Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? (700 Views)

How Jada Reacted To Her 40th Birthday That Took Will Smith 3 Years To Plan / Husband Finds Out In Birthday That Gf Is A GHOST — Twitter Thread / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by DCmaverick(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Tomorrow is my pastor's birthday and am thinking of the kind of give to give to him. Please advice needed
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by Kubboy: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Dunno
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by Qatar2022: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2023
Suit
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by JASONjnr(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2023
This is how a girl I was dating wrote me a stupid love letter during my birthday, then she was disturbance to pay her for the job she did for me, and when I was paid, I gave her 20k for the job and she gave her pastor 10k for his birthday then sent 5k to her mum and managed 5k....

Wasn't long she complained of being broke and when I asked her what she did with the 20k, she told me how she shared it.

I couldn't continue with her anymore.

The way Nigerians take care of their pastors, I wonder if they take care of their parents and their siblings that way.

These pastors are really psychologists working on gullible Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by sleek214(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2023
Give him pvssy. Pastor's love pvssy, especially people's wives
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by Blupen969(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2023
DCmaverick:
Tomorrow is my pastor's birthday and am thinking of the kind of give to give to him. Please advice needed
Nothing your pastor has enough already, mumu ignorant cow
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by KingMack(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2023
DCmaverick:

Tell your wife make she cook better jollof rice and dress sexy go give am! That's the best birthday gift him go receive
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by Communityelder(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Native chalk will be a better gift
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by Passmark7: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2023
shawarma
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by kyber(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2023
A dozen of anointing oil or Miss Paris 😂
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by DCmaverick(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2023
Blupen969:
Nothing your pastor has enough already, mumu ignorant cow
must u insult
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by DCmaverick(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2023
KingMack:

Tell your wife make she cook better jollof rice and dress sexy go give am! That's the best birthday gift him go receive
lol
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by DCmaverick(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Communityelder:
Native chalk will be a better gift
No be native doctor o
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by Blupen969(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2023
DCmaverick:
must u insult
Yes for you to get sense and for the sense to stick to your brain
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by DCmaverick(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2023
Blupen969:
Yes for you to get sense and for the sense to stick to your brain
Aren't u bigger than that?
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by Blupen969(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2023
DCmaverick:
Aren't u bigger than that?
I can not be bigger than cruise oga
Re: What The Best Gift To Give To Your Pastor On His Birthday That Will Please Him? by superCleanworks(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
DCmaverick:

Buy him a LIE DETECTOR.

(1) (Reply)

Why Will A Lady Do That? / I Have Lost Emotional Feeling / A sister wants to Date A Mortician Or Mortuary Attendant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.