Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ (32404 Views)

Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Jemex003: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

They should arrest Tinubu, Mc Oluomo and his Agberos first before coming for Igbos.

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah. Arrest Peter Obi and watch Nigeria Burn beyond repair.

No man born of a woman can arrest Peter Obi. Know this and know peace 😎

Laugh will not kill person on Nairaland. You can only burn online Nigeria, SE and SS. Other tribe are 100% safer. No man is powerful than Government and if them arrest him you will only protect and kill yourself in your region that's all. Stop chest beating online and try to print what you wrote on nairaland paste it on cardboard let's see small skit even Obi will forget you in side Kuje prison.

Continue your online noise like your fellow IPOB that cannot show their face in daylight. You're just online fighter and night criminal.

Guyman look here if they arrest Obi there's nothing you can do than carry cardboard.

I've a good day if you want.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by chukdy(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Churches need to always speak, they are one of major mouth piece of the masses, especially in saying the truth and nothing but the truth
Airlohim:

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/10/cherubim-and-seraphim-church-warns-buhari-govt-against-arrest-of-peter-obi/
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Hokage001(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

They should arrest Tinubu, Mc Oluomo and his Agberos first before coming for Igbos.

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah. Arrest Peter Obi and watch Nigeria Burn beyond repair.

Burn beyond repair?😂😂😂
Y'all are too funny

This is the same thing said during election
"If obi doesn't win, they'll be war in Nigeria"
😂😂😂
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Hokage001(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I just laugh when I see post like this.

I can’t see what has changed in Nigeria and with Nigerians. If Peter Obi is arrested, nothing will happen, the highest is for some protests for few days and life continues.

The same way they all shouted and bragged that no one can arrest or touch Nnamdi Kanu.
We protested during Endsars and after it, we all accepted the fates and moved on.

😂😂😂
Bare Facts Dude
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Hokage001(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2023
VikingKing:

Brotherman, make no mistakes, I'm not Igbo. Even if I was, I expect you to be sensible enough to know that the entire Igbo nation does not support Kanu as they largely do with Obi.

Arrest him first and see, una go know the true strength of Peter Obi numbers from the SS and NC. This one no be doctored INEC figures. You think we're out to protest with you? No bro, we've long passed that. I said surugede is the dance of the spirits, all of us go dance am. On God.

Baba Chill, end point still remains: All this one's na initial ginger, NOTHING go sup'
Nothing at all
All na mouth jare
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by olaadesino(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

IGBO Messiah
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by VikingKing: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

Not everyone understands this.. Tight and true cappings..

Only intelligent folks understand this without bringing any negative thoughts towards it..

Stay intelligent buddy.. Cos I see you as one😎

I see you too, sailor. 🙌

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by ATTAH012(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2023
When u ar told u have ,,, freedom of speech.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by zomby(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

Internet reality is totally different from a real life experience. When they are done dealing with you guys, you will not know the difference between purple and green. So, keep on dreaming brother…as dreaming doesn’t cost a thing, in fact, it is part of human rights. So, dream on as you desire, as long as you or your candidate don’t cross the line, all will be fine.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by fijihems: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I just laugh when I see post like this.

I can’t see what has changed in Nigeria and with Nigerians. If Peter Obi is arrested, nothing will happen, the highest is for some protests for few days and life continues.

The same way they all shouted and bragged that no one can arrest or touch Nnamdi Kanu.
We protested during Endsars and after it, we all accepted the fates and moved on.

Should the youths just keep quiet and let the old, corrupt politicians subject them to their perpetual slaves? It's entirely up to this generation of youths to reclaim their nation by first reclaiming their mandate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu / Ben Ayade's Appointees Live In Dilapidated Conditions (Pics) / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.