Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations (37691 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by StJasper(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

If I talk wetin dey my mind .. e go be like say e get why?

Na phone he steal .. Dey kill am

Tribalism wey Dey OAU …pass hitler hatred for Jews ..

But e Dey coded .. even among lecturers .. talk more now wey them dey at their peak like Mc Olumo ..

I know OAU.. na my alma mater.. .. we run things there and I know wetin I type .

That boy no for die .. if him name no be chizoputra..

I hates criminals .. and am not supporting his presume act..

But every student of OAU .. know this fact.

Even among the lecturers and prof.. and management

Rip son

People like you are the problems of this country. Must you attach tribal sentiment to everything?

Every comment we make anywhere has the power to calm frayed nerves or arouse people's anger.

OAU is the only university where you can find the most viable, conscious and determined students and staff unions.

Throughout my days in Ife either as an ordinary student or as a students' union leader, I have never experienced anything related to TRIBALISM OR ETHNOCENTRISM.

Many non-yoruba undergraduates have been elected into different positions in the students union CEC, SRC and JUDICIAL COUNCIL. Same thing applies to the HEC of the halls of residence. (I WANT YOU TO OPPOSE THIS WITH FACTS, NOT SENTIMENTS)

2 Likes

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
StJasper:

People like you are the problems of this country. Must you attach tribal sentiment to everything?

Every comment we make anywhere has the power to calm frayed nerves or arouse people's anger.

OAU is the only university where you can find the most viable, conscious and determined students and staff unions.

Throughout my days in Ife either as an ordinary student or as a students' union leader, I have never experienced anything related to TRIBALISM OR ETHNOCENTRISM.

Many non-yoruba undergraduates have been elected into different positions in the students union CEC, SRC and JUDICIAL COUNCIL. Same thing applies to the HEC of the halls of residence. (I WANT YOU TO OPPOSE THIS WITH FACTS, NOT SENTIMENTS)

Till the day the non Yoruba will be student union president
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Albertone(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

I'm not linking to tribe but as it stands I have my suspicion because of what happened in the election and it is my rights to have that suspicion and every other Igbo persons rights to have the same suspicion, next time your politicians will not tow tribal path to win elections, the damage has been done already, if people who were to vote legitimately were denied and attacked because of tribe, so how can you prove in its entirety that this also has nothing to do with tribe.

It is my constitutional rights to have my suspicion same as Every other Igbo person....

You have the right to be suspicious.
But this is between students not government. We care less about others' tribes. We have igbo students voted in to occupy executive offices. If we were tribalistic, we won't vote them against our own person also vying.

Lastly, what happened during last election will most likely happen again and there's nothing any igbo person can do about it.

Y'all are tribalistic to the extent that you prefer not to sell your property at all to selling it to a non-igbo. Small chance you're given in another man's land, you'll bring your entire lineage to dominate everywhere. Whereas, such cannot happen in Igbo land.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Albertone:

You have the right to be suspicious.
But this is between students not government. We care less about others' tribes. We have igbo students voted in to occupy executive offices. If we were tribalistic, we won't vote them against our own person also vying.

Lastly, what happened during last election will most likely happen again and there's nothing any igbo person can do about it.

Y'all are tribalistic to the extent that you prefer not to sell your property at all to selling it to a non-igbo. Small chance you're given in another man's land, you'll bring your entire lineage to dominate everywhere. Whereas, such cannot happen in Igbo land.

Firstly you said it will likely happen again, which means you see nothing wrong in it and you tried to justify it by giving the reasons in the last paragraph but let us even assume for a second that your reasons in the last paragraph are correct, the question I ask is:

If Igbos are actually doing all that, is it worse than Fulani herdsmen killing, raping, burning farmlands, houses and sacking villages in Yoruba land?

So why single out the Igbos to attack instead of the Fulanis or have Igbos ever done any of what Fulanis have been doing to Yorubas since 2015?

Or are you trying to tell me that Fulanis have behaved better than the Igbos in Yoruba land?

For the claims in your last paragraph about the Igbos, do you know any Yoruba person personally that tried getting a land or house in the souh east that was refused?

If you haven't then I can tell that it is because it does not happen, it is pure propaganda by your political class to achieve the same thing they achieved during the election.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Jemex003: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Okay... Let's assume he was truly guilty, is brutalizing and killing him the way learned people go about justice in this case??!

A citadel of learning with future leaders ought to be far above such barbarism!

You didn't fight like this when something like this happened in Uyo last week but it happened in SW now you're making noise. Weldone
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jemex003:

You didn't fight like this when something like this happened in Uyo last week but it happened in SW now you're making noise. Weldone

Really?!! I never saw that thread... This is even the first I'm hearing of such.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by olibeans: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
OAU students now take shishi on campus?
This is terrible..
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by StJasper(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Till the day the non Yoruba will be student union president

Has any non-yoruba undergraduate been stopped or screened out of contesting for Students' Union's president because he/she is non-yoruba?

You guys are just too stupid to reason rationally.

Will people just wake up and say "come and be the president of the Students'Union because you are non-yoruba?

This is the way you people expected Nigerians to vote for Obi because he is Igbo and no Igbo man has ever ruled Nigeria.

For you to win an election, you must have the numbers. Elections are won by candidates'abilities to get the necessary number of votes.

There is no school in Nigeria that allows freedom of thought and association like OAU.

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by mechanics(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
So before now the school authority does not know the activities of the so called hall executive, this is wickedness and devilish.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Albertone(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Firstly you said it will likely happen again, which means you see nothing wrong in it and you tried to justify it by giving the reasons in the last paragraph but let us even assume for a second that your reasons in the last paragraph are correct, the question I ask is:

If Igbos are actually doing all that, is it worse than Fulani herdsmen killing, raping, burning farmlands, houses and sacking villages in Yoruba land?

So why single out the Igbos to attack instead of the Fulanis or have Igbos ever done any of what Fulanis have been doing to Yorubas since 2015?

Or are you trying to tell me that Fulanis have behaved better than the Igbos in Yoruba land?

For the claims in your last paragraph about the Igbos, do you know any Yoruba person personally that tried getting a land or house in the souh east that was refused?

If you haven't then I can tell that it is because it does not happen, it is pure propaganda by your political class to achieve the same thing they achieved during the election.

Fulanis have weapons. It's not easy to fight them back.

As long as we have Igbos in Alaba, Computer village and all other parts of Yoruba land, una go dey hear am for our hand. Because you can never allow such domination on your soil.

I have relatives whom have been living in Igbo land for Donkey years. Make it make sense.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Bluffly: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
mutantninja:

I am not a thief , and I’m not apologetic to thieving criminals like you. Politicians are backed by the law slowpoke, going after them means going after the very law that makes up our society… jungle justice is bad but it’s better than you and your family experiencing armed robbery and losing a loved one or your priced possessions. Like I said, come and try to steal where I live, soon as you even try we sending you to hell ..
Slowpoke who lacks knowledge, dimwit. Politicians aren't backed up by any law. Only Governors and president has immunity while in office. Act when they are no longer in the office by using your jungle justice method. If you add one Naira to anything that is five Naira making it six Naira, I will use the same jungle justice for you because you are equally a thief, Ole. Na only Thief sabi deal with thief because you know want make dem mention your name and only a thief can be confident to be a murderer when he is not under any life-threatening situation. Ole ni e.
That thief you murdered is backed up by law with human rights and fair hearing. Dimwit
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
Albertone:

Fulanis have weapons. It's not easy to fight them back.

As long as we have Igbos in Alaba, Computer village and all other parts of Yoruba land, una go dey hear am for our hand. Because you can never allow such domination on your soil.

I have relatives whom have been living in Igbo land for Donkey years. Make it make sense.

Wow so you fear only those who threaten and kill you people and fight those who are law abiding, what do they call such a person again, Oh I remember "coward", So Fulanis attack you people you then turn the vengeance on Igbos who did not attack you and you call yourselves sophisticated?

You talk about Igbos in Alaba, Computer village and so on, why do I sense some form of jealousy and envy, so you want to attack them when they never attacked you, all those businesses are genuinely owned and run and pay taxes to the government, so what offense have they committed, the same Fulanis are killing your people in various states and villages in Yoruba land, they have their settlements everywhere, but you didn't mention a single location of theirs to attack, How convenient,....

Then you talked about your relatives staying in Igboland, have they ever been denied their constitutional rights like not voting or refused rentage or purchase of land before and if you lie just to score cheap point, that is what might happen to them since you are praying for that to happen to them?
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Bobbiee: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
bewla:
guy reason how will get this right not to sectionize it as if na only one person get issue here

Get what right? Did your father, grandfather get it right? You think the average Nigeria is capable of thinking innovatively? Don't make me laught. Nigerians are the worst of the black race. Sub human species, a shy away from being full fledged chimpanzees. Give Nigerians a thousand years and they'll never get anything right. They are incapable of doing so. Bunch of monkeys
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by MeaslesMumpsRub: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

But e Dey coded .. even among lecturers .. talk more now wey them dey at their peak like Mc Olumo ..

I know OAU.. na my alma mater.. .. we run things there and I know wetin I type .

Rip son

Wida you
You are talking trash.
Igbo people come to ui, oau, unilorin and they are welcomed very well on merit to study Mbbs, engineering, law and many other courses.

Non igbos are outrightly not given admission to study high value courses in UNN or Unizik.

The Guy that died is a criminal yet you somehow find a way to blame it on tribalism.

E no go better for IPOB. You guys are never willing to take responsibility only to put blame on others.

Tribalism in alaigbo is not coded, it is rife and you know it but you come here to spew trash about OAU that gave you a life.

1 Like

Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by bewla(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bobbiee:

Get what right? Did your father, grandfather get it right? You think the average Nigeria is capable of thinking innovatively? Don't make me laught. Nigerians are the worst of the black race. Sub human species, a shy away from being full fledged chimpanzees. Give Nigerians a thousand years and they'll never get anything right. They are incapable of doing so. Bunch of monkeys
sorry which species are you self
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by mutantninja: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bluffly:

Slowpoke who lacks knowledge, dimwit. Politicians aren't backed up by any law. Only Governors and president has immunity while in office. Act when they are no longer in the office by using your jungle justice method. If you add one Naira to anything that is five Naira making it six Naira, I will use the same jungle justice for you because you are equally a thief, Ole. Na only Thief sabi deal with thief because you know want make dem mention your name and only a thief can be confident to be a murderer when he is not under any life-threatening situation. Ole ni e.
That thief you murdered is backed up by law with human rights and fair hearing. Dimwit
And here you are ranting online like a genuine slowpoke, jungle justice has been served. Until Nigeria develops enough all you have said is just wishful thinking, c’mon now boy, I'm not saying you’re wrong son, I’m simply saying wake up to reality… this is Nigeria we’re talking about. No matter how you try to paint it, our country is a jungle… do you and I wish we stop jungle justice? YES, but it’s impossible while we still live in a jungle. If you own a car, take a drive to the major parts of the populace where normal average citizens live, feel their pain, feel their struggles then you won’t come online CLAIMING FAKE civility. This is my last response to you.. I hope I have educated you as to why civility is a fail in a jungle.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by mutantninja: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Wow so you fear only those who threaten and kill you people and fight those who are law abiding, what do they call such a person again, Oh I remember "coward", So Fulanis attack you people you then turn the vengeance on Igbos who did not attack you and you call yourselves sophisticated?

You talk about Igbos in Alaba, Computer village and so on, why do I sense some form of jealousy and envy, so you want to attack them when they never attacked you, all those businesses are genuinely owned and run and pay taxes to the government, so what offense have they committed, the same Fulanis are killing your people in various states and villages in Yoruba land, they have their settlements everywhere, but you didn't mention a single location of theirs to attack, How convenient,....

Then you talked about your relatives staying in Igboland, have they ever been denied their constitutional rights like not voting or refused rentage or purchase of land before and if you lie just to score cheap point, that is what might happen to them since you are praying for that to happen to them?

Stop being emotional…. You have turned to a tribalist without even realizing it.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
mutantninja:

Stop being emotional…. You have turned to a tribalist without even realizing it.

Who is emotional in someone who attacked his fellow Nigerian and deprived him of voting because of unverified claims, so I don't have a right to be angry if I am attacked unjustly, does calling Lagos a no man's land become justification for attacks, killings and deprivation of voting, so I should not be angry at that, because you feel you are dealing with robots?

We are human beings and we have a right to make our complains, we didn't resort to violence, so you can't tell us to also keep quiet, that is witchcraft.

Sometimes I want to believe I am talking with human beings, there is nothing emotional here from Igbos, it is you guys that actually acted emotionally, my major concern is the brutality against the Igbos when we did not raise a finger against you people....

Then you are telling us to keep quiet....
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
All these human rights violations just so one can be a student in that school? Fork education!
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Odin13: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Wida you
You are talking trash.
Igbo people come to ui, oau, unilorin and they are welcomed very well on merit to study Mbbs, engineering, law and many other courses.

Non igbos are outrightly not given admission to study high value courses in UNN or Unizik.

The Guy that died is a criminal yet you somehow find a way to blame it on tribalism.

E no go better for IPOB. You guys are never willing to take responsibility only to put blame on others.

Tribalism in alaigbo is not coded, it is rife and you know it but you come here to spew trash about OAU that gave you a life.

You come public forum .. Dey misyarn.. on a sally day.. 150 German stroke no do..

Adashu
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
One would've thought those who had the opportunity to be in the ivory tower will be more rationale and civil enough to know how to go about things like this but it's shame that another mild form of jungle justice still goes on there.

Since the days of ALUU4 and Deborah killing, I've come to conclude that no amount of education be it self or learn from others will make some people think for themselves.

It's pathetic.
I pray God rest the soul of the departed and comfort those he left behind.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Albertone(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

Online back and forth changes nothing.

As long as what you're doing on our land can't be allowed for us on your land, una go still dey collect.

Next election, troop out and say you want to vote in Lagos.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Albertone:

Online back and forth changes nothing.

As long as what you're doing on our land can't be allowed for us on your land, una go still dey collect.

Next election, troop out and say you want to vote in Lagos.

And you have refused to show me evidence to your claim, if you can't then you are only lying to justify your bigotry, hatred and wickedness against the Igbos....
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Bluffly: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
mutantninja:

And here you are ranting online like a genuine slowpoke, jungle justice has been served. Until Nigeria develops enough all you have said is just wishful thinking, c’mon now boy, I'm not saying you’re wrong son, I’m simply saying wake up to reality… this is Nigeria we’re talking about. No matter how you try to paint it, our country is a jungle… do you and I wish we stop jungle justice? YES, but it’s impossible while we still live in a jungle. If you own a car, take a drive to the major parts of the populace where normal average citizens live, feel their pain, feel their struggles then you won’t come online CLAIMING FAKE civility. This is my last response to you. I hope I have educated you as to why civility is a failure in a jungle.
I now understand where you are coming from, Puppet
Your reality is what you have settled to accept. It is your choice to remain barbaric, and uncivil as a person. It is your choice to become hopeless and accept every dirt thrown at you as your reality.

Look at you stylishly digressing. You know the truth and you are so arrogant to accept it. You are one of those that is daft to have believed that a working system falls from heaven. The earlier you understand that if everyone keeps signing the positives, that could lead to a turnaround someday other than accepting your fate of being a pig.

No matter how silly you may sound and have willingly accepted to be daft, what is bad is bad and must be condemned in its entirety. Irrespective of the level of development in Nigeria, what is bad is bad and must be condemned. Please advise your generations to become armed robbers and murderers simply because Nigeria has been assumed a failed country since that is the way you see it. Tell all the graduates in your family to follow suit since Nigeria is assumed a failed state. At least that will be proof that you are the one with the real reality.

Bye bye
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Albertone(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

And you have refused to show me evidence to your claim, if you can't then you are only lying to justify your bigotry, hatred and wickedness against the Igbos....

I told you I have relatives who have been living in the east for years.
Even my dad spent 4 years in Ohafia. My uncle has been a lecturer in FUTO for 9 years now. There are a lot more.

What they say in common is that Igbos mitigate the dominance and expansion of other tribes by refusing to sell them landed properties. Infact, if they lease their land to you and they are seeing your rapid expansion over the years, they can terminate the leasing contract.

They aren't even accommodating. Always shouting "ngbàti ngbàti people"
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Albertone:

I told you I have relatives who have been living in the east for years.
Even my dad spent 4 years in Ohafia. My uncle has been a lecturer in FUTO for 9 years now. There are a lot more.

What they say in common is that Igbos mitigate the dominance and expansion of other tribes by refusing to sell them landed properties. Infact, if they lease their land to you and they are seeing your rapid expansion over the years, they can terminate the leasing contract.

They aren't even accommodating. Always shouting "Yoruba Yoruba people"

And you want me to believe you just like that? Without any evidence?
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by olabright31: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Rip son

You didnt attend OAU, if not you wont spew the above . OAU produced students of Igbo and Edo origins amongst others as SUG President and parliamentarians. The barbaric act was meted out to the victim not because of his tribe but as a practice of an ignoble tradition amongst students on OAU campus. You guys will always link every nonsense to ethnicity.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by olabright31: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ireportlive:
sad

Slowly the post election hate runs very deep and the targets are always the noisy ones who will enter traps

Sebi you have the guts to insult Professor Wole Soyinka using internet and freedom of speech as cover

You have that guts to go after Baba Adeboye, Adefarasin, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, and MKO

Wrong notion, the incident was only coincidental that it involved a non-Yoruba, and had nothing to do with neither post election crisis nor Wole Soyinka. There have been several cases of assault on Yoruba Students at OAU in the past, over several allegations
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by olabright31: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Odin13:

Guess you feel better after your trash..
Next!

Check what he wrote and the nonsense you have consistently spewed. Who is the fool?
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Albertone(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Brendaniel:

And you want me to believe you just like that? Without any evidence?

It's just like me asking for evidence that Igbo dominate Alaba market.

Go and confirm yourself.
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Brendaniel: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Albertone:

It's just like me asking for evidence that Igbo dominate Alaba market.

Go and confirm yourself.

I have checked and I've not heard of any, even if it's a screenshot of a chat with you and the person(not recent date), at least if I tell you Igbos were attacked on election day in Lagos, I have not just screenshots but news links and videos of the attacks, please I need proof....
Re: Okoli Ahize Chizoputam Killed By OAU Students Over Phone Theft Allegations by Albertone(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

I have checked and I've not heard of any, even if it's a screenshot of a chat with you and the person(not recent date), at least if I tell you Igbos were attacked on election day in Lagos, I have not just screenshots but news links and videos of the attacks, please I need proof....
Ask Yoruba people living in South east.

I'm talking about discussions that happened at an event or just randomly.
Who has time to start chatting about igbos? They aren't that important afterall.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Admission List / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams / Massive Protests At Michael Okpara University, Umudike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.