Tinubu will end up.

Influential Ibos and Nigerians in the International community will so Put 'Fire in the Anuses' of APC Govt.
Not to talk of so Many Splinter Violent and Non-violent groups that will Spring up unto the issue.

APC cannot Try it.. They are too SMALL. Their Power no Reach.

Put fire on twitter abi? Nonsenses and ingredients.

If Obi tries nonsense, he would be picked up like a common fowl.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Iamzik: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Amotolongbo:

We protested during Endsars and after it, we all accepted the fates and moved on.

I laugh when I see comments like this.
Peter obi is not nnamdy KANU.

Nigerians have been calm because there is still a little hope in the judiciary. Arrest him and see what will happen. Even bubari will regret it for the rest of his Life
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Amotolongbo:

That was how you zombies said during the EndSars protest but were later shocked.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Chucks13: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Same way the SE zionist warned against arresting Kanu but today Kanu is in detention enjoying free room and free food.

So Obi now cherubim and Seraphim?

Baba Moses Orimolade where are you sir, the church you Labour to founded has turned political supporting an occultic man with occultic obidient.

Pls obi should stay away from that church that church is one of the church I respect so much. Obi keep off with your madness pls.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by ceeceeco: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

They should arrest Tinubu, Mc Oluomo and his Agberos first before coming for Igbos.

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah. Arrest Peter Obi and watch Nigeria Burn beyond repair.

No man born of a woman can arrest Peter Obi. Know this and know peace 😎
I liked your post though, but to be honest, I don't like this type of chest beating. Is it not how people were also saying that if Nnamdi Kanu was arrested that this will happen & that will happen, & yet nothing has happened & Nnamdi Kanu is still in detention. Please It is high time the people take action & stop making empty threats. I'm tired of those empty threats.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Tvoice: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
MrAgbako:
If they are to arrest obi or datti there must be a reason for it. If they breaks any law then they will definitely be arrest and nothing will happen. Nobody is above the law. The question is have they broken any law? Obi should try himself and see if he will be arrested or not

Mc oluomo broke laws and nothing happened to him, is he above d law? we should stop deceiving our selves in dis country
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by maridrug(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
VikingKing:

Were you matured during MKO's era?...na only social amenities that will be destroyed. These will directly affect the poor masses.
His mentor AA had advised him that power is not gotten by force but negotiated.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Hallabee1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
VikingKing:
If they even attempt it, they will know that surugede is the dance of the spirits, and we will all dance it together!

Aje..

Surugede...hmmm
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Hallabee1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
maridrug:

Were you matured during MKO's era?...na only social amenities that will be destroyed. These will directly affect the poor masses.
His mentor AA had advised him that power is not gotten by force but negotiated.

Aje...

Help me talk sense to that guy... shouting surugede up and down
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by yarimo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
VikingKing:

I hope you're aware that Cherubim is dominated by yorubas?
Are there no Christian in Yoruba
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
If they arrest Obi naigeria will end up like Syria or libya and the division of naigeria would come quicker than expected. This is 2023 not like yester years most naigeians has upgraded in knowlegde.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Blackmercyvelly: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
This government are too bad and worsted than deadly viruses, everyday new worsted news and wrong steps of government
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
HilcomTech:

Nigeria will be intact.

If Obi do anyhow, we will give him accommodation in the same room with his kinsman Nnamdi Kanu
You and who is we? grin grin some of you guys who sound like this has no idea what goes on in naigeria seriously. You think these politicians you support care bout you? they don't. When the trouble began ordinary citizens like you will burn not the politicians which ever ones you support. I hope you have a mansion in Dubai, France, Amsterdam or England where you will take you and your families to when the chaos began.

I am not even Obi's supporter or Tinubu supporter, i didn't even vote atall.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
okpas01:
This is bad. As angry as u may be, eyeing ur neighbors to k!ll is not something good at all. Hausas, Igbos or Yorubas are not the problem. The problem is from the leaders in high places who explore our differences for their selfish gains.
naa! the people are the problem because they allow themselves to be used by selfish politicians. I saw a picture of Obi, Tinubu and atiku drinking, laughing and eating together once upon a time before the election. If any kinda war begins they will be alright as you have read what the guy you quoted wrote, he will use the opportunity to kill his neighbor, an ordinary suffering citizen like himself.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by aklid(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
TUTU147:
Sure if he committe any offense he will be arrested for it,but for this election issue, the arrest will cause a big repercussions.
yeah they won’t arrest him..,
Not for it’ll cause issues or anything cause of election or whatsoever..no one’s above the law . It’s just that they don’t have anything against him.. he didnt do anything, so…🥱
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by achiever12: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
There's nothing that will happen.

Arrest him first nah. grin.

You are fasting and also promoting evil. grin

Is this fasting or hunger strike?! grin
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
aklid:
yeah they won’t arrest him..,
Not for it’ll cause issues or anything cause of election or whatsoever..no one’s above the law . It’s just that they don’t have anything against him.. he didnt do anything, so…🥱
Absolutely! And it will be worst if he is arrested and is found not guilty of anything. It would discredit who ever, the authorities or government that ordered his arrest

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by achiever12: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
MrAgbako:
If they are to arrest obi or datti there must be a reason for it. If they breaks any law then they will definitely be arrest and nothing will happen. Nobody is above the law. The question is have they broken any law? Obi should try himself and see if he will be arrested or not

The threats by oluomo against voters, have you asked yourself why he hasn't been arrested?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by achiever12: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Zupay:

If MC Oluomo was not arrested, why should Obi and Datti be arrested as everyone is "joking"?

MrAgbako is too daft to reason that out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole / Lagos Apc’s House Begins Gaining Order As Fashola, Oki Join Unity Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.